|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Slorry (sic) two face,
Are you mental?
I see yer still wasting space on correcting typos...

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The disease is sin? ok...
I think people, believers & non-believers, sin because it's the easy way out. I think Christians sin, but know they shouln't & know better, but do anyway. I think atheists sin with no regard to whether it's right or wrong.
I don't have animostiy towards atheists or atheism.
.. my use of the word 'sin' was incorrect. Was trying to make an analogy. Didn't work ..

.. we're way off track now. My original contention was: crime is just another symptom of the disease ..

.. do people commit crimes because they're poor, dumb or obese? If not, why do people commit crimes? Think RR., think! While I enjoy your sense of humor, please be kind today. It's my time of the month and I'm a little bitchy ..

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done. You are indeed a learning animal:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE... [Let us bray]
See? You cut & edit posts all the time.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Animals do NOT possess a moral conscience.
eating your own babies is not a moral thing to do.
animals kill with out a thought or conscience.
You're an animal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. my use of the word 'sin' was incorrect. Was trying to make an analogy. Didn't work ..
.. we're way off track now. My original contention was: crime is just another symptom of the disease ..
.. do people commit crimes because they're poor, dumb or obese? If not, why do people commit crimes? Think RR., think! While I enjoy your sense of humor, please be kind today. It's my time of the month and I'm a little bitchy ..
ew. I'm scared of bloody jay jays...

OK, dammit. You're speaking in riddles.

"crime is just another symptom of the disease" WHAT DISEASE?

People commit crimes for various reasons. I can't answer that question, HL. It's very vague.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>

considering the scriptures give you an indept look at the very scientific evidences that were (much) later discovered by men who called themselves scientists proves that God gave us the foundation of science long before scientists came along.
You spelled inept wrong.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've worked with many inmates before. My dad retired from a CA state prison. I know what I'm talking about.
That's considered anecdotal information. Worthless, since it cannot be verified, much like deity accounts, not just the Christian deity, but all deity stories and accounts. One is no more reliable than another.

How many inmates did you interview during in processing?

Just how many inmates were you in contact with after they paroled?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

It aint necessarily so wrote:
You only need to know about Christians' behavior to understand Christianity. What else is there? The book? We don't care what it says,
There you have it.... You don't care what the Bibke says. No wonder you enjoy twisting it around.

The rest of your post was just bullshit, that's why I omitted it.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>

surely you don't entertain the notion that something can come out of nothing do you?
Of course. Those words came from your brain, right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
*eye-roll*
Being gay and being a prisoner are not the same thing.
Being gay is not a sin, you are too consumed with rules that you have ascribed as inflexible ones, your inflexibility has led to your ridiculously uncompromising position and lack of real sight.
I guess "being gay" isn't a sin, but acting on it is. There's no way around homosexual sex & not being a sin.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Slorry (sic) two face,
Are you mental?
Except for a bit better knowledge of the English language, or so it appears, I would have said that Mirror Mirror is still another incarnation of Patty. Talks a lot of the same nonsense.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
That's considered anecdotal information. Worthless, since it cannot be verified, much like deity accounts, not just the Christian deity, but all deity stories and accounts. One is no more reliable than another.
How many inmates did you interview during in processing?
Just how many inmates were you in contact with after they paroled?
Oh ya, I forgot... Silly me. Atheists can't use personal experiences as information....

But don't take my word for it:

"Prisoners may become involved with religion while incarcerated for a variety of reasons ranging from the materially pragmatic to the personal and spiritual. According to research conducted by sociologist Harry R. Dammer, some of the more prominent reasons include:

Gaining direction and meaning in one's life.
Improving one's concept of self.
Promoting personal behavioral change.
Gaining protection.
Meeting other inmates.
Meeting volunteers.
Obtaining prison resources."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_religion

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an animal.
I'm telling the elephant man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You spelled inept wrong.
You spelled in depth wrong.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Mirror Mirror two Faced wrote:
<quoted text>Let me repost this for you, so you can point out any mention of sexual orientation. Also, which orientation did you mean, heterosexuals, bisexuals, homosexuals, or transsexuals? If you hate anyone because of their choice to sin, then you should get that fixed.
The natural mind may see nothing wrong with lustful thoughts. But the spirit of God supported with the word of God will tell you better. See the life of Cain for more on evil thoughts Sincerely ask God to break the power of evil thoughts. The stronghold behind lust is our thought life. Ask God to give you a deeper love for His Word and will. Let the love of God dictate your thought life and not the fleeting pleasures of lust
http://www.wordlibrary.co.uk/article.php ...
You are claiming that God hates people due to their sexual choices, sorry, God is not manipulated by your terminology of sexual orientations. There are two sexes, men and women, but all kinds of manners of sins.
Honestly, most Christians do not spend one minute thinking about gay bedroom sins. If you really thought so, how would we ever know until and unless you announce it.
I know that you gays love to lie, but let me help you. There has never been a ballot iniative, until today, where same sex marriage was voted on. In all the other cases, we simply inked in the always prescribed and common definition of marriage. It was then that you gays started your hatred towards all who believed contrary to your delusion. You started attackind old ladies, jumping on cars, defacing and burning churches, attacking the Mormon temple, harming businesses, and threatening people. Grow up, your actions get a reaction, so if you don't like the reaction then change your acions and leave our churches alone. Churches are a place a peace, not a place for burning, albeit the burning is symbiotic of the burning of those who never become part of the church body.
You gays are always attacking blacks, demeaning their plighht and struggle. Well, if you respected blacks you would know that required two constitutional amendments and over 100 years for the courts to enforce them.
I am religious, but not a fundamentalist. Where did I say God hated anyone?

I believe in the main messages of love and tolerance, I never attack blacks in fact I have commented against racism for years.

As for this: "Honestly, most Christians do not spend one minute thinking about gay bedroom sins."

LMAO! You judge their behavior in their private bedrooms, all the time!

good day, hypocrite.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not recall yanking your chain. So why are you posting me?
don't you have enough other posters to talk trash to on here?
No.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
somebody needs to put you down...
Are you lusting after Kaitlin?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

karl44 wrote:
The statistical results have been reasonably consistent, christians commit crime at a higher rate than atheists. This is not surprising when you study their philosophy
"When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised, the Lord doesn't work that way. So I just stole one and asked Him to forgive me." - Emo Philips

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Happy Lesbo wrote:
...another symptom of the disease ...
Again with the mysterious "disease...".

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess "being gay" isn't a sin, but acting on it is. There's no way around homosexual sex & not being a sin.
You are wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

756 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Uzi 115,324
Dirty skype (Dec '12) 4 min suppleBBW 66
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Charlie Sheen 256,701
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 min Miki 81
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min KayMarie 532,953
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 20 min andet1987 3,979
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 26 min Stilgar Fifrawi 224,371
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 hr bad bob 172,474
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••