Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#564185 Nov 19, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
well then as 'good' as a father you would be for throwing yourself in front of a train for your son, you're failing to save him from eternal destruction.
The "afterlife" is of no concern to me.

We have our family reunions now.

San Francisco, CA

#564186 Nov 19, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text> That extra inch of movement is just too much work for my fingers.
That may be why you're not very popular with the ladies.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#564187 Nov 19, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
where is this "truth" you speak of?
defensiveness and and anger is the only response i get from unbelievers for sharing the truth of the Gospel

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#564188 Nov 19, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<ugh>
Either you KNOW God does't exist or you BELIEVE it.....
Since I know that you don't know, then it's your belief.
Do you believe that Caprinotonus Verilous Haddenstrock does not exist?

Or do you KNOW it?

San Francisco, CA

#564189 Nov 19, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Or do you KNOW it?
"The clergy know that I know that they know that they do not know." Robert Green Ingersoll, "Orthodoxy" (1884)

Location hidden

#564190 Nov 19, 2012
aFther reading three more pages I decided to share this with you.....

YADA YADA YADA ,,BLaGH blah blah, Blazay scoop , snort hiss spit, ugh huh ..AND!

Yeah!

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#564191 Nov 19, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Citations are not needed. You're right about the power of indoctrination.
But I'm right in that atheists indoctrinate, too.
It's not necessary, or even possible, to indoctrinate someone into atheism.

Atheism is not a doctrine, it's the absence of belief. That doesn't need to be taught. It exists in everyone naturally, until/unless they become indoctrinated with SOMETHING. Atheism is the NOTHING that exists in the absence of indoctrination.

Are you capable of learning this?

Location hidden

#564192 Nov 19, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Or do you KNOW it?
I believe in canons. They make a statement./\/VvvvvV\/\

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#564194 Nov 19, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
are YOU talking to me?
My only contact with YD, UIF, and Pattiecake58 has been my posts on this site, and I think way back a couple years ago, I sent her a few PMs giving her a lot of information about my own personal situation and life - something I tend to do a lot of, and obviously, unwisely, in her case.

I initially was trying to privately talk to Patty about her daily attacks on at least two other posters on this thread, as I felt that since she and I have quite a bit of the same background, both being raised in the church, and spending most of our lives (now I am not so sure about her having done that), that I could privately discuss with her the issues, and perhaps help to resolve the animosity between her and the others on this site.

I contacted Kaitlin by PM, for example, several times, about her particular style of posting to YD, as I thought she was carrying it a bit too far, in spite of the hateful things YD was saying to her. I bear no grudges against Kaitlin, but she has not personally posted to me, or responded to my PMs for a long time, because I upset her with my rants about the USA and the military, which are tender spots for her as her father was a Marine (I believe). Don't hold me to that exactly as I can't recall if she might have more recently posted to me. If so not very often.

However, as a rule I had nothing to post to Kaitlin, because she and I were on the same page regarding this topic.

I think the story of Patty having been contacted at work was going around when I first came here, but don't hold me to that either, as time flies for me, and I am not positive.

The only thing I know about her work is the long posts she made a couple years ago about how experienced she was about airplanes, and she got into some arguments with others about airplanes, claiming she worked with pilot instructors and she knew a lot through them. Also several people have posted links to a site which was allegedly the site of her workplace and it did have a Patty Hadley working there, because the site has a photo and some background about her.

I would never contact a person's place of employment, except if it was a life and death situation, in order to tell them about an employees behavior. I don't have enough respect for employers to do that to an employee, and besides what an employee does that is not at work is not any business of the employer, assuming she isn't doing something to the employer.

I am pretty far from Patty to contact her at home, and because there are a lot of Hadleys, apparently, in RS and area, I am not about to call each of them to see if a Patty lives there, nor would I anyway in a case such as this. Besides after the various exchanges we have had on this site, I doubt I would want to speak to her in person anyway. I most certainly wouldn't bother an elderly woman, about Patty, as I am getting to the elderly age myself and I have an 88 year old mother who lives alone, and I get particularly upset when people bother her by telephone, such as telemarketers, and scam artists.

