“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#563775 Nov 17, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>

There's a sexual innuendo joke in there somewhere but I can't put my finger on it.
LOL

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#563776 Nov 18, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Mr. 4.
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
4 izz ok to my friend
to my acquaintance only 44
I am so happy, to be 4 you

Location hidden

#563777 Nov 18, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
My real name is Kitten ... depending on who you ask.
There's a sexual innuendo joke in there somewhere but I can't put my finger on it.
I could help

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#563778 Nov 18, 2012
eternalrock wrote:
Food is anti-gravity.
I was thinking about anti-gravity in a spaceship, and then I saw a food truck.
Thanks, Dave. Don't forget the styrofoam cups for weekday brunches.

Chewing gum.

- Flazatham.
Jonathan

Chengdu, China

#563779 Nov 18, 2012
Proving the gods or the almighty, is way beyond the human mind.

The only way forward with proving this will come in time to every living soul on this planet.

BTW we are all living proof are we not.

Or do you think this is just nature.

Understand and learn about the human DNA, then you a little bit closer to seeking the truth.

Amen to that.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#563780 Nov 18, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could help
Hmm ... not sure what you're getting at, perhaps more probing is needed?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#563781 Nov 18, 2012
Just Results wrote:
Yes. I watched this and it also proves how atheists are homeland terrorists that have the government's support. Atheists know they are running out of time as we see their acts of hatred erupt more and more each day.
Get your lies straight. If we have government support, it's you that is out of time. While you're shaking your scary chicken on a stick at Washington, D,C., it will be disconnecting you from the power grid, cancelling your credit cards and Internet connection, seizing your bank accounts, poisoning your water, and launching a missile from low earth orbit up your dog's ass.

Fennario

#563783 Nov 18, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Hell certainly does exist and the Bible is clear on this.
It states eternal fire and torture, it states that atheists (unbelievers of all types), their god the anti christ, and all demons land up there to burn forever and be in physical torture FOREVER. NEVER TO ESCAPE.
Don't forget liars, adulterers and fornicators. Keep in mind that just looking at a woman with lust is fornicating, or if either of you is married, adultery.

Why do you think that you will escape, even if he promised you that you would? Is your god trustworthy? Does he keep his promises? He said he'd be back soon. He said that you could move mountains with a mustard seed of faith. He promised you a peace that passeth all understanding. He promised you the fruits of the spirit, including joy, peace, and forbearance. And he promised you heaven if you'd grovel to him here on earth.

Good luck!

Fennario

#563785 Nov 18, 2012
Just Results wrote:
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Grimm's Fairy Tales (Harcourt Brace, 14 edition, leatherbound)

"Gretel saw what [the witch] had in mind, and said: "I do not know how I am to do it; how do I get in [the oven]?" "Silly goose," said the old woman. "The door is big enough; just look, I can get in myself!" and she crept up and thrust her head into the oven. Then Gretel gave her a push that drove her far into it, and shut the iron door, and fastened the bolt. Oh then she began to howl quite horribly, but Gretel ran away, and the godless witch was miserably burnt to death."

Location hidden

#563786 Nov 18, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm ... not sure what you're getting at, perhaps more probing is needed?
investigation leads to understanding

and satifaction

Fennario

#563787 Nov 18, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I read Dr. Seuss and that was after years of reading the childish stories of evolution.
I'm guessing that you found Jesus somewhere in between. Nothing shortens the reading list quite like adding the bible to it.
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
Dinosaurs, Jurassic worms, flying cow like creatures, and even dragons, all some 2 million to 250 million years ago.
Seriously - I had to laugh out loud.

Plus, you're too discriminating for that kind of nonsense, aren't you? Witches, behemoths, leviathans, talking snakes, satyrs, cockatrices, unicorns, giants, and even a talking ass are perfectly reasonable. But you know nonsense when you see it, right?
Dust

Wilmington, OH

#563788 Nov 18, 2012
If God doesn't exist, then who or what dictates the dimensions and attributes of everything in existence?

Who or what is to say that anything should be as it is?

And if such things are based entirely on chance alone, then would that not infer a finite range of possibilities?

It must, for if anything were possible, nothing would be possible; one cannot draw from infinity.

Therefore, if something is finite, it must have boundaries. Boundaries can only exist in regards to something greater. And boundaries must be set by an intelligence.

