Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Kitten, how the Big Bang occurred is a non answer either. We don't know how it occurred. We can extrapolate back from what we do know. But, it still only comes up as a non answer when we try to get to what happened, how and the initial cause.
If I were to give you a Biblical answer would that help you? Of course not. You have already made up your mind that Biblical answers are non answers and silly. I suggest then a possible scientific view of the most awesome thing or event known to science only to try to prove that some questions may never be answered.
Two specific events. Two non answers. Make of it what you will Kitten. Decide which you want to believe.
Red or blue.... Your choice.
No, there is no answer to how the big bang occurred yet, though there are a few good possibilities. You have no idea what a non-answer is. Science gives us testable and demonstrably accurate information, your religion gives on non-answer to everything that does not explain how things work at all. Until you comprehend this difference, you will never comprehend why your are ignorant for believing in a mass produced, hand fed, religious mythology.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Mirror Mirror two Faced wrote:
<quoted text>Grow some balls dude. Don't you have the capacity to love such a person? So, God and Christians should accept gays, but you can not accept his vulgarity and harassing. It is ironic when Christians hold their feelings and idea about sins above God. So, you can tolerate gays and their abuse which God calls an abomination, but you can not ignore or tolerate his posts. Hypocrital much.
That doesnt even make any sense. For starters your bigotry is not justified by the Bible and singling out an individual sin while ignoring your own just shows how ignorant you are of the Bible. Secondly you hate somone for how they are born. And lastly I am under no obligation Christian or otherwise to endure a stalker for 2 years.His presssense has driven away a lot of quality posters as he violates TOS. Now since you don't even have the balls to post under your known name I'd say that is ironic and probably because you also are a troll. You need a life

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't all know much about many things in life Catcher. Some we just must take on faith.
OK, it's just that it sounded like you were making a factual statement, a statement of belief, based on faith.

As you know, some of us are faithless.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Kitten, how the Big Bang occurred is a non answer either. We don't know how it occurred. We can extrapolate back from what we do know. But, it still only comes up as a non answer when we try to get to what happened, how and the initial cause.
If I were to give you a Biblical answer would that help you? Of course not. You have already made up your mind that Biblical answers are non answers and silly. I suggest then a possible scientific view of the most awesome thing or event known to science only to try to prove that some questions may never be answered.
Two specific events. Two non answers. Make of it what you will Kitten. Decide which you want to believe.
Red or blue.... Your choice.
There's third choice, Al.

To withhold judgment, recognizing that we just don't know.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on the kind of faith, blind faith is ignorance, having faith in something which has been demonstrably accurate is not.
Perhaps we should think of it as "Faith Seeking Understanding" I am just concerned about some people's faith in the infallibility of science.

If you don't believe in God, then at least consider that in Science, the results are only as good as its interpreters.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Grow some balls dude. Don't you have the capacity to love such a person? So, God and Christians should accept gays, but you can not accept his vulgarity and harassing. It is ironic when Christians hold their feelings and idea about sins above God. So, you can tolerate gays and their abuse which God calls an abomination, but you can not ignore or tolerate his posts. Hypocrital much.
Hmm..I see maybe that is your regular name...clever.(rolls eyes). I would also add the penalty for ALL sin is death so while you think you are Biblically justified using the Bible to disguise the bigotry you already felt I can assure you that arent. And what other people do that has nothing to do with you is between them and God. The Bible says expel the wicked from among you if they persist in immorality and wont listen to those who have tried to show correction. So I have every right to inform Topix someone refuses to follow TOS since 20 people shouldnt have to endure it

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>That doesnt even make any sense. For starters your bigotry is not justified by the Bible and singling out an individual sin while ignoring your own just shows how ignorant you are of the Bible. Secondly you hate somone for how they are born. And lastly I am under no obligation Christian or otherwise to endure a stalker for 2 years.His presssense has driven away a lot of quality posters as he violates TOS. Now since you don't even have the balls to post under your known name I'd say that is ironic and probably because you also are a troll. You need a life
.. Mirror, Mirror is our Troll of Many Socks. Has about 20 different monikers and focuses on homosexuality. Most everyone ignores him. He changes socks every 15-30 minutes. Perhaps a little OCD ??..

.. and, Dr. Shrink? ah...how do I say this nicely? Perhaps he has a deviated septum in his brain ??..

.. and, me? I like you, SKOM. That's all that's really important ..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>You must hate yourself? We simply pity your kind.
Who is the "we" in your post? You have a frog in your pocket? I have noticed a trend on Topix that the weakest posters will try to prop themselves on aregular basis by referring to themselves as "we".

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, it's just that it sounded like you were making a factual statement, a statement of belief, based on faith.
As you know, some of us are faithless.
Yes I understand that Catcher. And I personally find it kind of disheartening that some have arrived at that point from the attack of religious Dogma or from others that abused the word and used it as a weapon rather than a tool for healing. That is what I find sad.

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Who is the "we" in your post? You have a frog in your pocket? I have noticed a trend on Topix that the weakest posters will try to prop themselves on aregular basis by referring to themselves as "we".
.. Mirror, Mirrow is a 'we'- the 'we' of many socks ..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

<quoted text>You have nailed it and exposed it. If you trace the feminist movement and the gay movement, they parallel one another. Feminist do not raise men, they raise feminine hybrids of men and they become gay or feminized boys in male shells.
So the only reason you arent sleeping with guys is because you were socialized to be straight? You must have weighed out the pros and cons of dating both genders and then upon onserving your peers you opted for straight? Thats messed up. I just realized when I hit puberty I was naturally attracted to women. I guess its a good thing u werent raised around ppl who screw sheep! Or were u?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, there is no answer to how the big bang occurred yet, though there are a few good possibilities. You have no idea what a non-answer is. Science gives us testable and demonstrably accurate information, your religion gives on non-answer to everything that does not explain how things work at all. Until you comprehend this difference, you will never comprehend why your are ignorant for believing in a mass produced, hand fed, religious mythology.
What would be an adequate answer to you?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

<quoted text>Illiteracy?????? HA!
Patty's?

Yup.

Got a problem with that?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps we should think of it as "Faith Seeking Understanding" I am just concerned about some people's faith in the infallibility of science.
If you don't believe in God, then at least consider that in Science, the results are only as good as its interpreters.
You are still making presumptions. Once you presuppose that a god exists, no matter which god you want to presuppose, you are no longer being scientific, much less objective. Your assertion loses all credibility because of it. You cannot fill in "I don't know" with "god dun it, end of story" and expect to get anywhere. That is a dead end, a non-answer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Mirror, Mirror is our Troll of Many Socks. Has about 20 different monikers and focuses on homosexuality. Most everyone ignores him. He changes socks every 15-30 minutes. Perhaps a little OCD ??..
.. and, Dr. Shrink? ah...how do I say this nicely? Perhaps he has a deviated septum in his brain ??..
.. and, me? I like you, SKOM. That's all that's really important ..
I figured he was a troll...who else would defend one of the worst ones on Topix. Like you to HL:)
AL GARCIA

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>So the only reason you arent sleeping with guys is because you were socialized to be straight? You must have weighed out the pros and cons of dating both genders and then upon onserving your peers you opted for straight? Thats messed up. I just realized when I hit puberty I was naturally attracted to women. I guess its a good thing u werent raised around ppl who screw sheep! Or were u?
That was really baaaaaaaaaaad.....

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I understand that Catcher. And I personally find it kind of disheartening that some have arrived at that point from the attack of religious Dogma or from others that abused the word and used it as a weapon rather than a tool for healing. That is what I find sad.
.. hi ya, Al !!..

.. understanding is impossible when, regardless of evidence, someone insists they are always right and always launches fruitless attacks. It's frustrating ..

.. yes, there can be understanding between believers and non-believers. You're living proof of that! So is SKOM. It doesn't have to be a battleground ..

.. we're dealing with much mental illness on this thread. Stay focused, be Al. Science and religious beliefs can co-exist if we learn to ignore the haters on both sides of the fence ..
dnky oe

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Realize one thing the israelite had Jehovah constantly preforming miracles for them. And still were dissobedient to Him. The point Im trying to bring across is that the the strongest relationship and strongest bond with Jehovah God comes from those who follow Him without seeing Him. Those that dont know their next step in life and where it will land them, but yet follow Jehovah anyway. We all cannot see in front of us in the path of life, yet we all take that next step not knowing what will happen. So if tomorrow is uncertain, unwritten, unseen why cant we believe in Jehovah God who is trying to lead us through His word the bible. And the actions of His son, who lived as a human not only to die for our sins but to show us how to live as human beings made in Jehovah and Jesus' image.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

AL GARCIA wrote:
<quoted text>
That was really baaaaaaaaaaad.....
~snicker
dnky oe

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Their are many things useen. gravity, tomorrow, oxygen and many other things and yet we believe in them. And we are not able to see Jehovah anyway! One faithful man named moses asked Jehovah in the bible ( EXODUS 33: 16-20) to see Him and was to no one can see me and live. We human cant even look into the sun for any length of time but yet we want to see JEHOVAH who made the sun and is a zillion times zillion more powerful then the sun.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 225,718
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 16 min DeAngelo of Memphis 2,218
Love Dressing Up 26 min GR4H4M 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min truth 537,310
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 41 min girls united ststes 267
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr USA-1 117,879
Was President Obama Born in Kenya? 1 hr USA-1 9
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr monu chauhan 104
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr River Tam 599,583
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 259,385

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••