Ban Stalkers

Franklin Park, IL

#563083 Nov 14, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
(I wasn't critiquing your euphemism, but just telling a story)
THIS IS THE DEAL FOLKS, THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO LIVES AND ARE LOSERS. SO, THEY TRY TO GET INTO PEOPLE'S LIVES SO THEY CAN ATTACH THEMSELVES TO A LIFE. YES, LEACHES, BLOOD SUCKING FOR LIFE.

There are some new laws, which are not espoused in the video. Between July 2011 and Dec. 2011, a poster named Native, on the Christian forums, who had actually stopped posting for about a year, was notified in July 2011, that a photo of her recently deceased mom was posted as a posters avatar. She was shocked to see that it was sitting there, not removed by right there. She had been grieving for less than 8 months. It took her two weeks to get it taken down.

These were down by a group of about 10 gay atheists.

Here are their names, in order of involvement and tolerating the attack.

1. Jaybird1956
2. Rnl2008
3. MrsMurphy
4. IamServant
5. Nettiebelle
6. Troth Leogoere
7. Seenisawesome
8. Tickedoffchic
8. resident
9. 15th Dalai Lama
10. Loveismygoal
11. Seriously
12. MrsWhitewater
13. RoseNoHo

A lot of you know them, because you applaud them and do the same thing to yellodog aka pattiecake

You are:

1. Happy Lesbo
2. boooots
3. Hidingfromyou
4. Catcher
5. RoseNoHo
6. Kaitlin the wolf witch
7. Peace-Love-Happiness
8. Lacez
9. synper
10. fake (yellodog3 aka Happy Lesbo
11. passing through
12. ratherbeinmissouri

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/topix-innoce ...
By EAMON MCNIFF
March 21, 2012

In Blairsville, Ga., as in most American towns, gossip is dished out with the daily special at the local diner. But now there's a new forum called Topix that spreads gossip as fast as the Internet connection allows. And unlike the diner, where you know the person you're talking to, Topix uses only screen names.

The combination of small-town familiarity -- everyone knows each other -- anonymity and instant dissemination compounds the impact when gossip is aimed at a neighbor or small business. Words on a web page -- permanent, searchable and bearing the authority of the (digitally) printed word -- are different from hearsay that can be forgotten or laughed off. They can ruin someone's life.

Watch the whole story on the full episode of "20/20"

Ask Gene Cooley. Cooley grew up in and around Blairsville. In 2008 he was living in town, a divorced father of two young boys who was holding down a job as a hair stylist.

He had been given a second chance at love. He was engaged to Paulette Harper, who, together with her daughter, was getting ready to start a new life with Cooley.

"She was a wonderful girl," Cooley said in an interview with "20/20" Anchor Chris Cuomo. "She had a beautiful heart, a beautiful soul."
PHOTO: Gene Cooley, of Blairsville, Ga., with his late fiancee, Paulette Harper, and her daughter.
Courtesy of Gene Cooley
Gene Cooley, of Blairsville, Ga., with his... View Full Size
Get It Off the Web Watch Video
'Destroy Someone's Life in a Minute' Watch Video
Search Yourself, Protect Yourself Watch Video

Yet before their new life could begin, Harper's ex took it all away.

"Apparently she was taking a nap," Cooley said. "Somehow he got in, startled her, and must have pushed her down and then shot her. He waited around for a little while, and then finally committed suicide."

Cooley's world was shattered, he said. All that was left was to bring Harper's body to Florida, where her family lived.

THIS IS NOT A GAME, BUT YOU ARE WELCOME TO TREAT IT LIKE ONE.
Ban Stalking Posters

Franklin Park, IL

#563084 Nov 14, 2012
THIS IS THE DEAL FOLKS, THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO LIVES AND ARE LOSERS. SO, THEY TRY TO GET INTO PEOPLE'S LIVES SO THEY CAN ATTACH THEMSELVES TO A LIFE. YES, LEACHES, BLOOD SUCKING FOR LIFE.

There are some new laws, which are not espoused in the video. Between July 2011 and Dec. 2011, a poster named Native, on the Christian forums, who had actually stopped posting for about a year, was notified in July 2011, that a photo of her recently deceased mom was posted as a posters avatar. She was shocked to see that it was sitting there, not removed by right there. She had been grieving for less than 8 months. It took her two weeks to get it taken down.

