Prove there's a god.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#564703 Nov 20, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't write that, wiki did. Why is it so hard for you retards to understand?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God
First sentence. "God" & "god" are different.
you have never defined that god which you imagine

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#564704 Nov 20, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Has he failed to be consistently stupid; I must have missed some posts? I have pondered why he is here. No answers have come to mind.
There are occasional flashes of something resembling intelligence, or at least an ability to admit to mistakes, but more often than not he is consistently dumb.

Location hidden

#564705 Nov 20, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oy. Ok, one question.
Do atheists believe there is no God/gods?
define "theist"

and where is there one?

rational persons do not accept your interpretation of a deity.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#564706 Nov 20, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
rational skeptics evaluate
religitards believe.
there are more than 38000 sect of christianity, the most common trait amongst them; lack of education.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...

Karl. Karl. Karl. Lots of educated people believe in God.

Location hidden

#564707 Nov 20, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It was probably people like you that said humans could never fly, because there was no evidence of it....
there is a tall building, just over there

let us see you fly

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#564708 Nov 20, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then if God/a god possible, to you, you aren't an atheist.
If you don't believe that Jesus was gay, and supported gay rights, then you aren't a Christian.

Are you sure you're not a Crustacean?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#564709 Nov 20, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It was probably people like you that said humans could never fly, because there was no evidence of it....
Wrong.

Again.

Evidence was amply supplied by inquiry and experiment.

Where are your comparable data?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#564710 Nov 20, 2012
That's hard, baby.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#564711 Nov 20, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know how pissed a Cherokee would be to hear you say they he's American?
*note*. When the Indians owned the land, there was no America...
Just sayin
Sorry, perhaps you missed the point.

How many people you know speak any language that wasn't imported by immigrants?

Location hidden

#564712 Nov 20, 2012
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
Karl. Karl. Karl. Lots of educated people believe in God.
you lack the tools to make that evaluation

or

that is not what statistics show

“I speak my mind”

#564713 Nov 20, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you lack the tools to make that evaluation
or
that is not what statistics show
What? Well, let's see....Einstein, Pascal, Kelvin, Kepler, Newton, Mendel...just to name a few. I dare say that lot could run circles around us. But tell me, what statistics of today might that be? Surely not the same one that resulted only 14.09% of the people in the world are non-religious? Do tell Karl...You got my interest. Reckon there are that few people educated on this big ole planet?

Hermosa Beach, CA

#564714 Nov 20, 2012
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
look Catch! I found you!
http://www.ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php...
You gotta watch the whole thing...this is all my favorite skeptical, atheist pals from the PTaG thread, epitomized in one character! I hate the guys language at the end...but I can overlook it...it's totally all of you!
YES, YES !!!

I couldn't have said it better myself. And I commend you for your willingness to share what I know is not your philosophy.

Hermosa Beach, CA

#564715 Nov 20, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice work.
That's a fine example of putting the claim to the lie. You did it, and posters like RiversideRedneck and Skombolis don't. Assuming that they aren't lying, they have faulty memories. What you accomplish with this is to establish that you are correct, that their claims are not reliable, and those made without links - often accompanied by something lame like, "I'm not bothering to look for such and such, but I remember what you posted" - can be dismissed out of hand.
This frustrates them, of course, and they bitch about not being taken at their word. But this shows why that is justified.
Thanks for reminding me that Skombolis is not with us at the moment!

With all the other detritus around here, I hadn't noticed....

Hermosa Beach, CA

#564716 Nov 20, 2012
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Well, let's see....Einstein, Pascal, Kelvin, Kepler, Newton, Mendel...just to name a few. I dare say that lot could run circles around us. But tell me, what statistics of today might that be? Surely not the same one that resulted only 14.09% of the people in the world are non-religious? Do tell Karl...You got my interest. Reckon there are that few people educated on this big ole planet?
I could take you on about Einstein.

But in any case, this is the 21st century--all your guys are long dead.
dnky oe

Melrose Park, IL

#564717 Nov 20, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
come knock on my door, stand upon my stoop, and tell me that you are morally superior to me, because you advance a god hypothesis. Bring your lawyer.
Jehovahs witnesses do not judge they only tell us what Jehovah expects of us morally thru His word the bible. Which they follow themselves. NO JUDGING ONLY WARNING.

“I speak my mind”

#564718 Nov 20, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, YES !!!
I couldn't have said it better myself. And I commend you for your willingness to share what I know is not your philosophy.
True...it is not my philosophy, but It is yours and I thought all you guys would appreciate it! Besides, I thought it was really cute! Lol...just call me Storm!:)

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#564720 Nov 20, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the one who claims that you're right and i'm wrong
I am the one who claims diversity is beautiful, helpful and necessary for people. I am the one who argues that there are many ways to reach human spirituality.

You are the one who wants to end diversity and make everyone like you. You fail to understand that telling a lesbian she is confused, despite that she is an adult and knows herself better than you ever can, is hateful. You fail to understand that telling a Buddhist they are worshiping demons is hateful. You fail to understand that demanding everyone on the planet be like you, because you are the only one who has found the "one, true god" is disrespectful and hateful.

You completely and utterly fail to understand and respect other people's points of view. If you had your way, you'd destroy their points of view.

You don't call that hateful? It's the worst kind of hate and to not understand that is the worst kind of thoughtlessness.

“I speak my mind”

#564721 Nov 20, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could take you on about Einstein.
But in any case, this is the 21st century--all your guys are long dead.
That they are....but imagine where we'd be without them!

Okay...so Einstein didn't believe in the same God I do...but he wasn't an atheist, and like myself, he had a great respect for Jesus...which is actually, why I included him.:)

Some stable somewhere

#564722 Nov 20, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i kinda remember breaking up with you, but if you need to see it the other way around; you go gurl/dude;)
I'm not surprised you altered your memories of the event, given your belief system.

:)

Some stable somewhere

#564723 Nov 20, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW - yesterday i thought PM stood for like in the PM versus the AM. today it dawned on me that it means private message.
sorry for any confusion:)
Oh, no worries. Sorry for being a bitchy and nasty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min here 64,111
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min RoSesz 654,105
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min LAWEST100 618,742
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min bad bob 183,180
rajkot to chotila gey sex (Nov '15) 12 min abc 21
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 22 min Student 45,244
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 33 min RiccardoFire 106,548
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 281,882
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 21 hr Clive 80
More from around the web