“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#562930 Nov 14, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! "doing construction" huh?
I've been to a few of the "Women's Builds" with Habitat. It's hilarious. The women get their tiny little hammers & cute little pink nail bags and get to "doing construction"...
Then the cameras go away & the men finish.
Yep she worked hard all day framing half a wall , lmao........I so tired now she said . Construction is a summer camp job for women, hey but some of them make great designers! Women are best at "spending somebody else's money!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#562931 Nov 14, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Them californinnyians will try to get you to rave on ecstasy and assorted brain shredding psychoactive head mush makers, don't let them get you messed up and take advantage of you.
Insist on lots of cash up front lol j/k.
Hey not all Californians are like that!

Some of us would RedBox a movie & heat up some Stouffer's mac n cheese!

We know how to treat a lady right :)

Location hidden

#562932 Nov 14, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>As I said, ANY woman could run circles around you in ANY arena.
And uh....plenty of heavy stuff MEN can't lift either- that's why there are MACHINES to lift what NO human being can lift- female OR male.
And if that's all you've got on women- brute strength- then RR, you ain't got NOTHIN'!
Not to mention you have no idea or no clue as to what I personally can or can not lift.
You accuse others of making ASSumptions when you are the KING of making the STUPIDEST of assumptions!
Hell yeah some bull dykes will run everybody off the job! lol

Location hidden

#562933 Nov 14, 2012
OOPS!

I meant *SHE* would hear up the tv dinner.....

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#562934 Nov 14, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. there's a Little Baptist Church located in the UT Mormon desert in my neck of the woods. They're rather low key in a town that is 80% Mormon, never push their agenda and speak softly. Their power has been diminished by the local LDS religious rulers ..
.. if this church was located in, say, Montgomery AL, they would carry a big stick and speak loudly, their agenda front and center on all stages, including government. The Mormon Ward down the street would probably be rather quiet ..
.. it seems religious influence is based on numbers and the Religious Right currently holds the power in America, their dogma, social agenda if you will, creeping into government on all levels, rivaling the influence of the RCC during its hay-day ..
.. is religion the enemy or, the power they wield? Little churches like Al Garcia's instill values, promote fellowship and help the poor. Is your primary resentment against all churches or those that brandish their clout ??..
those who lie about reality,
those who promote paranoia.
those who preach xenophobia,
those who teach the christian bible as moral code.

just the cheaters, the liars, and the haters;

the remainder are fine.

Location hidden

#562935 Nov 14, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>A "few" pics???? LOL!!!
As I told you last week, even if you live rent free in your state of DELUSION, it's still too high a price to pay.
I DO know what I'm talking about and I've printed reliable sources and articles to back up what I first said here today.
I don't want to talk to you about it any more because you are BORING me to no end.
You're stubborn, you're stupid and you're ignorant, so talking to you about pretty much ANYTHING is an exercise in futility and frustration for me.
The bottom line is that more and more women are entering fields that were once fields for men only. That is no longer the case- whether YOU like it or not.
rr is an attention troll

Location hidden

#562936 Nov 14, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Hell no RR you know they come in and tell you where to build what , bitch about something
then go to buy more stuff for the client. Designers <sigh>
In front of you is a job to do.

To your left is some 24 yr old broad bitching & moaning about how she knows how to do your job better because she went to a night school training course in "doing construction".

To your right is some illegal immigrant that you can't understand and he's trying to take your job because he'll work for a nickel a day.

Behind you is your F-250 with your lunchbox inside that you know your sweet wife packed you a sammich & a 6-pack.

What to do....
What to do....

Location hidden

#562937 Nov 14, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> What you don't want a color coordinated hammer and punch set that will match your shoes? lmao!
I do not want a nail-set that matches my fingernail polish.

Location hidden

#562938 Nov 14, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
rr is an attention troll
I love you, too.

Location hidden

#562939 Nov 14, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
To your left is some 24 yr old broad bitching & moaning about how she knows how to do your job better because she went to a night school training course in "doing construction".
To your right is some illegal immigrant that you can't understand and he's trying to take your job because he'll work for a nickel a day.
Behind you is your F-250 with your lunchbox inside that you know your sweet wife packed you a sammich & a 6-pack.
What to do....
What to do....
Specialize.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#562940 Nov 14, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What to do....
What to do....
You misogynists are all idiots.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#562941 Nov 14, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to have a female carpenter to work with. Just think of all the sexual innuendo I could invoke.
.. a female plumber would also be nice ..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#562942 Nov 14, 2012
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she leaned over her shopping cart a bit, hiked her dress with one hand and...um..., spread her legs a tad and let fly.
.. quit gossiping about what my woman, YD, did at the local K-Mart. It's not very nice ..

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#562943 Nov 14, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I could get her to jiggle my ballcock.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#562944 Nov 14, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, if you can't say something nice, say it twice.

or

One good turn deserves another.

Location hidden

#562945 Nov 14, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>

You will have better luck looking for meteorite.

Location hidden

#562946 Nov 14, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool. How was that mysoginistic?

Location hidden

#562947 Nov 14, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Specialize.
Nope.

1. Do your job.
2. Send the little girl out for coffee & make her wear a tank top.
3. Combines with 4. Let the illegal do your job, pay him the nickel while you sit back & enjoy your sammich & beer...

Location hidden

#562948 Nov 14, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that a Halloween costume?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#562949 Nov 14, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. quit gossiping about what my woman, YD, did at the local K-Mart. It's not very nice ..
I was gonna give your response a 'Touching" judgit, but, as I considered the subject, I thought better of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 548,223
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Thinking 229,848
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min AussieBobby 261,595
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 96,064
40+ big black men for white sissy transvestites (Jan '13) 1 hr jemini09 4
MB7-700 Exam practice questions with answers 1 hr passokay123 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Mandela 118,636
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr mike 602,101
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 6 hr nikki 124

Top Stories People Search