Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#559047 Nov 4, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Blah. Wiccans and their "magic/nature" hoodoo voodoo crap. Don't they realize that the "New Age" trend has died a long time ago? I suppose after a person spends thousands of dollars on crystals and incense that they can't let it all go to waste.
Yeah, some people don't know how to let a fad go. There was a guy who spooked me back in 2007 with a gift of this huge azz chunk of rose quartz. It was shaped like a heart and dang near as big as my head. He said he "...just wanted to be friends" but he scared me with how aggressive he was. I didn't want to accept it but he wouldn't let me leave without it. Maybe I over-reacted because he was so humongous, but I don't think so. One of my neighbors said he was probably trying to put a love spell on me with the stone but the stone wasn't what scared me.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#559048 Nov 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!
very wimpy of you.

Long Beach, CA

#559049 Nov 4, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, some people don't know how to let a fad go. There was a guy who spooked me back in 2007 with a gift of this huge azz chunk of rose quartz. It was shaped like a heart and dang near as big as my head. He said he "...just wanted to be friends" but he scared me with how aggressive he was. I didn't want to accept it but he wouldn't let me leave without it. Maybe I over-reacted because he was so humongous, but I don't think so. One of my neighbors said he was probably trying to put a love spell on me with the stone but the stone wasn't what scared me.
How about this, from a website promoting rose quartz:

This beautiful pink crystal has a powerful energy that resonates within both the heart chakra and the higher heart chakra, or thymus chakra. This stone will also resonate out the love energy into its surrounds... and aid all those nearby, such as your nearest and dearest.

Not only will it assist you with healing yourself but its energy may bring faith and hope to all in the vicinity... and this energy is well known for its action to stimulate romance in your life.

I recommend it to you nano.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#559050 Nov 4, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, some people don't know how to let a fad go. There was a guy who spooked me back in 2007 with a gift of this huge azz chunk of rose quartz. It was shaped like a heart and dang near as big as my head. He said he "...just wanted to be friends" but he scared me with how aggressive he was. I didn't want to accept it but he wouldn't let me leave without it. Maybe I over-reacted because he was so humongous, but I don't think so. One of my neighbors said he was probably trying to put a love spell on me with the stone but the stone wasn't what scared me.
Uh oh. I better stop payment on that giant rose quartz heart that I won on ebay. I didn't realize that you already had one.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#559051 Nov 4, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
very wimpy of you.
Always leave it to Catcher to be the forum sweetheart.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559052 Nov 4, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This beautiful pink crystal has a powerful energy that resonates within both the heart chakra and the higher heart chakra, or thymus chakra. This stone will also resonate out the love energy into its surrounds... and aid all those nearby, such as your nearest and dearest.
Not only will it assist you with healing yourself but its energy may bring faith and hope to all in the vicinity... and this energy is well known for its action to stimulate romance in your life.
Not the heart chakra AND the higher heart chakra?!?

WTF is a "higher heart"?

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#559053 Nov 4, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't take you for a new age weirdo

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#559054 Nov 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
No, no, no... You misinterpreted what I meant...
Is that a Hershey splurt? Gross.
I love this vid :)

Location hidden

#559055 Nov 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm sure that if one wanted to "interpret" a Winnie the Pooh book into a sec book, they probably could. But that's not what the author intended....
I'm drunk, thank God (Microsoft?) for spell check.
A. A. Milne worked in mysterious ways.

Location hidden

#559056 Nov 4, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullhonky! It's just a rock.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559057 Nov 4, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I love this vid :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lRPQSxp25z4XX
LMAO!

"brown 25 does it & does it for less."

I was eating my mac-n-cheese, thank you.

Location hidden

#559058 Nov 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it better to be shit on or to be on shit?
You gotsta pick one!
One of my girlfriends peed on me once. I think that was my fault.

:-p

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559059 Nov 4, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
A. A. Milne worked in mysterious ways.
Indeed...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559060 Nov 4, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Bullhonky! It's just a rock.
Yes, but it's pink, so it must have special powers.....

Location hidden

#559061 Nov 4, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Uh oh. I better stop payment on that giant rose quartz heart that I won on ebay. I didn't realize that you already had one.
I wouldn't throw away one that came from you.

Long Beach, CA

#559062 Nov 4, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Always leave it to Catcher to be the forum sweetheart.....
<takes bow>

“CHRISTIANITYIS AMENTAL DISEASE”

Since: May 10

"---TOO BAD IT'S NOT FATAL"

#559063 Nov 4, 2012
Rose THeodors wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you get banned from this site and told not to post here or lose your nic??????????
Apparently not,'cause here I am.

So how're you? You doing okay? Getting enough fiber in your diet?

Long Beach, CA

#559064 Nov 4, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't take you for a new age weirdo
No, not for me, I'm a complete skeptic.

Just thought it might give nano ideas to let her hair down a bit.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#559065 Nov 4, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my girlfriends peed on me once. I think that was my fault.
:-p
TMI, River from anutha mutha.......

“CHRISTIANITYIS AMENTAL DISEASE”

Since: May 10

"---TOO BAD IT'S NOT FATAL"

#559066 Nov 4, 2012
Rose THeodors wrote:
<quoted text>Trying to get banned again, huh?
Again? That means there would have to have been a first time. All I did was take some time off from this thread because it was just too damned busy.

Thanks for your concern, though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Obama Really Black? (Jul '09) 1 min I am me 38
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 1 min RiccardoFire 7
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min RiccardoFire 40,888
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Gods r Delusions ... 599,823
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min RiccardoFire 6,490
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 min samirad2005 612,910
Hold your breath! Well trained, could save a life 1 min Jina Johnson 1
The Christian Atheist debate 1 min Lbj 2,010
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 59 min Frannie 44
White Lives MATTER 14 hr Burke Devlin 113
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 22 hr sangili karuppan 7,502
More from around the web