Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. quit gossiping about what my woman, YD, did at the local K-Mart. It's not very nice ..
I was gonna give your response a 'Touching" judgit, but, as I considered the subject, I thought better of it.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't written any poems lately because I've been busy.
This thread takes on the quality of those who post in it.
Indeed it does!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. It's about time.
I suspect you'll laugh if I die, but how would you know if I did?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And some day you may reject your religion, Al.
And you may not.
As my grandfather used to say, predictions are very difficult to make. Especially about the future.
I've made several predictions that came true. I have a neighbor that insists I must be psychic and has told other neighbors what happened. Personally, I believe it was simply knowing how other peoples' minds work, i.e., it's not all that difficult to tell what is on some peoples' minds and what they are most likely to do next.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody has to believe in something, Al.
I believe I'll have another beer.
I'm making beer bread tomorrow to go with the stew we'll be having. I love fall weather.

Are there any beers that are sweeter than others? I don't want it to come out too sour.

“I'm not Religious ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I've made several predictions that came true. I have a neighbor that insists I must be psychic and has told other neighbors what happened. Personally, I believe it was simply knowing how other peoples' minds work, i.e., it's not all that difficult to tell what is on some peoples' minds and what they are most likely to do next.
Trust me nano. You don't want to know what's in mine. You'd probably roll your eyes and guffaw!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of free will... Have you read the short "Free Will" book by Sam Harris? I have a feeling that you would enjoy it.
Thanks. I'll keep an eye open for that.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
This is Topix . What is the point to saving links to conversations like that other than obsession ?
You just saw.

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice of you.
Do you, by chance, have a cure for topix?
Lol...I guess that would depend on which of the multiple problems with Topix you're talking about.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect you'll laugh if I die, but how would you know if I did?
The smell?

Don't worry. The West Nile kill rate is very low.

As long as you don't get an erection lasting more than four hours, you should be alright.

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm making beer bread tomorrow to go with the stew we'll be having. I love fall weather.
Are there any beers that are sweeter than others? I don't want it to come out too sour.
Samuel Adams makes a cream stout.

Too sweet to drink, for me, but it may work for bread.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text> Well we have nothing to go on to even approach a model for t=0 and prior. So you can come up with whatever name you like but it won't be any more useful than calling it "God" until we have a way of probing that kind of event.
<quoted text>Nice that you came to the middle more. That's where openmindedness thrives.
I don't save much on my computer at all; no links but I think it was on the Intelligent Design thread; you remember that one?
Anyway, I'm not totally convinced he knows physics any better than I know chemistry but even if he is the genius he seems, his problem is that he is stuck inside of models (mostly mathematical models), and models are contrained by arbitrary parameters due to the limit of our senses and instruments. When he debates he takes these arbitrary models and uses them like they were some source of absolute knowledge or that reality is absolutely described by these models when we haven't the slightest clue how close they are to true reality. Just because a model cannot accomodate an "outside" doesn't mean there isn't one. I'm not arguing that there is or isn't an outside, only that everything we know today could become obsolete and even meaningless if we ever discover enough to create a big enough paradigm shift. We can't limit ourselves to models. Reality is what it is not what we make it.
Says the voice of reason.

Now sing me a lullaby.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
The smell?
Don't worry. The West Nile kill rate is very low.
As long as you don't get an erection lasting more than four hours, you should be alright.
How do you catch an erection? Snares? Nets?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In front of you is a job to do.
To your left is some 24 yr old broad bitching & moaning about how she knows how to do your job better because she went to a night school training course in "doing construction".
To your right is some illegal immigrant that you can't understand and he's trying to take your job because he'll work for a nickel a day.
Behind you is your F-250 with your lunchbox inside that you know your sweet wife packed you a sammich & a 6-pack.
What to do....
What to do....
And here I was, thinking that you weren't a complete idiot.

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Always, ALWAYS run from Hillbillies! Always.
Ah...now why would you run from a hillbilly? Tell me, how many hillbillies do you actually know?

“Pepsi is better than coke”

Since: Mar 11

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I used auto-collect
:)
Same system the banks use!

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

waaasssuuup wrote:
some interesting facts about the the "little stroybook" you found in the hotel room; there are hundreds of thousands of people who have died and are imprisoned and dying as we speak over it!
As with other belief systems.
make no mistke that you will either be consider a conspirator with those who are doing the killing or a companion of those who have been killed.
Sorry, baby, I haven't contributed to the killing of anyone. I'm not from a country that goes to war constantly. Not in my entire lifetime, actually, has my nation gone to war.

Yours has. Your tax dollars have contributed to the invasions and killings of people.
you can go back to your little gay fantasy land now and thanks for checking in....
Huh?

Do you mean "gay" as in happy? Sure, my fantasyland is happy.

If you mean "gay" as in "not straight" then, wow, your hatred of others is showing. Again. This is why we call you a bigot.

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to have a female carpenter to work with. Just think of all the sexual innuendo I could invoke.
You'd get nailed!

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i like it when devils come out of their holes to tell me that i hit them where it hurts;)
i'm not talking to the man you're inhabiting, but i'm talking to the unclean spirit: how hot do you think the lake of fire is and how long do you think eternity is?
You're actually just showing us how disgusting and full of hatred you are.

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they wanna "do construction" because it pays well and they are good at it? I worked for a few summers during school as an electrician, and there was at least one woman at every site I went to. They were kind of out of place, but they did the work just like everybody else and didn't expect a prize since they were a female.
And...?

Did they get laid a lot?

That was RR's whole point. Do a non-normative gender role, get laid.

Ato reasto, I sinku dat wasu hisu pointo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 534,821 - 534,840 of680,993
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

532 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 596,630
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 512,399
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Sheilaa 109,818
Goat Simulator Free Download Pc Game 12 min adfasdfa 5
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min Divine Ascetic 89,638
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 19 min NUTS AMERICA 37,904
Proof Jesus never existed (Aug '09) 52 min Some1 Else 12,240
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr relish45 290
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr number four 217,305
•••
•••
•••