<quoted text>Nothing has changed.
ALL HAIL FANGINA!

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#563256 Nov 15, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya, Waaasssuuup. I'm really a male homosexual so will you stop posting this type of trash to me ??..
i think that you're a confused female in a hot female body and i'm here to un-confuse you;)

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#563257 Nov 15, 2012
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Sure but I don't think you understand. We don't know if matter was "created" at or before t=0 or if it was simply placed into motion, IOW we don't know if there was a such thing as 'time' at t=0 or prior. That's why we cannot get a handle on it. That's why we cannot even guess; well we can guess but we have no way of verifying the likelihood of any guess, therefore you'll have to accept that 'Goddidit' is as good as any guess and better than guessing that unicorns had something to do with it.
Hogwash , your are parroting your belief .

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#563258 Nov 15, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya, Truth! How's your sex life? Mine's been terrible lately, can't find a woman on Topix to send long-stem red roses to ..
.. oh, RR's on any tirade about men being better than women. Usually ignore this type of debate because I know women are better, so, let his ego run amok, the ultimate downfall of man ..
.. RR's a fun chew toy, kinda like, ah, you remember, YD ??..
Oh No! Don't tell me you've lost your touch...you just missed me...right?:)

Ahhh....my sex life...I really can't complain! Celebrating 21 years with the same man today! It's been a glorious roller coaster!

RR...I can only assume, as I've just read a few of his posts, that perhaps he has some kind of inferiority issue. What other reason would he have to boast about his manhood? Gender doesn't determine "better"...character does!

Please tell me...YD isn't still posting.

Location hidden

#563259 Nov 15, 2012
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Sure but I don't think you understand. We don't know if matter was "created" at or before t=0 or if it was simply placed into motion, IOW we don't know if there was a such thing as 'time' at t=0 or prior. That's why we cannot get a handle on it. That's why we cannot even guess; well we can guess but we have no way of verifying the likelihood of any guess, therefore you'll have to accept that 'Goddidit' is as good as any guess and better than guessing that unicorns had something to do with it.
The LHC creates the conditions of this, giving us understanding. We are creating the conditions of the early universe, that's how we know what happened , but we still can't reproduce near infinite density and Planck temperatures . That's the limitation of understanding matter and how it was created.

Goddidit was never the question or an answer.

http://phys.org/news/2010-11-early-universe-l...

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#563260 Nov 15, 2012
Pokay wrote:
It could be that something like this http://arxiv.org/abs/1011.3706 preceded the current Universe. Time will tell.

“I speak my mind”

#563261 Nov 15, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Laffin. Thanks for the compliment, but I'm just a native Irishman.
Here:
"I went out to the hazel wood,
Because a fire was in my head,
And cut and peeled a hazel wand,
And hooked a berry to a thread;
And when white moths were on the wing,
And moth-like stars were flickering out,
I dropped the berry in a stream
And caught a little silver trout.
When I had laid it on the floor
I went to blow the fire a-flame,
But something rustled on the floor,
And someone called me by my name:
It had become a glimmering girl
With apple blossom in her hair
Who called me by my name and ran
And faded through the brightening air.
Though I am old with wandering
Through hollow lands and hilly lands,
I will find out where she has gone,
And kiss her lips and take her hands; 20
And walk among long dappled grass,
And pluck till time and times are done,
The silver apples of the moon,
The golden apples of the sun." - Yeats, "The Song of Wandering Aengus".
That's so sad....but I love it!

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#563262 Nov 15, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya, Waaasssuuup. I'm really a male homosexual so will you stop posting this type of trash to me ??..
Well.... Then .... If those pics of you had me bothered then does that mean I'm ?????
AHHHH !!!!!! NOOO!!!!!!

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#563263 Nov 15, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i think that you're a confused female in a hot female body and i'm here to un-confuse you;)
.. if I want to be un-confused, I'll PM some hot, young stud like DF or TIDE ..

.. if I want to be un-confused and educated, I'll PM some middle-age man with class like SCAR or CATCHER ..

.. if I want to be un-confused, educated and guided, I'll PM some older man like MAC or AERO ..

.. if I want to be totally confused, brainwashed and led into a life based on lies, I'll PM a born-again Christian man suffering from dementia ..

.. in the meantime, I'll stay confused with River Tam & HFY ..

Location hidden

#563264 Nov 15, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well.... Then .... If those pics of you had me bothered then does that mean I'm ?????
AHHHH !!!!!! NOOO!!!!!!
Can we call you weird Al now?
Some of those gurls on Santa Monica blv. are fooling us?

With Established Harem

#563265 Nov 15, 2012
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh No! Don't tell me you've lost your touch...you just missed me...right?:)
Ahhh....my sex life...I really can't complain! Celebrating 21 years with the same man today! It's been a glorious roller coaster!
RR...I can only assume, as I've just read a few of his posts, that perhaps he has some kind of inferiority issue. What other reason would he have to boast about his manhood? Gender doesn't determine "better"...character does!
Please tell me...YD isn't still posting.
.. YD is still addicted to Topix but now posting in gay forums. Has two socks: Pattiecake58 and United In Faith. Still as crazy as ever ..

.. for a Christian, RR isn't too bad. Although somewhat dense, he has redeeming qualities including a good sense of humor and the intelligence to admit when he's wrong ..

.. 21 years, WOW! and congratulations! Would the hubby get angry if I sent you some roses? My florist is on the verge of bankruptcy ..

With Established Harem

#563266 Nov 15, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
AHHHH !!!!!! NOOO!!!!!!
.. can't fool you! You always catch me in a fib ..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#563267 Nov 15, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
You have WAY too much time on your hands.
I have just the right amount of time on my hands - all day, every day.

#563268 Nov 15, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we call you weird Al now?
Some of those gurls on Santa Monica blv. are fooling us?
Dude! I took some pics of them and ewwwww!!!!
They were too ugly to be guys or gals!
Huntington Beach, now there's a place for ummm... Bird watching. Yea, bird watching....

“I speak my mind”

#563269 Nov 15, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. YD is still addicted to Topix but now posting in gay forums. Has two socks: Pattiecake58 and United In Faith. Still as crazy as ever ..
.. for a Christian, RR isn't too bad. Although somewhat dense, he has redeeming qualities including a good sense of humor and the intelligence to admit when he's wrong ..
.. 21 years, WOW! and congratulations! Would the hubby get angry if I sent you some roses? My florist is on the verge of bankruptcy ..
Poor YS...glutton for punishment!

RR...well that's good then. nothing like a good sense of humor! I'll have to get to know him!

And thanks! 21 years is a while. But he wouldn't mind the roses...heck the whole hot tub bit is his ultimate fantasy!

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#563270 Nov 15, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Men and women have equal rights in that sense.
Try again?
They are equally denied the right to marry a person of their own gender. It's either gender discrimination or sexual orientation discrimination. Sexual orientation isn't in the law anywhere. Lesbians can marry dudes all they want in any State. They just can't marry women in some States, where men can marry women. They are denied on the basis of gender, and nothing else.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#563271 Nov 15, 2012
The Talking Gloop wrote:
I miss the old days
:o)

I miss the Herculoids!

:o)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#563272 Nov 15, 2012
Ban Stalkers wrote:
@Stalker Happy Lesbo
No, comparing Baptist and codes of ethics with gays, is just you trying to compare, filth, gays with normal. A gay man and his gay lover is like a child rapist moving in and trying to join the P.E. and move NAMBLA in. A pedophile and gay are closer to the same than a Baptist to a gay. You think it is okay to offend blacks and now Baptists, by comparing your mental disorder. You filthy gays don,t care, which is why you have burned ovr 100 churches. If you want a gay code of filth, then move to Poland like we moved from England. God is not beyond removing gays like he did in Sodom. Remember, pedos and gays, nothing else compares.
But that would sort of depend on there being a god, wouldn't it, which this thread and all of mankind has so far not proved. I am certainly not going to put my life on hold waiting for this non-existent proof to show up, and I suspect those who happen to be born with the gay orientation are more inclined to live their life and not worry about god too, though the proportion of gays in the church and the ministry is likely about the same as in the general public.

Since being gay was not a factor in the church I once was very active in, including more recently having known gay ministers, it really has never been much of an issue.

Being gay and being religious is not related in any way that I have ever heard of, except of course those who were gay had to keep their homosexuality to themselves in most cases in the past because some churches persecuted them.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#563273 Nov 15, 2012
endtime wrote:
PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6z-v0iNbVBwXX&feature=plc p
Antichrist, huh? That's got to be rough for you.

#563274 Nov 15, 2012
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor YS...glutton for punishment!
RR...well that's good then. nothing like a good sense of humor! I'll have to get to know him!
And thanks! 21 years is a while. But he wouldn't mind the roses...heck the whole hot tub bit is his ultimate fantasy!
I think it is for most guys ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Robert F 550,871
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 6 min Mandela 37,346
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 7 min Johnny 3,804
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min lil whispers 602,781
Arizona is wrong (Apr '10) 22 min whatsbuggingyou 1,302
I need r woman in Cape Town between age 21- 25 ... 43 min Thandoh 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 52 min Rider on the Storm 174,539
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 262,076

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE