Prove there's a god.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#563686 Nov 17, 2012
endtime wrote:
PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6z-v0iNbVBwXX&feature=plc p
Yes. I watched this and it also proves how atheists are homeland terrorists that have the government's support. Atheists know they are running out of time as we see their acts of hatred erupt more and more each day.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#563687 Nov 17, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>What's an OP?
Original poster.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#563688 Nov 17, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. have already given you two but you reject them. Last try ..
.. men can strip down to their pants in public, women can't. Good luck getting trying to squirm out of this one ..
You can in Canada.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2011/07/1...

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#563689 Nov 17, 2012
The OP is probably dead and in Hell now, or has been caught trying to kill a bunch of people in a theater one afternoon , now serving time in prison where so many atheists are each day.

I saw on the news today where yet another atheist was planning on going on a shooting rampage in a movie theater for one of the new movies that just came out."Breaking Dawn II".
Wanderlust

Plover, WI

#563690 Nov 17, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I watched this and it also proves how atheists are homeland terrorists that have the government's support. Atheists know they are running out of time as we see their acts of hatred erupt more and more each day.
Indeed.

Location hidden

#563691 Nov 17, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that breast feeding is sexual, did I?
Learn to read, honey boo-boo.
<sigh> from wiki:
"Both men and women develop breasts from the same embryological tissues. However, at puberty, female sex hormones, mainly estrogen, promote breast development, which does not occur in men, due to the higher amount of testosterone."
It kinda IS sexual.

http://voices.yahoo.com/8-ways-breastfeeding-...

It causes uterine contractions that some women find pleasurable.

Location hidden

#563693 Nov 17, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Mens breasts are not sexual at all. Which is why I responded to HL about it. She said that its not equal that men can go shirtless but women can't.... Silly.
Some are.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#563695 Nov 17, 2012
liberty mutual wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Hell exists, but does the bible teach this?
Yes, Hell certainly does exist and the Bible is clear on this.

It states eternal fire and torture, it states that atheists (unbelievers of all types), their god the anti christ, and all demons land up there to burn forever and be in physical torture FOREVER. NEVER TO ESCAPE.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#563696 Nov 17, 2012
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#563697 Nov 17, 2012
dnky oe wrote:
the DESTRUCTION OF ALL FALSE RELIGIONS. The book of REVELATION tells us this.
Yes, I've heard. And Horton heard a Who. The Book of Seuss tells us that. Not everything in a book is believable, nor an adequate foundation upon which to build ones life.

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#563700 Nov 17, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It kinda IS sexual.
http://voices.yahoo.com/8-ways-breastfeeding-...
It causes uterine contractions that some women find pleasurable.
Hmm, I can cause female orgasms that you would actually learn to live for.

But it's not "my" job.

:)

Fennario

#563701 Nov 17, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
You are equating the allegation of conspiracy plots with "conspiracy theories" .
Yes.
Aura Mytha wrote:
The two are not the same when applied in the real world , as the phrase "conspiracy theory" when used today is a collection of arguments built on fallacy , quote mining , misrepresented evidence , fabricated evidence , conjecture , straw man arguments and lies.
http://www.logicallyfallacious.com/index.php/...
Example
The 9/11 plot by Bin Laden and al Qaeda is a true conspiracy plot and theory based on evidence collected by the PENTTBOM investigation conducted by the FBI.
The destruction of WTC 7 was done by firemen is a conspiracy theory based on a quote mine of Larry Silverstein
saying "pull it".
How can you decide when the idea is first proposed which which will pan out to be a "conspiracy theory," and which will be a "true conspiracy plot"?

And until something is identified as an actual "true conspiracy plot," is it a "conspiracy theory"?

“The Edge”

Of Tomorow

#563702 Nov 17, 2012
Just Results Is not only retarded , but just plain crazy!
Wanderlust

Plover, WI

#563703 Nov 17, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
Just Results Is not only retarded , but just plain crazy!
Oral mouther is not only a gay tard, but it is just a plain butt sucker.

“The Edge”

Of Tomorow

#563704 Nov 17, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
<quoted text>
How can you decide when the idea is first proposed which which will pan out to be a "conspiracy theory," and which will be a "true conspiracy plot"?
And until something is identified as an actual "true conspiracy plot," is it a "conspiracy theory"?
The distinction is weighed in evidence , and sorry you will have to be smart enough to differentiate between evidence and unsubstantiated conjecture.
There is no clear method in doing so, I mean you could support the HG Wells invasion of Earth by martians , and present your case.

But you wont be taken seriously by scientifically minded people. will you ians?
Mr Mackey

Fayetteville, NC

#563705 Nov 17, 2012
Look, over there..............

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#563706 Nov 17, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A religious right or privilege has nothing to do with legal, American rights...
Can't name one?
really bored with your bigotry

I know you are a christian, but still, you reek

Fennario

#563707 Nov 17, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
Sure conspiracies plots exist , but
again to make a "Theory" of conspiracy it cant be based on logical fallacy , quote mines, misrepresented evidence, conjecture ,straw man arguments , lies , fabricated evidence , and unsubstantiated BS the phrase "conspiracy theory" has come to mean.
I'm just concerned that all anybody need do is call his accuser a conspiracy nut and the accuser becomes an object of ridicule.

I'm concerned about that reaction to the phrase "conspiracy theory." I see it a lot.

Let me put it another way: if I were the first one to become aware of an actual conspiracy or to suspect one in America, I'd keep it to myself rather than deal with the abuse that would be certain to follow swiftly and intensely, and I'm probably not alone. That can't be good for anybody except those that actually want to conspire.

Shouldn't we wait until we've heard the conspiracy hypothesis first before we call it fables and BS? You listed some requirements for a bogus theory, and I agree - they are markers for crackpots. You included quote mining and other ways of distorting the appearance of reality. I'd like to see that kind of thing before I gave the accused conspirators a pass, and save my ridicule for the failures.

When did the allegations that a conspiracy involving the Vatican occurred cease being a conspiracy theory and into charges of obstruction of justice? When they demonstrated that there was actual conspiring going on between members at the top of the Catholic church hierarchy?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#563708 Nov 17, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So a few million Christians are liars ?
Those Christians say you are a liar and guided by Satan.
Prove you are right and they are wrong.
I'll wait.
No they are not liars, they are the same as the girl in THE EXSORSIST....filled with demon spirit....1 Corinthians 13:8-10....Tongues ended. Today we have many means to reach people through their own language. Speaking in tongues is an expression of demonism.

Fennario

#563709 Nov 17, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No you didn't. You offered up some carbon copy, cut & pasted, OCD'd version of an answer. So I'll continue on assuming that you're full of shit.
My answer eluded you. What doesn't?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 5 min lightbeamrider 3,895
sex (May '13) 7 min Suraj 185
Five Things A Cosmetic Dentist Can Do For You 14 min kimo fahmy 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 29 min dollarsbill 8,235
hi guys mera lund bahut mota hai meri gf gaand... (Apr '12) 51 min mani 34
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min KayMarie 603,311
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 1 hr cool boy 229
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 177,882
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 3 hr Moeflow5555 49
More from around the web