Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty, do you think that we would really believe that two different posters from Russell Springs would both spell 'versus' as 'verses'?
Wasn't it you who didn't believe there was more than one patty in that area?
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

dnky oe wrote:
<quoted text> So we see these creations of man and but yet we also see things man can barely explain and attribute them chance, though these other creation far surpass mans intellect or understanding. Who would be believe a man threw a bunch of metal, electronics and rubber into a pile and came back sometime later to find a lamborghini. And then believe no one touched that pile.
No god at all!

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you've publicly proclaimed your sexual history in Topix, Patricia. Chagning ID's doesn't change your sexual history. You claim to have been celibate since your divorce approximately 35 years ago except for at least one instance of fornication outside of wedlock about 24 years ago (and you didn't comment on whether this act of fornication was also considered adultery).
<quoted text>
Are you a Topix moderator now?
<quoted text>
The topic of thread isn't anal sex either. So why are you discussing it but take exception to your sex life?
<quoted text>
Do you think racism or misogyny are amusing terms as well?
<quoted text>
The APA considers homosexuality a normal variant of human sexuality and not a mental illness that needs to be "cured" or changed. People aren't required to conform to your religious beliefs of those of anyone else regarding their sexual orientation or sexual practices as they are not illegal and in fact is constitutionally protected private conduct.
It's too bad there aren't any peer-reviewed studies that corroborate any of the claimed successes of reparative therapy advocates. If there were, the APA would not have concluded from their review of available peer reviewed studies that reparative therapy was not efficacious and in some cases was actually harmful to patients. So essentially you're whining that the state of California has prohibited using treatments that have not been proven to work and/or that have been proven to cause harm in some instances.
You are obcessed with this patricia aren't you?

she must of upset your applecart in a major way.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying I need to be destroyed, Patricia?
<quoted text>
No, you were the one who lied by claiming I said I was an expert or teacher of the Jewish faith. All I ever said was I shared my knowledge of it just as you always insisted on sharing your Christian faith.
<quoted text>
Yes, because Jesus didn't fulfill the Hebrew messianic prophecies as detailed by those of Jewish faith.
<quoted text>
But you prove my point about you lack honesty, Patricia by asserting a lie about me. On the other hand, I've always acknowledged what I have actually said in Topix; that you continually mischaracterize and lie about me and my comments isn't a lack of honesty on my part.
<quoted text>
And yet you still reply to me. And it still won't change the fact you're the same person who uses/used the YELLODOG and Pattiecake58 ID's. Nor will it change the fact I'll continue to reply to your posts when and as I see fit. If you choose to accept my posts without comment, so be it.
parasites continue to suck on animals after the animal is dead.
kind of like you are doing with your fixation on another poster.

This is called 'transference'.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question.
It is very easy: there was never such a thing like god!
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
No god at all!
heniek
you are dumb polack and same like alexander of earth servant of puttin from russia

we know who are you,
ty jestes durny polack and by ly com uni sta byl twuj tatun ek

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you've overlooked, or purposely ignored, or simply forgotten the following about your Dr. Robert L. Spitzer.
It's helpful and truthful to be honest about matters when you post them, Patty, and it's not a hard thing for decent and honest folks to put into practice. Many of us wish that you would engage in such a way, rather than manipulate, mislead, distort and, well, lie.
http://mediamatters.org/research/2012/05/21/c...
Several months ago I told you that because of my revised view of my 2001 study of reparative therapy changing sexual orientation, I was considering writing something that would acknowledge that I now judged the major critiques of the study as largely correct. After discussing my revised view of the study with Gabriel Arana, a reporter for American Prospect, and with Malcolm Ritter, an Associated Press science writer, I decided that I had to make public my current thinking about the study. Here it is.
[...]
The Fatal Flaw in the Study -- There was no way to judge the credibility of subject reports of change in sexual orientation. I offered several (unconvincing) reasons why it was reasonable to assume that the subject's reports of change were credible and not self-deception or outright lying. But the simple fact is that there was no way to determine if the subject's accounts of change were valid.
I believe I owe the gay community an apology for my study making unproven claims of the efficacy of reparative therapy. I also apologize to any gay person who wasted time and energy undergoing some form of reparative therapy because they believed that I had proven that reparative therapy works with some "highly motivated" individuals.
Robert Spitzer. M.D.
Emeritus Professor of Psychiatry,
Columbia University [Truth Wins Out, 4/25/12, emphasis original]
actually, what you have overlooked is that I supplied you with the source of that article, New York times, even gave you the name of the writer of that paticular article and told you to go read it.
did you?
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Zapps wrote:
It's possible to prove that there's God. Why do people think He doesn't exist? He is there and I can prove it. I'm coming out with a book on the subject sometime next year. You'll have every single prove of it. The title of the book is Composition Into Relativity. Everything will be covered with very simple logical explanations. keep your fingers crossed.
No god at all!
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Lil Ticked wrote:
I don't agree with you so you are stupid.
who cares of your agree or not.
your stupidity is above average meter of water level after storm sandy in New York

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you, Yellodog and Pattiecake58 all take the same spelling and grammar classes together with the same teacher in Russell Springs and/or Cincinnati?
Do you also share the same birthday with them, November 17 (and turning 58 with them in just 15 more days)?
Let me wish you "Happy 58th" in advance, especially since I have no way of knowing if the Lord will strike me dead before then.
Are you trying to imply that no one has spelling errors on here except for the ones you disagree with all the time?
not very honest of you to point out spelling errors when i do believe you yourself have shared a few on here from time to time.

Did you attend 'Dan Savage' classes on how to be a good bully?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

En Sabah Nur wrote:
If there really was 1 real god, then no one would be having this argument or even alive after denying IT exists. Feel free to believe in fairy tales all you want, it doesn't make them real.
what does people choosing not to believe in God have to do with establishing there is no God? Of course there will be many who choose to reject God in their free will.

That doesn't mean there is no God, that just means there are deceived and foolish people in this world.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

En Sabah Nur wrote:
The 3 biggest evils in the world; English, Democracy, and Christianity. What do they all have in common? Conformity.
I see so you are anti-freedom? A person who hates Democracy, hates freedom. A person who hates Christianity hates God, and a person who hates English is not American.

I hope you don't live here in America feeling that way.

Since: Nov 12

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
please note i will only answer this question ONCE.
NO.
NO.
NO.
i am not pattiecake or yellodog.
If you ask it again, you will be ignored.
Perhaps what the person is trying to say is, "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it must be a duck."

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
I stated how I feel in the post you replied to Patty.
I do dislike liars and hypocrites though. So you would be on my "dislike" list...
I see you also are easily led around by your nose here.

shall i address you as happy lesbo, or love peace and happiness?

Sorry i ask you the question, i did not realize you were sharing passing throughs brain cells.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

GuessAgain wrote:
<quoted text>
If God is a spirit or intangible, what mechanism or force allows it to interact with physically real objects?
You, nor I will know that untill we cross over and exchange human for spiritual.

Do you remeber in the bible when Moses wanted to see the face of God and God told Moses you can not see My face and live?
God is referred to as "an all consuming fire", power.
to answer your question if we knew how God does what He does, then we to would be gods.

Since: Nov 12

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
what does people choosing not to believe in God have to do with establishing there is no God? Of course there will be many who choose to reject God in their free will.
That doesn't mean there is no God, that just means there are deceived and foolish people in this world.
Foolish people are those who believe in imaginary characters. Being a child is one thing, but as you get older, time to put away the imaginary friend.

And you missed the point of what I said, IF they reject, then they should not be alive to have this discussion or whatever. SO therefore since nothing is ever done in response on a godly level, no prayers answered, etc., etc., then IT is not real. It's just a fable to keep people in line and controlled. It's good in some ways for teaching children right from wrong, but I believe that as kids grow up they should move on and just live their lives instead of living the rest of their life as a blind, brain-washed sheep being led to the slaughterhouse.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Morality is a social trait that evolved in many species which offered an advantage in the natural world, thus they performed better under the pressures of natural selection. It is part of the behaviors we label as instinctive, which is a collection of inherited social and personality traits passed through genetics.
Give me something that scientists can't actually answer, please.
that was your answer, not a scientist's answer.

animals do not possess a moral conscience.
ONLY humans do.
that is a fact.

If morality was simply a "trait" then everyone would opperate on the same level of moral standards.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

dnky oe wrote:
<quoted text> So we see these creations of man and but yet we also see things man can barely explain and attribute them chance, though these other creation far surpass mans intellect or understanding. Who would be believe a man threw a bunch of metal, electronics and rubber into a pile and came back sometime later to find a lamborghini. And then believe no one touched that pile.
No thinking human being has ever made that claim, and those who don't believe in Creation, DO NOT believe that everything came to be 'just by chance'. We don't have the scientific knowledge, yet, of what events led to the current universe, including everything that we individually can see, but we do have enough scientific information to know how our part of the universe came to be (how the earth and the visible other bodies came about). The Big Bang Theory provides a credible explanation of what immediately preceded what we see today, but it does not give us any information of what occurred in the infinite period prior to the 'Big Bang'.

Since we are talking billions of years ago, anyway, it is kind of difficult to be able to go back and look at what happened
billions of years ago. From what we can obtain samples of, on our earth, and the few other bodies that man has visited, we can determine much about how they came about. We know many of the steps that occurred in the formation of the earth, and the history of earth's evolution up to the present, because the records are preserved within the surface of the earth (rocks, etc).

We have traced various major events on the earth, by the records in the ice, rocks, and by dating various items. Through these methods we know that the earth did not suffer a complete Flood covering all land and killing off all living things, during the period since man has been able to leave behind records, and we also know that the amount of water necessary to completely cover all the land mass of the earth cannot exist on this earth - so a Flood never occurred.

Smaller area floods occurred and continue to occur covering very small parts of the earth, but the water that covers these areas is taken from the existing water supply of the earth, so what water covering certain geographical locations at any one time is removed from the overall supply to the rest of the earth.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I see so you are anti-freedom? A person who hates Democracy, hates freedom. A person who hates Christianity hates God, and a person who hates English is not American.
I hope you don't live here in America feeling that way.
democracy is not american idea
World Christinaity is not true God Yahveh religion,2 cor 11;13-15.
English is not american.
americans adopted this language by 1 more vote from German
english is from England Europa

and your are dumb ,and your uneducaated stupidity reach skies scrapers of New York Manhatan slums in NEW YORK

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

738 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 10 min Uzi 36,513
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 12 min Aura Mytha 5,237
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min New Age Spiritual Leader 532,691
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 13 min shyam 4,694
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min RiccardoFire 93,701
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 23 min Remnant of 144000 38,445
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 23 min Hate troublemaking arabs 115,057
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min Lyndi 172,357
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 45 min WasteWater 256,476
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr bbbbbb 73
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••