OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#559944 Nov 7, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
i wasn't using the word 'inept' i was using the word indepth.
Except there is no such word as "indepth". It is two separate words: in depth.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#559945 Nov 7, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Good bye, sweet America, good bye.
I'm goimg to throw up.
Couldn't disagree more with you - if you're middle class, you just dodged a money transfer to the rich. Well done.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#559946 Nov 7, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for a bit better knowledge of the English language, or so it appears, I would have said that Mirror Mirror is still another incarnation of Patty. Talks a lot of the same nonsense.
Laughing I am! i said to myself, "self who will be the first jackal on the deer, and congratulations boots YOU WON FIRST PRIZE!
i warned Mirror Mirror and nanoanomaly and even RR that one of you sin seekers would accuse them of being pattiecake/yellowdog just as you did me. Thank you for standing true to form here boots.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#559947 Nov 7, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Barf! Hurl! Retch!!
America died tonight.
Hardly. You're fine.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#559948 Nov 7, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I could tell you all day long that my couch is green. I know it's green. I've seen it, I bought it, I use itm it's in my house.
scaritual wrote:
We aren't talking about couches.
I'd like to know why not?

Here's a little piece of nonsense from the Qu'ran on couches (actual scripture):

"Wherein they will hear no unsuitable speech. Within it is a flowing spring. Within it are couches raised high." - Qu'ran Al-Ghashiyah 88:11-13

Couches will be raised high. Did you hear that? Couches! High davenports. Raised settees. Elevated chesterfields. Hoisted ottomans. Skyward chaises. Heavenly divans. It's passed on. This sofa is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late futon. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace.

O holy! O so very holy!

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#559949 Nov 7, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Mexico isn't America. Again, I don't care what they do, that's up to Mexicans. A person born into anything does not choose to do so, they are born into it... I should rephrase, maybe for you. A person remains poor by choice. Some people born poor become very rich. Some people born poor stay poor. It's their choice.
Poor by choice???

What?!?

Why aren't you rich? Is it your choice not to have a billion dollars? Your choice not to drive that Ferrari?

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#559950 Nov 7, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
For those of us who don't find bibles authoritative, the natural mind, if rational and compassionate, is a superior source of ethical guidance than ancient revelation.
Christian ethics are actually a problem wherever they differ from rational ethics and hold sway, as with sexual mores. Europeans that live in countries where Christian sexual values have receded considerably enjoy themselves more.
We really can't expect your church to stop teaching people these things, can we?
Do you understand that by taking these purely doctrinal positions and trying to impose them on us all, the church makes itself a problem, and that it's disempowerment becomes a legitimate concern of all non-Christians? We have a right and a duty to push back.
Nicely said.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#559951 Nov 7, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am religious, but not a fundamentalist. Where did I say God hated anyone?
I believe in the main messages of love and tolerance, I never attack blacks in fact I have commented against racism for years.
As for this: "Honestly, most Christians do not spend one minute thinking about gay bedroom sins."
LMAO! You judge their behavior in their private bedrooms, all the time!
good day, hypocrite.
If you think God is 'only' love, then you don't know God.
what God is, is HOLY and Righteous. That means He can not look upon anything that contridicts who He is. From Genesis to Revelations you see God continually distroying punishing and distroying sin. When i hear someone say God is only about 'love' and tolerance, i can know without a doubt they have probley never read HIS word through once in their life time.
To think God is only love, means you reject accountibility for ones actions. You see God as only love so that you can elimate the risk of His judgement and wrath upon evil.

Long before man was created on this earth there was a war in the heavens between good and evil.

God does not tolerate what HE calls as sinful.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#559952 Nov 7, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you lusting after Kaitlin?
have you always had a dirty mind?

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#559953 Nov 7, 2012
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yay
Hey!

Wait!

What???

This isn't the other thread...

This one...is...much, much worse...

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#559954 Nov 7, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong.
God doesn't lie.
and His word is clear on the matter.

so that means you are wrong.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#559955 Nov 7, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't disagree more with you - if you're middle class, you just dodged a money transfer to the rich. Well done.
So right you are. And of course, the 47% of Americans Romney said it is NOT his job to worry about just "happen" to be middle class which also only happens to be the backbone of this nation as it has ALWAYS been.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#559956 Nov 7, 2012
timn17 wrote:
http://seoulawesome.files.word press.com/2012/10/sulli-male.p ng
That's me.
Wow! You're sooooooooooooooo cute!

I don't think we can date though. Far too young. Put your clothes on, I'll take you out for some ice cream.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#559957 Nov 7, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor by choice???
What?!?
Why aren't you rich? Is it your choice not to have a billion dollars? Your choice not to drive that Ferrari?
I guess RR has "chosen" to not win the lottery.....