1. Jaybird1956
2. Rnl2008
3. MrsMurphy
4. IamServant
5. Nettiebelle
6. Troth Leogoere
7. Seenisawesome
8. Tickedoffchic
8. resident
9. 15th Dalai Lama
10. Loveismygoal
11. Seriously
12. MrsWhitewater
13. RoseNoHo

A lot of you know them, because you applaud them and do the same thing to yellodog aka pattiecake

You are:

1. Happy Lesbo
2. boooots
3. Hidingfromyou
4. Catcher
5. RoseNoHo
7. Peace-Love-Happiness
8. Lacez
9. synper
11. passing through
12. ratherbeinmissouri

By EAMON MCNIFF
March 21, 2012

In Blairsville, Ga., as in most American towns, gossip is dished out with the daily special at the local diner. But now there's a new forum called Topix that spreads gossip as fast as the Internet connection allows. And unlike the diner, where you know the person you're talking to, Topix uses only screen names.

The combination of small-town familiarity -- everyone knows each other -- anonymity and instant dissemination compounds the impact when gossip is aimed at a neighbor or small business. Words on a web page -- permanent, searchable and bearing the authority of the (digitally) printed word -- are different from hearsay that can be forgotten or laughed off. They can ruin someone's life.

Ask Gene Cooley. Cooley grew up in and around Blairsville. In 2008 he was living in town, a divorced father of two young boys who was holding down a job as a hair stylist.

He had been given a second chance at love. He was engaged to Paulette Harper, who, together with her daughter, was getting ready to start a new life with Cooley.

"She was a wonderful girl," Cooley said in an interview with "20/20" Anchor Chris Cuomo. "She had a beautiful heart, a beautiful soul."
PHOTO: Gene Cooley, of Blairsville, Ga., with his late fiancee, Paulette Harper, and her daughter.
Courtesy of Gene Cooley

"Apparently she was taking a nap," Cooley said. "Somehow he got in, startled her, and must have pushed her down and then shot her. He waited around for a little while, and then finally committed suicide."

Cooley's world was shattered, he said. All that was left was to bring Harper's body to Florida, where her family lived.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#563085 Nov 14, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
My grandfather was a carpenter. When I was in my teens, I worked as a carpenter's helper - not with granddad, but at a restaurant I was helping to restore. That guy was ... pretty slow. We were just building an addition to the restaurant, a shed. And he was thinking and thinking and thinking and finally I was like "Look, it needs to be this big and this long and this tall. Here, these are the numbers." And I drew it for him on a page.
Arrrrg! How annoying! It's not that hard, right? It's skilled, yes, artisan, yes. It takes a lot of experience and practice to do good work, but the math is quite simple. And so is hammering nails, after you bash your thumb in a bit and bit your lower lip so you don't scream. After that, you hit every nail.
If this teaching thing doesn't work out, I could use a partner.
Not folled by Phil Gray

Mountain View, CA

#563086 Nov 14, 2012
Ban Stalkers wrote:
<quoted text>THIS IS THE DEAL FOLKS, THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO LIVES AND ARE LOSERS. SO, THEY TRY TO GET INTO PEOPLE'S LIVES SO THEY CAN ATTACH THEMSELVES TO A LIFE. YES, LEACHES, BLOOD SUCKING FOR LIFE.
1. Jaybird1956
2. Rnl2008
3. MrsMurphy
4. IamServant
5. Nettiebelle
6. Troth Leogoere
7. Seenisawesome
8. Tickedoffchic
8. resident
9. 15th Dalai Lama
10. Loveismygoal
11. Seriously
12. MrsWhitewater
13. RoseNoHo
You are:
1. Happy Lesbo
2. boooots
3. Hidingfromyou
4. Catcher
5. RoseNoHo
7. Peace-Love-Happiness
8. Lacez
9. synper
11. passing through
12. ratherbeinmissouri
By EAMON MCNIFF
March 21, 2012
Courtesy of Gene Cooley
Sorry Phil. Still not fooled.
Try again.
Not fooled by Phil Gray

