#562992 Nov 14, 2012
That was a good typorino neighborino!

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#562993 Nov 14, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
if there were a god, he would recall a failed unit like you.
you are here, there is no god.
The title of the thread is Prove there is a God, but you keep proving there is a Hell. Now go to it.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#562994 Nov 14, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA!
I get it!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#562995 Nov 14, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Having out-lived their own imagination gods must look to the fool for entertainment. ;)
Humans have become jaded with the limitations of their fantasies and often seek the taste of warm blood. You only need to look around topix to see that is true, the thin veil of morality falls away far too often and reveals a truer nature.
"This is the curse of our age, even the strangest aberrations are no cure for boredom." Stendhal
How poetic and thoughtful of you, Nano. I don't know if that fits the Aztecs, but it's good.

I think the Aztecs valued human suffering in ways that we cannot imagine.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#562996 Nov 14, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
MMn k sounds like a plan..
Have you noticed I just pop in on slight occasions, not all the time, 24/7, daily, hour after hour? That is because I'm not filled with fear like you are.. I don't need constant support from others who are liars like you are , to keep feeding me deception , to get by day to day.

I'm a Christian, I hear the truth and I believe the Truth. That is why I can come on here from time to time , OF MY CASUAL, CHOICE, to bash me some Hell-deserving, lying bigots like you.

I bet you would bust wide open if you couldn't get a hold of an atheist forum after 2 or 3 hours.

Your FEAR won't let you escape the bondage of your doubt , insecurity, flaky agenda.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#562997 Nov 14, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The regional accents have been disappearing lately.:(
Stop taking them! Put them back!

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#562998 Nov 14, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I have a friend whose mother believes that she is a reincarnated Egyptian princess. She can't say for certain "which" princess she is but that bit of information is trivial in comparison to her dark beauty and regal bearing. ;)
Does that help her in life now?

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#562999 Nov 14, 2012
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
no muscles..
dont get me wrong,Ive seen plenty women working on construction,carpenters,tapers ,painters etc...but all the hard work such as framing and concrete is done only by men
That's it, I'm going to go frame concrete!

grrrrrrrr!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#563000 Nov 14, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
right, right, right....
Which is why when a woman wears her low-cut, tittie showin blouse to work, that's OK. But when a man happens to look, uh-oh!!
That is of course assuming that the slut isn't interested in that man, if a guy she thinks is cute looks, that'd be OK......
You sound like one of my cousins but, yeah, it is not cool treating one guy like a pervert for doing the same thing another guy did just because the booby flaunter didn't like him. Guys are gonna look at whatever a woman sticks in their face. That's just natural.

Location hidden

#563001 Nov 14, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop taking them! Put them back!
I would if I could!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#563002 Nov 14, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>How do you catch an erection? Snares? Nets?
Oh come on.

You know how to do it, just don't bite.

Location hidden

#563003 Nov 14, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
How poetic and thoughtful of you, Nano. I don't know if that fits the Aztecs, but it's good.
I think the Aztecs valued human suffering in ways that we cannot imagine.
Yes, they were barbaric in how they punished "misdemeanor" crimes in their culture, even going so far as to execute young children for something as trivial as stealing a piece of fruit.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#563004 Nov 14, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future." Niels Bohr
Your relatives sure seem to think a lot like famous people. Word-for-word, actually. Funny that.
Bohr might have plagiarized my mother.

She's no youngster.

Location hidden

#563005 Nov 14, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that help her in life now?
I don't think she knows she is nuts. Her life seems to flow "around" the real world so I don't see how it does help her in any way.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#563006 Nov 14, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on.
You know how to do it, just don't bite.
Bear trap!

Location hidden

#563007 Nov 14, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bohr might have plagiarized my mother.
She's no youngster.
You originally claimed that your grandfather said that....

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#563008 Nov 14, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think she knows she is nuts. Her life seems to flow "around" the real world so I don't see how it does help her in any way.
Among the middle class or better, you never hear "I was reincarnated from some unknown farmer who died young and childless." It's always some notable beauty or warlord or something.

But among the poor, it's often "I was an evil person and now I am being punished. Karma." At least in some Asian countries.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#563009 Nov 14, 2012
must...go...must...get...beer. ..can't...stop...

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

#563010 Nov 14, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Bear trap!
OUCH!!! >_<

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#563011 Nov 14, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed I just pop in on slight occasions, not all the time, 24/7, daily, hour after hour? That is because I'm not filled with fear like you are.. I don't need constant support from others who are liars like you are , to keep feeding me deception , to get by day to day.
I'm a Christian, I hear the truth and I believe the Truth. That is why I can come on here from time to time , OF MY CASUAL, CHOICE, to bash me some Hell-deserving, lying bigots like you.
I bet you would bust wide open if you couldn't get a hold of an atheist forum after 2 or 3 hours.
Your FEAR won't let you escape the bondage of your doubt , insecurity, flaky agenda.
Yeah I have to be careful when your around , I have to watch my step or you will stick to my shoe. Then I will have to rub you off in the grass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 min BBS 744
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min JUDEletePete 117,974
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 29 min yon 2,424
rock n roll ain't noise pollution 34 min pusherman_ 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 39 min River Tam 226,359
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 258,001
Are truck drivers faithful?? (Sep '08) 1 hr Ginger 64 169
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 538,995
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Peace_Warrior 599,943
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Blck 106