|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
He cares about saving his soul from torture. To do that, he'll hate whatever he thinks his god hates.
Seems like ass kissing behavior to me.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I have to disagree, Al. I am grateful to be able to experience lust, just as I am grateful to experience beauty, and humor, and love, too. I am grateful to have an appetite for life, for good food, for travel, for art, and for sex. Why should I be ashamed of any of them? They're all under control. The only one that actually has to be actively controlled is eating.
My lustful heart beats for flesh all right, and it's a great feeling. And it doesn't diminish my respect for the person, who is an object of pleasure at that time. What's wrong with that? I like being such an object myself, so why shouldn't a lover feel the same? In some cultures, and for some spiritual geniuses, lust and sex are elevated art forms.
Why would you say otherwise? I'll bet you feel much the same way. I think that religious instruction has misdirected you, and possibly denied you full enjoyment of the faculties that you were born with.
Double Fine is not lustful in the least.

Not even a little.

Nada.

Not me.

Nope.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>And poverty is the main factor behind crime, not what someone's religious beliefs are. Let me try to explain this.
.. poverty is merely a symptom of the disease ..

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Tyrone wrote:
Prove there is not!
Like we haven't heard that one before :).... There are pages and pages and pages of comments that adress that issue right here on this thread. Google is your friend!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course. No different than a pilot's manual or manifesto.
Is that why you don't adhere to it?
LMAO!

So you think that uf one simply reads a pilot's manual, one can now fly an airplane?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Science is the death of any religion!
<quoted text>
RIP!
You would like that, huh?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but science only strenghtens Christianity, it doesn't weaken it....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

HeHe wrote:
<quoted text>
So in other words it can mean anything you want it to.
Nope.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Urvashi wrote:
God doesn't exist!!!!Watch 'Ancient Alien' on youtube.
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Are you high?
lol

I watched that show, very interesting. But I think that only those that are really stupid (or high) would believe anything that show says. The narrator says "as ancient alien theorists BELIEVE" like avery 2 minutes.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Hidingfromyou wrote:
What you fail to see is that people who are not so trained, not so encultured, can easily point out the logical failures of Christianity. It's a system that only makes sense if you're fully immersed in it - like every religion.
Very good. People that are not trained or learned in Christianity 'know' all about it & can point out any & all 'faults'....

wow

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Henry is brilliant!
You just lost like 100 points.....

henry says shit like "of course never a god at all"

And that's it.

Since: Nov 12

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Apocalypse666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure right here.
God said that he gave man free will.
People whom are mentally ill or mentally retarded have limited control over their actions or impulses.
A mentally ill person in a comatose state or just a normal person in a coma have no free will.
Being that not everybody has free will over the actions of there bodies or the thoughts in there heads including Tourettes syndrome not all people where given free will.
If all people do not have free will then god could have not given all people free will.
We only sin because we have free will but since all people do not have free will sin does not exist
well for one thing adam and eve messed that up for us ... they sin by eating from the tree and for one why do we have ppl that are mental is b/c thats part of the world we have to deal with untill we get to heaven ... and i feel like this is a tempory home for us and kinda of a test to see how we use our free will ... but god did say that he made man with free will but that was before adam and eve sin so theres your answer thank you god and amen!!!!!!!

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. poverty is merely a symptom of the disease ..
Good day, Happy *smooch*

A great comment.

“I write too fast”

Since: Mar 11

Hurry up!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Lust is a moral problem because it inclines one to perceive and to treat another solely as an object of desire or enjoyment. The lustful heart beats for flesh, not for a person.
That's a better argument. Let's say both parties desire to treat each other as sexual objects of enjoyment. Is this immoral in your view?

It's not in mine.

:p

“I write too fast”

Hurry up!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Well thats the $100,000 question. Is it intentional God does not want us to have proof. The Bible says only a sinful and faithless generation demands proof. Or is there no proof because God doesnt exist? A third possibility may be God simply lost interest in us. And a fourth is proof is all around us but just not in the way we are used to. Spiritual proof is measured less empirically and more intuitively. I personally believe God is a big picture entity.He didnt make it 67 degrees instead of 68 degrees where Im at imo. He says here are the rules, I will help guide u but essentially this life is a test and our fate is decided at the finish line. JMO.But I think whether science, faith or whatever man will be in a constant search to learn more, as he should be.(T) PEACE X 4..LOL
Or A) there are no deities.

