Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Blah. Wiccans and their "magic/nature" hoodoo voodoo crap. Don't they realize that the "New Age" trend has died a long time ago? I suppose after a person spends thousands of dollars on crystals and incense that they can't let it all go to waste.
<quoted text>
Like christians and their prayers, and their li'l savior and their belief that they're forgiven and that non-believers all go to their hell.
What a silly fad.
<quoted text>
Christianity is just as much a "fad" as Wicca or any Nature religion. More so, actually; it promises "salvation" from imaginary tortures.
I'm glad that the majority of christians here are killing their own religion.
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>and you are telling me this why? Is it because you agree that wiccans are trendy rejects that can't let go of the 90's?
Pay attention. If you need, sound out the words as you read them.

Whay you state about Wicca and "New Age" beliefs can also be applied to your christian beliefs--only with greater veracity.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Meh, christians are trendy rejects who can't let go of the 100's, at least the wiccans are more up to date.
And not pushy, either. They don't look for converts; christians need converts to bolster their failing religion.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you think they are brilliant when they agree with you. Sadly that just proves what you just claimed though; that they are cons and liars seeking fame for outrageous claims. Reality sucks for you.
If they agreed with me, then they wouldn't push to destroy lives and con people out of money for their "services." It is you who hates reality, and you really do hate it.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Lust is a moral problem because it inclines one to perceive and to treat another solely as an object of desire or enjoyment. The lustful heart beats for flesh, not for a person.
That is true.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
In my past I have woken up between three girls that were far better than the Olson twins and the regret of my past decisions and actions continues to this day. This is why I feel I can speak about, lust, regret and repercussions.
So, you did something that bit you back, and now instead of learning from that event and improving yourself, you choose to instead think of yourself as a weak and incompetent slave, seriously. The difference between an atheist and a religious person is that we learn from everything, especially our own mistakes, and don't expect some magical myth to fix it all for us.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
And not pushy, either. They don't look for converts; christians need converts to bolster their failing religion.
I can agree that they are far better than christians.

It's still just mythology and fanciful dreams though. ;)

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i ssupected that i wouldn't get any support from the angry & intolerant crowd!
what exactly are you so-called liberals liberal about anyway; only big government & thought control?
I have noticed that conservative christians always claim to oppose big government...unless they're in control of it.
So sorry you can't write in Jerry Falwell tomorrow; he's dead.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>What needs study(by you) is when, where, and how it came to be....and what, and whether it is relevant and useful.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
The Bible is a wonderfully mysterious book.
Is *that* what you call it?

Have you *read* the fucking thing??

It's a pile of baffling bullshit, completely without meaning. Matthew, Mark, Luke and John *all* contradict each other, and the OT is nothing but blood, rape, murder and torture.

Its "prophecies," as you call them, are so vague and ambiguous as to be totally meaningless, yet easily interpreted as "correct" AFTER any given incident.

"Wonderfully mysterious...." LMAO!!!

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
<quoted text> ....Atheism starts out with evil, unwholesome, unrighteous thoughts that end up with actions of killing, slander, and disparagement.
You just described the Old Testament.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>You're not as good of a person as you think you are.
In fact, you are a piece of shit, and you're thoughts are cyber-shit.
That's christianity for you. Way to go, ass licker. You are killing your religion with every post; keep it up.

Have you burned any witches lately, or just a few good books?

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Blah. Wiccans and their "magic/nature" hoodoo voodoo crap. Don't they realize that the "New Age" trend has died a long time ago? I suppose after a person spends thousands of dollars on crystals and incense that they can't let it all go to waste.
<quoted text>
Like christians and their prayers, and their li'l savior and their belief that they're forgiven and that non-believers all go to their hell.
What a silly fad.
<quoted text>
Christianity is just as much a "fad" as Wicca or any Nature religion. More so, actually; it promises "salvation" from imaginary tortures.
<quoted text>
Pay attention. If you need, sound out the words as you read them.
Whay you state about Wicca and "New Age" beliefs can also be applied to your christian beliefs--only with greater veracity.
Hey retard, I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN! Fairies don't exist, crystals are rocks, magic isn't real. There, is that straight forward enough for you idiots to understand? Jesus Christ on a stick some people are dense.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Lust is a moral problem because it inclines one to perceive and to treat another solely as an object of desire or enjoyment. The lustful heart beats for flesh, not for a person.
Sometimes that's all you need.

;)

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>... It is you who hates reality, and you really do hate it.
I'm not the one using a voice modulator on youtube to try and fool people into believing I'm a different sex than I really am.

http://www.screamingbee.com/product/MorphVOXJ...

That would be you, Rusty Nail biter.

You hate reality. Not me. Your videos prove that beyond any doubt.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one using a voice modulator on youtube to try and fool people into believing I'm a different sex than I really am.
http://www.screamingbee.com/product/MorphVOXJ...
That would be you, Rusty Nail biter.
You hate reality. Not me. Your videos prove that beyond any doubt.
Oh wow, there's a voice modulator for Linux now? Too cool.

You just can't stand seeing females more intelligent and studied than you. If I was born male, I'd be happier, could have sailed through life.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you did something that bit you back, and now instead of learning from that event and improving yourself, you choose to instead think of yourself as a weak and incompetent slave, seriously. The difference between an atheist and a religious person is that we learn from everything, especially our own mistakes, and don't expect some magical myth to fix it all for us.
Please explain how you read that in my post....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, there's a voice modulator for Linux now? Too cool.
You just can't stand seeing females more intelligent and studied than you. If I was born male, I'd be happier, could have sailed through life.
I've read your sickness. You are a disturbed person who should talk 2 months off from technology to return refreshed. You are out of control...may I suggest that you get a rabbit with a light on it? Concentrate on YOU for a time before allowing US to stomache you.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain how you read that in my post....
I swear I was just thinking the exact same thing. I even clicked on 'reply' and then just decided screw it since I figured the odds were probably poor the exchange would go anywhere productive and figured you'd ask for clarification anyway. From what I read you absolutely learned from your mistakes and remember those lessons to this day. And it takes real strength not to give in to things we want to do but know we shouldn't. I'd say more but have been enjoying the peaceful exchanged so gonna try to employ a lesson that I still have trouble with to this day and that is I don't have to say everything I think! LOL (T)Peace

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not weak Kitten. Far from it. I am not afraid to offer my views, I am not afraid to listen to others and I'm not afraid to say I don't know when I don't know. I'm somewhat taken aback that that's all you saw. I would like to expect more from you.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read your sickness. You are a disturbed person who should talk 2 months off from technology to return refreshed. You are out of control...may I suggest that you get a rabbit with a light on it? Concentrate on YOU for a time before allowing US to stomache you.
Wow, there's that "christian love."

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason people give into temptation is because it is easy to do.
Of course it is harder to do the right thing
But should a moral code be built on what is easiest or what is right?
moral codes always attempt it insure the culture which spawned them, as such they are small in scope and insular, chrisitianity suffers from paranoia and xenophobia, it's philosophies promote hate.

secular humanism is far superior (as a moral code) as it includes all humans in "the tribe"

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not weak Kitten. Far from it. I am not afraid to offer my views, I am not afraid to listen to others and I'm not afraid to say I don't know when I don't know. I'm somewhat taken aback that that's all you saw. I would like to expect more from you.
Your religion teaches otherwise, if you were not weak you would not need blind faith or the placebo of prayer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••