In my mother's case she suffers from periodic bouts of tachycardia, one of which she had either this morning or yesterday morning (yesterday, I think). When she gets excited or worried about something it sometimes triggers an attack. She has learned to sometimes bring it under control herself, including using acupuncture which was taught to her by my brother-in-law who has a functioning practice in acupuncture in Toronto.

If YD's mother is ill it could cause her serious damage to contact her about her daughter, and I am intelligent enough to not do that. Something like that should only be done by professionals in the mental health field anyway, as that is what is the concern in YDs situation.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#564195 Nov 19, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>It was a joke. Calm down. Anyways, you never taught your kids about hell?
I'm sorry. I didn't take it as a joke.

Of course I've told my kids about hell. But I don't threaten them with it so they're scared into being Christian.

Location hidden

#564196 Nov 19, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Eh. Who cares if I don't capitalize his name? I don't capitalize a lot of proper nouns when I type.
But you made sure to capitalize yourself 3 times...

Location hidden

#564197 Nov 19, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It is juvenile to pretend that misspelling a dead man's name is going to hurt his feelings, isn't it?
xD
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Find out what that means to me

Location hidden

#564198 Nov 19, 2012
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
That because you are a theist.
It isn't a belief.
Do you think God exists?

Location hidden

#564199 Nov 19, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think God exists?
NO, but we can put the fear of one in them anyway.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/67890/ac130_her...

“I speak my mind”

It hurts to bite my tongue

#564200 Nov 19, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You're engaging a Troll. It just encourages him to post other trollish things.
I encourage you to stop.
Thank you! I've come to realize that after reading his last post. He was under a different name a while back. I won't be responding to him again...:)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#564201 Nov 19, 2012
Xyh wrote:
@waasssuupp
Hi, this is no game. Ask yellodog. H Lesbo is the worse. She as one who contacted her job and hospital. Also, HL made a death threat. Read HL's posts, she even justifies her evil. Ask Nano. Do what you want, but if you can't call out HL, then exactly who are you calling out? Boooots is only being pimped by HL. YD said homo was a sin and that hell was what they get and 4 years and they are still at it. Who was here 3-4 years ago. If it were someone else then I would be on them. HL is the evil trog oF the bunch? She is a psyco and sociopath and that is for real. She is also a coward, but a few of the females are afraid of her psychosis.
What you are doing is no game either. Why would you state that HL has done those things, and on what basis do you say that?

HL is definitely not an evil woman.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#564202 Nov 19, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think God exists?
There is no unbiased evidence that suggests a deity exists, so I don't have a theistic belief there is.

Also, I don't have a theistic belief that another deity different than what that theist believes in, doesn't exist.

“I speak my mind”

It hurts to bite my tongue

#564203 Nov 19, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that guy has serious issues. He cannot even be communicated with. When you respond to him politely he comes back with his rants and accusations. Probably someone the moderators should be dealing with, if they actually exist.
I will discuss or chat with anyone who can be reached, but when there is nothing there to reach, I cannot be bothered any longer.
Yeah...I'm done with him...he's definitely a troll. I remember him under a different name...but he posts the same.

Location hidden

#564204 Nov 19, 2012
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no unbiased evidence that suggests a deity exists, so I don't have a theistic belief there is.
Also, I don't have a theistic belief that another deity different than what that theist believes in, doesn't exist.
In other words, you don't believe there's a god...

Location hidden

#564205 Nov 19, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So? There are Americans who don't believe in the god that you do, so why shouldn't children be taught about other gods if they're going to be taught about the Christian god as you think they should be taught?
There are many who were born here who are Asian Americans who believe in Buddha, for example.
Are they any less American because of their Asian heritage?
So. There's also many Americans that don't believe in evolution, but it's still taught.

And don't give me no lip about one doesn't believe in evolution. Evolution was brought into schools & creation was booted out...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dried poppy pods (Mar '13) 7 min CRAFTERS ASSOCIATION 22
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 29 min andet1987 4,214
sri lankan & indian gay/ bi Bbm pin swap - livi... 45 min sexy123 2
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Thinking 227,366
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,460
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 1 hr andet1987 1,085
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr yon 3,042
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr RoSesz 542,024
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 259,121
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Seentheotherside 600,981
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 95,412
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr gto 173,632
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••