Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#562898 Nov 14, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you'll find a few pics here and there of the woman in the work boots but the MAJORITY of them don't.
They wanna "do construction" to try & prove that a woman can do it, too!
I understand that you don't wanna talk about this anymore,'cuz you don't know what you're talking about. You're just googling al your "answers".
Maybe they wanna "do construction" because it pays well and they are good at it? I worked for a few summers during school as an electrician, and there was at least one woman at every site I went to. They were kind of out of place, but they did the work just like everybody else and didn't expect a prize since they were a female.

Location hidden

#562899 Nov 14, 2012
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she leaned over her shopping cart a bit, hiked her dress with one hand and...um..., spread her legs a tad and let fly.
That's awesome. Max distance?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#562900 Nov 14, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>That's awesome. Max distance?
Probably two feet from point of origin to splash down. Give or take. I couldn't see the impact area, and I'm basing that estimate on angle, arc, strength of stream, and diameter.

Keep in mind I was distracted and a city was all around me, plus I was monitoring the red light etc..

Male multitasking at it's finest.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#562902 Nov 14, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. A few pics. If you can find 10 pics of women in construction, you'd likely be able to find 10,000,000 pics of men working in construction.
I know this frustrates you & picks at your weak feminine ego, but tough shit.
It is you who is frustrated, since construction- like so many other fields that were traditionally men's fields no longer are- you're not telling me anything I don't know- it was ME who posted info to YOU about the number of women who are in the construction field and while that number is small, it IS growing and I just KNOW that infuriates you.

Tough sh*t right back at ya, RR.

And it is YOUR ego which is suffering- your very WEAK and FRAGILE male ego because your insecurities as a man can only be that much more intense due to you knowing that what were ONCE men's fields only are no longer men's fields only.

Sorry for your luck.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#562903 Nov 14, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I totally care if I'm on some list of people that upset you. I'm gonna go kill myself now, all my life is for naught without your approval.
lol I haven't the word "naught" used in a while.

Especially without the "y" at the end :)

Location hidden

#562904 Nov 14, 2012
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably two feet from point of origin to splash down. Give or take. I couldn't see the impact area, and I'm basing that estimate on angle, arc, strength of stream, and diameter.
Keep in mind I was distracted and a city was all around me, plus I was monitoring the red light etc..
Male multitasking at it's finest.
Quite impressive for one without the advantage of an... appendage.. that can be pointed.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#562905 Nov 14, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you now admit that I slam dunked your ass.
Thanks for "being a man" about it.
Wow- is your WEAK male ego SO fragile that you have deluded yourself into thinking you slam dunked anything??

You didn't. The FACT is that more and more women are breaking into fields and industries that were ONCE ONLY the domain of MEN.

That has already changed and the number of women entering fields that were once for men only is increasing.

Sorry that weakens your already weak male ego and sorry it gets your man panties all twisted up in a wad.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#562906 Nov 14, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they wanna "do construction" because it pays well and they are good at it? I worked for a few summers during school as an electrician, and there was at least one woman at every site I went to. They were kind of out of place, but they did the work just like everybody else and didn't expect a prize since they were a female.
Exactly. And RR can't accept that there ARE women who actually not only LIKE to build things and repair things, but who also actually have a talent for it and skills to match.

And no....women in jobs that were once for men only do NOT expect or even want any special treatment, which of course makes sense (something RR can't relate to...) because women in fields once held by men only don't want to stick out or be resented but actually want to be treated just like everyone else.
sexctmanpoo

Pittsburgh, PA

#562907 Nov 14, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …Melodramatic Pug

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#562908 Nov 14, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Quite impressive for one without the advantage of an... appendage.. that can be pointed.
I thought so, too.

There was a slight rise that she was standing on, so maybe that added to the effect.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#562909 Nov 14, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mission Inn rocks. It's worth the journey.
Riiiight????!!!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#562910 Nov 14, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. And RR can't accept that there ARE women who actually not only LIKE to build things and repair things, but who also actually have a talent for it and skills to match.
And no....women in jobs that were once for men only do NOT expect or even want any special treatment, which of course makes sense (something RR can't relate to...) because women in fields once held by men only don't want to stick out or be resented but actually want to be treated just like everyone else.
I never said that there aren't any, did I?

Nope.

I said they shouldn't be there because men do men's jobs better.

There's a woman that works in a muffler shop down the street from me. She's a fair welder. Funny thing is, she's a fair welder & has been doing it for 20 years... AND, go figure, she's a dyke.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#562911 Nov 14, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>It is you who is frustrated, since construction- like so many other fields that were traditionally men's fields no longer are- you're not telling me anything I don't know- it was ME who posted info to YOU about the number of women who are in the construction field and while that number is small, it IS growing and I just KNOW that infuriates you.
Tough sh*t right back at ya, RR.
And it is YOUR ego which is suffering- your very WEAK and FRAGILE male ego because your insecurities as a man can only be that much more intense due to you knowing that what were ONCE men's fields only are no longer men's fields only.
Sorry for your luck.
I think you've watched too much HGTV with the beautiful female "licensed contractors"....

It's fake, you know.

Try working in the field yourself for a while, you'll see how much women contribute to construction....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#562912 Nov 14, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>Riiiight????!!!
Remember the Mission Inn before it was remodeled? uck, what a dump. My mom worked next door for 16 years, we'd go their for lunch often. It's sooooo much nicer now.

But I still think the IE sucketh.

Location hidden

#562914 Nov 14, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. And RR can't accept that there ARE women who actually not only LIKE to build things and repair things, but who also actually have a talent for it and skills to match.
Yeah. Based on my personal experience the women that I encountered definitely didn't want to stick out or get special attention - if anything, they wanted to just blend in.

Location hidden

#562915 Nov 14, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that there aren't any, did I?
Nope.
I said they shouldn't be there because men do men's jobs better.
There's a woman that works in a muffler shop down the street from me. She's a fair welder. Funny thing is, she's a fair welder & has been doing it for 20 years... AND, go figure, she's a dyke.
What makes a "man's job" a man's job, aside from tradition? Is there some special skill that we men possess in such a vastly superior quantity so as to render some jobs available only to us?

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#562916 Nov 14, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
<< checking yellow pages. Thinking, "Is that under attorney or lawyer?" >>
.. attacking a poster is one thing, attacking a family member, another ..
.. don't see any reason for it. What does it accomplish? Ever hear of the boomerang affect ??..
From my point of view, it serves the purpose of annoying an annoying poster. But I think my error was carrying my annoyance from another thread and cluttering yours with it. For that, I'm willing to apologize for providing you with unnecessary distraction.

But for nothing more.

Location hidden

#562917 Nov 14, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I haven't the word "naught" used in a while.
Especially without the "y" at the end :)
I was trying to be melodramatic - I think rare/archaic words help in that regard.

Location hidden

#562918 Nov 14, 2012
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought so, too.
There was a slight rise that she was standing on, so maybe that added to the effect.
Aw, give the poor lady the benefit of the doubt. She doesn't need a handicap to do her thing.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#562919 Nov 14, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, give the poor lady the benefit of the doubt. She doesn't need a handicap to do her thing.
LULZ...

"And now, from a 5 meter rise, it's Proud Mary"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min AN NFL FAN 119,611
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 558,666
Bosch SERVIS NISPETIYE 342 OO 24 Bosch SERVISI ... 12 min faten22 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min Peace_Warrior 604,729
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min NEWS-FLASH 175,473
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Rick in Kansas 264,931
BEBEK BOSCH Servisi 299 I5 34 Arnavutköy Hisar ... 34 min vanserta 1