Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
please for the love of americans by fereigners
learn moral ethisc,behavior properly to normal humans, get out of rascism,and nationalistic hates and slurs against foreign english spoken humans
I am able in english write 1000000 english words
and you are so dumb,not able to write 1 word in my langauge,nor have proper inteligent IQ and keep your atheistic monkey embrio shut your mouth without of natural teeths
look at you awatar,you look like witch and seed of devil
English, learn it.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> Every finite living creature has been created. Not one has formed from non-life. Now a different catagory would be things that are infinite with no beginning such as time and space so why not God.It stands to reason the top of the food chain so-to-speak would be immortal. I believe in God for many reasons. But for an entire working universe to form inself out of nothing complete with everything needed for life and anatomical matching species and proximity to a sun and etc either happened by chance and that and all life was created by non-life or a entity with the intellect to create such a perfect creation did so. I believe the latter makes way more sense. I suspect mans instinct to be in control and to consider himself the top of the food chain may contribute in some cases to why man rejects the idea of GOD. jmo.(T) PEACE
Creating a living creature would require forming it from non-life. You just label it "god" to avoid actually learning the mechanisms.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers for that - so the Bible doesn't have a hell? That's pretty cool.
What about the stuff about "a gnashing of teeth" and so on?
Yeah, part of "sin" is to produce a moral code, but it is also about control - the idea seems to be that an invisible, always present deity can read your every thought; you can "sin" through thought alone. If that's not a control tactic, I don't know what is.
I never said there wasnt a hell in the Bible, I said it teaches anniliation of body and soul. Those who go to hell will experience 'second death' or soul-death and will cease to exist. And yes there are some thoughts that are sinful such as envy, lust, anger, etc

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Creating a living creature would require forming it from non-life. You just label it "god" to avoid actually learning the mechanisms.
An infinite entity wouldn't need to be created any more than time or space needed to be created. What are the 'mechanisms' you have learned and the evidence to support them?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I never said there wasnt a hell in the Bible, I said it teaches anniliation of body and soul. Those who go to hell will experience 'second death' or soul-death and will cease to exist. And yes there are some thoughts that are sinful such as envy, lust, anger, etc
You believe this sort of thing?

Or are you just telling us what's in the bible as an academic exercise?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

@Hiding...dont know how i cut off rest of my post about sins of thought. But doesnt your own moral code tell you it is wrong to lust after another man's wife or to want to cheat on your wife or to be jealous of others?You saiid religion created sin to control but only God knows what one thinks and if the idea is to be moral in both thought and deed because it is the right way to live, how is that a negative?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>An infinite entity wouldn't need to be created any more than time or space needed to be created. What are the 'mechanisms' you have learned and the evidence to support them?
You enjoy being a parrot?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
@Hiding...dont know how i cut off rest of my post about sins of thought. But doesnt your own moral code tell you it is wrong to lust after another man's wife or to want to cheat on your wife or to be jealous of others?You saiid religion created sin to control but only God knows what one thinks and if the idea is to be moral in both thought and deed because it is the right way to live, how is that a negative?
So you are asserting that it is wrong just to feel the base instinctual behaviors that most humans are born with. In other words, you make the perfect excuse for hating everyone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe this sort of thing?
Or are you just telling us what's in the bible as an academic exercise?
Both. I believe man has an oppoertunity for an after-life through faithfullness and obedience to the teachings of Christ and trusting in Him for salvation. I beliieve those that dont do this will simply die as they would have anyway since death comes to all men. But dead is dead at that point. I dont believe people suffer for eternity in hell. There are dozens of verses that state the way to save one's soul from death. I dont see dying as one would anyway as disproportionately cruel. They just do not receive the award of an after-life from God who they either didnt believe in or rejected anyway. JMO PEACE

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Both. I believe man has an oppoertunity for an after-life through faithfullness and obedience to the teachings of Christ and trusting in Him for salvation. I beliieve those that dont do this will simply die as they would have anyway since death comes to all men. But dead is dead at that point. I dont believe people suffer for eternity in hell. There are dozens of verses that state the way to save one's soul from death. I dont see dying as one would anyway as disproportionately cruel. They just do not receive the award of an after-life from God who they either didnt believe in or rejected anyway. JMO PEACE
Why do you hate babies?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Can't beat the brotherhood around here I tell ya. I didn't claim YD threatened or didn't threaten anyone, I assumed she didn't threaten anyone. If I said "I bet...." I didn't mean that literally. Did she threaten anyone? You tell me. And did someone from topix stalk her or harrass her in any similar way? You tell me. I'm just drawing conclusions from what nano said. She's been around here longer than I have.
nano is ill

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Oh my...
I haven't posted in a few days & there's like 1,000 posts...
I can't keep up like this :(
.. cute dog !! Is he yours ??..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.
Do these pants make me look fat?
only in the back

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay off the mushrooms.
He's even worse sober!Although his addiction would be legendary of stupidity was a drug!

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Both. I believe man has an oppoertunity for an after-life through faithfullness and obedience to the teachings of Christ and trusting in Him for salvation. I beliieve those that dont do this will simply die as they would have anyway since death comes to all men. But dead is dead at that point. I dont believe people suffer for eternity in hell. There are dozens of verses that state the way to save one's soul from death. I dont see dying as one would anyway as disproportionately cruel. They just do not receive the award of an after-life from God who they either didnt believe in or rejected anyway. JMO PEACE
So your god would prefer a believer who leads a so-so life to a nonbeliever who lives a life of honesty, integrity, service and goodness, always showing compassion for her fellow human beings?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I dont want to look like I am arguing semantics but it is an important distinction I'd like to make. It isnt the concept of sin that is problamatic as it is simply a moral code.The control comes from fear and consequences of sin, especially what I view is an unsupported belief that hell is eternal for mortals when that only holds true for the false prophet and beast. The Bible teaches anillihation, which is what Christ taught and it what Judaism believes. But the threat of suffering forever coupled with the guilt of never being good enough or worthy has long been used as a means of control. And in many ways organized religion is little more than a pyramid scheme. But corrupt members dont invalidate Jesus' teachings any more than corrupt politicians invalidate what this country stands for.(T) PEACE
ya

each "christian" believes himself to have perfect understanding and kinship with the god.

christianity is a moral failure, one of the very best proofs that it is NOT the philosophy of a god.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
only in the back
If you want to impress by putting a potato in your pants, it's better to put it in the front.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Arrogance huh? Please tell me what is arrogant in what I wrote. I asked nicely for answers because I didn't know them. You claimed to know them. That pretty much answers my question then, thanks. So YD *was* harrassed. You guys are twisted.
if you intend to defend that tub of feces you should put on a rubber suit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate babies?
Your posting style bores me. Makes me feel like I am talking to an adolecent with a stick jammed up their a$$. But the books of Numbers and Deut show that people were not responsible for their disparing words against God unless they were 21 and counted in the census. Jesus also says for one to enter Heaven they must be like a child. He rebuked a diciple from trying to keep children from coming to Him and says those that lead children into sin deserve to have a millstone tied around their neck and thrown in the river. And the ones that led them to sin were the guilty ones. Deut says children do not know the difference between right and wrong. So I believe there is plenty of support for an 'age of accountability'. The Bible also speaks of those who REJECT Christ which obviously a child has not done

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Your posting style bores me. Makes me feel like I am talking to an adolecent with a stick jammed up their a$$. But the books of Numbers and Deut show that people were not responsible for their disparing words against God unless they were 21 and counted in the census. Jesus also says for one to enter Heaven they must be like a child. He rebuked a diciple from trying to keep children from coming to Him and says those that lead children into sin deserve to have a millstone tied around their neck and thrown in the river. And the ones that led them to sin were the guilty ones. Deut says children do not know the difference between right and wrong. So I believe there is plenty of support for an 'age of accountability'. The Bible also speaks of those who REJECT Christ which obviously a child has not done
Oh, you also hate intelligence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 530,721 - 530,740 of719,718
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••