|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i think that you're a confused female in a hot female body and i'm here to un-confuse you;)
You are confused.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Coffee Freak wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome! Thanks for the offer. With the amount I have on my plate right now, I may need to reel you in for some help! Ugh. It's a cruel, cruel world. All we can do is take one day at a time and do the very best we can. There are no guarantees that we will have tomorrow so we must live just for today.
it is a cruel world! I visited Jamaica a while back and the day we left it was about 110 degrees. The Jamaican airport had no air conditioning in the small room where a little lady was doing the carry on bag check just before we boarded the plane. I stood there and watched her sing and smile as she checked the bags with sweat pouring down her face. As she was checking mine, I asked her, "how in the world can you be so happy working in these conditions?" she replied, "Child, happiness isn't determined by your circumstances..." Then, patting her heart, she said, "it comes from within." I've made it a point to never forget that.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Coffee Freak wrote:
<quoted text>
Understandable...yet, if I was a Christian born in Mecca and Mecca was founded under Allah, I would have to accept that the lovely nation of Mecca was born of Allah and accept it or move. The U.S. was/is one nation, under God. God was the deity that the founders of the U.S. built this nation upon. And because that "name" offends people, does that justify throwing out the history of the U.S. and it's principles? I've noticed that since we've "banned" using the name God and dismissing Him in our country, this country has gotten worse and worse. Yet, during 9/11, all of the sudden it was ok to say His name and pray to Him. I really don't think the God of my understanding wants to be a God of convenience. People should be free to worship whoever or whatever they want but I don't agree that God shouldn't be recognized as the true "leader" of our nation. The minority doesn't seem to mind at all when they're getting money handed to them on pay day which has "In God We Trust" on it.
to your nation's shame

the world laughs at the US, for that weakness

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are confused.
Confusion say...oh no, wait. That's confucius. I am confused..I am blond and a little Polish...of course I'm confused! Baby, I was born this way! ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Coffee Freak wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Go crawl back under the rock you came out of.
most chritians find it difficult to hide their stupidity, I see you simply, make no attempt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
it is a cruel world! I visited Jamaica a while back and the day we left it was about 110 degrees. The Jamaican airport had no air conditioning in the small room where a little lady was doing the carry on bag check just before we boarded the plane. I stood there and watched her sing and smile as she checked the bags with sweat pouring down her face. As she was checking mine, I asked her, "how in the world can you be so happy working in these conditions?" she replied, "Child, happiness isn't determined by your circumstances..." Then, patting her heart, she said, "it comes from within." I've made it a point to never forget that.
Wow. That was intense. I LOVE that! You just gave me chills. Thank you for passing that on. <3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Well good...and all this time I thought you hated me. You do know what I believe though ... Do I get a pass for not trying to cram it down your throat?
morality resulting from the great commission is as appreciated as it is rare.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
to your nation's shame
the world laughs at the US, for that weakness
And what country may I ask do you reside in?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with you. It's just sad how someone will use fear to get what they want.
Sure is! I think they should save the fear factor for the tv show and leave it at that. The U.S., as almost all of the countries, use fear as a tactic. It's a form of bullying and it's disgusting. Religion, politics, etc. all use fear in some way to "scare" people into getting what they want. Smh...

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Coffee Freak wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. That was intense. I LOVE that! You just gave me chills. Thank you for passing that on. <3
You're welcome!
:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
most chritians find it difficult to hide their stupidity, I see you simply, make no attempt.
LOL Call me stupid all you want. Your short responses and typos prove your level of competence perfectly to me. Ask yourself: Truly, who is the "stupid" one here?

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I have just the right amount of time on my hands - all day, every day.
you will go blind if you keep that up.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

This is the largest collection of Psychopaths that I have see since my stint in the ... uh nevermind

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Coffee Freak wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Call me stupid all you want. Your short responses and typos prove your level of competence perfectly to me. Ask yourself: Truly, who is the "stupid" one here?
Also, when one is left with nothing intelligent to say, he/she reduces him/herself to name calling, which, in this case, you have done. So I, once again, ask you to ask yourself: Truly, who is the "stupid" one here?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Lil Ticked wrote:
This is the largest collection of Psychopaths that I have see since my stint in the ... uh nevermind
LOL - You think we're psychopaths? You should check out some of the other forums! They make us look like Saints!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean we were both faking it?!? Here I was going to confess to you over dinner. That you were the one lesbian woman who could turn me into a little straight Japanese girl with your powerful magic.
Ah, well, let's hit the discos!
(is that word still used in English?)
NNOOO!!!

That word was NEVER used in polite company or even Serious Screenplays!

It's worse than "Belgium", or even "Turlingdrome"!

(Back in the '70s, I had a bumper sticker "Better Dead Than Disco"...)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Coffee Freak wrote:
<quoted text>
And what country may I ask do you reside in?
I do not hide my location

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll poke you in your third eye!
I'll punch you in your aura!
The Chinese hell of being boiled alive awaits you!
You're going to be a serving boy at the dinner table of the Norse Gods forever!
Evil sorcery is going to make termites eat your house and...one day...it will collapse on you at a time determined by the spirits!
Allah will torture you forever!
Ooooooohhhhh, sooooo very, very scarrrrry.
I bet you're losing all kinds of sleep over the worry that you might just get the one true god wrong.
From FB: "A Fundie threatening an atheist with Hell is like a three-year-old threatening an adult with no presents from Santa."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Coffee Freak wrote:
<quoted text>
usually, the religitard

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
There are BILLIONS of lifeforms on earth. Therefore it's IMPOSSIBLE for God to not be REAL.
That does NOT follow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

469 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Ottoman1453 115,760
Pre-Order The Sims 4 7 min The Sims 4 1
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 8 min Johnny 1,645
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 8 min TakeMe 481
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Liam 533,843
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min WildWeirdWillie 172,581
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 19 min Classic 1,722
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min JudgeNJury 257,145
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 21 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••