<quoted text>
somebody needs to put you down...
Still want Kaitlin dead, huh Patricia?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#559528 Nov 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen college textbooks that claim the poor are more prone to every type of crime than the middle or upper class but those same books don't bother mentioning the fact that their statistics are based on defendants who were prosecuted and not including all of those who had charges dropped or settled out of court. Offenders with the cash to hire decent lawyers don't tend to be prosecuted and with the right connections often never have to see the inside of a court room. It's easier to see how justice works for a big fish in a little pond where every fish knows the others' business. I lived in a small town for awhile and it became blatantly obvious that justice is spelled M-O-N-E-Y in America. You could sit on main street and see a rich kid blast through every stoplight going what looked like 60 mph and a cop at one of those intersections didn't so much as blink much less chase the shyt down. A poor kid, OTOH, would get chased and treated like the worst scum on earth.
You, like many other citizens, accept the "poor are more criminally prone" drivel as a shameful fact. Do you think it's not offensive to brainwash the poor into believing that they are a morally inferior class of citizen? Telling people that you don't expect much from them because they are poor is a self-fulfilling prophesy if I ever heard one. Elitists are arrogant pigs.
.. you just proved my statement that poverty is a symptom of a disease. It's much more complicated ..

.. the poor are not morally, intellectually or emotionally inferior. They are victims of a society run amuck. We've forgotten how to help each other, how to be kind ..

.. this thread is a reflection of the diseased state of society. Just look at your very first sentence:
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'll give offensive if I choose to.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#559529 Nov 6, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not recall yanking your chain. So why are you posting me?
don't you have enough other posters to talk trash to on here?
You don't recall posting first to Kaitlin because you're a senile old hag.

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...
United in faith wrote:
windsock?
is that another one of your 'nerd-words' on the computer?
For someone who used to work in the aeronautical industry (even if was just menial clerical work), one would think you'd know about a tool to show wind direction and intensity often found at small airports.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#559530 Nov 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. poverty is merely a symptom of the disease ..
What disease is that; crime?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#559531 Nov 6, 2012
leahisadoll wrote:
genesis was the only account ever to have put the creation so accurate.
Here's the creation myth from Genesis:

[1] JEHOVAH-JESUS (Christian) "In the beginning, God created the universe. At first the earth was shapeless and covered in darkness, and God's spirit hovered over the waters. God said, "Let there be light". And there was light. God divided the day from the night, naming them ' day' and 'night'. This was the first day and God saw that it was good. On the second day God made the heavens to separate the water from the earth and on the third day he raised the dry land up from the waters below the heavens and commanded the earth to bring forth all plants. God saw that it was good. God then made the greater light for the day and the lesser light for the night, and he saw hat it was good. This was the fourth day. On the fifth day God commanded the waters to fill with living creatures and the air to fill with birds. And he was pleased with what he saw. On the sixth day God commanded the earth to bring forth all kinds of living creatures and he saw that it was good. God then said " Let us make man in our own image". So God created man and woman in his own likeness and gave them authority over all living things. God looked at everything he had made and was very pleased. On the seventh day, God rested." - Genesis

And here are two others, which are just as close to the Big Bang theory and the theories of evolution and plate tectonics :

[2] MARDUK (Babylonian) "The mighty Marduk took his club and split Tiamat’s body in half. He placed half of her body in the sky and made the heavens (space). He created the moon to guard the heavens, and set it moving back and forth, on endless (time) patrol (energy). With the other half of Tiamat's body he made the land.(matter)" http://mesopotamia.mrdonn.org/marduk.html

[3] ODIN (VIKING) "Odin, Vili, and Vé killed the giant Ymir. The sons of Bor then ... made the world (matter) from him. From his blood they made the sea and the lakes; from his flesh the earth; from his hair the trees; and from his bones the mountains. They made rocks and pebbles from his teeth and jaws and those bones that were broken. Maggots appeared in Ymir's flesh and came to life (life). By the decree of the gods they acquired human understanding and the appearance of men, although they lived in the earth and in rocks. From Ymir's skull the sons of Bor made the sky (space)... The sons of Bor flung Ymir's brains into the air, and they became the clouds. Then they took the sparks and burning embers that were flying about after (time) they had been blown out of Muspell, and placed them in the midst of Ginnungagap to give light to heaven above and earth beneath (energy). To the stars they gave appointed places and paths." http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/creation.html

Fennario

#559532 Nov 6, 2012
leahisadoll wrote:
Scientist once believed that sun revoled around the earth lol ..
That was not the claim of scientists. That was the claim of priests. Scientists like Galileo, Copernicus, Keppler, and Newton put that claim to the lie. Priests like Urban VIII fought it tooth and nail, even arresting Galileo for refusing to recant his "blasphemy."
leahisadoll wrote:
The Bible is divine. Maybe u should study it,
I used to teach it.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#559533 Nov 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. do you think the prison system sees remorse, repentance and acceptance of Christianity as an affirmation of a higher moral code ??..
.. if so, doesn't it the same pattern as religion: sin, repentance and forgiveness. Then, do it again ??..
.. is the prison system trying to instill religion or a code of ethics? In either case, does it fail because it does not attack the underlining cause ??..
No, it has nothing to do with the "prison system", it all has to do with the prisoners themselves.

It seems like most of them "find God" while they're in prison, probably because they feel like if "God" is on their side, they'll be protected or get an early release or something.

Then as soon as they are out, they drop God & pick up their bad habits again.

Location hidden

#559534 Nov 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. the corruption of spirituality ..
So to you, spirituality currupts people, is a disease & causes poverty??

Location hidden

#559535 Nov 6, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorta like being in church, huh?
No, not at all. There's no theory in church, it's all fact...

Location hidden

#559536 Nov 6, 2012
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter, they still have a belief in your deity/religion/myth.
They are Christians.
Even atheist inmates "find God" while they're in prison, duder...

Location hidden

#559537 Nov 6, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Greed.
Oh God....

Why do people want to label everything a "disease"?

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#559538 Nov 6, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>This is all because I said you can't see your "LITTLE karl" over your saggy man-boobs isn't it? That was yesterday..quit living in the past man. Or is the age thing catching up to ya and you think it just happened?
You are slaughtering Karl. Good job.

Location hidden

#559539 Nov 6, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak about lust like disaster following it is inevitable - as if you will end up committing adultery or raping if you don't beat it down. I don't understand that. It is like saying that one should never covet an object like a car for fear that he will steal it. That's a huge leap.
Lust is not hard to control - at least not for everybody. Like fire, out of control, it can be destructive. But when controlled, it can power an engine or cook a feast.
I am monogamous. I express my lust with only one person. I enjoy looking at other women, but get worked up with only one. My wife is very content with that. She likes that I have those urges, but reserve them for her. She likes being the only object of my lust in action. If I could extinguish the lust, both of our lives would be less rich. Why would I do that? Why would I try to extinguish that fire? Because a priest said so?
Do you understand that "lust" does not mean sexual lust only? There are many ways one can lust....

Location hidden

#559541 Nov 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you just proved my statement that poverty is a symptom of a disease. It's much more complicated ..
.. the poor are not morally, intellectually or emotionally inferior. They are victims of a society run amuck. We've forgotten how to help each other, how to be kind ..
.. this thread is a reflection of the diseased state of society. Just look at your very first sentence:
<quoted text>
Eh? The poor are victims now?! Everybody in America has the same chances as everyone else. The poor are poor because they choose to be.

Location hidden

#559542 Nov 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Then I guess you'd say a fat person is a victim of food.....

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#559543 Nov 6, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
your worthless religion condemns those who do not believe and the ignorant followers carry out the dictum.
<quoted text>
Your religion of hate and blood and lies condemns those who do *not* believe.
<quoted text>
Thanks for showing us your religion of hate. You are killing your own religion; you are your religion's worst enemy.
You're a nutcase.

Location hidden

#559545 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>
That was not the claim of scientists. That was the claim of priests. Scientists like Galileo, Copernicus, Keppler, and Newton put that claim to the lie. Priests like Urban VIII fought it tooth and nail, even arresting Galileo for refusing to recant his "blasphemy."
<quoted text>
I used to teach it.
Oh the poor students that had to listen to your twisted perspectives on the Bible......

Fennario

#559546 Nov 6, 2012
leahisadoll wrote:
The Bible even forsees the future when it says in Rev 17 that the U.N will destroy false religion. I mean it even says her rivers will dry up
Quite impressive. That's our Vaticinatin' Jehovah-Jesus for you.

Location hidden

#559547 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Here's the creation myth from Genesis:
[1] JEHOVAH-JESUS (Christian) "In the beginning, God created the universe. At first the earth was shapeless and covered in darkness, and God's spirit hovered over the waters. God said, "Let there be light". And there was light. God divided the day from the night, naming them ' day' and 'night'. This was the first day and God saw that it was good. On the second day God made the heavens to separate the water from the earth and on the third day he raised the dry land up from the waters below the heavens and commanded the earth to bring forth all plants. God saw that it was good. God then made the greater light for the day and the lesser light for the night, and he saw hat it was good. This was the fourth day. On the fifth day God commanded the waters to fill with living creatures and the air to fill with birds. And he was pleased with what he saw. On the sixth day God commanded the earth to bring forth all kinds of living creatures and he saw that it was good. God then said " Let us make man in our own image". So God created man and woman in his own likeness and gave them authority over all living things. God looked at everything he had made and was very pleased. On the seventh day, God rested." - Genesis
And here are two others, which are just as close to the Big Bang theory and the theories of evolution and plate tectonics :
[2] MARDUK (Babylonian) "The mighty Marduk took his club and split Tiamat’s body in half. He placed half of her body in the sky and made the heavens (space). He created the moon to guard the heavens, and set it moving back and forth, on endless (time) patrol (energy). With the other half of Tiamat's body he made the land.(matter)" http://mesopotamia.mrdonn.org/marduk.html
[3] ODIN (VIKING) "Odin, Vili, and Vé killed the giant Ymir. The sons of Bor then ... made the world (matter) from him. From his blood they made the sea and the lakes; from his flesh the earth; from his hair the trees; and from his bones the mountains. They made rocks and pebbles from his teeth and jaws and those bones that were broken. Maggots appeared in Ymir's flesh and came to life (life). By the decree of the gods they acquired human understanding and the appearance of men, although they lived in the earth and in rocks. From Ymir's skull the sons of Bor made the sky (space)... The sons of Bor flung Ymir's brains into the air, and they became the clouds. Then they took the sparks and burning embers that were flying about after (time) they had been blown out of Muspell, and placed them in the midst of Ginnungagap to give light to heaven above and earth beneath (energy). To the stars they gave appointed places and paths." http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/creation.html
More delusions? Those stories aren't even close. Marduk & Odin were both one of many gods. Marduk's stories were only recently discovered & it has zero followers. Odin was a false god of gods just like Zeus.

Fennario

#559548 Nov 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
I'm not the one using a voice modulator on youtube to try and fool people into believing I'm a different sex than I really am.
Pull down your skirt. Your prostate is showing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Aura Mytha 259,514
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Liam 542,539
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min Johnny 3,097
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Innocent Holy dr ... 601,093
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Eagle 12 227,519
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 44 min Roger Paul 848
These Honorable Men 49 min Carla34 7
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr well 95,508
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search