|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
this is just a theory of mine, but i'm kinda thinking that the demo-'christians' of america have about as much resolve against evil as did the hand-wringing, so-called luther-cristers of nazi germany. the proof is in our latest election;)
Tea baggers are the closest thing to Nazi's in the mainstream political parties. In fact there were parallels drawn up showing it.
The only thing Biden said that made me feel better, was that he though personally believes in pro life, that he did not think it was his right to force that belief on others. I favor republicans for one reason only , that's strong foreign policy that is known to wield a hammer. But I favored Romney because he seemed better capable to turn the economy around.

Other than that the republicans have ruined themselves being too far right wing Christians, wanting to impose a theocracy and ruin America with the ilk of people with minds like that.
I have no confidence in Obama because I fear our economy is going to take a dive now into recession again. I actually wish we could have Romney president and Biden Vice because Ryan is a religionut with an agenda toward theocracy.

But you are way off base accusing the dems of being like Nazis,
ther're policy's are actually more like Marxists. Thinking they can create an American share the load Utopia. It will fail because nobody is going to be able to pay for their ideas. They may sound good on paper , but reality bites a lemon. Healthcare is going to wreck the already sinking economy.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Get stuffed with wut?
Well, considering how full of YOURSELF you are, that should be a no-brainer for you, RR.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking *infinite extension cord" for some reason.
xD
Ok, maybe not THAT long.....
You can put me on a leash but I'd like to think I'd be able to see you again, don't let me past the point of no return. "Something is tugging at me from an infinite distance.....
...it must be God".

Then when I finally see you again, "OK I believe you, you're not God but can I bow anyway...and crawl to you and rub your tummy"?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I fully comprehend the difference.
I'm not trying to prove God no more than I'm trying to prove I have hands. I know He's real, He's shown me that. There is no doubt in my mind & no reason for me to think otherwise.
Since I know that God is real, I take what I know of God & what I know of science & what I know of society/cultures and put them all together.
It blends perfectly.
But you do NOT know your god is real. You simply BELIEVE your god is real.

Now I realize your belief has led you to believe that the reality of your god is a fact, but since you can't prove your god to be a fact, by the very definition of the word "fact", what you possess is a belief, but a belief is not knowledge of an actual fact, nor is a belief knowledge at all.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Well, considering how full of YOURSELF you are, that should be a no-brainer for you, RR.
Oh, I thought you were flirting....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Probably more.
Gods sometimes moved between religions. For example, do we count Zeus and Jupiter as one or two gods?
Do you take into account gods that no human has ever believed in?
To simply write "3700" is ignorant.

But I expect no less from CrisM

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But you do NOT know your god is real. You simply BELIEVE your god is real.
Now I realize your belief has led you to believe that the reality of your god is a fact, but since you can't prove your god to be a fact, by the very definition of the word "fact", what you possess is a belief, but a belief is not knowledge of an actual fact, nor is a belief knowledge at all.
Round and round we go...

So it's not "fact" that you love your man because you can't prove it, you just "believe" it...

Cool.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, most molecules are polyatomic, but not necessarily polymers. I already mentioned that in a post to Kitty where I asked if she was referring to polyatomic. Because something is polyatomic doesn't mean it is a "poly" compound. No chemist goes around talking about "poly" compounds in reference to polyatomic-ness, only to whether they are polymers.
The question was is it and element , or a compound , since it's not an element it is some sort of compound.
I have no doubt you have knowledge in chemistry , as well are pretty smart. But we were talking about the universe , I guess you felt insulted , I'm sorry for that.

I brought up those post's because it just seemed you like to argue
endlessly , but then I found the same argument. OK whatever , you are the king of alphabenzyloxystyrene i confess I don't knoew much about it.

But I do know the fundamental forces are believed to be the constituent parts of super force and to break them down you will have to unify the forces. That is what the argument was about.
The fundamental forces and causality came about together from the
Planck epoch which we see as everything near infinite density .
The forces are unified there , and there is no other cause for them
or sub fundamental forces to cause them. That was my only point about the conversation you were having with hfy.

http://web.njit.edu/~gary/202/Lecture26.html

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Try looking in the mirror and saying that again.
... and that was suppose to prove ....?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods sometimes moved between religions. For example, do we count Zeus and Jupiter as one or two gods?
Actually, 3700 was a decent low ball estimate. It's more about the lines of 37,000,000 though, very rough estimate.

The rest of what you said is just stupid, you should seriously consider reading something.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Round and round we go...
So it's not "fact" that you love your man because you can't prove it, you just "believe" it...
Cool.
Not, it's not a fact that she does, that's her opinion, if she does.

You creatards keep bringing emotion as being "unable to prove" as being proof of your god, it doesn't work that way. Of course that's also skipping the entire fact that emotions are actually opinions, no two people will describe emotions the same, just like your god except, we can measure emotions, we can't measure your god. What we cannot measure we cannot assert as being fact anymore than we can assert that emotions are fact.

To me, love is simply not wishing to kill someone.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't any god ever conceived of by man be a god that at least one person believed in?(not counting gods dreamed up for intentionally fictional stories, for fun, etc.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You creatards keep bringing emotion as being "unable to prove" as being proof of your god, it doesn't work that way. Of course that's also skipping the entire fact that emotions are actually opinions, no two people will describe emotions the same, just like your god except, we can measure emotions, we can't measure your god. What we cannot measure we cannot assert as being fact anymore than we can assert that emotions are fact.
Woah.... WTF??

"To me, love is simply not wishing to kill someone"

Oh my. So then it's ok to beat your lovers ass? I mean, as long as you don't kill them, you're ok, right?

You're a strange puppy. I'll assume that you've never been in love, based off of your idiotic post.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I thought you were flirting....
Not so much, RR....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, 3700 was a decent low ball estimate. It's more about the lines of 37,000,000 though, very rough estimate.
The rest of what you said is just stupid, you should seriously consider reading something.

That's science for ya! Just add a few zeros here & there until you get it right!

Good job.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonderfully stated, Kitten!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's science for ya! Just add a few zeros here & there until you get it right!
Good job.
Science has nothing to do with the number of gods people believe in or have believed in.

And that you think science is that simplistic anyway tells us who is the simpleton here, RR and it further proves just how little you actually know about science.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't any god ever conceived of by man be a god that at least one person believed in?(not counting gods dreamed up for intentionally fictional stories, for fun, etc.)
Not in my view. To me, there is only one true God.

There's some pretty silly "gods" out there to add to the "3700" list.

Like Dionynus, the god of wine and parties....

Gimme a break.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Wonderfully stated, Kitten!
wow..........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Science has nothing to do with the number of gods people believe in or have believed in.
And that you think science is that simplistic anyway tells us who is the simpleton here, RR and it further proves just how little you actually know about science.
Yes it is that simplistic, in a dumbed-down, humorous way...

But your butt buddy kitten says its somewhere between 3700 & 37,000,000...

Sounds very scientific to me!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 534,161 - 534,180 of716,896
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

539 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 530,259
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min UidiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace 171,483
The Word Association Game (Apr '11) 26 min Velvet MJK 512
The Church Of Lord Obama 26 min AIPAC owns NPR 9
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 30 min bacon hater 93,242
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 50 min BenAdam 598,784
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 52 min An NFL Fan 114,689
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 255,741
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Aura Mytha 223,260
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr SimmerExtreme 64
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000