“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#563007 Nov 14, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bohr might have plagiarized my mother.
She's no youngster.
You originally claimed that your grandfather said that....

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#563008 Nov 14, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think she knows she is nuts. Her life seems to flow "around" the real world so I don't see how it does help her in any way.
Among the middle class or better, you never hear "I was reincarnated from some unknown farmer who died young and childless." It's always some notable beauty or warlord or something.

But among the poor, it's often "I was an evil person and now I am being punished. Karma." At least in some Asian countries.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#563009 Nov 14, 2012
must...go...must...get...beer. ..can't...stop...

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#563010 Nov 14, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Bear trap!
OUCH!!! >_<

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#563011 Nov 14, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed I just pop in on slight occasions, not all the time, 24/7, daily, hour after hour? That is because I'm not filled with fear like you are.. I don't need constant support from others who are liars like you are , to keep feeding me deception , to get by day to day.
I'm a Christian, I hear the truth and I believe the Truth. That is why I can come on here from time to time , OF MY CASUAL, CHOICE, to bash me some Hell-deserving, lying bigots like you.
I bet you would bust wide open if you couldn't get a hold of an atheist forum after 2 or 3 hours.
Your FEAR won't let you escape the bondage of your doubt , insecurity, flaky agenda.
Yeah I have to be careful when your around , I have to watch my step or you will stick to my shoe. Then I will have to rub you off in the grass.

Location hidden

#563012 Nov 14, 2012
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah...now why would you run from a hillbilly? Tell me, how many hillbillies do you actually know?
I didn't know they had hillbillies in Wisconsin. I always thought they lived in Arkansas and Tennessee or Kentucky.

Location hidden

#563013 Nov 14, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Among the middle class or better, you never hear "I was reincarnated from some unknown farmer who died young and childless." It's always some notable beauty or warlord or something.
But among the poor, it's often "I was an evil person and now I am being punished. Karma." At least in some Asian countries.
The one time I saw her when she was full-on "in" the delusion I didn't recognize her at first glance, she actually was beautiful and regal. Usually she was just mediocre in the looks department.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#563014 Nov 14, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The one time I saw her when she was full-on "in" the delusion I didn't recognize her at first glance, she actually was beautiful and regal. Usually she was just mediocre in the looks department.
Wow! Great! What a transformation - that sounds like trance. I wonder if it's a spiritual experience for her?

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#563015 Nov 14, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>OUCH!!! >_<
Oh! Sorry. Let me take that off you.

Carefully...carefully...stop squirming!

#563016 Nov 14, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Sorry. Let me take that off you.
Carefully...carefully...stop squirming!
Ahhhh! Thanks....! Much better....
Sorry, didn't mean to squirm.....

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#563017 Nov 14, 2012
Ok. So I just left my hotel room to venture out into the scary American City nightscape to get my beer. The first drama I see is a young lady, mumbling to herself, taking off her clothes outside a cafe. Yeah, she's young enough to be cute, but she's freaky scary and sounding like an old homeless lady (what do you call them again?). Then she tosses her pants at a wall and screams "I'll kill them!"

I avoid her, wondering if it's drugs or schizophrenia, and venture down the road to find two young women holding hands, both with short cropped hair. I think "hmmm...not Korean, so they're lesbians! HL would be so glad to see them!" and then, with that in mind, pass this coffee shop/small bar I could never quite figure out - it's always full of men who never glance in my direction at all. Ah! Finally, it dawns on me! Gay bar!

Then I find the beershop. One Guiness, two Sierra Nevada - yum!

Leaving there, I narrowly avoid a young Latino man who is apparently showing off his anger to a homeless, nearly toothless, black woman by dancing a little jig, bum faced toward her. She starts screaming hateful vengeance while he walks away, a skip to his step.

I walk around her, she starts shouting something like "I'll kill him!" smoking too, and we're right beside the original crazy girl who is now saying "I'll find the axe. The axe."

I try to find a "Hiding-safe" spot on the corner, but a guy on a skateboard blasts by - so he needed the corner down-ramp - and when I move back to the corner, trying to appear invisible, a powered wheel chair'd person drives up - I have to move again.

And some guy, smoking, turns and looks at me and says something. Walks a bit away. Turns back. Says "you can't hide."

