|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Dust wrote:
If one be so opposed to the truth of God that they demand, with their mouth, further evidence be given, then in doing so will have cut themselves off from the source of salvation.
The Lord Jesus spoke of this.
Jesus? Dreamtime Snake id Lord, and you should fall down on your knees and worship him, too - now! What are you waiting for? Evidence? Dreamtime Snake is only known by faith, and will destroy whoever demands evidence.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Dust wrote:
If God doesn't exist, then who or what dictates the dimensions and attributes of everything in existence?
Dreamtime Snake:

"For I dictate the dimensions, and lo, I am Dreamtime Snake" - 1 Vipers 3:16

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that you didn't like the show?
"Alleged?" Funny, but I saw a jerk proudly gloating about how he stalked her...and...ran her off topix.
Did you seal the deal, or were you left with blue XXXXX?

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant! Very, very quotable!
Thanks! I'll save it.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch on the fingernails...I bet that is painful! You should have worn gloves. I'd have worn a full body suit if I had to work in hay all day... that stuff is itchy!
Although I lived a couple hundred or more miles north of here in what is technically called Northern Ontario, we could be working in 90 deg heat in full sunshine throwing 40 lb bales all day long. Not too bad out in the field but then you have to put them in the barn, and I usually got the job of being in the barn to take the bales away from the bale elevator and stack them. When you get up close to the roof of the barn, and running to keep ahead of the bales that whoever is putting on down below is running them as fast as the elevator will carry them, you are probably working in temps well over 100 degs which would be hot even if you were sitting still.

Yes it is itchy when you are sweating and have hay dust down your neck and everywhere else.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
TODAY is the day of salvation,for the Lord Jesus Christ has not promised you tomorrow!!: http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
“Religion. It’s given hope in a world torn apart by religion.”– Jon Stewart

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I detect a Freudian typo....
I did too, but since you mentioned it, I won't - to her, that is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I can't believe you said that. You just slaughtered your own agenda with that statement (and it actually was something you finally said that is not a lie).
But let me add, atheism has ALL to do with hatred.
Hatred and deceit is the central theme of atheism, and its directive is to destroy the lives of all it touches.
I have no idea how many days and how many posts on these sites have been wasted on arguing the definition of atheists, or atheism. What difference does it make? The topic is prove there's a god. That could be asked by a believing Christian, by a believing other religion person, or an atheist, or anyone else, but you people, who claim to be believers, but sort of deny that by your actions here, seem to have nothing to add to the "proofs" (of course that is because there are none) so you spend your time quibbling over the meaning of words, and denigrating other posters.

Though I said it doesn't really matter, relative to the topic, atheist means have no belief in a deity. Period. Nothing else. No other characteristics of that person are known just by the word atheist.

You people here seem to want to paint atheists as one cohesive group of people who have only evil intent.

The atheists who have posted on this site have proved just by their conduct here that they are far less evil then are those who professed to be saved children of God. In fact I doubt that anyone posting on this site is truly a believer, and if there was a god, which this site hasn't established, I doubt any of those claiming to be saved would be saved, based on their behavior here.

The behavior of all of the believers with about two or three exceptions has been from atrocious to just plain evil. If some people came here sitting on the fence about beliefs, and if they followed the posts of those claiming to be true believers, I suspect 100% of them would decide that if those people represent what believers are then they want nothing to do with it.

Similar treatment coming back from the atheists on this site has almost 100% been in retaliation to being denigrated and bullied non-stop by the believers on this site. Since we atheists have no moral compass according to Yellodog (who definitely has no moral compass) then we can't be held accountable for the things we do which is similar to the bad behavior of the "Christians", though as a human being, and a person who generally likes to act respectfully anyway, I do try to show some restraint in my retorts after being berated non stop.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely. What a cute little armchair psychiatrist we have here.
Now for some more armchair psychology: you know what it means when you constantly try and force your belief on other people? It means you are unsure of it yourself, and you are trying to reinforce it by forcefully asserting it to other people. What does that say about all you trolls? Simultaneous crises of faith?
Do you know what it means when you claim as fact that God does not exist but yet unable to get off of forums that talk about God's existence?

It means you know you are wrong......that God does indeed exist.

I laugh at atheists, not only daily but hourly, because I know they are angry, scurrying, and frantic. I laugh at them because I know they are frantic in these last days. I see their desperation and worrying. I have no pity on them because I know they have been fully informed.

I love to see you respond because it continues to bring out my points as to how wrong you are.

Respond again please! I dare you! If you do, you just point out further how estranged you are from your faith in no God......you have never had enough faith, and never will have enough faith, that God does not exist. You are a total epic failure, you moronic imbecile.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea how many days and how many posts on these sites have been wasted on arguing the definition of atheists, or atheism. What difference does it make? The topic is prove there's a god. That could be asked by a believing Christian, by a believing other religion person, or an atheist, or anyone else, but you people, who claim to be believers, but sort of deny that by your actions here, seem to have nothing to add to the "proofs" (of course that is because there are none) so you spend your time quibbling over the meaning of words, and denigrating other posters.
Though I said it doesn't really matter, relative to the topic, atheist means have no belief in a deity. Period. Nothing else. No other characteristics of that person are known just by the word atheist.
You people here seem to want to paint atheists as one cohesive group of people who have only evil intent.
The atheists who have posted on this site have proved just by their conduct here that they are far less evil then are those who professed to be saved children of God. In fact I doubt that anyone posting on this site is truly a believer, and if there was a god, which this site hasn't established, I doubt any of those claiming to be saved would be saved, based on their behavior here.
The behavior of all of the believers with about two or three exceptions has been from atrocious to just plain evil. If some people came here sitting on the fence about beliefs, and if they followed the posts of those claiming to be true believers, I suspect 100% of them would decide that if those people represent what believers are then they want nothing to do with it.
Similar treatment coming back from the atheists on this site has almost 100% been in retaliation to being denigrated and bullied non-stop by the believers on this site. Since we atheists have no moral compass according to Yellodog (who definitely has no moral compass) then we can't be held accountable for the things we do which is similar to the bad behavior of the "Christians", though as a human being, and a person who generally likes to act respectfully anyway, I do try to show some restraint in my retorts after being berated non stop.
You're still going to Hell.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can type scripture on here...most of the atheists have read it and know what it says better than the Christians do. What they haven't witnessed is people who actually live by it. Someone once said, "Nobody cares what you know, till they know that you care"..,a football coach said it, I believe...Anyway, he had his ducks in a row. I've found the best way to build a caring relationship with people is to get to know them. I don't sign on here to brow beat the other posters with scripture. I'm here to get to know them. If that offends you, I apologize. And for the record...you said, "my quote came from satanic reasoning." I take that as quite offensive, considering I am a Christian.
For Christians, I have never met a group that is so obsessed with Satan. It seems to them Satan runs everything. In my Christian life Satan was hardly ever mentioned. Everything talked about was positive, and how we can live better lives, and how we can make the lives of others less fortunate better, and how we can help those who are not living their lives in what we might consider the appropriate way, rather than attacking them at every opportunity.

I would say the vast majority of those claiming to be believers on this site are here for only one reason and that is to attack others, and to try to be as belligerent as possible in doing so. They just picked the side of being a believer because they saw that there were a lot of non believers on here that they could attack.

I would genuinely love to have an adult discussion on the topic, but that has not yet happened. Whenever someone makes a presentation for or against the topic, he gets jumped on and called all sorts of evil things.

Is there not such a thing as polite debate?

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely. What a cute little armchair psychiatrist we have here.
Now for some more armchair psychology: you know what it means when you constantly try and force your belief on other people? It means you are unsure of it yourself, and you are trying to reinforce it by forcefully asserting it to other people. What does that say about all you trolls? Simultaneous crises of faith?
Your god Satan made you say this. I hope you realize that both of you will burn together in Hell for eternity, with no end in sight. Continual torture and tremendous horror that the human mind ,at this time, would not be able to comprehend.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
For Christians, I have never met a group that is so obsessed with Satan. It seems to them Satan runs everything. In my Christian life Satan was hardly ever mentioned. Everything talked about was positive, and how we can live better lives, and how we can make the lives of others less fortunate better, and how we can help those who are not living their lives in what we might consider the appropriate way, rather than attacking them at every opportunity.
I would say the vast majority of those claiming to be believers on this site are here for only one reason and that is to attack others, and to try to be as belligerent as possible in doing so. They just picked the side of being a believer because they saw that there were a lot of non believers on here that they could attack.
I would genuinely love to have an adult discussion on the topic, but that has not yet happened. Whenever someone makes a presentation for or against the topic, he gets jumped on and called all sorts of evil things.
Are you not aware that unbelievers are going to Hell and that believers are attacked for trying to help them avoid it? I find your definition of "bad guys" as totally and completely backwards.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that you didn't like the show?
"Alleged?" Funny, but I saw a jerk proudly gloating about how he stalked her...and...ran her off topix.
Patty hasn't been run off topix, though she hasn't been here today. Except for a couple days now and then when she physically is not near her computer, she is here, and now she is just here in a new alias, but the identical packaged posts.

