Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#564197 Nov 19, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It is juvenile to pretend that misspelling a dead man's name is going to hurt his feelings, isn't it?
xD
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Find out what that means to me

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#564198 Nov 19, 2012
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
That because you are a theist.
It isn't a belief.
Do you think God exists?

“Jon Snow”

Since: Dec 10

The King in the Nor±h

#564199 Nov 19, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think God exists?
NO, but we can put the fear of one in them anyway.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/67890/ac130_her...

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#564200 Nov 19, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You're engaging a Troll. It just encourages him to post other trollish things.
I encourage you to stop.
Thank you! I've come to realize that after reading his last post. He was under a different name a while back. I won't be responding to him again...:)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#564201 Nov 19, 2012
Xyh wrote:
@waasssuupp
Hi, this is no game. Ask yellodog. H Lesbo is the worse. She as one who contacted her job and hospital. Also, HL made a death threat. Read HL's posts, she even justifies her evil. Ask Nano. Do what you want, but if you can't call out HL, then exactly who are you calling out? Boooots is only being pimped by HL. YD said homo was a sin and that hell was what they get and 4 years and they are still at it. Who was here 3-4 years ago. If it were someone else then I would be on them. HL is the evil trog oF the bunch? She is a psyco and sociopath and that is for real. She is also a coward, but a few of the females are afraid of her psychosis.
What you are doing is no game either. Why would you state that HL has done those things, and on what basis do you say that?

HL is definitely not an evil woman.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#564202 Nov 19, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think God exists?
There is no unbiased evidence that suggests a deity exists, so I don't have a theistic belief there is.

Also, I don't have a theistic belief that another deity different than what that theist believes in, doesn't exist.

“I speak my mind”

It hurts to bite my tongue

#564203 Nov 19, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that guy has serious issues. He cannot even be communicated with. When you respond to him politely he comes back with his rants and accusations. Probably someone the moderators should be dealing with, if they actually exist.
I will discuss or chat with anyone who can be reached, but when there is nothing there to reach, I cannot be bothered any longer.
Yeah...I'm done with him...he's definitely a troll. I remember him under a different name...but he posts the same.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#564204 Nov 19, 2012
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no unbiased evidence that suggests a deity exists, so I don't have a theistic belief there is.
Also, I don't have a theistic belief that another deity different than what that theist believes in, doesn't exist.
In other words, you don't believe there's a god...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#564205 Nov 19, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So? There are Americans who don't believe in the god that you do, so why shouldn't children be taught about other gods if they're going to be taught about the Christian god as you think they should be taught?
There are many who were born here who are Asian Americans who believe in Buddha, for example.
Are they any less American because of their Asian heritage?
So. There's also many Americans that don't believe in evolution, but it's still taught.

And don't give me no lip about one doesn't believe in evolution. Evolution was brought into schools & creation was booted out...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#564206 Nov 19, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think brainwashing is?
Standard religious indoctrination is a brainwashing system.
And standard atheist indoctrination is a brainwashing system.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#564207 Nov 19, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
So you just want to cripple the American school system?
That's not very patriotic of you.
What crippled the American school system is taking God out of the picture.

Ever since, schools & school kids haven't been the same.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#564208 Nov 19, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that Caprinotonus Verilous Haddenstrock does not exist?
Or do you KNOW it?
Oh, sorry!

*looks around*

Is this the Caprinotonus Verilous Haddenstrock thread?

Fremont, CA

#564209 Nov 19, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So. There's also many Americans that don't believe in evolution, but it's still taught.
I don't believe in arithmetic.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#564210 Nov 19, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not necessary, or even possible, to indoctrinate someone into atheism.
Atheism is not a doctrine, it's the absence of belief. That doesn't need to be taught. It exists in everyone naturally, until/unless they become indoctrinated with SOMETHING. Atheism is the NOTHING that exists in the absence of indoctrination.
Are you capable of learning this?
Are you capable of understanding that some of you atheists are afraid of the word "belief"?

Any child can be indoctrinated into religion OR atheism. It all depends on the forcefulness of the parents. My parents forced it on me, which is probably why I have a different outlook on it than others. I DO NOT force it on my kids. They'll learn on their own.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#564211 Nov 19, 2012
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
It was your statement that I should teach my son theism and "Sunday school" that brought forward that comment.
my comment merely highlighted that your theism blinds you to the many other *brands* of theism out there, and that by you simply specifying "Sunday school", shows your inability to discuss this subject in an impartial way.
When you think of atheism, you think it applies to only your specific theistic belief.
You are wrong to assume that stance, and criticize me for not teaching only Abrahamic Christianity to my son, as the only option between theism and atheism.
As I've said before, if I were to teach my son a theistic belief, or choose to have a theistic belief myself, it wouldn't be the Abrahamic beliefs, there are many other deity beliefs that are better than Christianity I would choose first.
But, it would only be a belief based in the desire to do so, which I do not desire to do, since there is no proof of a deity.
It'd be like deciding to take up a belief that elves bake cookies in trees.
Curious.

What "better than Christianity" religion would you choose to teach your kids?(hypotheitcally speaking, of course).

Fremont, CA

#564212 Nov 19, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What crippled the American school system is taking God out of the picture.
Ever since, schools & school kids haven't been the same.
God needs to make an appearance.

If he does, I guarantee a comeback.

Suggest to your god that he should produce himself!

Tell him we're going to hell in a handbasket.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#564213 Nov 19, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And standard atheist indoctrination is a brainwashing system.
Did I hurt your feelings?

Why brainwash someone into the position they were born with?

Can't you do any better?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#564214 Nov 19, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so sexist?
I have seen women who could take on 5 Samoans.
What, is she 28 years old & the five Samoans are 3 years old?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#564215 Nov 19, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in arithmetic.
I can't even spell it right, so....

Fremont, CA

#564216 Nov 19, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you capable of understanding that some of you atheists are afraid of the word "belief"?
Any child can be indoctrinated into religion OR atheism. It all depends on the forcefulness of the parents. My parents forced it on me, which is probably why I have a different outlook on it than others. I DO NOT force it on my kids. They'll learn on their own.
I told my son that he HAS to be an atheist, because it's the only way to guarantee that he won't end up in hell.

He's thinking about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 3 min It aint necessari... 199
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 39 min Al Capone 3,385
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 59 min MUQ2 88,046
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 284,528
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Pendable 184,716
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 665,278
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 45,817
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Bongo 99
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr nanoanomaly 525
More from around the web