dnky oe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

But then we go to the beautiful island of hawaii and marvel at its beauty or go to the savahna of africa and see all the different animals, or one night go out to the country to look at all the stars, or even go to the bahamas and almost go into shock because of the beauty of the sunset. And then proceed to say "WHAT A BIG BANG THAT MUST HAVE BEEN".

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I am back
because your faken friends from Mod Topix are at home, and don't remove my posts or ban me
What?

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
or care.
Whenever I don't know something, I don't care. Anything I really need to know gets in my email somehow.

Damn internets is magic.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

dnky oe wrote:
Theres not one thing in existence that wasnt made. If you see a certain car you say "what company is the maker", if you ladies see a dress or pair of shoes you say who is the designer. If your at a resturant and have an amazing dish you say send the chef my conpliments, you see a lost child and you automatically ask it, Where are your parents. We know everything has a maker.
In your opinion, were spelling and grammar made? Are you ignoring their maker?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Arent you doing the same thing though? You presume science holds the answers to abiogenesis. You reject the possibilty the answer may be spiritual yet there is no evidence to rule that out. Al isnt sayIng because he doesnt know the only possible explanation is God and cant be science. Rather he is saying He believes God did so, he just doesn't know how. Much in the same way you believe science is responsible but cant say how. I agree one shouldnt substitute God as the answer anytime they dont know but imho that isnt what he was doing.(T) Peace
No, I do not presuppose that science knows anything, however, science has demonstrated to be a useful method for finding answers, real and solid answers, while religion offers nothing but the one single failed non-answer. Science is not an entity, it is a method of thinking, a way of skeptically interrogating the universe and find answers that will benefit us as well as offer us insights into things we couldn't even dream of. When your religion can cure cancer, then you can talk.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't ignore my wittle boi. No, no, no. Hims my good wittle boi. Yes he EEEiis.
.. and you, my dear RT, is my wittle girl. Yes, you EEEiss. Can I be your cougar ??..

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe anyone is objective Kitten. Not even you. We all have had many prior life experiences that make us prejudiced in many ways. We understand life based on our personal experience and This is what generally makes humans somewhat irrational because our lives are all different to everybody else. This is why we discuss, to try to keep an open mind so that we can all reduce that irrationality and attempt to reach some kind of understanding.
I only lose credibility in your eyes Kitten if you are inflexible and refuse to try to understand my interpretation of life.
No one is objective, that is true, however data can be objective, and you have none.

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

dnky oe wrote:
Theres not one thing in existence that wasnt made. If you see a certain car you say "what company is the maker", if you ladies see a dress or pair of shoes you say who is the designer. If your at a resturant and have an amazing dish you say send the chef my conpliments, you see a lost child and you automatically ask it, Where are your parents. We know everything has a maker.
Smallpox

Typhoid Fever

Influenza

Bubonic Plague

Cholera

Anthrax

Malaria

SARS

Ebola

HIV/AIDS

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever I don't know something, I don't care. Anything I really need to know gets in my email somehow.
Damn internets is magic.
Sometimes I don't pay my bills because I know, if I don't, I'll get some phone calls in 2 to 4 weeks. I'm very lonely.

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe anyone is objective Kitten. Not even you. We all have had many prior life experiences that make us prejudiced in many ways. We understand life based on our personal experience and This is what generally makes humans somewhat irrational because our lives are all different to everybody else. This is why we discuss, to try to keep an open mind so that we can all reduce that irrationality and attempt to reach some kind of understanding.
I only lose credibility in your eyes Kitten if you are inflexible and refuse to try to understand my interpretation of life.
.. good thoughts! Youse my wittle boy, yes you is !!..

.. for me, being objective is difficult but not impossible. Detachment, my dear, detachment ..

.. Al, you've come such a long way because you are flexible. I mean that. From someone who was uncomfortable with homosexuality to someone who saw the person within, the human being, not the sexuality ..

.. quit often I ignore posts because I don't know how to respond. Just know, you do that to me quite often. Thanks for being here for everyone. You set the bar high ..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi!!!
.. not even buzzed ..

<< big smooch >>
tod

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

i swe

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn internets is magic.
.. damn. Did RT send you the 'secret' DVD of our last orgy ??..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

tod wrote:
i swe
.. WHEEL OF FORTUNE, right? OK, I'll play ..

S W E __

S W E E T !!

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. and you, my dear RT, is my wittle girl. Yes, you EEEiss. Can I be your cougar ??..
Now you've made me blush. You know I'm quite demure and timid, right?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I understand that Catcher. And I personally find it kind of disheartening that some have arrived at that point from the attack of religious Dogma or from others that abused the word and used it as a weapon rather than a tool for healing. That is what I find sad.
Cheer up dude.

It ain't that bad.

Hey, is Corona now going bankrupt?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
What would be an adequate answer to you?
Just tell me, "OK friend, I owe you $5,000."

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
In your opinion, were spelling and grammar made? Are you ignoring their maker?
I think he's got the maker's mark.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>

.. Al, you've come such a long way because you are flexible. I mean that. From someone who was uncomfortable with homosexuality to someone who saw the person within, the human being, not the sexuality ..
Al's cool. He doesn't seem to judge me because of my sexuality. I like that and I also like that it really, really, really pisses off my wittle boi.

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 530,421 - 530,440 of715,630
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

468 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min RoSesz 529,570
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min WasteWater 255,476
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 14 min Johnny 1,358
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 40 min Aura Mytha 222,979
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 40 min The Awakener 171,378
Starpower - Ladies dance competition 41 min PDX Dave 1
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr WasteWater 3,848
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 93,103
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Zioni 114,497
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 8 hr Carly 107
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000