Wanderlust

Plover, WI

#563703 Nov 17, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
Just Results Is not only retarded , but just plain crazy!
Oral mouther is not only a gay tard, but it is just a plain butt sucker.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#563704 Nov 17, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
<quoted text>
How can you decide when the idea is first proposed which which will pan out to be a "conspiracy theory," and which will be a "true conspiracy plot"?
And until something is identified as an actual "true conspiracy plot," is it a "conspiracy theory"?
The distinction is weighed in evidence , and sorry you will have to be smart enough to differentiate between evidence and unsubstantiated conjecture.
There is no clear method in doing so, I mean you could support the HG Wells invasion of Earth by martians , and present your case.

But you wont be taken seriously by scientifically minded people. will you ians?
Mr Mackey

Fayetteville, NC

#563705 Nov 17, 2012
Look, over there..............

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#563706 Nov 17, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A religious right or privilege has nothing to do with legal, American rights...
Can't name one?
really bored with your bigotry

I know you are a christian, but still, you reek

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#563707 Nov 17, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
Sure conspiracies plots exist , but
again to make a "Theory" of conspiracy it cant be based on logical fallacy , quote mines, misrepresented evidence, conjecture ,straw man arguments , lies , fabricated evidence , and unsubstantiated BS the phrase "conspiracy theory" has come to mean.
I'm just concerned that all anybody need do is call his accuser a conspiracy nut and the accuser becomes an object of ridicule.

I'm concerned about that reaction to the phrase "conspiracy theory." I see it a lot.

Let me put it another way: if I were the first one to become aware of an actual conspiracy or to suspect one in America, I'd keep it to myself rather than deal with the abuse that would be certain to follow swiftly and intensely, and I'm probably not alone. That can't be good for anybody except those that actually want to conspire.

Shouldn't we wait until we've heard the conspiracy hypothesis first before we call it fables and BS? You listed some requirements for a bogus theory, and I agree - they are markers for crackpots. You included quote mining and other ways of distorting the appearance of reality. I'd like to see that kind of thing before I gave the accused conspirators a pass, and save my ridicule for the failures.

When did the allegations that a conspiracy involving the Vatican occurred cease being a conspiracy theory and into charges of obstruction of justice? When they demonstrated that there was actual conspiring going on between members at the top of the Catholic church hierarchy?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#563708 Nov 17, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So a few million Christians are liars ?
Those Christians say you are a liar and guided by Satan.
Prove you are right and they are wrong.
I'll wait.
No they are not liars, they are the same as the girl in THE EXSORSIST....filled with demon spirit....1 Corinthians 13:8-10....Tongues ended. Today we have many means to reach people through their own language. Speaking in tongues is an expression of demonism.

Fennario

#563709 Nov 17, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No you didn't. You offered up some carbon copy, cut & pasted, OCD'd version of an answer. So I'll continue on assuming that you're full of shit.
My answer eluded you. What doesn't?

Fennario

#563710 Nov 17, 2012
OCB wrote:
I'm sorry for you [Riverside Redneck] that your parents obviously needed a book on "How to teach my (moronic) son to drink a soda."
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51H0KDJ... [they had help]

Fennario

#563711 Nov 17, 2012
OCB wrote:
Can't master a problem that I've never had....YOU, on the other hand- you'd better hope you have- and keep a handle on your drinking before it does become a problem for you.
It's not hard to tell when Riverside Redneck is posting drunk. His personality changes,and he becomes more abusive. You've probably noticed huge swings in his manners and his tolerance thresholds. I'm guessing that his drinking has hurt damaged relationships for over half his life.

How did I do, RR? You're a mean drunk, aren't you? You regret it when you sober up, like the Wolfman the morning after a full moon. But then you drink again, and regret it again.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#563712 Nov 17, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>I applaud you, this is good. The only to end it is to address it when they do it.
Boooots and HL claim that are trying to help her, then they tell her that she works cleaning toilets. They claim that they found out her name, from a poster in her home town. These idiots, HL, boooots, Kaitlin, Hiding and Catcher actually contacted her job and also the hospital where her mom was and tried to get her mom removed.
Dude, I have never contacted anybody.

Stop with the libel.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#563713 Nov 17, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe she did, maybe she didn't.
.. she did. Would you like the link ??..
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>How would you like it if somebody here posted your real name everyday?
.. she posted her true name, people call her by that name. She is posting hate in the "What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?" forum. Enough said ..
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>How would you like it if somebody here posted your real name everyday?
.. won't happen. Would never reveal my true name in a public forum. That's dense ..
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>How would you like it if somebody here posted your real name everyday? Insults are one thing, what you are doing is abusive.
.. abusive? Ha! This woman is beyond abusive. Many times I've offered an olive branch only to be told I'm a scummy, immoral pervert. She fuels false rumors about my having incest with my brother and regular insinuates I am a pedophile. That's much more but, why bother, you've already made your mind up ..
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>
I tease and sometimes taunt, now, because that's what the rest of you do, i.e., "When in Rome...". I tried being civil for the longest time, but that stance is wasted on those looking to abuse; like smoke in the wind. Grow up get over it.
.. if you do not want to be civil, that's your right. You're getting into to middle of something you know nothing about. You have no idea what's going on behind the scenes and are not privy to my confidential knowledge ..

.. and, your buddy, The Troll of Many Names, is full of sh*t. To my knowledge, nobody has ever visited her or her mother. Like Patricia, he is a pathological liar ..

.. will not respond to future posts regarding this matter. You have the last word, shoot your wad ..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#563714 Nov 17, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I have never contacted anybody.
Stop with the libel.
.. that's our Troll of Many Socks. He's nuts. Enough said ..

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#563715 Nov 17, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe she did,
I think you have to recognize what we all have been dealing with here though. I came here July 2010, while many were here before me. When I joined this particular thread Yellodog/Pattiecake/United in Faith was heavily into her off topic daily Bible quotes and her attacks specifically against a person who claims to be into a variety of witchcraft, Kaitlin, and a gay man, whose alias here, I think, was Tom. Her attacks on them had absolutely no relevancy to anything about the topic, which is as it states.

The person who started this thread also specifically stated in the very first post that posters were not to quote the Bible, but if possible, were to give us tangible 'proofs' of a god, or gods.

Any refutation of something that Yellodog offered as her idea of proof was met by an attack on the character of the poster. She never swerved from that. She consistently attacked, and daily attacked.

Also she reminded people every day that if they did not agree with her particular version of God, and how she believes one is 'saved', then they would burn in Hell. I would guess that the posts mentioning burning in hell would number in the thousands considering that she has well over 50,000 posts just on this one thread, not to mention the very same threats in many posts on at least two other threads.

Those who claim to be atheists here, were also joined often by those claiming to be believers in telling Patty that her behavior was not only inappropriate, but also not in the commonly accepted definition of a Christian. That usually got an accusation to the believer of not being a real believer but being connected with Satan, etc., etc.

Many of us stopped posting to her entirely, but she would then taunt us about posting to others, in which case eventually we would respond again.

Yes, we are each and all responsible for keeping this thing going. Any of us can leave at any time.

However we all seem to be either or maybe 'and' addicted to this site and also interested enough in the topic to continue here. Personally since I was a very devout Christian and am from a family which is predominately still very much Christian, my main interest has been objecting to the personal attacks by 'alleged' Christians against others, especially those who happen to be homosexuals.

One of my lifelong interests has always been opposition to bigotry and prejudice. I do not believe that people should be persecuted because of their race, religion, color or sexual orientation. When I see Christians, the group that I am most familiar with, and was raised as a Christian to not do those things, persecuting other people, it particularly upsets me.

I think the issue of bringing Yellodog's personal information into this site is the fact that she personally disclosed almost all of the information, and then when she started posting under a different name denied that she was that person or that she had told us that information.

Yet she called everyone of us that are not believers, and some of the believers, liars. We knew from the pattern of posting, which with her is unmistakable, that both characters were the same person, so we had a person lying to us, under the guise of a 'saved Christian' and calling us liars because we disagree with anything she says, while in almost all cases we were telling her the absolute truth as it is currently known.

On another site, connected with Facebook I spent quite a long time in discussions on similar topics, and the most vocal on that site would be in the same category of fanatical fundamentalist belief as Yellodog, but she was also one of the most liked persons on the site, because she was respectful of the views of others even when she did not share them.

While no one deserves to be mistreated, Patty has consistently over 4 years gone out of her way to treat many people badly. I feel it is because she is seriously mentally ill.

Location hidden

#563716 Nov 17, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you run up on the God that can throw you into Hell for being blasphemous.(*I bet you just cringed with anger because you know my God is the One and only real God*)
Why do you think it's going to ease your mind when you lie to yourself?
What have you done to show us that your God exists, when there is yet still not a shred of evidence of the existence of any of the thousands of gods that man through history has created?

Location hidden

#563717 Nov 17, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You can in Canada.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2011/07/1...
Sadly though she did that in 1991, and I graduated from the same University in 1970, and lived on the same street that she was arrested on for two of my 4 years there (which I was not aware until reading your link was where she had walked topless), I have yet to see any woman walking down the street or even at a beach or in a park topless in Canada, in spite of it being legal.