RR is just plain silly. NO ONE "chooses" to be poor. NO ONE wants to be poor. But I guess only someone who is clueless about poverty could make such a silly statement- that "a person remains poor by choice".

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#559958 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes there is. One way is called "secular humanism." From its Affirmations:
"We attempt to transcend divisive parochial loyalties based on race, religion, gender, nationality, creed, class, sexual orientation, or ethnicity, and strive to work together for the common good of humanity."
Contrast this with your own philosophy from your finger waving, panty sniffing bible. When I said that we don't care what your bible says, it was in this sense. We're tired of hearing who Jesus hates.
Great post.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#559959 Nov 7, 2012
Mirror Mirror two Faced wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so you are religious but you do nt believe in relgious doctrine, you interpret things as having mo absolutes, you accept does things that serve your wants. Nope, that would be secular humanism at best and satanism in the pure form.
Really, you do not attack blacks? Strange, by comparing gay behavioral issues with black civil rights and slavery, you attack them. When it is announced that gay is t the new black, signaling tha the plight of gays has surplanted that of blacks, then you attack them. In fact, racism in the gay community against blacks is 1960s level.
Really, we judge the sins of gays and what they do in their bedroom. No, God has done that and how would a Christian do that unless a gay person first announced it. You seem to think that gays have a monomentalism thought process. In fact, there are many ex-gays.
As I said before, gays like you, jumped into our bedroom and marriages and tried to change it. Most Christians were silent until then. You started lying, blaming blacks and black gays, burning and fire bombing churches and then you brought your filthy lies into our schools and classrooms to force feed our children.
Why would a Christian, who does not care about gays, care about oral anal and anal penile sex, when it leads to AIDS can kills gays. It seems that they would promote it.
Why would a Christian, who does not care about gays, care about gay suicides being over 50% of all suicides, when silence would lad to less gays. Maybe, you should check your hate and your self hatred.
I do not agree with JW and think they are wrong, but when they ring my gate, I accept their intent as good. You are afraid of truth, so you deny it.
So, get your lies straight, hypocrite.
Olive is like many other's out there, she subscribes to her own self created view of 'g'od.
a loving God with no accountibility, no obedience required, no right and wrong and where everybody gets to make up their own version of truth.
and thats why 'religion' isn't favored in the eyes of God.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#559960 Nov 7, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>So right you are. And of course, the 47% of Americans Romney said it is NOT his job to worry about just "happen" to be middle class which also only happens to be the backbone of this nation as it has ALWAYS been.
Which is exactly what Obama's corporate welfare is; a transfer of all taxpayers' money to the already wealthy.
Yer an idiot.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#559961 Nov 7, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I was never beat up at school. That was a learned response.
When I was stuck in a public school (for my "social" education), it took the bullies less than 6 hours to single me out as a target. It took me less than 20 seconds to change their minds. Not all homosexuals are vulnerable.
Good for you, RT :)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#559962 Nov 7, 2012
Then who is Adonai?
a 'name' for God, it means master. To Jews, anyway.
And who is Elohim?
A 'name' for God, it means god or authority. To Jews, anyway.
Are they Jehovah?
I've already answerd that question and the tetragrammaton, YHWH...
If so, are they different or separate from Jesus?
Being that they are 'names', they are different. Considering they are the same God, they are the same.
And isn't he also named Emmanuel?
Immanuel, Emmanuel or Imanu'el, is Hebrew meaning "God is with us". It's a symbolic name, it appears in Isaiah as part of a prophecy.
And who is Allah? A cousin?
Allah is an arabic word, meaning "God".

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#559963 Nov 7, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It's not about what goes on behind closed doors but what is smeared across our tvs that we find offensive. You can stop feigning innocence now, Oliver.
can you see the 'judgement of God' coming upon the world? and America?

the genocide of innocent babies in the womb
the legalizing of sexual immorality
Washington and Colorado just legalized the 'recreational' use of marijuana,(as if death by drunk drivers every day in America isn't bad enough),
and other atrosities.

how close we are.........how very very close we are!
when the next attack comes,
when the next earthquake shatters the cities
when the next 'perfect' storm hits
they still won't wake up.
when the dollar dies
when the welfare can't take care of the middleclass anymore
when food and gas and electricity is rationed or cut off
they still won't wake up.
what will it take for America to save herself from the coming judgement of God?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 3 min busted 165
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Holy Virgin Dr Sh... 608,291
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Mr Ntate Abuti- 176,071
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min marge 574,514
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 12 min -TheExam- 1,378
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 40 min RiccardoFire 97,932
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 53 min Student 39,664
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 269,091
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 15 hr perfect massage r... 206
More from around the web