Mountain View, CA

#563087 Nov 14, 2012
Ban Stalking Posters wrote:
1. Jaybird1956
2. Rnl2008
3. MrsMurphy
4. IamServant
5. Nettiebelle
6. Troth Leogoere
7. Seenisawesome
8. Tickedoffchic
8. resident
9. 15th Dalai Lama
10. Loveismygoal
11. Seriously
12. MrsWhitewater
13. RoseNoHo
You are:
1. Happy Lesbo
2. boooots
3. Hidingfromyou
4. Catcher
5. RoseNoHo
7. Peace-Love-Happiness
8. Lacez
9. synper
11. passing through
12. ratherbeinmissouri
By EAMON MCNIFF
March 21, 2012
Courtesy of Gene Cooley
Sorry Phil, still not fooled.
Try again.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

#563088 Nov 14, 2012
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing great! I trust you're still keeping everything calm around here :). Or is that even possible?
Not even possible!!!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#563089 Nov 14, 2012
endtime wrote:
PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6z-v0iNbVBwXX&feature=plc p
Why are you fundies so fixated on Obama?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#563092 Nov 14, 2012
booooots wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps, for the same reason that you gays were fixated on Bush.
No, probably not the same reason. No one hated bush for his skin color.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#563093 Nov 14, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Music always works
;-)
I've found poetry to do likewise.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#563096 Nov 14, 2012
booooots wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, you are pissed because you weren't on the list. Who were you again?
It is so weird that you think it's normal to desire notoriety among internet trolls. Strange, strange person.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#563098 Nov 14, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even possible!!!
Figured as much. So...same ole same ole...or is there a new and exciting debate going on? Just seen the yellow dog war is still hot and heavy apparently. Noticed a few new names...I suppose I'll have to see if I can figure them out. It's getting to cold to be outside and I gotta find something to occupy my evenings. No better pastime than arguing with the schizos!:)

Hope you still got my back!

“I speak my mind”

#563101 Nov 14, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I've found poetry to do likewise.
Hey there Mac! Been a while..hope all is well!
I'm with you..Love poetry!

Long Beach, CA

#563102 Nov 14, 2012
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Figured as much. So...same ole same ole...or is there a new and exciting debate going on? Just seen the yellow dog war is still hot and heavy apparently. Noticed a few new names...I suppose I'll have to see if I can figure them out. It's getting to cold to be outside and I gotta find something to occupy my evenings. No better pastime than arguing with the schizos!:)
Hope you still got my back!
Hey girl, welcome back!

“I speak my mind”

#563103 Nov 14, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey girl, welcome back!
Hey there Catcher! How's it going? I'm addicted...I tried to stay away and fell off the wagon. What can I say...I just love you guys!

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#563104 Nov 14, 2012
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah...now why would you run from a hillbilly? Tell me, how many hillbillies do you actually know?
I take it that you don't watch movies or have a sense of humor..

“I speak my mind”

#563105 Nov 14, 2012
booooots wrote:
<quoted text>You said it, and I can't help but notice that you are desperately trying to get into one of the clicks here. I guess you have no notoriety among your offline troll family. No friends, huh? Gotta go, get a life dude.
Booooots!!!! What's happened? when I left you were sweet, sweet Boooots...and now you've moved into stalker status. I just refuse to believe such nonsense!

Long Beach, CA

#563106 Nov 14, 2012
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there Catcher! How's it going? I'm addicted...I tried to stay away and fell off the wagon. What can I say...I just love you guys!
Well, you have brightened our little world by coming back.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#563107 Nov 14, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
If this teaching thing doesn't work out, I could use a partner.
As long as you have pink Hello Kitty band-aids, I'll be your carpenter's helper!

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#563108 Nov 14, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know they had hillbillies in Wisconsin. I always thought they lived in Arkansas and Tennessee or Kentucky.
they are everywhere... E. V. E. R. Y. W. H. E. R. E !

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#563109 Nov 14, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it the story or just that time again?
Huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min KayMarie 542,416
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min RiccardoFire 95,498
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min mike 601,081
WP Profit Builder Review | Check The Demo Befor... 7 min zgudman 3
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Patrick 227,494
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Ratloder 118,249
How to Report Immigration Violations (Sep '08) 18 min Diana Pilane 21
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min Porkpie Hat 259,485
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Chris Clearwater 173,683

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••