I had to go to Cuba to see my first Canadian woman topless in a public place, other than a strip club, and later a few in Margarita.

Having said all that, in view of our severe obesity problem in Canada, not far behind the more severe obesity problem in the USA, I think it is best that people try to cover themselves up very much, other than maybe some who are not obese. It is bad enough watching a 200 to 300 pound woman walking down the street in tight pants, but to see her also topless I think would likely not be a pleasant experience.

Location hidden

#563718 Nov 17, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
<quoted text>I applaud you, this is good. The only to end it is to address it when they do it.
Boooots and HL claim that are trying to help her, then they tell her that she works cleaning toilets. They claim that they found out her name, from a poster in her home town. These idiots, HL, boooots, Kaitlin, Hiding and Catcher actually contacted her job and also the hospital where her mom was and tried to get her mom removed.
Don't include me in that; I know nothing of her cleaning toilets. I have it on about 3rd or 4th hand that someone who claims to know her made that claim. What she does in her private life is not my business, except when she tells us about it, and then lies about it the next time someone brings up the same info.

Who in hell contacted a hospital and tried to get the mother's arm removed? What would be the basis of removing the arm of her mother when the concern shown here was that some had been told that she abuses her mother - these people claiming to live near her and to know her. People here were concerned for her mother's welfare based on Yellodog's extremely bizarre behavior on this site, along with reports about her actual behavior from RS residents.

If anyone intervened it would be trying to protect her aged mother, not harm her.

What kind of perversion would make someone who doesn't like the way a Christian treats them on the internet try to get the person's mother's arm cut off?

Location hidden

#563719 Nov 17, 2012
Xyzhoturutsmail wrote:
None of the people mentioned are idiots, and most are highly intelligent people. Most of the idiot behavior has been from the trolls who have been posting on the side of the proof of a god.

Location hidden

#563721 Nov 17, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Hell certainly does exist and the Bible is clear on this.
It states eternal fire and torture, it states that atheists (unbelievers of all types), their god the anti christ, and all demons land up there to burn forever and be in physical torture FOREVER. NEVER TO ESCAPE.
The Bible being clear on any subject means nothing, if the Bible is 100% myth, which so far is what the evidence has been telling us. As a myth though there are a few myths that do point out some good ideas, but they certainly don't indicate anything to do with real existing people or gods.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#563722 Nov 17, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just concerned that all anybody need do is call his accuser a conspiracy nut and the accuser becomes an object of ridicule.
I'm concerned about that reaction to the phrase "conspiracy theory." I see it a lot.
Let me put it another way: if I were the first one to become aware of an actual conspiracy or to suspect one in America, I'd keep it to myself rather than deal with the abuse that would be certain to follow swiftly and intensely, and I'm probably not alone. That can't be good for anybody except those that actually want to conspire.
Shouldn't we wait until we've heard the conspiracy hypothesis first before we call it fables and BS? You listed some requirements for a bogus theory, and I agree - they are markers for crackpots. You included quote mining and other ways of distorting the appearance of reality. I'd like to see that kind of thing before I gave the accused conspirators a pass, and save my ridicule for the failures.
When did the allegations that a conspiracy involving the Vatican occurred cease being a conspiracy theory and into charges of obstruction of justice? When they demonstrated that there was actual conspiring going on between members at the top of the Catholic church hierarchy?
When did the allegations that a conspiracy involving the Vatican occurred cease being a conspiracy theory?

I have no idea as I have no information on this.

Location hidden

#563723 Nov 17, 2012
Just Results wrote:
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Can I ask you soemthing? I will regardless of your opijnion.

What possible value is there in posting Bible quotes on a topic which specifically states to not quote the Bible. Doing so is circular argument and logical error, or begging the question. It weakens any point you might otherwise have been attempting to make.

Besides it seems that almost all of the people participating here are just as familiar with the Bible as you are. Does that mean then that you just quote it to show off about how Bible literate you are.

IMO, it is just showing how stupid one is, because not only do they not think logically, but they refuse to follow the guidelines laid out for the topic.

Personally I find it annoying to have to skip over all the Bible verse to try to see if the person has actually made a personal comment that might indicate there is an active brain there somewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min AnnieJ 605,268
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 27 min Rick in Kansas 265,371
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 27 min Student 39,365
What Is Right With the USA 35 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 6
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min June VanDerMark 560,139
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 51 min MUQ2 37,841
Can REAL PEACE be REALIZED without Jesus Christ?? 54 min John Mark 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Freebird USA 175,775
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 96,839
More from around the web