Of course.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#562551 Nov 13, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Good work, Henry! I'm with you!
Why do you want to fight against religion, as Henry said?

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#562552 Nov 13, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Actually, I've been developing many of these ideas over months and years, have them cataloged by link URL and topic to find them again, and refine them with most repostings by looking for typos, looking for ways to word them better, and inserting new or updated ideas where I can. It not only allows me to give a good and thorough answer to old questions, but I have the material lying around for other uses. For example, I am in a freethinkers society where I live, and we give talks. Mine are pretty much good to go already.
Also, I have toyed with the idea of a column in the local print journal, and maybe someday a book. This will be useful for that.
But even absent all of that, the process facilitates better writing and better thinking skills.
==========
Nanoanomaly is an megaenigma. "She" is the most bitter poster in a female persona posting on these threads. Why this person prefers to be so universally despised is a mystery. She's as cuddly as a scorpion. She has no ideas that are worth repeating - mostly just opinions of what she disapproves of.
She brings the odd link to the thread, usually to a topic that she doesn't seem to understand, one which is virtually never related to the discussion at hand, nor the subject of subsequent discussion - just random science URLs about nothing interesting or relevant.
The only time she is not acidic and bitter is when she's polluted, in which case she turns into a slut on the thread. These links are typical of nano aka Sheila (she changed from Sheila of Sherman, TX to nanoanomaly around mid-2010). I'm sure that she won't mind my reposting these. She seems to like expressing her libido on message boards. BTW, "Kitty" and "kitteh" are code for her snatch :
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/TCT...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/TCT...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TB0B46G...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/skyland-nc/TF...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/TCB...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/TP8...
Wow. Obsess much?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#562553 Nov 13, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess...
I feel compelled to write that I happily scrolled past everything & read nothing that he **AIN** wrote :)
<quoted text>
.. you're not reading the debate between AIN & SKOM? I find it quite interesting ..
.. which posts do you read ??..
I read most posts, but this morning I noticed page after page of IANS posting to Skom. It wasn't a debate, it appeared to be IANS having nothing better to do & getting all butt hurt from Skom...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#562554 Nov 13, 2012
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
have you forgoten 9/11 already?
btw your religion aint any better,and has been the cause of some awful suffering over the ages
www.evilbible.com
You idiot. I'm not a radical Muslim terrorist.

Why are you such a bigot?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#562555 Nov 13, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Love is an amazing thing Kitten. It truly is more than just a chemical reaction IMHO. Chemicals cannot make choices. We choose to open our hearts or not to every day. This choice is what makes us human and fully rising above our chemical reactions that allow os to make spiritual decisions of the heart. No animal that we know can do this. It is a true gift that should not be taken lightly by anyone.
Chemicals make choices all the time.

You haven't demonstrated any evidence of a spirit.

Your existence is a huge chemical lab. Learn at least some science.

Also, again, to everyone the emotion we call love is different, that means every life form will "feel" it differently.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#562556 Nov 13, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. what does it mean to you ??..
I found myself contemplating about love, and what I felt. I heard a lot of scientific bollocks saying that love is a neural blah and some more blah… and another thousand pages of more scientific blah! But then, I really think that love is something that is more than just science, it’s a reason that makes us believe that there is something beyond our control.
Love is a religion that you really begin to believe in. Love is something that just can’t be explained in a thousand journals, but it can bring tears of joy in your eyes when you read a letter of a hundred words from your lover. Strange, isn’t it?

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#562557 Nov 13, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Hate speech all too often leads to hate crimes and to violent hate crimes.
That is why there are laws against hate speech.
Hate speeches can and do incite and encourage people to turn words of hate into actions of hate.
DUH.
speech is speech . Either all of it is protected or none of it is.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#562558 Nov 13, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Skombolis will return?
He left in the middle of the game we were playing.
I do so enjoy games.
.. hope SKOM returns, he makes me think. Yes, I already miss the chess game you were playing with him ..

.. think I should PM him? If so, what should I offer him to return, my wit, brains or charm ??..

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#562559 Nov 13, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course.
I did an internship throwing rocks and liberal celebrities. One of the guys I busted good read my screenplay. It's in pre-production at Lion's Gate.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#562560 Nov 13, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Obsess much?
No kidding!

http://www.linneyville.com/wp-content/uploads...

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#562561 Nov 13, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want to fight against religion, as Henry said?
Because religion is holding back civilized countries right now. Religion is causing the most war. Religion is allowing delusional people to roam free thinking that the voices they hear are some gods or angels or other nonsense. Religion is attacking everything that could make our lives better.

Why not fight against it? I see no reason not to.

Location hidden

#562562 Nov 13, 2012
*rocks at liberal celebrities

I didn't throw the celebrities. Usually.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#562563 Nov 13, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I found myself contemplating about love, and what I felt. I heard a lot of scientific bollocks saying that love is a neural blah and some more blah… and another thousand pages of more scientific blah! But then, I really think that love is something that is more than just science, it’s a reason that makes us believe that there is something beyond our control.
Love is a religion that you really begin to believe in. Love is something that just can’t be explained in a thousand journals, but it can bring tears of joy in your eyes when you read a letter of a hundred words from your lover. Strange, isn’t it?
Translation of the above post from RR: He didn't read the scientific data and preferred to stick with something he made up.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#562564 Nov 13, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
... and that was suppose to prove ....?
a little self reflection never hurt anyone

With Established Harem

#562565 Nov 13, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I read most posts, but this morning I noticed page after page of IANS posting to Skom. It wasn't a debate, it appeared to be IANS having nothing better to do & getting all butt hurt from Skom...
.. if SKOM doesn't appear in 2-3 days, should we PM him ??..

.. always want to view the end of a movie. The debates between SKOM/AIN and SKOM/TIDE are quite interesting. He adds a new dimension to the thread ..

.. now, if only we could get Buck back << fireworks >> ..

Location hidden

#562566 Nov 13, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hope SKOM returns, he makes me think. Yes, I already miss the chess game you were playing with him ..
.. think I should PM him? If so, what should I offer him to return, my wit, brains or charm ??..
The best offer would be a clean slate, but wiles will work wonders.

With Established Harem

#562567 Nov 13, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
Also, again, to everyone the emotion we call love is different, that means every life form will "feel" it differently.
.. are sexual feelings a form of emotions ??..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Joe Fortuna 49,100
Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam 9 min willyrogers 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Regina 646,756
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 47 min ChristineM 445,730
A Dysfunctional Family can't lead America 50 min Mary Effing-Poppins 2
Afe Babalola Admission list 2016\2017 sessio... 1 hr franklinne 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr andet1987 2,091
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 4 hr hungtexas69 24
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 44,707
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 hr Annaleigh 105,636
More from around the web