Why?

Are you superstitious?

Invoking the devil?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#558641 Nov 3, 2012
Pokay wrote:
There will never be peace but it doesn't hurt to try. IANS says if he converts one Christian to Atheism, his life would be worth it. That is sick; all that aggression just to convert one person?
Aw, you've just sore because I don't take your moonbeamery seriously either, Pokay-Mon: http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...

Your thinking is as bizarre as Captain Moonbeam's (alter ego Dave Nelson), alternating between thick as concrete and untethered. Look at your slogan:“Truth is beyond wavelength.” Is that the wavelength of EM? Immagonna call you Moonglow.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#558642 Nov 3, 2012
I don't agree with you so you are stupid.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#558643 Nov 3, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
don't have to be proved?
look at your own picture looking like devil seed
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#558644 Nov 3, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, for the love of the internet, learn English or learn to Google.
please for the love of americans by fereigners
learn moral ethisc,behavior properly to normal humans, get out of rascism,and nationalistic hates and slurs against foreign english spoken humans

I am able in english write 1000000 english words

and you are so dumb,not able to write 1 word in my langauge,nor have proper inteligent IQ and keep your atheistic monkey embrio shut your mouth without of natural teeths

look at you awatar,you look like witch and seed of devil

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#558645 Nov 3, 2012
Pokay wrote:
I would assume that an effect (existence itself) has to have a cause.
Ah, right on time. Here's a patch of Moonglow now. How circular is this? You define existence as an effect in order to impute a cause to it. How do you account for the effect called "God"? Let me guess. It's time for some Moonglow special pleading. Unlike your lessers - everybody - your mind isn't restricted by rigor or discipline.
Pokay wrote:
They don't exist? Which God told you this? How do you know?
And here's a little more of that famous thinking. Ideas that support your moonglowery are simply assumed, as above. Of course the universe is the effect of some cause. But ideas you don't like get the, "Which God told you this?" We call this confirmation bias.

BTW, what's a "God"? Is that like a "god"? You aren't fooling anybody about your loyalties.
Pokay wrote:
Actually I favor science over religion because at least with science we see it with our own "eyes". But science doesn't have any absolute answers just as a faith in God has no absolute answers either. But no matter how much I favor science it doesn't provide enough for me to disbelieve in a higher power.
You're not very convincing. I think you prefer religion.

If seeing with your eyes were important, you'd be like George Carlin:

"I decided to look around for something else to worship. Something I could really count on. And immediately, I thought of the sun. Happened like that. Overnight I became a sun-worshipper. Well, not overnight, you can't see the sun at night. But first thing the next morning, I became a sun-worshipper. Several reasons.

"First of all, I can see the sun, okay? Unlike some other gods I could mention, I can actually see the sun. I'm big on that. If I can see something, I don't know, it kind of helps the credibility along, you know? So everyday I can see the sun, as it gives me everything I need; heat, light, food, flowers in the park, reflections on the lake, an occasional skin cancer, but hey. At least there are no crucifixions, and we're not setting people on fire simply because they don't agree with us.

"Sun worship is fairly simple. There's no mystery, no miracles, no pageantry, no one asks for money, there are no songs to learn, and we don't have a special building where we all gather once a week to compare clothing. And the best thing about the sun, it never tells me I'm unworthy. Doesn't tell me I'm a bad person who needs to be saved. Hasn't said an unkind word. Treats me fine. So, I worship the sun."

You should worship the sun, too, Moonglow.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#558646 Nov 3, 2012
For those of you who have memory issues, if you wish to address my post then address them TO ME, not someone else......otherwise your question will go unanswered.

Passing through the fact you would ask me how God would not be someTHING that required being created is the most absurd thing anyone could ever say aloud.

If you do not understand the difference between that which is SPIRITUAL and that which is human, that might be why you are in the dark about the matters of God.

Look up the word 'Eternal'.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#558647 Nov 3, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you (Patty) are not the only bible bigot.
I'll give you that--you do have bedfellows.
what ever you need to believe Dan.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#558648 Nov 3, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, Patty, for future reference when you come back to us and say (again) that you never tell lies on Topix, answer this question? I will copy off your response and put it in a file for easy access, so that we may refer to it again, when you try to deny what you said this time.
Question
--------
Are you "United in faith" the same person who also posts on Topix as Yellodog and Pattiecake58? I will accept only Yes or No as an answer. If you don't answer or if you avoid the question but give me some other reply then I will assume that means "yes".
I already know the answer, but I need it to come from your own post so I can copy and file it.
PS The quotation marks in front of and behind the name above are not part of the name.
please note i will only answer this question ONCE.
NO.
NO.
NO.

i am not pattiecake or yellodog.

If you ask it again, you will be ignored.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#558649 Nov 3, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Are you superstitious?
Invoking the devil?
Never any devil nor god!

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#558650 Nov 3, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty, do you think that we would really believe that two different posters from Russell Springs would both spell 'versus' as 'verses'?
Wasn't it you who didn't believe there was more than one patty in that area?
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#558651 Nov 3, 2012
dnky oe wrote:
<quoted text> So we see these creations of man and but yet we also see things man can barely explain and attribute them chance, though these other creation far surpass mans intellect or understanding. Who would be believe a man threw a bunch of metal, electronics and rubber into a pile and came back sometime later to find a lamborghini. And then believe no one touched that pile.
No god at all!

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#558652 Nov 3, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you've publicly proclaimed your sexual history in Topix, Patricia. Chagning ID's doesn't change your sexual history. You claim to have been celibate since your divorce approximately 35 years ago except for at least one instance of fornication outside of wedlock about 24 years ago (and you didn't comment on whether this act of fornication was also considered adultery).
<quoted text>
Are you a Topix moderator now?
<quoted text>
The topic of thread isn't anal sex either. So why are you discussing it but take exception to your sex life?
<quoted text>
Do you think racism or misogyny are amusing terms as well?
<quoted text>
The APA considers homosexuality a normal variant of human sexuality and not a mental illness that needs to be "cured" or changed. People aren't required to conform to your religious beliefs of those of anyone else regarding their sexual orientation or sexual practices as they are not illegal and in fact is constitutionally protected private conduct.
It's too bad there aren't any peer-reviewed studies that corroborate any of the claimed successes of reparative therapy advocates. If there were, the APA would not have concluded from their review of available peer reviewed studies that reparative therapy was not efficacious and in some cases was actually harmful to patients. So essentially you're whining that the state of California has prohibited using treatments that have not been proven to work and/or that have been proven to cause harm in some instances.
You are obcessed with this patricia aren't you?

she must of upset your applecart in a major way.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#558653 Nov 3, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying I need to be destroyed, Patricia?
<quoted text>
No, you were the one who lied by claiming I said I was an expert or teacher of the Jewish faith. All I ever said was I shared my knowledge of it just as you always insisted on sharing your Christian faith.
<quoted text>
Yes, because Jesus didn't fulfill the Hebrew messianic prophecies as detailed by those of Jewish faith.
<quoted text>
But you prove my point about you lack honesty, Patricia by asserting a lie about me. On the other hand, I've always acknowledged what I have actually said in Topix; that you continually mischaracterize and lie about me and my comments isn't a lack of honesty on my part.
<quoted text>
And yet you still reply to me. And it still won't change the fact you're the same person who uses/used the YELLODOG and Pattiecake58 ID's. Nor will it change the fact I'll continue to reply to your posts when and as I see fit. If you choose to accept my posts without comment, so be it.
parasites continue to suck on animals after the animal is dead.
kind of like you are doing with your fixation on another poster.

This is called 'transference'.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#558654 Nov 3, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question.
It is very easy: there was never such a thing like god!
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#558655 Nov 3, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
No god at all!
heniek
you are dumb polack and same like alexander of earth servant of puttin from russia

we know who are you,
ty jestes durny polack and by ly com uni sta byl twuj tatun ek

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#558657 Nov 3, 2012
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you've overlooked, or purposely ignored, or simply forgotten the following about your Dr. Robert L. Spitzer.
It's helpful and truthful to be honest about matters when you post them, Patty, and it's not a hard thing for decent and honest folks to put into practice. Many of us wish that you would engage in such a way, rather than manipulate, mislead, distort and, well, lie.
http://mediamatters.org/research/2012/05/21/c...
Several months ago I told you that because of my revised view of my 2001 study of reparative therapy changing sexual orientation, I was considering writing something that would acknowledge that I now judged the major critiques of the study as largely correct. After discussing my revised view of the study with Gabriel Arana, a reporter for American Prospect, and with Malcolm Ritter, an Associated Press science writer, I decided that I had to make public my current thinking about the study. Here it is.
[...]
The Fatal Flaw in the Study -- There was no way to judge the credibility of subject reports of change in sexual orientation. I offered several (unconvincing) reasons why it was reasonable to assume that the subject's reports of change were credible and not self-deception or outright lying. But the simple fact is that there was no way to determine if the subject's accounts of change were valid.
I believe I owe the gay community an apology for my study making unproven claims of the efficacy of reparative therapy. I also apologize to any gay person who wasted time and energy undergoing some form of reparative therapy because they believed that I had proven that reparative therapy works with some "highly motivated" individuals.
Robert Spitzer. M.D.
Emeritus Professor of Psychiatry,
Columbia University [Truth Wins Out, 4/25/12, emphasis original]
actually, what you have overlooked is that I supplied you with the source of that article, New York times, even gave you the name of the writer of that paticular article and told you to go read it.
did you?
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#558658 Nov 3, 2012
Zapps wrote:
It's possible to prove that there's God. Why do people think He doesn't exist? He is there and I can prove it. I'm coming out with a book on the subject sometime next year. You'll have every single prove of it. The title of the book is Composition Into Relativity. Everything will be covered with very simple logical explanations. keep your fingers crossed.
No god at all!
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#558659 Nov 3, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
I don't agree with you so you are stupid.
who cares of your agree or not.
your stupidity is above average meter of water level after storm sandy in New York

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#558660 Nov 3, 2012
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you, Yellodog and Pattiecake58 all take the same spelling and grammar classes together with the same teacher in Russell Springs and/or Cincinnati?
Do you also share the same birthday with them, November 17 (and turning 58 with them in just 15 more days)?
Let me wish you "Happy 58th" in advance, especially since I have no way of knowing if the Lord will strike me dead before then.
Are you trying to imply that no one has spelling errors on here except for the ones you disagree with all the time?
not very honest of you to point out spelling errors when i do believe you yourself have shared a few on here from time to time.

Did you attend 'Dan Savage' classes on how to be a good bully?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Peace_Warrior 605,246
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 10 min _Bad Company 1,919
Gay snapchat names 40 min gn2k14 161
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 41 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 4,813
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min June VanDerMark 560,115
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 55 min YellowPissreality 265,362
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 59 min Roberta G 175,772
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Lumajuice 441,807
More from around the web