“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#559385 Nov 5, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>They may not fall into either group. They may believe in a god but aren't Christians. They may be agnostic. They may be undecided. But I don't see how lying about actually being a Christian puts them in our group. Plus many prisons ask prisoners to identify themselves by religion specifically to classify people becausee of priveledges for particular groups. You find me a prisoner who won't say he is a Christian to get out of his cell for extra visits and church and to gain points from people who will dictate their fate within the criminal justice system and I'll show you a prisoner who has never spent a day behind bars, doesn't know a person who has, hasn't talked to someone who has, and doesn't know how to scam a system. Personally I'd be interested in meeting such a person cause as of now I am skeptical such a prisoner exists!
Or they may be Muslims. Or they may be pagans. Or ....

You play the no true Scotsman fantasy like it's an bludgeoning weapon. Point is, your religion does not stop it's members from breaking the law, which is logical since your religion commands people to break the law.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#559386 Nov 5, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know Karl...if you are the bi-product of that then why are you such a d%ck 99.9% of the time? I think if anything we see on both sides of the ailse that a moral code is only effective as the practioner. The codes arent the problem...it's the people.
I am a recovering christian.

Location hidden

#559387 Nov 5, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
moral codes always attempt it insure the culture which spawned them, as such they are small in scope and insular, chrisitianity suffers from paranoia and xenophobia, it's philosophies promote hate.
secular humanism is far superior (as a moral code) as it includes all humans in "the tribe"
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know Karl...if you are the bi-product of that then why are you such a d%ck 99.9% of the time? I think if anything we see on both sides of the ailse that a moral code is only effective as the practioner. The codes arent the problem...it's the people.
and this is what passes for an intellectual response, seriously?

you are Skom

your beliefs are like a loose bowel movement

your god looks up from the waiting abyss in anticipation.

Location hidden

#559388 Nov 5, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Your religion of hate condemns those who do believe. That is why your deluded poisoned carcass will burn in Hell.
You are pathetic and I enjoy pointing out to all on this forum , and all those where I work, how upset, bitter, and evil you are.
It helps the Christian agenda everytime you make a statement.
Please continue while you are allowed to live.
ask for my address

you must be a christian

Location hidden

#559389 Nov 5, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>More of your secular humanism? I can see why you would reject love thy enemy, neighbor, and brother...I mean, what would you do all day if you couldnt widdle away the hours hating people you claim oppress you? Normally the ones doing the oppressing wouldn't need a restraining order! When yoj aren't on Topix do you drive by churches and yell at people? You are a fun guy Karl (Skom rolls eyes and chuckles)
I am not going to sugarcoat the ugly that is your belief

get used to it

Location hidden

#559390 Nov 5, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a slow learner and a very hard-headed idiot, incapable of tearing away from your absent-minded , empty brained agenda.
You should become a free-thinking Christian.
Releasing your hatred is probably your chief stumbling block from departing from your cult.
come

teach me

Location hidden

#559392 Nov 5, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Karl I could spend all night making you look silly but that seems like a waste of time when your own posts do that already. Only you can find this much to complain about between pleasant, peaceful exchanges. Change your diaper or something. You may have the last word, I am sure you want it
look look

it is Skom

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#559393 Nov 5, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
cheese Al
you just took 3/4 the fun out of my marriage
thanks pal
You are still ahead of the game. Your wife said you took 100% of the fun out of your marriage! Hard to believe a-holes with saggy man-boobs don't do it for her:).......I know I said you could have the last word but that was like 5 responses ago and I'm sure your trying your best to figure out how to respond to the rest. Don't strain yourself!

Location hidden

#559394 Nov 5, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
look look
it is Skom
Please tell me that you fell asleep in the middle of this and there really was more to it than that! Meh I am probably wasting my time. I am sure by now you forgot what you were doing and are probably outside in your robe and underwear yelling at a streetlamp!

