Comments
531,241 - 531,260 of 722,499 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559381
Nov 5, 2012
 
I love lamp.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559382
Nov 5, 2012
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are projecting again.
Shadow puppets.

I love lamp.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559383
Nov 5, 2012
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If they falsely claim to be christian, then they are not true atheists. They are still yours.
If you can say it, we can too.
They may not fall into either group. They may believe in a god but aren't Christians. They may be agnostic. They may be undecided. But I don't see how lying about actually being a Christian puts them in our group. Plus many prisons ask prisoners to identify themselves by religion specifically to classify people becausee of priveledges for particular groups. You find me a prisoner who won't say he is a Christian to get out of his cell for extra visits and church and to gain points from people who will dictate their fate within the criminal justice system and I'll show you a prisoner who has never spent a day behind bars, doesn't know a person who has, hasn't talked to someone who has, and doesn't know how to scam a system. Personally I'd be interested in meeting such a person cause as of now I am skeptical such a prisoner exists!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559384
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
True enough. Everything has a price. But wouldn't waking up between the Olsen twins be cool? Just kidding...
too skinny

anal with YD would be more fun

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559385
Nov 5, 2012
 
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>They may not fall into either group. They may believe in a god but aren't Christians. They may be agnostic. They may be undecided. But I don't see how lying about actually being a Christian puts them in our group. Plus many prisons ask prisoners to identify themselves by religion specifically to classify people becausee of priveledges for particular groups. You find me a prisoner who won't say he is a Christian to get out of his cell for extra visits and church and to gain points from people who will dictate their fate within the criminal justice system and I'll show you a prisoner who has never spent a day behind bars, doesn't know a person who has, hasn't talked to someone who has, and doesn't know how to scam a system. Personally I'd be interested in meeting such a person cause as of now I am skeptical such a prisoner exists!
Or they may be Muslims. Or they may be pagans. Or ....

You play the no true Scotsman fantasy like it's an bludgeoning weapon. Point is, your religion does not stop it's members from breaking the law, which is logical since your religion commands people to break the law.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559386
Nov 5, 2012
 
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know Karl...if you are the bi-product of that then why are you such a d%ck 99.9% of the time? I think if anything we see on both sides of the ailse that a moral code is only effective as the practioner. The codes arent the problem...it's the people.
I am a recovering christian.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559387
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
moral codes always attempt it insure the culture which spawned them, as such they are small in scope and insular, chrisitianity suffers from paranoia and xenophobia, it's philosophies promote hate.
secular humanism is far superior (as a moral code) as it includes all humans in "the tribe"
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know Karl...if you are the bi-product of that then why are you such a d%ck 99.9% of the time? I think if anything we see on both sides of the ailse that a moral code is only effective as the practioner. The codes arent the problem...it's the people.
and this is what passes for an intellectual response, seriously?

you are Skom

your beliefs are like a loose bowel movement

your god looks up from the waiting abyss in anticipation.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559388
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Your religion of hate condemns those who do believe. That is why your deluded poisoned carcass will burn in Hell.
You are pathetic and I enjoy pointing out to all on this forum , and all those where I work, how upset, bitter, and evil you are.
It helps the Christian agenda everytime you make a statement.
Please continue while you are allowed to live.
ask for my address

you must be a christian

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559389
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>More of your secular humanism? I can see why you would reject love thy enemy, neighbor, and brother...I mean, what would you do all day if you couldnt widdle away the hours hating people you claim oppress you? Normally the ones doing the oppressing wouldn't need a restraining order! When yoj aren't on Topix do you drive by churches and yell at people? You are a fun guy Karl (Skom rolls eyes and chuckles)
I am not going to sugarcoat the ugly that is your belief

get used to it

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559390
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a slow learner and a very hard-headed idiot, incapable of tearing away from your absent-minded , empty brained agenda.
You should become a free-thinking Christian.
Releasing your hatred is probably your chief stumbling block from departing from your cult.
come

teach me

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559392
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Karl I could spend all night making you look silly but that seems like a waste of time when your own posts do that already. Only you can find this much to complain about between pleasant, peaceful exchanges. Change your diaper or something. You may have the last word, I am sure you want it
look look

it is Skom

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559393
Nov 5, 2012
 
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
cheese Al
you just took 3/4 the fun out of my marriage
thanks pal
You are still ahead of the game. Your wife said you took 100% of the fun out of your marriage! Hard to believe a-holes with saggy man-boobs don't do it for her:).......I know I said you could have the last word but that was like 5 responses ago and I'm sure your trying your best to figure out how to respond to the rest. Don't strain yourself!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559394
Nov 5, 2012
 
