|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer would be "yes". United in Faith is a new sock YELLODOG/Pattiecake58 created after her meltdown this week. Apparently she misses you a great deal since after your lengthy absence from this thread she immediately started posting to you again in spite of her previous incessant complaints about you.:)
Really? She missed me? I don't know whether to feel flattered or creeped out.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know the specifics, the mechanics or the details of how he does it. What I do know is when he does it's amazing and its wonderful. But to answer the specifics? That would be almost the equivalent of a cosmologist explaining how an infinite density and temperature phase occurred towards the instant of the Big Bang.
Both God and the Big Bang are quite possibly too much of an indescribable event for our human comprehension to make heads or tails.out of it Kit.
Trying to describe either in words we could grasp simply leads to speculation.
How'd he do it? I don't honestly know.
Non-answers, that's all you have. Sorry, but science has answers, not all of them yet, but real answers. When you have real answers then you'll have some ground to walk on.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, Al. You don't know that.
"Honest men do not pretend to know; they are candid and sincere; they love the truth; they admit their ignorance, and they say,'We do not know.'" Robert Green Ingersoll, "Superstition" (1898)
We don't all know much about many things in life Catcher. Some we just must take on faith.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Non-answers, that's all you have. Sorry, but science has answers, not all of them yet, but real answers. When you have real answers then you'll have some ground to walk on.
Kitten, how the Big Bang occurred is a non answer either. We don't know how it occurred. We can extrapolate back from what we do know. But, it still only comes up as a non answer when we try to get to what happened, how and the initial cause.

If I were to give you a Biblical answer would that help you? Of course not. You have already made up your mind that Biblical answers are non answers and silly. I suggest then a possible scientific view of the most awesome thing or event known to science only to try to prove that some questions may never be answered.

Two specific events. Two non answers. Make of it what you will Kitten. Decide which you want to believe.

Red or blue.... Your choice.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't all know much about many things in life Catcher. Some we just must take on faith.
Depends on the kind of faith, blind faith is ignorance, having faith in something which has been demonstrably accurate is not.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>**SNIPPED FOR STUPIDITY & ARROGANCE** I bet some here know who is who in real life
.. yes, we do ..
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>
and I bet they know my real name and address too;
.. no, we don't ..
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>
how else do you think they managed to stalk Patti?
.. nobody is stalking Patricia ..
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>I bet that the real Patti doesn't even post anymore.
.. I'll take that bet. What would you like to wager ??..
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>I bet those are posers that want to keep her "alive" just to continue to smear her.
.. nobody has to smear Patricia. She does that all on her own ..
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text> Hey maybe she was offensive; I wasn't around then,
.. offensive? ha*ha*ha That's an understatement.
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text> but I bet she didn't threaten anyone to deserve this.
.. will also accept that wager. What are the stakes? How about if you're wrong, you make a $25 loan to KIVA? Ready to put your money where your mouth is ??..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? She missed me?
.. yes, I did !!..

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Kitten, how the Big Bang occurred is a non answer either. We don't know how it occurred. We can extrapolate back from what we do know. But, it still only comes up as a non answer when we try to get to what happened, how and the initial cause.
If I were to give you a Biblical answer would that help you? Of course not. You have already made up your mind that Biblical answers are non answers and silly. I suggest then a possible scientific view of the most awesome thing or event known to science only to try to prove that some questions may never be answered.
Two specific events. Two non answers. Make of it what you will Kitten. Decide which you want to believe.
No, there is no answer to how the big bang occurred yet, though there are a few good possibilities. You have no idea what a non-answer is. Science gives us testable and demonstrably accurate information, your religion gives on non-answer to everything that does not explain how things work at all. Until you comprehend this difference, you will never comprehend why your are ignorant for believing in a mass produced, hand fed, religious mythology.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Mirror Mirror two Faced wrote:
<quoted text>Grow some balls dude. Don't you have the capacity to love such a person? So, God and Christians should accept gays, but you can not accept his vulgarity and harassing. It is ironic when Christians hold their feelings and idea about sins above God. So, you can tolerate gays and their abuse which God calls an abomination, but you can not ignore or tolerate his posts. Hypocrital much.
That doesnt even make any sense. For starters your bigotry is not justified by the Bible and singling out an individual sin while ignoring your own just shows how ignorant you are of the Bible. Secondly you hate somone for how they are born. And lastly I am under no obligation Christian or otherwise to endure a stalker for 2 years.His presssense has driven away a lot of quality posters as he violates TOS. Now since you don't even have the balls to post under your known name I'd say that is ironic and probably because you also are a troll. You need a life

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, it's just that it sounded like you were making a factual statement, a statement of belief, based on faith.

