“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#563680 Nov 17, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
not rights
privileges
A religious right or privilege has nothing to do with legal, American rights...

Can't name one?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#563681 Nov 17, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if your OCD allows you to realize that you responded to the same post twice...
That's not OCD -that's responding to something else in your post.
I gotta go- almost Saturday night and my man and I have plans.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#563682 Nov 17, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not anymore?
I still might. It's hard to say if I would/could until a situation like that presents itself.

Location hidden

#563683 Nov 17, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. the individual in question revealed her true identity long ago and continues to call posters immoral abominations. You also taunt people regularly. What's the difference ??..
Maybe she did, maybe she didn't. Do you think that excuses you following her to her home page and every other forum posting her name everyday for the past 4 to 5 years? Excused or not, it goes way beyond any definition of sanity and reason. How would you like it if somebody here posted your real name everyday? Insults are one thing, what you are doing is abusive.

Do I tell you that you are an abomination or that you are going to hell? I tease and sometimes taunt, now, because that's what the rest of you do, i.e., "When in Rome...". I tried being civil for the longest time, but that stance is wasted on those looking to abuse; like smoke in the wind. Grow up get over it.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#563684 Nov 17, 2012
gods are funny wrote:
all gods are funny
Until you run up on the God that can throw you into Hell for being blasphemous.(*I bet you just cringed with anger because you know my God is the One and only real God*)

Why do you think it's going to ease your mind when you lie to yourself?

Location hidden

#563685 Nov 17, 2012
Some dude in Marianna wrote:
Where the hell did the OP go in the midst of all this?
What's an OP?

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#563686 Nov 17, 2012
endtime wrote:
PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6z-v0iNbVBwXX&feature=plc p
Yes. I watched this and it also proves how atheists are homeland terrorists that have the government's support. Atheists know they are running out of time as we see their acts of hatred erupt more and more each day.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#563687 Nov 17, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>What's an OP?
Original poster.

Location hidden

#563688 Nov 17, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. have already given you two but you reject them. Last try ..
.. men can strip down to their pants in public, women can't. Good luck getting trying to squirm out of this one ..
You can in Canada.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2011/07/1...

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#563689 Nov 17, 2012
The OP is probably dead and in Hell now, or has been caught trying to kill a bunch of people in a theater one afternoon , now serving time in prison where so many atheists are each day.

I saw on the news today where yet another atheist was planning on going on a shooting rampage in a movie theater for one of the new movies that just came out."Breaking Dawn II".
Wanderlust

Plover, WI

#563690 Nov 17, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I watched this and it also proves how atheists are homeland terrorists that have the government's support. Atheists know they are running out of time as we see their acts of hatred erupt more and more each day.
Indeed.

Location hidden

#563691 Nov 17, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that breast feeding is sexual, did I?
Learn to read, honey boo-boo.
<sigh> from wiki:
"Both men and women develop breasts from the same embryological tissues. However, at puberty, female sex hormones, mainly estrogen, promote breast development, which does not occur in men, due to the higher amount of testosterone."
It kinda IS sexual.

http://voices.yahoo.com/8-ways-breastfeeding-...

It causes uterine contractions that some women find pleasurable.

Location hidden

#563693 Nov 17, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Mens breasts are not sexual at all. Which is why I responded to HL about it. She said that its not equal that men can go shirtless but women can't.... Silly.
Some are.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#563695 Nov 17, 2012
liberty mutual wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Hell exists, but does the bible teach this?
Yes, Hell certainly does exist and the Bible is clear on this.

It states eternal fire and torture, it states that atheists (unbelievers of all types), their god the anti christ, and all demons land up there to burn forever and be in physical torture FOREVER. NEVER TO ESCAPE.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#563696 Nov 17, 2012
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#563697 Nov 17, 2012
dnky oe wrote:
the DESTRUCTION OF ALL FALSE RELIGIONS. The book of REVELATION tells us this.
Yes, I've heard. And Horton heard a Who. The Book of Seuss tells us that. Not everything in a book is believable, nor an adequate foundation upon which to build ones life.

“Drive by wire”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#563700 Nov 17, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It kinda IS sexual.
http://voices.yahoo.com/8-ways-breastfeeding-...
It causes uterine contractions that some women find pleasurable.
Hmm, I can cause female orgasms that you would actually learn to live for.

But it's not "my" job.

:)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#563701 Nov 17, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
You are equating the allegation of conspiracy plots with "conspiracy theories" .
Yes.
Aura Mytha wrote:
The two are not the same when applied in the real world , as the phrase "conspiracy theory" when used today is a collection of arguments built on fallacy , quote mining , misrepresented evidence , fabricated evidence , conjecture , straw man arguments and lies.
http://www.logicallyfallacious.com/index.php/...
Example
The 9/11 plot by Bin Laden and al Qaeda is a true conspiracy plot and theory based on evidence collected by the PENTTBOM investigation conducted by the FBI.
The destruction of WTC 7 was done by firemen is a conspiracy theory based on a quote mine of Larry Silverstein
saying "pull it".
How can you decide when the idea is first proposed which which will pan out to be a "conspiracy theory," and which will be a "true conspiracy plot"?

And until something is identified as an actual "true conspiracy plot," is it a "conspiracy theory"?

“Drive by wire”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#563702 Nov 17, 2012
Just Results Is not only retarded , but just plain crazy!
Wanderlust

Plover, WI

#563703 Nov 17, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
Just Results Is not only retarded , but just plain crazy!
Oral mouther is not only a gay tard, but it is just a plain butt sucker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Robert F 578,558
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Neville Thompson 269,978
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min bacon hater 97,952
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min trifecta1 609,723
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 37 min theswamiji 5,903
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 50 min Neville Thompson 91
sex (May '13) 57 min girls united states 112
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr IWANNAPLAY 187
More from around the web