Public schools exist to provide students with an education.<quoted text>
Why? America is 75% Christian so why not teach the Christian version of creation 75% of the time & teach "all" (lol) the others the remaining 25%?
Why not? Because people like you can't fathom the possibility of God.
If parents wants the school to inculcate religious beliefs, they should send their kids to a private school.