Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#563366 Nov 15, 2012
Coffee Freak wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Call me stupid all you want. Your short responses and typos prove your level of competence perfectly to me. Ask yourself: Truly, who is the "stupid" one here?
Also, when one is left with nothing intelligent to say, he/she reduces him/herself to name calling, which, in this case, you have done. So I, once again, ask you to ask yourself: Truly, who is the "stupid" one here?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#563367 Nov 15, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
This is the largest collection of Psychopaths that I have see since my stint in the ... uh nevermind
LOL - You think we're psychopaths? You should check out some of the other forums! They make us look like Saints!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#563368 Nov 15, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean we were both faking it?!? Here I was going to confess to you over dinner. That you were the one lesbian woman who could turn me into a little straight Japanese girl with your powerful magic.
Ah, well, let's hit the discos!
(is that word still used in English?)
NNOOO!!!

That word was NEVER used in polite company or even Serious Screenplays!

It's worse than "Belgium", or even "Turlingdrome"!

(Back in the '70s, I had a bumper sticker "Better Dead Than Disco"...)

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#563370 Nov 15, 2012
Coffee Freak wrote:
<quoted text>
And what country may I ask do you reside in?
I do not hide my location

The Borderland of Sol

#563371 Nov 15, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll poke you in your third eye!
I'll punch you in your aura!
The Chinese hell of being boiled alive awaits you!
You're going to be a serving boy at the dinner table of the Norse Gods forever!
Evil sorcery is going to make termites eat your house and...one day...it will collapse on you at a time determined by the spirits!
Allah will torture you forever!
Ooooooohhhhh, sooooo very, very scarrrrry.
I bet you're losing all kinds of sleep over the worry that you might just get the one true god wrong.
From FB: "A Fundie threatening an atheist with Hell is like a three-year-old threatening an adult with no presents from Santa."

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#563372 Nov 15, 2012
Coffee Freak wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Call me stupid all you want. Your short responses and typos prove your level of competence perfectly to me. Ask yourself: Truly, who is the "stupid" one here?
usually, the religitard

The Borderland of Sol

#563373 Nov 15, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There are BILLIONS of lifeforms on earth. Therefore it's IMPOSSIBLE for God to not be REAL.
That does NOT follow.
UIDIOTRACESMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#563374 Nov 15, 2012
Coffee Freak wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - You think we're psychopaths? You should check out some of the other forums! They make us look like Saints!
i drive some of pyscho nuts... some even avoid me way back in Soldiers thread alot bullies, i drove majority of them nuts . Those where times. BWHAHHHHAHAAaa
UIDIOTRACESMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#563375 Nov 15, 2012
Coffee Freak wrote:
<quoted text>
Soldier threads are the worst!

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#563376 Nov 15, 2012
Coffee Freak wrote:
Understandable...yet, if I was a Christian born in Mecca and Mecca was founded under Allah, I would have to accept that the lovely nation of Mecca was born of Allah and accept it or move.
If you were born in Mecca, it's highly unlikely you would adopt Christianity. In general, people don't evaluate all religions, they adopt whatever is available, or whatever has been pushed on them. The number one factor in determining what religious beliefs a person will adopt is convenience.
Coffee Freak wrote:
The U.S. was/is one nation, under God.
That's just lip service. If you look at the rules and stuff, we are secular and value freedom of and from religion, as a nation. The founding fathers absolutely intended that, whatever poetry they may have included to appease the masses.
Coffee Freak wrote:
God was the deity that the founders of the U.S. built this nation upon.
Nope. This nation's principles are decidedly not Biblical.
Coffee Freak wrote:
And because that "name" offends people, does that justify throwing out the history of the U.S. and it's principles?
We don't have to throw the baby out with the bath water. We can remove religious favoritism without covering up the history. That's what history books and museums are for. And the History Channel.
Coffee Freak wrote:
I've noticed that since we've "banned" using the name God and dismissing Him in our country, this country has gotten worse and worse.
That's quite the blanket statement. In what ways has this country gotten worse? You can either go the subjective value assessment route, or the statistical route. Either way, I don't think you can make much of a case.
Coffee Freak wrote:
Yet, during 9/11, all of the sudden it was ok to say His name and pray to Him.
Huh?
Coffee Freak wrote:
I really don't think the God of my understanding wants to be a God of convenience. People should be free to worship whoever or whatever they want but I don't agree that God shouldn't be recognized as the true "leader" of our nation.
We should be free to worship whoever we want, as long as we recognize that your particular god is the true "leader" of our nation? Really?
Coffee Freak wrote:
The minority doesn't seem to mind at all when they're getting money handed to them on pay day which has "In God We Trust" on it.
What choice do we have? I'll make you a deal. When atheists outnumber Christians in America, whenever we make changes to the money, we won't put "There ain't no God. DUH!" on it. We'll just remove religious favoritism and leave it at that.

The Borderland of Sol

#563377 Nov 15, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
...a disgruntled crow.
A dyspeptic dodo?

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#563378 Nov 15, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>A dyspeptic dodo?
...a petulant penguin.

I like this game.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#563379 Nov 15, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, totally. I've been thinking I should cover my bases and just worship one god a year for the rest of my life. That should ensure my salvation, right?
Or piss them all off. Make sure you finish with the strongest, biggest, nastiest god you can find.

Thor? Odin?

Cthulu!

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#563380 Nov 15, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Likewise. I'm concerned about eagle. He mentioned he was going to help his grandaughter with her evolution homework.
She'll get an F then.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#563381 Nov 15, 2012
...a malodorous mallard...

...a bumbling booby...

...a rancorous raven...

...a chauvinistic chicken...

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#563382 Nov 15, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>NNOOO!!!
Oh, sorry!

I'll go back to my word "clubs."

I don't know why, perhaps because of ABBA, but when I think of gay men, I think "disco."

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#563383 Nov 15, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>NNOOO!!!
Isn't Belgium a country? What's the other word mean?

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#563384 Nov 15, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>From FB: "A Fundie threatening an atheist with Hell is like a three-year-old threatening an adult with no presents from Santa."
hahaha!

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#563385 Nov 15, 2012
...a turncoat turkey...

...a jejune jay...

...an obstinate owl...

...a lackadaisical loon...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#563386 Nov 15, 2012
Coffee Freak wrote:
<quoted text>
The minority doesn't seem to mind at all when they're getting money handed to them on pay day which has "In God We Trust" on it.
Wrong. I do mind but since nobody wants to trade for shells, I don't have much choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What If People Made Fun Of Your God 10 min Kid_Tomorrow 19
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min mike 607,108
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Anthony MN 567,687
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Aura Mytha 267,345
Scientific proof for God's existence 20 min HipGnosis 522
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 22 min Rashes 177
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 23 min Clear Dharma 468
More from around the web