Without a self-sustaining, intelligent, all-powerful first cause, the world as we know it would not and could not exist.

It is self-evident.

If one be so opposed to the truth of God that they demand, with their mouth, further evidence be given, then in doing so will have cut themselves off from the source of salvation.

The Lord Jesus spoke of this.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#563789 Nov 18, 2012
Dust wrote:
If God doesn't exist, then who or what dictates the dimensions and attributes of everything in existence?
Who or what is to say that anything should be as it is?
And if such things are based entirely on chance alone, then would that not infer a finite range of possibilities?
It must, for if anything were possible, nothing would be possible; one cannot draw from infinity.
Therefore, if something is finite, it must have boundaries. Boundaries can only exist in regards to something greater. And boundaries must be set by an intelligence.
Without a self-sustaining, intelligent, all-powerful first cause, the world as we know it would not and could not exist.
It is self-evident.
If one be so opposed to the truth of God that they demand, with their mouth, further evidence be given, then in doing so will have cut themselves off from the source of salvation.
The Lord Jesus spoke of this.
How many times can Christians roll out this argument and not understand it's fallacious and it also refutes their deity?

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#563790 Nov 18, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I just noted that you had James Woods on your avatar. For several years starting maybe 25 or so years ago, up to about 10 or 15 years ago, I used to have stranger stop me and tell me that I look like James Woods, who happens to be a favorite character actor of mine. I personally don't see an definite resemblance, but I even had an American border guard say that to me when I was checking through the border to the US one time. I have jokingly suggested that maybe I should contact him to see if he needs any help looking after all his women friends. I think he is close to my age also.
Gee, I just checked on Wikipedia, and he was born almost exactly 4 months after me, April 18, 1947, while I was born on Dec 17, 1946.
Possibly I should change my opinion of him, as I see that he was a strong supporter of Geo W. Bush, considered to be one of the worst Presidents in US history and one of the least respected US Presidents worldwide men in the world.
Who knows...maybe James was paid to support GW. Then it's ok, right?

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#563791 Nov 18, 2012
karl44 wrote:
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Mr. 4.
<quoted text>
I am so happy, to be 4 you
You better be! <whapash!> No onward! Get this cart moving! <whapash!>

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#563792 Nov 18, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing that you found Jesus somewhere in between. Nothing shortens the reading list quite like adding the bible to it.
Brilliant! Very, very quotable!
samostojna MK

Canberra, Australia

#563793 Nov 18, 2012
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
There is no such a being to describe God in that sans of the word.
First were born philosophys, debating the egsistance of life.
People are curious.
Then the philosophy torned into religion, and ruined free thinking.
The forses of nature caleng us all the time.
We comand them. We create balance in the world.
Unfortunately, we also are greedy lot, so we destroy that which we
created. Do we have some power which will stop our self disruction?
No. But we have individuals who have managed to coral us in church and tell us what to do. Then they to fall under the spel of greed, and make us fight for their cause.
See, no one can control what's hapening on this planet.
The end? no,no, just the begening.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#563794 Nov 18, 2012
samostojna MK wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such a being to describe God in that sans of the word.
First were born philosophys, debating the egsistance of life.
People are curious.
Then the philosophy torned into religion, and ruined free thinking.
The forses of nature caleng us all the time.
We comand them. We create balance in the world.
Unfortunately, we also are greedy lot, so we destroy that which we
created. Do we have some power which will stop our self disruction?
No. But we have individuals who have managed to coral us in church and tell us what to do. Then they to fall under the spel of greed, and make us fight for their cause.
See, no one can control what's hapening on this planet.
The end? no,no, just the begening.
I thought English was a native language in Australia.
samostojna MK

Canberra, Australia

#563795 Nov 18, 2012
Santa or God are methaforicly speaking human desires for super natural. Because we lazy, we need some outside power to do things for us.
In a split of a moment. ha, ya, dream on.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#563796 Nov 18, 2012
? intersting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min bad bob 173,795
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min River Tam 227,738
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Black Thunder 42 601,152
Beauty comes in many COLORS 27 min Doctor REALITY 7
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 32 min Aww2wplaya 579
ANR/ABF in Sydney Australia (Jan '12) 37 min ethanhawke 19
Linda Goodman Purple Energy Healing Plates 46 min purpleenergy 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min confrinting with ... 543,015
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr jokesta 156
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Dr_Zorderz 259,641

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••