|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Again.(wow that's twice in one day):o
Now you can use your power of paste & provide some links regarding this actually happening.
I think it happens. And it shouldn't. My skewed views tell me that in most cases, the woman is just bitching & has no facts to stand on.
Gee, thanks for telling me what I can do, but as you agree with me and as you say you think it happens, you can research such cases for yourself if you're interested in disproving your belief that the woman is "just bitching" and has no facts to stand on.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Fine eagerly await the lesbians!!
I hope you are loving long waits. lol

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I have had too many people not know a joke when they see it lately.
No problem...I get it!:)

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>There has evolved a new type of troll that copies the names of regular posters and tried to trick people. "It" got you.
Only because I haven't been on here in forever....I would have figured out fairly quick it wasn't boooots....I know how he posts! Oh well...the troll may too. we'll see.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with you here. We can make mathematical models that are based on those we invoke today to both explain and predict phenomena (like the general theory of relativity), subtract Time and Space from the equations and see what happens.
No, I don't know how to do that and yes, they would still be speculative. But they wouldn't be pure fiction/guessing/intellectual laziness like calling something we don't know "God." In this case, our speculation would actually have some basis in reality - after all, it would have arisen from testable, demonstrable hypotheses. And, yes, we wouldn't be able to test it - until some better technology comes around.
I am pretty sure, but not certain, that's how the "quantum instability in a large scaler field" model works.
Hate to break it to ya but you told me that you always would trust poly over yourself in matters of Physics. Well poly agrese with me that there is no way to even approach t=0 mathematically or philosophically or any other way you can think of. I'm not minimizing the science that you specialize in but you're way out of your comfort and confidence zone talking like that about physics.

Quantum instability models have nothing to do with t=0. And I don't care what you say, there is nothing that we can say about t=0 that would be any more useful than saying Goddidit.
First, he's honest about what we don't know. But let's not make the discussion about someone who's not here to speak for themselves.
Second, physics models about the origins of the universe fit into two basic types: those we derive from our useful and usable physics theories and those that are mathematical speculation. The former apparently don't describe the origins very well and the later aren't testable at this point.
You were more honest than he when you admitted/agreed that a particle forming from nothing must actually be forming from something. IOW the 'nothing' that is used to describe virtual particle origin/oscillation must technically be something.

How do you propose to make intelligent inferences about the nature of reality if you don't use a model that accurately mimics reality?
I mean, I can literally think of hundreds, maybe thousands, of fictional beginnings to the universe.
What good would tossing out physics models do?
I'm not saying models are worthless, I'm sying they cannot be used to even speculate on t=0. It's basically a no-man's land until something might come along in the future to help us along. That's not to say there isn't speculation and numerous big crunch and big bang "theories" like the Omega theory of perpetual contraction and expansion.

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. the priesthood ..
Happy!!!! How ya doing? Have no clue what your post is about...but I seen you posted and had to say Hi!

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, thanks for telling me what I can do, but as you agree with me and as you say you think it happens, you can research such cases for yourself if you're interested in disproving your belief that the woman is "just bitching" and has no facts to stand on.
Only some of the pay gap is the result of discrimination by employers. Men crowd into high-paying fields like engineering, while women dominate lower-paying fields like education and social service. And women are more likely than men to fall off the career track when they have children. They take time off and lose skills, or they opt for less-demanding jobs so they can spend more time at home. Most fathers, in contrast, manage to skate through parenthood without the slightest harm to their careers. Employers could offer family-friendlier policies on leave and flextime, but they canít be blamed for dads who donít do enough around the house.

www.businessweek.com/.../equal-pay

It's Time That We End the Equal Pay Myth:

There are numerous other factors that affect pay. Most fundamentally, men and women tend to gravitate toward different industries. Feminists may charge that women are socialized into lower-paying sectors of the economy. But women considering the decisions theyíve made likely have a different view. Women tend to seek jobs with regular hours, more comfortable conditions, little travel, and greater personal fulfillment. Often times, women are willing to trade higher pay for jobs with other characteristics that they find attractive.
Men, in contrast, often take jobs with less desirable characteristics in pursuit of higher pay. They work long hours and overnight shifts. They tar roofs in the sun, drive trucks across the country, toil in sewer systems, stand watch as prison guards, and risk injury on fishing boats, in coal mines, and in production plants. Such jobs pay more than others because otherwise no one would want to do them.

en.wikipedia.org/.../Equal_pay_for_ ...

You have your "stats", I have mine :)

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not an American right.
Try again.
.. yes, it is. Mormonism is a homegrown, American product. Any worthy LDS male can hold the Priesthood, a woman cannot ..

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. yes, it is. Mormonism is a homegrown, American product. Any worthy LDS male can hold the Priesthood, a woman cannot ..
well at least a woman has ample opportunity to marry & control a mormon priest since they can have like a gaggle of wives. you could always subvert the priesthood that way......

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy!!!! How ya doing? Have no clue what your post is about...but I seen you posted and had to say Hi!
.. hi ya, Truth! How's your sex life? Mine's been terrible lately, can't find a woman on Topix to send long-stem red roses to ..

.. oh, RR's on any tirade about men being better than women. Usually ignore this type of debate because I know women are better, so, let his ego run amok, the ultimate downfall of man ..

