Well done. You are indeed a learning animal:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE... [Let us bray]

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#559614 Nov 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. fair enough. While I can rebut many of your contentions, we're still left with one fact: the prisoner continues to "sin" whether he/she is a believer or non-believer. Hence, we must discover why an individual 'sins'(the disease)..
.. your animosity towards atheism must be discarded to discover the actual problem ..
The disease is sin? ok...

I think people, believers & non-believers, sin because it's the easy way out. I think Christians sin, but know they shouln't & know better, but do anyway. I think atheists sin with no regard to whether it's right or wrong.

I don't have animostiy towards atheists or atheism.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559616 Nov 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. again, fair enough. Let's change it ..
.. do you think someone born in Harlem or a Mexican Barrio chooses to be poor? If so, we must debate in metaphysical terms ..
Mexico isn't America. Again, I don't care what they do, that's up to Mexicans.

A person born into anything does not choose to do so, they are born into it...

I should rephrase, maybe for you.

A person remains poor by choice. Some people born poor become very rich. Some people born poor stay poor. It's their choice.

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#559617 Nov 6, 2012
Mirror Mirror two Faced wrote:
<quoted text>The prisoner, like you sins. His crime is not the sin, his sin is his condition, just like yours. You gays always say your sin is singled out, but no, the prisoner has sinned a sin that puts him in jail. There is no crime in having gay sex, but the gay and prisoner have the same condition and only Christ can redeem them.
RR is right, the prisoner often puts on a front, when he is released he goes back to his sin which he does not wish to let go of. The person who chooses gay or pedophile sins is actually worse. His sentence is his own mind, he often does not go to jail. Yes, even the pedophile seldom goes. The rate of recidivism for both sins, homosexuality and pedophilia is higher than that for cocaine.
....your animosity and hate for God must be discarded for you to see the problem.
....Atheism is not the issue, rejection of God and responsibilty is what creates atheism, which is an anti position.
..Tell me what you believe not what you don't believe. If you tell me what you don't believe, you have told me nothing about you and what you think...
*eye-roll*

Being gay and being a prisoner are not the same thing.

Being gay is not a sin, you are too consumed with rules that you have ascribed as inflexible ones, your inflexibility has led to your ridiculously uncompromising position and lack of real sight.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559618 Nov 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. obviously, you've never watched someone dying from morbid obesity but unable to stop feeding the empty hole in their stomach ..
boo-hoo... Yes I have seen it before. I feel no remorse for someone killing themselves for something they know they shouldn't be doing. There's no way a human can get to 300lbs (or more, even) without stuffing their fat face with food, food, and more food. And usually shit food. It's their own fault for being fat.

“unstoppable”

Hell

#559619 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>..don't worry, we Christians are messenger of God and from God...We expect to be "shot at", but we know that we are fully protected, armored and armed, and the shots bounce off and God's word is never returned void....Thanks for caring about us Christian messengers.
You are not a messenger from God, you are a messenger of your beliefs.

“unstoppable”

Hell

#559620 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>Bye....no one begs for your participation.....we do applaud your absence. But please stay away, socks, judgits and all.
Strange grass sprayer, it has been almost 3 years and you have ignored yellodog's request to stay away.
Why should she stay away, because you tell her to? LMAO!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#559621 Nov 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it's complex. Basically, it's a spiritual sickness ..
IOW, too complex for you to describe. Gotcha.

Lame.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#559622 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>slorry, I missed that one. What verse did you find that in?
Slorry (sic) two face,
Are you mental?

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#559624 Nov 6, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Slorry (sic) two face,
Are you mental?
I see yer still wasting space on correcting typos...

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#559626 Nov 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The disease is sin? ok...
I think people, believers & non-believers, sin because it's the easy way out. I think Christians sin, but know they shouln't & know better, but do anyway. I think atheists sin with no regard to whether it's right or wrong.
I don't have animostiy towards atheists or atheism.
.. my use of the word 'sin' was incorrect. Was trying to make an analogy. Didn't work ..

.. we're way off track now. My original contention was: crime is just another symptom of the disease ..

.. do people commit crimes because they're poor, dumb or obese? If not, why do people commit crimes? Think RR., think! While I enjoy your sense of humor, please be kind today. It's my time of the month and I'm a little bitchy ..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559628 Nov 6, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done. You are indeed a learning animal:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE... [Let us bray]
See? You cut & edit posts all the time.

Location hidden

#559630 Nov 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Animals do NOT possess a moral conscience.
eating your own babies is not a moral thing to do.
animals kill with out a thought or conscience.
You're an animal.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559632 Nov 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. my use of the word 'sin' was incorrect. Was trying to make an analogy. Didn't work ..
.. we're way off track now. My original contention was: crime is just another symptom of the disease ..
.. do people commit crimes because they're poor, dumb or obese? If not, why do people commit crimes? Think RR., think! While I enjoy your sense of humor, please be kind today. It's my time of the month and I'm a little bitchy ..
ew. I'm scared of bloody jay jays...

OK, dammit. You're speaking in riddles.

"crime is just another symptom of the disease" WHAT DISEASE?

People commit crimes for various reasons. I can't answer that question, HL. It's very vague.

Location hidden

#559633 Nov 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>

considering the scriptures give you an indept look at the very scientific evidences that were (much) later discovered by men who called themselves scientists proves that God gave us the foundation of science long before scientists came along.
You spelled inept wrong.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#559634 Nov 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've worked with many inmates before. My dad retired from a CA state prison. I know what I'm talking about.
That's considered anecdotal information. Worthless, since it cannot be verified, much like deity accounts, not just the Christian deity, but all deity stories and accounts. One is no more reliable than another.

How many inmates did you interview during in processing?

Just how many inmates were you in contact with after they paroled?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559635 Nov 6, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
You only need to know about Christians' behavior to understand Christianity. What else is there? The book? We don't care what it says,
There you have it.... You don't care what the Bibke says. No wonder you enjoy twisting it around.

The rest of your post was just bullshit, that's why I omitted it.

Location hidden

#559636 Nov 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>

surely you don't entertain the notion that something can come out of nothing do you?
Of course. Those words came from your brain, right?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559637 Nov 6, 2012
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
*eye-roll*
Being gay and being a prisoner are not the same thing.
Being gay is not a sin, you are too consumed with rules that you have ascribed as inflexible ones, your inflexibility has led to your ridiculously uncompromising position and lack of real sight.
I guess "being gay" isn't a sin, but acting on it is. There's no way around homosexual sex & not being a sin.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#559639 Nov 6, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Slorry (sic) two face,
Are you mental?
Except for a bit better knowledge of the English language, or so it appears, I would have said that Mirror Mirror is still another incarnation of Patty. Talks a lot of the same nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min USA Born 555,041
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Rick in Kansas 263,609
sexy Lisa 12 min samnort 3
Stung By Scandals, GOP Proposes New Ethics Rules (Mar '06) 19 min Swedenforever 9
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 41 min Innocent Holy dr ... 603,691
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 42 min Protester 33,136
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 48 min Trunketeer 4,966
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 3 hr Ayyan 1,187
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 8 hr truth 932

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE