Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#559315 Nov 5, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Skombolis is actually saying that lust by a person committed to another, when it becomes an obsession, is harmful.Well duh.
Obvious yet difficult to avoid. And the less practice we have at fighting it off the more suceptible we will be in it controlling us. That is why it is important to nip it in the bud. I cared a great deal about the girl who demanded I give up my vices as she wasnt going to be with someone whose future was probably going to be wasted despite enormous potential and at risk of sounding immodest, from someone more intelligent than most. I wasted my talents because I enjoyed giving into the flesh more than anything else. By the time I didnt, it was too late for who I wanted to be with and only made it that much easier for me to go back to what I knew. The more we do the right thing, the easier and more second-nature it becomes. The same is true for the wrong thing.It isnt so much any one thought or action but rather the road it puts us on.(T) PEACE
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#559316 Nov 5, 2012
Mirror Mirror Face wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, lust is why gay men do not use condoms and they get AIDS. Lust is what causes rabbit like promiscuity among gays. Lust is what causes HPV among lesbians at a rate not found among straight women. Lust is what causes you to reject all of this information.
Actually, your name attached to this post is why I reject all the information.

Since: Nov 12

Martin, TN

#559317 Nov 5, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>So does santa, the easter bunny, FSM, zeus, and a host of others...when you are speaking to someone in terms of their fantasy, you must relate terms within that fantasy. I am not angry, but it appears that your deity is perpetually angry. Not good for it-if it is a case of psychological association of the aspects of the deity to it's adherents, then the adherents need anger management therapy...you see-they exist-the deity does not-it is their imagined feelings being acted out by proxy(delusion).
Don't forget "he's" schizo too. "I'm a burning bush."
"I created man in my image, but yet I'm not a man."
"I am the Father."
"I am the Son."
"I am now a ghost/zombie."
"I have a talking donkey."
"I love you, but I'm going to destroy all of you soon."
etc., etc., etc.

LOL

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#559318 Nov 5, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Al. It is a very normal human impulse, and I even see it as complimentary.
I understand Catcher, that lust is a biological incentive to propagate the human race, but its how we deal with it or understand it that becomes the central point whether its good or bad (morality) in a civilized society. Allowing a "human impulse" as you called it to go unchecked is not wise.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#559319 Nov 5, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hell, I lust just as much as everyone else (sometimes more than others me thinks :) but we must set limits as a society to keep that society together. Lust builds up to the point where we are no longer thinking about it but acting on it. What would happen if I was bopping every woman I lusted over? Or you did it? Repercussions amigo!
True enough. Everything has a price. But wouldn't waking up between the Olsen twins be cool? Just kidding...

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#559320 Nov 5, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
True enough. Everything has a price. But wouldn't waking up between the Olsen twins be cool? Just kidding...
In my past I have woken up between three girls that were far better than the Olson twins and the regret of my past decisions and actions continues to this day. This is why I feel I can speak about, lust, regret and repercussions.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#559321 Nov 5, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 1 has been debunked by science. In fact, both of your creation myths have been debunked (Genesis 2). So has Exodus.
What is worth reading in your bible?
No it has not.
genesis was the only account ever to have put the creation so accurate. Genesis acount never says how long it took God to create the earth. The Hebrew word for day can mean a long time billions or millions of years.

Scientist once believed that sun revoled around the earth lol ..

The Bible even forsees the future when it says in Rev 17 that the U.N will destroy false religion.
I mean it even says her rivers will dry up
Meaning the influence of false religion as awhole will not be able to stop it.

And look today so many agonostic and atheist

The Bible is divine.
Maybe u should study it, modern English or new world translation are more modern English ones.

Rev 12 :9. This is Satan's world

“wat doet een Doozer doen?”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#559324 Nov 5, 2012
I can look and see mars in the sky. It is there.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#559326 Nov 5, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Blah. Wiccans and their "magic/nature" hoodoo voodoo crap. Don't they realize that the "New Age" trend has died a long time ago? I suppose after a person spends thousands of dollars on crystals and incense that they can't let it all go to waste.
<quoted text>
Like christians and their prayers, and their li'l savior and their belief that they're forgiven and that non-believers all go to their hell.
What a silly fad.
<quoted text>
Christianity is just as much a "fad" as Wicca or any Nature religion. More so, actually; it promises "salvation" from imaginary tortures.
I'm glad that the majority of christians here are killing their own religion.
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>and you are telling me this why? Is it because you agree that wiccans are trendy rejects that can't let go of the 90's?
Pay attention. If you need, sound out the words as you read them.

Whay you state about Wicca and "New Age" beliefs can also be applied to your christian beliefs--only with greater veracity.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#559327 Nov 5, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Meh, christians are trendy rejects who can't let go of the 100's, at least the wiccans are more up to date.
And not pushy, either. They don't look for converts; christians need converts to bolster their failing religion.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#559328 Nov 5, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you think they are brilliant when they agree with you. Sadly that just proves what you just claimed though; that they are cons and liars seeking fame for outrageous claims. Reality sucks for you.
If they agreed with me, then they wouldn't push to destroy lives and con people out of money for their "services." It is you who hates reality, and you really do hate it.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#559329 Nov 5, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Lust is a moral problem because it inclines one to perceive and to treat another solely as an object of desire or enjoyment. The lustful heart beats for flesh, not for a person.
That is true.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#559330 Nov 5, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
In my past I have woken up between three girls that were far better than the Olson twins and the regret of my past decisions and actions continues to this day. This is why I feel I can speak about, lust, regret and repercussions.
So, you did something that bit you back, and now instead of learning from that event and improving yourself, you choose to instead think of yourself as a weak and incompetent slave, seriously. The difference between an atheist and a religious person is that we learn from everything, especially our own mistakes, and don't expect some magical myth to fix it all for us.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#559331 Nov 5, 2012
<quoted text>
And not pushy, either. They don't look for converts; christians need converts to bolster their failing religion.
I can agree that they are far better than christians.

It's still just mythology and fanciful dreams though. ;)

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#559332 Nov 5, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i ssupected that i wouldn't get any support from the angry & intolerant crowd!
what exactly are you so-called liberals liberal about anyway; only big government & thought control?
I have noticed that conservative christians always claim to oppose big government...unless they're in control of it.
So sorry you can't write in Jerry Falwell tomorrow; he's dead.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#559333 Nov 5, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>What needs study(by you) is when, where, and how it came to be....and what, and whether it is relevant and useful.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
The Bible is a wonderfully mysterious book.
Is *that* what you call it?

Have you *read* the fucking thing??

It's a pile of baffling bullshit, completely without meaning. Matthew, Mark, Luke and John *all* contradict each other, and the OT is nothing but blood, rape, murder and torture.

Its "prophecies," as you call them, are so vague and ambiguous as to be totally meaningless, yet easily interpreted as "correct" AFTER any given incident.

"Wonderfully mysterious...." LMAO!!!

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#559334 Nov 5, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text> ....Atheism starts out with evil, unwholesome, unrighteous thoughts that end up with actions of killing, slander, and disparagement.
You just described the Old Testament.
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>You're not as good of a person as you think you are.
In fact, you are a piece of shit, and you're thoughts are cyber-shit.
That's christianity for you. Way to go, ass licker. You are killing your religion with every post; keep it up.

Have you burned any witches lately, or just a few good books?

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#559335 Nov 5, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Blah. Wiccans and their "magic/nature" hoodoo voodoo crap. Don't they realize that the "New Age" trend has died a long time ago? I suppose after a person spends thousands of dollars on crystals and incense that they can't let it all go to waste.
<quoted text>
Like christians and their prayers, and their li'l savior and their belief that they're forgiven and that non-believers all go to their hell.
What a silly fad.
<quoted text>
Christianity is just as much a "fad" as Wicca or any Nature religion. More so, actually; it promises "salvation" from imaginary tortures.
<quoted text>
Pay attention. If you need, sound out the words as you read them.
Whay you state about Wicca and "New Age" beliefs can also be applied to your christian beliefs--only with greater veracity.
Hey retard, I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN! Fairies don't exist, crystals are rocks, magic isn't real. There, is that straight forward enough for you idiots to understand? Jesus Christ on a stick some people are dense.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#559336 Nov 5, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Lust is a moral problem because it inclines one to perceive and to treat another solely as an object of desire or enjoyment. The lustful heart beats for flesh, not for a person.
Sometimes that's all you need.

;)

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#559337 Nov 5, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>... It is you who hates reality, and you really do hate it.
I'm not the one using a voice modulator on youtube to try and fool people into believing I'm a different sex than I really am.

http://www.screamingbee.com/product/MorphVOXJ...

That would be you, Rusty Nail biter.

You hate reality. Not me. Your videos prove that beyond any doubt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Ol Fuddy Duddy 548,723
The Lake of Fire 7 min yon 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Dr_Zorderz 261,686
BOSCH Tarabya SERVIS 299.15.34 Bosch TARABYA S... 15 min hangrup 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Adam 230,021
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 22 min ChromiuMan 5,469
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min Epiphany2 602,186
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 hr top 1,071

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE