“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#559102 Nov 5, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
In 20 years chritianity will be gone and we'll be trying to show Scientologists that they're idiots, same story, different day.
Oh, joy.

*eye roll*

The Borderland of Sol

#559103 Nov 5, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so that brown stuff is rust? I thought it was BS.
Sshhh!!

Hi, Browncoat.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#559104 Nov 5, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Sshhh!!
Hi, Browncoat.
Ddn't the Browncoats lose?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#559105 Nov 5, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
In 20 years chritianity will be gone and we'll be trying to show Scientologists that they're idiots, same story, different day.
I think that ship has sailed.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#559106 Nov 5, 2012
En Sabah Nur wrote:
3/4ths of people who call themselves Christians are fakes. They wear a mask and proclaim god, but are hiding their true colors.
More than that. Nietzsche said that the last true Christian died on the cross. He was probably exaggerating a skosh, as I'm not sure that Christ even qualifies, since he raged at pharisaical money changers and barren fig trees. But the point is well taken nevertheless.

The Borderland of Sol

#559107 Nov 5, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Ddn't the Browncoats lose?
Who told you it was over?

Fennario

#559108 Nov 5, 2012
Resurrectionologist wrote:
If the Christian husband really reads and understands the NT it's pure context, it becomes very clear and simple. The wife is to be loved and protected.
Like a car, huh?
The task of the wife is to nurture the family, while both husband and wife work equally to sustain the family in it's entirety.
What is the difference between sustaining and nurturing? Bringing the man a sammich?

Being a Christian wife is demeaning.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#559109 Nov 5, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Who told you it was over?
http://whedonesque.com/comments/25899

Location hidden

#559110 Nov 5, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Ddn't the Browncoats lose?
No.

How can you lose when you have a telepathic, psychopathic, ultimate weapon on your side?

Fennario

#559111 Nov 5, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Yup. That's my boy :)
Nice looking dog.

I have girls - a black lab and a puggle https://www.google.com/search... .

Have you heard this one?:

A man runs into the vet's office carrying his dog, screaming for help.
The vet rushes him back to an examination room and has him put his dog
on the examination table. The vet examines the still, limp body and after a few moments, tells the man that his dog, regrettably, is terminally ill.

The man, clearly agitated and not willing to accept this, demands a
second opinion. The vet goes into the back room and comes out with his cat and puts it down next to the dog's body. The cat sniffs the body, walks from head to tail, poking and sniffing the dog's body and finally looks at the vet and meows.

The vet looks at the man and says, "I'm sorry, but the cat thinks that your dog is terminally ill, too."

The man is still unwilling to accept that his dog is dying. So, the vet brings in his black labrador, who sniffs the body, walks from head to tail, and finally looks at the vet and barks.

The vet looks at the man and says, "I'm sorry, but the lab thinks your dog is dying too."

The man, finally resigned to the diagnosis, thanks the vet and asks
how much he owes. The vet answers, "$650."

"$650 to tell me my dog is dying?" exclaims the man.

"Well," the vet replies, "I would only have charged you $50 for my
initial diagnosis. The additional $600 was for the cat scan and lab tests."

Location hidden

#559112 Nov 5, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
How can you lose when you have a telepathic, psychopathic, ultimate weapon on your side?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xwVqW6J4FRcXX
Oh, sorry Christians. I'm sure he's not ultimately psychopathic.

Location hidden

#559113 Nov 5, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice looking dog.
I have girls - a black lab and a puggle https://www.google.com/search... .
Have you heard this one?:
Have you heard this one?

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

#559115 Nov 5, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xwVqW6J4FRcXX
That is only because she is really a robot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Fennario

#559116 Nov 5, 2012
The subjects of God and science are compatible
Yes, they are, but you're a few centuries too late in switching gears on this one. Christianity is on an arc to irrelevance, and I do not think that you can stop the momentum of that trajectory in the time remaining before you lose your voice.

Do you understand what I mean by that? The Druids used to call the shots in a time and place long ago and far away. But now, you can't hear them. You might not even have known that they are still around. which is my point.

After pope Urban VIII looked through Galileo's telescope, he had a choice. He could have said, "Look at how marvelous our god is!"

But he didn't. He eventually had Galileo arrested, a short-sighted remedy for a nonexistent problem.

Here it is centuries later - the eleventh hour for Christianity in the West - and the pope finally capitulated and apologized to Galileo's memory. He also embraced evolution.

But nobody cares. It's far too late for that. The Christian church is irrevocably cast in the role of the enemy and opposite of science for at least as long as it takes for that light to dim from view.

Location hidden

#559117 Nov 5, 2012
Rose THeodors wrote:
<quoted text>You're right
Told ya. Are you just now getting that?

Being slow is not a disability.

I can teach you how to tie your shoes.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#559118 Nov 5, 2012
Rose THeodors wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, sorry gay atheists, all gays are ultimately psychopathic. You are not alone. It is not your fault, it is not you, it is the gay condition. IN your evolution world, after 200,000 years, only 10 countries have same sex marriage, no one has voted for it, and only less than 90% of humans accept homosexual deviancy as a part of social construct.
Psychopathic is wishing people who steal a candy bar get tortured for all eternity. Gay people generally don't want that, actually, most gay people I have met just want everyone to be happy.

Oh, and why are you so obsessed with gay people? Makes people wonder what's in your closet.

Location hidden

#559120 Nov 5, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>That is only because she is really a robot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kpsfiNNXGsUXX
That was awesome.

The mods are scolding me every time I post. I think I made the wittle doctor mad.

He's standing on the pooooosie button.

The Borderland of Sol

#559121 Nov 5, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
Revisionism!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#559122 Nov 5, 2012
Rose THeodors wrote:
<quoted text>There is significantly greater medical, psychological, and relational pathology in the homosexual population than the general population.
Psychiatrist Dr. Robert Spitzer defends the possibility of sexual reorientation outside an APA meeting
I have said this a million times, and I will say it a million more. Psychiatrists are like preachers, con artists who crave money and power, and nothing more. Both have assumptions and presuppositions based only on their own personal ideals and nothing based in hard evidence. You really are easily fooled.

Location hidden

#559123 Nov 5, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I have said this a million times, and I will say it a million more. Psychiatrists are like preachers, con artists who crave money and power, and nothing more. Both have assumptions and presuppositions based only on their own personal ideals and nothing based in hard evidence. You really are easily fooled.
Did I tell you about the time when I put the Wolf spider under my psychiatrist's coffee cup when he was searching for a book?

When he picked up the cup, the spider dropped in his lap.

It was classic. He had to change his clothes.

He blamed it on me but I just smiled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 555,146
pele au hospitalise 5 min khaouater 1
Why Topix is dying 1 hr andet1987 4
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 1 hr andet1987 4,422
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 263,669
Respecting Gays is one way to go to Heaven 1 hr andet1987 43
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Grau 119,287
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 2 hr Dubai Massage 055... 141
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 603,711
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 6 hr Jan 1,190

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE