“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#559555 Nov 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>What disease is that; crime?
.. crime is just another symptom of the disease ..

With Established Harem

#559557 Nov 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So to you, spirituality currupts people, is a disease & causes poverty??
.. no, the exact opposite. We're in this world together. If all we do is think about self, society falls apart ..

With Established Harem

#559558 Nov 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it has nothing to do with the "prison system", it all has to do with the prisoners themselves.
It seems like most of them "find God" while they're in prison, probably because they feel like if "God" is on their side, they'll be protected or get an early release or something.
Then as soon as they are out, they drop God & pick up their bad habits again.
.. basically, you've agreed with my position: prisoners sin, are punished, show remorse, obtain forgiveness then recycle. Same as religion. Can you see the correlation ??..

Since: Sep 10

Sacramento, CA

#559559 Nov 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'll give offensive if I choose to. I've seen college textbooks that claim the poor are more prone to every type of crime than the middle or upper class but those same books don't bother mentioning the fact that their statistics are based on defendants who were prosecuted and not including all of those who had charges dropped or settled out of court. Offenders with the cash to hire decent lawyers don't tend to be prosecuted and with the right connections often never have to see the inside of a court room. It's easier to see how justice works for a big fish in a little pond where every fish knows the others' business. I lived in a small town for awhile and it became blatantly obvious that justice is spelled M-O-N-E-Y in America. You could sit on main street and see a rich kid blast through every stoplight going what looked like 60 mph and a cop at one of those intersections didn't so much as blink much less chase the shyt down. A poor kid, OTOH, would get chased and treated like the worst scum on earth.
You, like many other citizens, accept the "poor are more criminally prone" drivel as a shameful fact. Do you think it's not offensive to brainwash the poor into believing that they are a morally inferior class of citizen? Telling people that you don't expect much from them because they are poor is a self-fulfilling prophesy if I ever heard one. Elitists are arrogant pigs.
I resemble that remark.

With Established Harem

#559560 Nov 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh? The poor are victims now?! Everybody in America has the same chances as everyone else. The poor are poor because they choose to be.
.. do you think someone born in Bangladesh chooses to be poor? If so, we must debate in metaphysical terms ..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#559561 Nov 6, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Few bad police? I am sorry but if the "good" police know what the bad police are doing and they do nothing about then they are bad police as well.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-lapd-...
http://www.copblock.org/22146/mpd-cop-charged...
http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/10/01/5083...
Down play it all you want but, when they can do no-knock raids on wrong addresses, pepper spray 6 year olds, put cameras in your home and gps trackers on your car with out warrants and kill unarmed people with out repercussion then there is something seriously wrong.
You might like to add these to your list:

Here's my small taser collection:

[1] "Naked Man Falls to Death After Being Tasered by NYPD"
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,427667,00...

[2] "Police Officer Uses Taser On 10-Year-Old Girl"
http://www.4029tv.com/news/21638427/detail.ht...

[3] "Pregnant Mother Tasered at Baptism Party"
http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/141747/pre...

[4] "Police Taser boy with broken back 19 times"
http://www.wnd.com/index.php...

==========

These are pretty good, too.

[1] "NEVER Ask the Police for “Help"
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archive...

[2] "NEVER Go to the Police for ‘Help’"
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archive...

==========

And this is a must. These Canadians get arrested trying to cross the US border to go shopping. I get enraged every time I hear it:

Audio of incident between Canadian citizen and US immigration officer.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...

==========

Here's a palate refresher for you after that - a hysterical voice message that a man who witnessed an accident left:

With Established Harem

#559562 Nov 6, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I guess you'd say a fat person is a victim of food.....
.. the obese person displays a symptom of a disease process, not the food ..

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#559564 Nov 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. crime is just another symptom of the disease ..
I see you still can't quite name that disease.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#559565 Nov 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. basically, you've agreed with my position: prisoners sin, are punished, show remorse, obtain forgiveness then recycle. Same as religion. Can you see the correlation ??..
I like your position.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#559566 Nov 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gluttony is a vice, not a disease.

With Established Harem

#559567 Nov 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I see you still can't quite name that disease.
.. already did. RR asked, I answered ..

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#559571 Nov 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. already did. RR asked, I answered ..
Show me.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#559572 Nov 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't agree. Your outlook on prisoners is wrong.

1. they sin - yes
2. are punished - yes
3. show remorse - only if it gains them something
4. obtain forgiveness - no, they don't.
5. recycle - some of them.

The huge difference is that most of them are faking it, so they can 'feel' redeemed. Which is why as soon as they get out, they go back to their atheist, no rules way of life & typically go right back to prison.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559574 Nov 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. do you think someone born in Bangladesh chooses to be poor? If so, we must debate in metaphysical terms ..
I did say "in America".....

I don't really care about the poor in Bangladesh, we've got out our problems to deal with right here. Their poor are their problem.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559576 Nov 6, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
'obese'... lol

'disease'... LMAO!!!

Ya, fat people have a diseased organ, it's called the mouth. They cram too much shit in there.

With Established Harem

#559577 Nov 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Gluttony is a vice, not a disease.
.. yes, gluttony is a vice and it's also an indication of a deeper problem, an emotional or spiritual conflict. Again, a symptom of a disease ..

With Established Harem

#559578 Nov 6, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your position.
.. thanks. You probably already know where I'm going with this so, give me a hand ..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559579 Nov 6, 2012
Mirror Mirror two Faced wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, to the liberal mind it is the foods fault. If the food had not been there then the fat person would not eat it. The poor person is not at fault, since she did not go to school, she did not get a degree and if the government wants her to have money then they will give it to her. So, to the liberal, it is the government's fault. The liberal opens up a lemonade stand in the middle of the desert. Nobody comes by, she gets thirsty and drinks all the lemonade. Then she says, it is the government's fault, because they should have found her in the desert and then bought all of her lemonade.
Besides, there are no poor people on Topix. If they were poor, then they would be working 3 jobs.
lol, yup. Those damn liberals forced McDonald's to start serving 'healthier' foods...

Like it was ever McDonald's fault that people got fat....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559580 Nov 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Show me.
She hasn't directly answered, but I think she means that being poor is a disease...

so is being fat...

So I guess that if you're rich, your not 'diseased'.....

wtf?

With Established Harem

#559582 Nov 6, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Show me.
.. it's complex. Basically, it's a spiritual sickness ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min lovewithin 39,350
Women - Desperate or Crazy 8 min yon 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 559,665
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Dr_Zorderz 265,206
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min YTubeNASA 605,067
*SEPT 2015 -- Feast of Trumpets/SIGNS of Tribul... 16 min YTubeNASA 1
21 Dead Babies Found on Riverbank in China (Mar '10) 18 min McGold 665
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr mannibterf 441,787
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
More from around the web