As you know, some of us are faithless.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
There's third choice, Al.

To withhold judgment, recognizing that we just don't know.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on the kind of faith, blind faith is ignorance, having faith in something which has been demonstrably accurate is not.
Perhaps we should think of it as "Faith Seeking Understanding" I am just concerned about some people's faith in the infallibility of science.

If you don't believe in God, then at least consider that in Science, the results are only as good as its interpreters.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Grow some balls dude. Don't you have the capacity to love such a person? So, God and Christians should accept gays, but you can not accept his vulgarity and harassing. It is ironic when Christians hold their feelings and idea about sins above God. So, you can tolerate gays and their abuse which God calls an abomination, but you can not ignore or tolerate his posts. Hypocrital much.
Hmm..I see maybe that is your regular name...clever.(rolls eyes). I would also add the penalty for ALL sin is death so while you think you are Biblically justified using the Bible to disguise the bigotry you already felt I can assure you that arent. And what other people do that has nothing to do with you is between them and God. The Bible says expel the wicked from among you if they persist in immorality and wont listen to those who have tried to show correction. So I have every right to inform Topix someone refuses to follow TOS since 20 people shouldnt have to endure it

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>That doesnt even make any sense. For starters your bigotry is not justified by the Bible and singling out an individual sin while ignoring your own just shows how ignorant you are of the Bible. Secondly you hate somone for how they are born. And lastly I am under no obligation Christian or otherwise to endure a stalker for 2 years.His presssense has driven away a lot of quality posters as he violates TOS. Now since you don't even have the balls to post under your known name I'd say that is ironic and probably because you also are a troll. You need a life
.. Mirror, Mirror is our Troll of Many Socks. Has about 20 different monikers and focuses on homosexuality. Most everyone ignores him. He changes socks every 15-30 minutes. Perhaps a little OCD ??..

.. and, Dr. Shrink? ah...how do I say this nicely? Perhaps he has a deviated septum in his brain ??..

.. and, me? I like you, SKOM. That's all that's really important ..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>You must hate yourself? We simply pity your kind.
Who is the "we" in your post? You have a frog in your pocket? I have noticed a trend on Topix that the weakest posters will try to prop themselves on aregular basis by referring to themselves as "we".

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, it's just that it sounded like you were making a factual statement, a statement of belief, based on faith.
As you know, some of us are faithless.
Yes I understand that Catcher. And I personally find it kind of disheartening that some have arrived at that point from the attack of religious Dogma or from others that abused the word and used it as a weapon rather than a tool for healing. That is what I find sad.

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Who is the "we" in your post? You have a frog in your pocket? I have noticed a trend on Topix that the weakest posters will try to prop themselves on aregular basis by referring to themselves as "we".
.. Mirror, Mirrow is a 'we'- the 'we' of many socks ..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

<quoted text>You have nailed it and exposed it. If you trace the feminist movement and the gay movement, they parallel one another. Feminist do not raise men, they raise feminine hybrids of men and they become gay or feminized boys in male shells.
So the only reason you arent sleeping with guys is because you were socialized to be straight? You must have weighed out the pros and cons of dating both genders and then upon onserving your peers you opted for straight? Thats messed up. I just realized when I hit puberty I was naturally attracted to women. I guess its a good thing u werent raised around ppl who screw sheep! Or were u?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, there is no answer to how the big bang occurred yet, though there are a few good possibilities. You have no idea what a non-answer is. Science gives us testable and demonstrably accurate information, your religion gives on non-answer to everything that does not explain how things work at all. Until you comprehend this difference, you will never comprehend why your are ignorant for believing in a mass produced, hand fed, religious mythology.
What would be an adequate answer to you?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

<quoted text>Illiteracy?????? HA!
Patty's?

Yup.

Got a problem with that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

393 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Liam 532,451
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 min Naveen kumar 4,542
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 min seriously the original 5,216
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 12 min MrBigCock 767B4149 232
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Porkpie Hat 256,400
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 32 min CunningLinguist 224,027
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 36 min Just an ordinary girl 36,496
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Clearwater 172,271
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 14 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••