I'm like "F*ck! Dave found me!"

Run back to my hotel room, drinking my beer, listening to a couple screaming bloody murder at each other - I don't think they're insane, just angry.

Ah, Guinness.

America, I love your country!

Oh, and the beer salesperson gave me a free bottle opener. That was neighborly of him :)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#563018 Nov 14, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You originally claimed that your grandfather said that....
Oops, sorry. I get my relatives mixed up I guess.

If it was my grandfather, there's even a bigger chance he was plagiarized by Bohr!

Since: Nov 12

Chicago, IL

#563019 Nov 14, 2012
There exists orgasms, therefore there is a god.

STDs.........those were invented by the White Man

Location hidden

#563020 Nov 14, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
"spendidly" sounds like Ned Flanders.
"A hundred dollars for a left handed can opener! That's a little more than I want to spendidly!"
lol...I'm just wasted enough to ignore my spellchecker. My fingers just can't seem to catch up with my mind the last couple of days and typos just don't seem to be high on my give-a-shyt list.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#563021 Nov 14, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, sorry. I get my relatives mixed up I guess.
If it was my grandfather, there's even a bigger chance he was plagiarized by Bohr!
Could just be a popular saying.

Location hidden

#563022 Nov 14, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Great! What a transformation - that sounds like trance. I wonder if it's a spiritual experience for her?
Unsure, but it was odd. Her hair even seemed to have a different texture and was glossy and had great shine.

Oh heck, gotta go.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#563023 Nov 14, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Ok. So I just left my hotel room to venture out into the scary American City nightscape to get my beer. The first drama I see is a young lady, mumbling to herself, taking off her clothes outside a cafe. Yeah, she's young enough to be cute, but she's freaky scary and sounding like an old homeless lady (what do you call them again?). Then she tosses her pants at a wall and screams "I'll kill them!"
I avoid her, wondering if it's drugs or schizophrenia, and venture down the road to find two young women holding hands, both with short cropped hair. I think "hmmm...not Korean, so they're lesbians! HL would be so glad to see them!" and then, with that in mind, pass this coffee shop/small bar I could never quite figure out - it's always full of men who never glance in my direction at all. Ah! Finally, it dawns on me! Gay bar!
Leaving there, I narrowly avoid a young Latino man who is apparently showing off his anger to a homeless, nearly toothless, black woman by dancing a little jig, bum faced toward her. She starts screaming hateful vengeance while he walks away, a skip to his step.
I walk around her, she starts shouting something like "I'll kill him!" smoking too, and we're right beside the original crazy girl who is now saying "I'll find the axe. The axe."
I try to find a "Hiding-safe" spot on the corner, but a guy on a skateboard blasts by - so he needed the corner down-ramp - and when I move back to the corner, trying to appear invisible, a powered wheel chair'd person drives up - I have to move again.
And some guy, smoking, turns and looks at me and says something. Walks a bit away. Turns back. Says "you can't hide."
Run back to my hotel room, drinking my beer, listening to a couple screaming bloody murder at each other - I don't think they're insane, just angry.
Ah, Guinness.
Oh, and the beer salesperson gave me a free bottle opener. That was neighborly of him :)
Sounds like you ran into one of our resident psychics. Notice the smoking man correctly guessed at your topix name? Magic.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#563024 Nov 14, 2012
yungandrestless wrote:
There exists orgasms, therefore there is a god.
STDs.........those were invented by the White Man
Damn those white men and their STDs!

#563025 Nov 14, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Ah, Guinness.
Well I just got off work. Beers sound really good tonight Hiding. Think I'll head on down to the 'ol Oasis.....

Umm.... So ya saw my dance huh? Keisha ticked me off.... She drank my Night Train.....

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#563026 Nov 14, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Unsure, but it was odd. Her hair even seemed to have a different texture and was glossy and had great shine.
Oh heck, gotta go.
Was it the story or just that time again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min who 121,637
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 17 min Hatti_Hollerand 1,797
Why is Obama failing so miserably? (Feb '09) 19 min Ozark 7,270
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min lightbeamrider 176,503
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min mike 611,846
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 36 min MrsGladToBeMe 3,347
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 48 min HipGnosis 442,816
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 583,982
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 hr WasteWater 98,969
More from around the web