.. RR's a fun chew toy, kinda like, ah, you remember, YD ??..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
well at least a woman has ample opportunity to marry & control a mormon priest since they can have like a gaggle of wives. you could always subvert the priesthood that way......
.. hi ya, Waaasssuuup. I'm really a male homosexual so will you stop posting this type of trash to me ??..

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text> Hate to break it to ya but you told me that you always would trust poly over yourself in matters of Physics. Well poly agrese with me that there is no way to even approach t=0 mathematically or philosophically or any other way you can think of. I'm not minimizing the science that you specialize in but you're way out of your comfort and confidence zone talking like that about physics.
Quantum instability models have nothing to do with t=0. And I don't care what you say, there is nothing that we can say about t=0 that would be any more useful than saying Goddidit.
<quoted text>You were more honest than he when you admitted/agreed that a particle forming from nothing must actually be forming from something. IOW the 'nothing' that is used to describe virtual particle origin/oscillation must technically be something.
<quoted text>I'm not saying models are worthless, I'm sying they cannot be used to even speculate on t=0. It's basically a no-man's land until something might come along in the future to help us along. That's not to say there isn't speculation and numerous big crunch and big bang "theories" like the Omega theory of perpetual contraction and expansion.
I suppose that you think 10-43 of a second after t=0 is a very long time? That is the smallest division possible , so it's so close you really can't measure it.
Ban Stalkers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

@Stalker Happy Lesbo

No, comparing Baptist and codes of ethics with gays, is just you trying to compare, filth, gays with normal. A gay man and his gay lover is like a child rapist moving in and trying to join the P.E. and move NAMBLA in. A pedophile and gay are closer to the same than a Baptist to a gay. You think it is okay to offend blacks and now Baptists, by comparing your mental disorder. You filthy gays don,t care, which is why you have burned ovr 100 churches. If you want a gay code of filth, then move to Poland like we moved from England. God is not beyond removing gays like he did in Sodom. Remember, pedos and gays, nothing else compares.
Ban Stalkers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

@HL, women are better at having babies and that makes women great. Other than that , the woman is a poor sub man and that's stupid.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody that's against welfare or unemployment or disability is a crackhead.
In turn, anyone that relies on those indefinitely is also a crackhead.
Also, anyone that pushes those onto folks instead of actually taking care of themselves is also a crackhead.
50% of us are crackheads.
Agreed, I think. Except for the 50% part.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh My GOSH!!! You have to be an English professor from the south. I would swear I took English 312 from you! seriously, my professor tagged me with this Keats poem...not that it fit me entirely...but I was somewhat of free spirit in my younger years.
THAT crazed girl improvising her music.
Her poetry, dancing upon the shore,
Her soul in division from itself
Climbing, falling She knew not where,
Hiding amid the cargo of a steamship,
Her knee-cap broken, that girl I declare
A beautiful lofty thing, or a thing
Heroically lost, heroically found.
No matter what disaster occurred
She stood in desperate music wound,
Wound, wound, and she made in her triumph
Where the bales and the baskets lay
No common intelligible sound
But sang,'O sea-starved, hungry sea.'
Laffin. Thanks for the compliment, but I'm just a native Irishman.

Here:

"I went out to the hazel wood,
Because a fire was in my head,
And cut and peeled a hazel wand,
And hooked a berry to a thread;
And when white moths were on the wing,
And moth-like stars were flickering out,
I dropped the berry in a stream
And caught a little silver trout.

When I had laid it on the floor
I went to blow the fire a-flame,
But something rustled on the floor,
And someone called me by my name:
It had become a glimmering girl
With apple blossom in her hair
Who called me by my name and ran
And faded through the brightening air.

Though I am old with wandering
Through hollow lands and hilly lands,
I will find out where she has gone,
And kiss her lips and take her hands; 20
And walk among long dappled grass,
And pluck till time and times are done,
The silver apples of the moon,
The golden apples of the sun." - Yeats, "The Song of Wandering Aengus".

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
in the foreknowledge of God, He knew what barbaric humans would do to His Son for demonstrating the perfect will of the Father. BUT, don't think for a minute that it lets you off the hook for murder!
quoting the truth of the Word IS effective strategy for those "who have an ear to hear", but it's "foolishness to those who are parishing"
Stop threatening me with your god. You're making yourself look dumb.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose that you think 10-43 of a second after t=0 is a very long time? That is the smallest division possible , so it's so close you really can't measure it.
It doesn't matter how small the fraction of time is, if it is after t=0 then forget it, we have no idea what that reality could have been. Why do youtry so hard to be able to have any sort of handle on t=0 when you know it is impossible to do so?

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i was talking to a devil who was taunting me through a person, i wasn't talking to a person. i don't condemn people, but devils have no Savior and are condemend already
My cousin Cornelius - he's the time traveller in the family - tells me that he camped out on Golgotha for the whole relevant month.

Saw a bunch of crucifixions, but no earthquakes, no eclipse, no voices from the heavens, no thieves converted.

Just a bunch of criminals on sticks.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
The right to marry a woman. That's only for the majority of the states though.
Kaboonngg!!

To continue an earlier image, that nailed 'im...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 535,081 - 535,100 of680,337
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

603 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 4 min Johnny 422
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 512,201
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Go Le Gay Levi GO 109,634
Skylanders Swap Force Free Download 7 min Asa 9
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min Mr Wiggley 440,843
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Aura Mytha 596,572
Which Group Needs To Be Deported? 15 min Johnny 120
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min Catcher1 217,056
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 40 min ryanm654321 258
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 15 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••