“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#558975 Nov 4, 2012
Resurrectionologist wrote:
<quoted text>
The subjects of God and science are compatible when we realize the differences between them. Science explains the mechanical processes of nature, while Christianity explains who created these processes and why. The Christian who rejects science does so out of fear of losing faith. The atheist who rejects God does so out of fear of gaining faith.
Well said!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#558976 Nov 4, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Who's on second.
What's on third?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#558977 Nov 4, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Who's on second.
Who's on first-what's on second!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#558978 Nov 4, 2012
<quoted text>
The subjects of God and science are compatible when we realize the differences between them. Science explains the mechanical processes of nature, while Christianity explains who created these processes and why. The Christian who rejects science does so out of fear of losing faith. The atheist who rejects God does so out of fear of gaining faith.
And I should add that both whom would reject my argument are those of whom my statement is true.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#558979 Nov 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What's on third?
No, what's on second-I Dunno's on third!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#558980 Nov 4, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>No, what's on second-I Dunno's on third!
Today he's the Catcher And Tomorrow's he's pitching.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#558981 Nov 4, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Today he's the Catcher And Tomorrow's he's pitching.
LMMFAO!!!!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#558982 Nov 4, 2012
dnky oe wrote:
<quoted text> Im saying everything is created, whether these diseases were created by the prefect conditions or whether they were already here and our bodies werent able to fight it off intially and then some mutation occured.
Prove everything is created. Dare you to try.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#558983 Nov 4, 2012
<quoted text>
So many fallacies in one paragraph .... you are pure genius, completely twisting reality to fit your delusion.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#558984 Nov 4, 2012
<quoted text>
And I should add that both whom would reject my argument are those of whom my statement is true.
Ah yes, the indoctrination hook, if you disagree with me you're wrong.

Well, if you tell me that a pink octopus doesn't live under my bed then you are an idiot.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#558985 Nov 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It is. But since God is neither magic nor hocus pocus.......
We continue to learn about Him.
Hahaha, of course god is magic, he's the skydaddy, sulphurous, ethereal, invisible, omnipotent and omniscient, not subject to our natural laws. That's as magical as anything can be.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#558986 Nov 4, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that creationists want us to explain each and every step of evolution but all they ever come up with is the vague, non-answer of "God."
Imagine if we actually spelled it out in detail? It would be sooo, sooo long and complicated! This section of the chromosome (list number) had a repeat mutation and then it got swapped to the other chromosome. Then, part of it was broken up by a viral insert. That half just happened to code for these amino acids. It was accidentally bound by this intron during another flip. Then, during a cross over error, it got pasted into the middle of this gene and, oddly, it now functions as a gene...
Yes, and don't forget about those pesky mitochondria, and oh yes, the dreaded missing link. Oh wait, those "links" post on this forum. Got it.

Follow Your Bliss.
endtime

AOL

#558987 Nov 4, 2012

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

&fe ature=plcp

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#558988 Nov 4, 2012
Dis reminds me of da time I fell down da stairs at di beach house and lost me baggie of ganja down in di sand somewheres. Ah mon, me cried over dat ganja days and days. But we got to pick up ourselves and dust off mon, carrion like di world keeps spinnin mon. Ain't no beardy white mon in da sky gonna dig up me ganja for me no. Must be doin for ya self in times like dis dontcha know?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#558991 Nov 4, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
Dis reminds me of da time I fell down da stairs at di beach house and lost me baggie of ganja down in di sand somewheres. Ah mon, me cried over dat ganja days and days. But we got to pick up ourselves and dust off mon, carrion like di world keeps spinnin mon. Ain't no beardy white mon in da sky gonna dig up me ganja for me no. Must be doin for ya self in times like dis dontcha know?
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#558992 Nov 4, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers for that - so the Bible doesn't have a hell? That's pretty cool.
What about the stuff about "a gnashing of teeth" and so on?
Yeah, part of "sin" is to produce a moral code, but it is also about control - the idea seems to be that an invisible, always present deity can read your every thought; you can "sin" through thought alone. If that's not a control tactic, I don't know what is.
Its not about control, thats just how you feel.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#558993 Nov 4, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, of course god is magic, he's the skydaddy, sulphurous, ethereal, invisible, omnipotent and omniscient, not subject to our natural laws. That's as magical as anything can be.
"Magic" is such an elementary way of explaining God's power.

I guess if that makes it easier for you.....
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#558994 Nov 4, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa, you've just jumped all over the place - suddenly "wanting to love God" is right. And you got there from "if you don't love God, you're going to be aniliated."
In other words, for you, the believer, what is "right" is "loving God" because you were told to love God. And it's justifiable to you that if we don't, we get utterly destroyed.
I'm sorry, Skombolis, such a proposition is not love. And neither is it moral. Love is not a forced thing, it's not something you do because "it's right" and the alternative is "aniliation."
They obey him because they love him idiot, out of the transformation they love God.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#558995 Nov 4, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
Yes, God isn't gonna replace your lost bag of illiegal drugs...
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#558996 Nov 4, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Just say it big boi.
I am GAY !!!!!
Come on, you can do it.
I am GAY !!!!!
Stand up, be proud of it.
I am GAY !!!!
I wuvs my wittle boi either way.
You are below eveybody here except from hidingfromyou mentally. I wouldn't yet just little girl, I don't need an insecure brats love and security.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min Johnny 4,637
Moses never existed 4 min Hidingfromyou 706
Do white girls like Hispanic guys? (Girls who a... (Jan '14) 10 min Basque_Spaniards 9
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 13 min emily ratajkowski 28
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min kent 558,681
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min Rider on the Storm 175,484
Bosch SERVIS NISPETIYE 342 OO 24 Bosch SERVISI ... 26 min _hellbilly_ 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min An NFL Fan 264,939
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Ratloder 119,618
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 604,729