“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#563295 Nov 15, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
well at least a woman has ample opportunity to marry & control a mormon priest since they can have like a gaggle of wives. you could always subvert the priesthood that way......
Waaaasssuuup..."control " is not equivalent to "love."

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#563296 Nov 15, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya, Waaasssuuup. I'm really a male homosexual so will you stop posting this type of trash to me ??..
You mean we were both faking it?!? Here I was going to confess to you over dinner. That you were the one lesbian woman who could turn me into a little straight Japanese girl with your powerful magic.

Ah, well, let's hit the discos!

(is that word still used in English?)

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#563297 Nov 15, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop threatening me with your god. You're making yourself look dumb.
I'll poke you in your third eye!
I'll punch you in your aura!
The Chinese hell of being boiled alive awaits you!
You're going to be a serving boy at the dinner table of the Norse Gods forever!
Evil sorcery is going to make termites eat your house and...one day...it will collapse on you at a time determined by the spirits!
Allah will torture you forever!

Ooooooohhhhh, sooooo very, very scarrrrry.

I bet you're losing all kinds of sleep over the worry that you might just get the one true god wrong.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#563298 Nov 15, 2012
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I would feel more comfortable placing "singularity" on the money and calling the seed of the universe "God". But I understand what you are trying to say. While the two words may not be exactly equivalent, we are STILL no better off if we call t=0 God or "singularity".
Let's pretend that "God" or something equivalent "started" the universe. What does the universe around us tell us about that "God"?

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#563299 Nov 15, 2012
Pokay wrote:
Catcher, Hiding and nano all talking nicely? Did you three smoke a doob together? Big changes going on here, "everything is so greeeeen...."
Nano and I are getting along because we are both super nice people who just wants the other to be happy. I have finally realized how awful I am as a person and that I take my bad days out on her, and that she's really just out for my own best interests. So from now on, I'm just going to be super nice to her wise words whenever I can.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#563300 Nov 15, 2012
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Sure but I don't think you understand. We don't know if matter was "created" at or before t=0 or if it was simply placed into motion, IOW we don't know if there was a such thing as 'time' at t=0 or prior. That's why we cannot get a handle on it. That's why we cannot even guess; well we can guess but we have no way of verifying the likelihood of any guess, therefore you'll have to accept that 'Goddidit' is as good as any guess and better than guessing that unicorns had something to do with it.
Well, we know matter did not exist at t=0, since matter is a function of space/time. No time, no matter.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#563301 Nov 15, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. if I want to be un-confused, I'll PM some hot, young stud like DF or TIDE ..
.. if I want to be un-confused and educated, I'll PM some middle-age man with class like SCAR or CATCHER ..
.. if I want to be un-confused, educated and guided, I'll PM some older man like MAC or AERO ..
.. if I want to be totally confused, brainwashed and led into a life based on lies, I'll PM a born-again Christian man suffering from dementia ..
.. in the meantime, I'll stay confused with River Tam & HFY ..
Wow - brilliant! Well said.
Doctor REALITY

Hot Springs Village, AR

#563302 Nov 15, 2012
There are BILLIONS of lifeforms on earth. Therefore it's IMPOSSIBLE for God to not be REAL.
S happens

Metropolis, IL

#563303 Nov 15, 2012
Well, the best reason to believe God exist/ We can kill very easy, but no one can give life. Not the smartest scientist in the world. We can mix every chemical found in the living organism...but can't make it live. Also, someone is driving this world into the ground...our smartest economist can not figure out why everything is collapsing...nothing working. God stated that in the endtimes men would be confounded not able to understand even the simple things no matter how educated they become. Think we are there...watch the economy of the US follow that of Greece, Spain, Italy, and others...to total collapse.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#563304 Nov 15, 2012
Coffee Freak wrote:
Wow, people commented that I was clueless and nuts and that what I wrote was spam? Really? I thought it was insightful and well put. But everyone is entitled to their opinion. When the end times come, I hope y'all are as boisterous to your Creator and hold true to your "science". Tell God to His face that He doesn't exist. Be straight up. Feel sorry for you clueless people.
So, who thinks I'm clueless as to what I originally wrote? Instead of judging anonymously, write something you cowards. That's ok, though. God is the only one whose judgement counts anyway.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#563305 Nov 15, 2012
Coffee Freak wrote:
<quoted text>
So, who thinks I'm clueless as to what I originally wrote? Instead of judging anonymously, write something you cowards. That's ok, though. God is the only one whose judgement counts anyway.
So...let me get this straight...you believe in God...believe His judgement is the only one that counts...right? Do you believe God will approve of the way you speak to and about the very people He calls you to witness to and love?

Location hidden

#563306 Nov 15, 2012
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
So...let me get this straight...you believe in God...believe His judgement is the only one that counts...right? Do you believe God will approve of the way you speak to and about the very people He calls you to witness to and love?
I don't think calling someone a coward is bad. Please refresh me how I spoke to His people in a bad way. However, I am glad that you had the courage to speak your mind. I respect you for that. I will be judged just like everyone else. I never said anything bad about anyone and trust me, God probably agrees with me after some of the things I just read on Topix.

Location hidden

#563307 Nov 15, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Of course, not everyone will be excited to hear more "Merry Christmas" greetings this season. One in three respondents who identified themselves as Jewish (32%) said they were upset by hearing "Merry Christmas" as were 10% of those of non-Christian faiths or who did not identify themselves with a religion. Democrats are more likely to take offense at "Merry Christmas" (8%) compared with fewer than 1% of Republicans and 1% of Independents"
lol, from your link...
As Christmas is a national holiday & a Christian tradition and America is 75% Christian, then I'd say yes: trying to remove is a "war on Christmas".
The leftover 25% that are not Christians are a mix of religions, agnostics & atheists. Why should we remove "Merry Christmas" to suit the minority of the people?
Completely agree! People are Offended...oooooo! Welcome to the United States of America, people. If you don't like the way we run things here, feel free to leave anytime.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#563308 Nov 15, 2012
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
that they are. I always tried not to get involved with them.
So...I haven't met you. Please...tell me a little about yourself. I'm too lazy to go back and read all your posts to find out where you stand in this "Prove there's a God" debate and I hate making assumptions. I already did that earlier on RR...and now I'm feeling guilty about it. It's really not my style! I was just having a moment.
I'm a filthy evolutionist.
endtime

AOL

#563309 Nov 15, 2012

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

&fe ature=plcp

Location hidden

#563310 Nov 15, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll poke you in your third eye!
I'll punch you in your aura!
The Chinese hell of being boiled alive awaits you!
You're going to be a serving boy at the dinner table of the Norse Gods forever!
Evil sorcery is going to make termites eat your house and...one day...it will collapse on you at a time determined by the spirits!
Allah will torture you forever!
Ooooooohhhhh, sooooo very, very scarrrrry.
I bet you're losing all kinds of sleep over the worry that you might just get the one true god wrong.
Yeah, totally. I've been thinking I should cover my bases and just worship one god a year for the rest of my life. That should ensure my salvation, right?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#563311 Nov 15, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a filthy evolutionist.
And Tim's a good guy too, Truth.

Location hidden

#563312 Nov 15, 2012
S happens wrote:
Well, the best reason to believe God exist/ We can kill very easy, but no one can give life. Not the smartest scientist in the world. We can mix every chemical found in the living organism...but can't make it live. Also, someone is driving this world into the ground...our smartest economist can not figure out why everything is collapsing...nothing working. God stated that in the endtimes men would be confounded not able to understand even the simple things no matter how educated they become. Think we are there...watch the economy of the US follow that of Greece, Spain, Italy, and others...to total collapse.
I bet people were *freaking* out when rome fell, too.

Location hidden

#563313 Nov 15, 2012
Coffee Freak wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you throwing a fit about random judgeits that no one cares about? A troll may have disliked what you had to say, or maybe someone truly thought you were being stupid. Either way, so what?

Location hidden

#563314 Nov 15, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope his children are safe.
Likewise. I'm concerned about eagle. He mentioned he was going to help his grandaughter with her evolution homework.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What kind of planes REALLY flew into the twin t... 10 min Doctor REALITY 4
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Liam 541,877
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min Seentheotherside 600,935
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min bacon hater 95,357
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Dr_Zorderz 258,988
I'm voting for Joe Biden 21 min andet1987 4
'Hell, we'll just over and TAKE their damn oil!!! 24 min andet1987 16
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 173,616
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 hr lili 148
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••