Location hidden

#559395 Nov 5, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Please tell me that you fell asleep in the middle of this and there really was more to it than that! Meh I am probably wasting my time. I am sure by now you forgot what you were doing and are probably outside in your robe and underwear yelling at a streetlamp!
bring the discourse to your intellectual level

Scom

Location hidden

#559396 Nov 5, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Or they may be Muslims. Or they may be pagans. Or ....
You play the no true Scotsman fantasy like it's an bludgeoning weapon. Point is, your religion does not stop it's members from breaking the law, which is logical since your religion commands people to break the law.
If you have any idea what you are talking about you would be the only one. This isnt even remotely close to 'no true Scotsman' comparison. It is people who literally are not christians and say so for self-serving reasons. And yes they could be Muslim or Pagan or whatever. I honestly dont even know how to respond to posters like you.You must just have totally different conversations going on in your head than what was actually posted. It is rare a poster is so clueless that I give up on trying to explain the simplest points to them.And all of this was a moot point anyway because it doesnt compare like demographics. Y'know what? Whatever you think is fine. Enjoy your night

Location hidden

#559397 Nov 5, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
bring the discourse to your intellectual level
Scom
You do realize that in the same post that you chatized my response for its intellectual merit you went on to talk about bowel movements right? Now I am sure at your age you are focused on bowel movents a lot but still rather hypocritical no? Karl you havent wanted an intellectual discourse in the 3 years I have known you. If anything you jump in the middle of friendely ones and piss all over them because you are a cranky old man who desperately wants the respect of his fellow posters but who is going to respect someone that does that? What kind of d-bag tries to ruin two sides from finding middle ground and have enjoyable discussions? Your posts on Topix are simply a reflection of your life, a pitiful old man still challenging people to fight as life has passed him by

Since: Sep 10

United States

#559398 Nov 5, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been sitting her feeling rather disappointed that I never woke up between three girls. I can't imagine having to live with three women all the time, but the occasional episode of waking up with 3 kind of has a nice ring to it. I have waken up in bed with 3 different women within a 6 - 7 year period, but only one at a time, and they were all my partner or wives at the time (not at the same time though).
I have never gone to bed with an ugly woman.

But I have woken up with more than a few.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#559399 Nov 5, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>If you have any idea what you are talking about you would be the only one. This isnt even remotely close to 'no true Scotsman' comparison. It is people who literally are not christians and say so for self-serving reasons. And yes they could be Muslim or Pagan or whatever. I honestly dont even know how to respond to posters like you.You must just have totally different conversations going on in your head than what was actually posted. It is rare a poster is so clueless that I give up on trying to explain the simplest points to them.And all of this was a moot point anyway because it doesnt compare like demographics. Y'know what? Whatever you think is fine. Enjoy your night
Deny it all you want, christians do break the law all the time. What you are doing is the same as putting your hands over your ears and screaming "I can't hear you!"

Location hidden

#559400 Nov 5, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
ask for my address
you must be a christian
ask for your address...'come teach me' in your next post. Do you even have a clue how pathetic that is?I kid you about your age but man Karl how can someone at whatever age you are be this insecure? first of all it is absurd cause this is the internet. but even more so you strike me as someone stupid enough to actually put loved ones at risk because you are easily baited in a chatroom. Whatever age you are you need to seriously do some growing up

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#559401 Nov 5, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
your worthless religion condemns those who do not believe and the ignorant followers carry out the dictum.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Your religion of hate condemns those who do believe.
Your religion of hate and blood and lies condemns those who do *not* believe.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text> That is why your deluded poisoned carcass will burn in Hell.
You are pathetic and I enjoy pointing out to all on this forum
Thanks for showing us your religion of hate. You are killing your own religion; you are your religion's worst enemy.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#559402 Nov 5, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Karl is probably in prison, where most atheists are caged for their crimes.
How he is getting to a computer should be investigated.
Now they are going to show stats where most in jails are Christians, but that is a lie. They enter as atheists, then become Christians just to try to fool the parole officers.
Once released, they go back to killing and stealing..."
I'll bet you ignore this, fuckhead:

2 November:

“Cops: Pastor killed fiancee's daughter for fantasy”
By JOHN FLESHER and ED WHITE Associated Press

“BROOMFIELD TOWNSHIP, Mich.(AP)–A Michigan pastor accused of beating and strangling his fiancee's daughter to fulfill a sexual fantasy had asked church members to pray for the young woman before police found her body, a friend said Friday.