:)

Anyways, you take a more sophisticated, more thought out position with regards to Christianity. It's good.

PEACE X 6!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

<quoted text>
Misquoting? I disagree. Don't just claim it. Demonstrate it. Show us what you posted beside the piece of it I reproduced, and show us how I misrepresented you.
<quoted text>
You are ridiculous. Where is my comment that you answered with that? You deleted it. Your bizarre answer to it was an obvious diversion, as is this.
I don't need you to cooperate in this conversation. My focus simply shifts from the topics you evade to your tactics.
Show you? I ain't your bitch, you go post diggin.

You do misquote & tear up posts. You do it often.

You're displaying intellectual dishonesty.

Why?

“I write too fast”

Hurry up!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Shakespeare is easy to read. He just used the right words to make raunchy plays seem pretty
Well, there you go.

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

<quoted text>
Genesis 1 has been debunked by science.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA AAA!!!!!!!!!! You really think so?
In fact,
oh, a 'fact'?
both of your creation myths have been debunked (Genesis 2). So has Exodus.
heee-haaaw!!! You're a riot! Believe what you want, but it's just your belief, you have no "facts" to display.
What is worth reading in your bible?
What is worth reading in your posts? You're just showing off your opinions.

“I write too fast”

Hurry up!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Skombolis wrote:
@Hiding..as u can see this stupid phone and its lack of allowed characters is neccesitating my having to delete most the post I am responding to and even cut my answers short. But to finish that thought, what easier way to rationalize for one looking for an excuse than claimed love of God, country, and family? The more something means to us the higher we can ratchet up the fake moral outrage and justify hate in its defense. But those that really love these things would never besmirth them and piss all over them by hating in their name without justification or truth.(T) PEACE
So the Christian trolls on here are actually acting as if they hate all things Christianity?

That's a fascinating position. Their actions certainly besmirch the religion, certainly make it easy to point out the problems.

Since: Nov 12

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

god is as reall as you make him and i beleive in god b/c i know if it wasnt for him this place would of never existed b/c how would sicence make this theres no way there had to be some one or thing that put the plants where they are and made the anmails i dont beleive we came from apes or anything else i beleive god made us and the anamils i think god controlls most of what happens but we have a say so to if we want to mess up our lives and not live like god said to then thats our mess up and that right there gives us a free will but how dare you use that mental and ppl in comas they are inncent as can be they will be jugde just like a baby i think and they can make any sins b/c of the problems ... I BELIEVE THERE IS A GOD AND WE WILL FIND OUT VERY SOON

“I write too fast”

Hurry up!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Well this may seem like semantic hair-splitting but first I think there is a difference between attraction and lust. The former is natural while the latter is harmful. Attraction accompanied with love is a great combination. But lust implies an almost dehumanizing reducing of another's worth as a person. I am not trying to be melodramatic or hypocritical as obviously I have lusted over another. But it is not a healthy or positive emotion as it exists selfishly and solely to satisfy a base desire without any thought towards the person's worth as a human being.But again imo it is not being tempted by lust so much that is the problem but rather being controlled by it.(T) PEACE
That's what Al said, too. Note that you didn't have to use any Biblical passages to argue your point.

I'm not certain I agree with you, though, in that a lust that objectifies another is immoral, though. Has someone ever lusted after you? Has that made you feel poorly or flattered?

I like that both you and Al based your argument upon the treatment of others as respectable beings - that we should not treat people as objects. And you carried that further in saying that the act of lust itself could be damaging by controlling a person. Certainly some stalkers are driven by lust, and they aren't healthy in the head.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

411 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min Johnny 1,593
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Student 38,483
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Mandela 115,598
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 13 min andet1987 3,993
Last Word + 2 16 min andet1987 290
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min guest 533,566
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 57 min CIVAN 4,907
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 256,962
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 5 hr nightgown 123
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••