Based on Patty's behavior on this site, over the time I have been here though, if this site is monitored and the moderators were doing their job properly, she would have been banned from the site within a few weeks of her very first posts. Unfortunately the moderators, if they exist seem to be asleep.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
it doesn't appear so does it? you and I could have one. I don't believe I've been belligerent have I? I certainly haven't meant to. You are right though....most of the people who claim to be Christian on here are definitely being negative. You name the topic and we'll have an honest, polite discussion. I think the "Prove there's a God" topic has been hashed and rehashed quite enough though. Clearly there is no possible way to physically or scientifically prove God. So...let's discuss another issue...perhaps one related though. Whadda ya say?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you not aware that unbelievers are going to Hell and that believers are attacked for trying to help them avoid it? I find your definition of "bad guys" as totally and completely backwards.
Yes and we find your threat reference to hellfire and damnation
on the same level as a voodoo priest threatening us with woooooo
magic.^>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what it means when you claim as fact that God does not exist but yet unable to get off of forums that talk about God's existence?
It means you know you are wrong......that God does indeed exist.
I laugh at atheists, not only daily but hourly, because I know they are angry, scurrying, and frantic. I laugh at them because I know they are frantic in these last days. I see their desperation and worrying. I have no pity on them because I know they have been fully informed.
I love to see you respond because it continues to bring out my points as to how wrong you are.
Respond again please! I dare you! If you do, you just point out further how estranged you are from your faith in no God......you have never had enough faith, and never will have enough faith, that God does not exist. You are a total epic failure, you moronic imbecile.
If you believed in God and were a Christian as you claim, you would not be posting the way you do on this thread. Whether or not we can disprove God (well we can't but we can disprove every proof that has been put forth yet), we can certainly prove by the internationally accepted meaning of Christian, you do not fit the bill.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still going to Hell.
Well if that were the case, which I know it isn't, I am confident that I would have you as company, but I would not likely be particularly happen about it. By everything that the character Jesus most emphasized in his teachings portrayed in the New Testament you fill the bill of most of those he claimed were on the wrong path.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god Satan made you say this. I hope you realize that both of you will burn together in Hell for eternity, with no end in sight. Continual torture and tremendous horror that the human mind ,at this time, would not be able to comprehend.
Yet the human mind was able to imagine it when a human created the idea of an eternal hell in the first place. Are you suggesting that humans of today have less comprehension abilities that the simple people who dreamed up the God myths long ago?

If you truly were a Christian, which apparently you are not, and if you really wanted to act as Christ taught in the book, you would not have presented yourself in the ways you have on this site. How do I know that? Perhaps because I have a hell of a lot more Christian background and education than you do. I was taught what being a Christian meant, and how Christians acted, and how they presented themselves to the world as an example to be followed.

Start exhibiting some Christian traits, and I might amend my opinion of you. One trait that Christians do not have is trying to get people to believe in their God by threatening them with Hell if they don't believe. You must have missed that part.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps that is because in your limited knowledge of Christianity you missed the parts where Jesus told his follower how to treat others, which you do not do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 535,521 - 535,540 of716,546
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

553 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 530,020
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Hidingfromyou 223,195
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 14 min susanblange 36,401
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min petesake 114,625
need sex now 15 min thomas2233 11
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min Hidingfromyou 93,225
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min BenAdam 598,754
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 31 min Rider on the Storm 171,449
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 255,699
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 8 hr Gabric 62
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••