“Ex-convict John D. White knew the victim, Rebekah Gay, 24, and regularly watched her 3-year-old son while she worked, friend Donna Houghton said. White even told investigators that after killing Gay and dumping her body, he returned to her mobile home to dress the boy in a Halloween costume before taking the youngster to his father, authorities said.

“White was in jail without bond Friday, a day after he was charged with first-degree murder in Gay's death in a rural area in Isabella County, 85 miles northwest of Lansing.

“White said he drank four or five beers before going to Gay's mobile home and repeatedly striking her head with a mallet and strangling her with a zip tie, according to a court filing. He said he stripped her but does not remember if he carried out his fantasy of having sex with Gay's dead body.

"’He just basically said he was attracted to her, thought she was a very cute girl. It's a crazy, tragic situation,’ Isabella County Sheriff Leo Mioduszewski told The Associated Press.

“White confessed after investigators told him Gay's body was likely to deteriorate in the cold, wet weather, Mioduszewski said.

“Houghton, who had a role in hiring White three years ago to be pastor at Christ Community Fellowship, a church with just 14 members, said she and others are ‘absolutely floored.’

"’I protested his innocence until I had the absolute news that he confessed. Then he had no leg to stand on,’ she told AP.

“Houghton said White had planned to marry Gay's mother, who regularly attended his Sunday sermons. She said White and Gay lived in the same mobile home park in Broomfield Township.

“White led investigators to Gay's body in a wooded area a half-mile away. He told authorities that after killing Gay in the wee hours Wednesday, he dressed her son, Conway, for Halloween and took the boy to meet his father in a store parking lot.

“White ‘really liked this young man,’ said the sheriff, who added that White occasionally ferried the child to the father, who had joint custody with Gay.

"’I don't think the father thought anything was unusual,’ Mioduszewski said.

“But that changed when Gay didn't appear in the same parking lot later Wednesday to pick up Conway, the sheriff said.

“Houghton said she spoke to White before he was arrested. He had called her to ask that she contact other church members and start a prayer chain for Gay, who still was missing at the time.

"’He was pretty shook up. He said the police were giving him a hard time,’ Houghton said.

“She said the tiny congregation was aware of White's criminal past when he joined the church. He was released from prison in 2007 after serving nearly 12 years for manslaughter in the death of a 26-year-old woman in Kalamazoo County, according to the state Corrections Department.

“White also was sentenced to probation for choking and stabbing a 17-year-old Battle Creek girl in 1981.

From the Associated Press

Yup; that’s right, boys and girls, it’s all the fault of SATAN–christianity’s BEST FRIEND!!!!!

There are more christians than atheists in prison.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#559403 Nov 5, 2012
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the church needs be held criminally responsible for sanctifying the bigotry.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
What bigotry?
Yours.

Location hidden

#559404 Nov 5, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Deny it all you want, christians do break the law all the time. What you are doing is the same as putting your hands over your ears and screaming "I can't hear you!"
Nobody said they dont. The question was do they do so disproportionately so to other demographics and since socio-economic factors are the main catalysts and like demographics have not been compared, there is nothing to substantiate the claim.Please give me a summary of what you think was being discussed before you entered the conversation

Location hidden

#559405 Nov 5, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never gone to bed with an ugly woman.
But I have woken up with more than a few.
Heh heh....although we used to joke when we knocked one out of the park scale-wise that I hope she isnt saying to her friends 'man i had the beer googles on last night"! Self-deprecating humor aside I bet that knife cuts both ways....not that I was complaining! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 min Roger Paul 849
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Aquarius-WY 542,532
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min waaasssuuup 227,515
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 9 min Johnny 3,092
These Honorable Men 11 min Carla34 7
The Anti-Christ 14 min End Of Days 3
Appjoy invite code 22 min lolman 72
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 57 min Insults Are Easier 259,508
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr well 95,508
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr lil whispers 601,091
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••