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
look look
it is Skom
Please tell me that you fell asleep in the middle of this and there really was more to it than that! Meh I am probably wasting my time. I am sure by now you forgot what you were doing and are probably outside in your robe and underwear yelling at a streetlamp!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559395
Nov 5, 2012
 
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Please tell me that you fell asleep in the middle of this and there really was more to it than that! Meh I am probably wasting my time. I am sure by now you forgot what you were doing and are probably outside in your robe and underwear yelling at a streetlamp!
bring the discourse to your intellectual level

Scom

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559396
Nov 5, 2012
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Or they may be Muslims. Or they may be pagans. Or ....
You play the no true Scotsman fantasy like it's an bludgeoning weapon. Point is, your religion does not stop it's members from breaking the law, which is logical since your religion commands people to break the law.
If you have any idea what you are talking about you would be the only one. This isnt even remotely close to 'no true Scotsman' comparison. It is people who literally are not christians and say so for self-serving reasons. And yes they could be Muslim or Pagan or whatever. I honestly dont even know how to respond to posters like you.You must just have totally different conversations going on in your head than what was actually posted. It is rare a poster is so clueless that I give up on trying to explain the simplest points to them.And all of this was a moot point anyway because it doesnt compare like demographics. Y'know what? Whatever you think is fine. Enjoy your night

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559397
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
bring the discourse to your intellectual level
Scom
You do realize that in the same post that you chatized my response for its intellectual merit you went on to talk about bowel movements right? Now I am sure at your age you are focused on bowel movents a lot but still rather hypocritical no? Karl you havent wanted an intellectual discourse in the 3 years I have known you. If anything you jump in the middle of friendely ones and piss all over them because you are a cranky old man who desperately wants the respect of his fellow posters but who is going to respect someone that does that? What kind of d-bag tries to ruin two sides from finding middle ground and have enjoyable discussions? Your posts on Topix are simply a reflection of your life, a pitiful old man still challenging people to fight as life has passed him by

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559398
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been sitting her feeling rather disappointed that I never woke up between three girls. I can't imagine having to live with three women all the time, but the occasional episode of waking up with 3 kind of has a nice ring to it. I have waken up in bed with 3 different women within a 6 - 7 year period, but only one at a time, and they were all my partner or wives at the time (not at the same time though).
I have never gone to bed with an ugly woman.

But I have woken up with more than a few.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559399
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>If you have any idea what you are talking about you would be the only one. This isnt even remotely close to 'no true Scotsman' comparison. It is people who literally are not christians and say so for self-serving reasons. And yes they could be Muslim or Pagan or whatever. I honestly dont even know how to respond to posters like you.You must just have totally different conversations going on in your head than what was actually posted. It is rare a poster is so clueless that I give up on trying to explain the simplest points to them.And all of this was a moot point anyway because it doesnt compare like demographics. Y'know what? Whatever you think is fine. Enjoy your night
Deny it all you want, christians do break the law all the time. What you are doing is the same as putting your hands over your ears and screaming "I can't hear you!"

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559400
Nov 5, 2012
 
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
ask for my address
you must be a christian
ask for your address...'come teach me' in your next post. Do you even have a clue how pathetic that is?I kid you about your age but man Karl how can someone at whatever age you are be this insecure? first of all it is absurd cause this is the internet. but even more so you strike me as someone stupid enough to actually put loved ones at risk because you are easily baited in a chatroom. Whatever age you are you need to seriously do some growing up

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559401
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
your worthless religion condemns those who do not believe and the ignorant followers carry out the dictum.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Your religion of hate condemns those who do believe.
Your religion of hate and blood and lies condemns those who do *not* believe.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text> That is why your deluded poisoned carcass will burn in Hell.
You are pathetic and I enjoy pointing out to all on this forum
Thanks for showing us your religion of hate. You are killing your own religion; you are your religion's worst enemy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

442 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min June VanDerMark 533,845
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 3 min andet1987 4,007
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 min Johnny 1,650
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 224,731
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Krackerjacks 115,765
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 6 min boy 326
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min bad bob 172,583
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min FudgeNFury 257,146
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 36 min TakeMe 481
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••