|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not part of the discussion, I did not address it. All preachers should actually be jailed for crimes against humanity, in reality, what you mention is only one of the many things they do wrong. However, it is still not part of the discussion of the health/risk aspects of anal sex. If you are going to change topics mid-post, then you can expect to be dismissed as nothing but obsessive compulsive.
Ok sis, neither of us will back up, so we'll just end it there and let it go OK?

“Pepsi is better than coke”

Since: Mar 11

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No prob. Koder doesn't like it that I dispute evolution, at least the way some think they know how it all went down.
For the record, I believe that things evolve. I do NOT think that we know how.
We have a pretty good understanding of some of the mechanisms involved in evolution, and are discovering more about it every day.

“Pepsi is better than coke”

Since: Mar 11

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
I've posted with her and she has been civil. But that was just wrong. Sometimes you don't realize how bad the words you say hurt until some nasty words are directed at you.
I am a younger person who was in an accident. It damaged my left leg and I have been through endless surgeries, procedures, and medications trying to fix me. It has been five long years of hell with being bed-ridden when they took out part of my leg. To being on crutches on and off for a year and once for 6 months straight. I can walk now but I limp and have a tendency to be off-balance or fall. Like I said...I am not an old lady and I began this journey 5 years ago. It can happen to any of you. I hope not but learn to cherish everyday that you wake up and can walk normally. I took my ability to walk and living pain-free for granted. How stupid I was.
I'm sorry to hear that - how awful!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The word your English Bible translates as "Soul" is "Nephesh" which is simply Hebrew for a "living creature". In the Torah, both men and animals are Nephesh thus both have "souls".
That's pretty much what I said, an "individual life" is "a" life, a living creature. Why are you trying to argue? A "soul" is a "life". We are all souls/lives, including single-celled life forms.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Gatekeeper is responsible for his own douchbaggery.
This pain in everyone's behind is like a large wart on our ass. He will reap what he sows.
He will get what he deserves in the end.
- Al's translation 2013
I love you AL.

Your agreement though not necessary proves the will or the many outweigh the will of the imaginary.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have nothing useful to write. I'm not suprised.
Do something positive; eat a sponge.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously insulting disabled, bed-ridden people? Seriously? Because you can't stoop much lower than that. I was bed-ridden after a major surgery and on and off over the last 5 years due to 2 incurable diseases. I can stomach most insults but I can't handle when people insult or make fun of those who are fighting diseases or illnesses which can leave them bed-ridden.
I never had to use diapers. I used a walker, wheelchair, cane, or crutches if I needed to use the wash room. I talk about poop cause it's funny. That is the only reason. I thought that you were more mature than you are acting in this post. I will admit that I was very wrong.
Poop is not funny.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it was(aside from all the pain and trauma), a good learning experience).
It is what it is...ask her/him.
It is good you have empathy.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Hide-n-go seek wrote:
<quoted text>Have you always been without a clue, or did it develop with old age?
So, a person who abstains from heterosexual sex, should not be concerned with rape and child molestation? Is that what you are suggesting.
Anal sex consists of penis, cunnilingus and object insertions and yes, lesbians do this to their partners, and down-low men have their women insert dildos in there. NEXT.
Really, you think that gays are aware of the high risks of AIDS, via oral and penile anal sex, which has led to gays accounting to 80% of the AIDS cases. Are you suggesting that gay men are to pathological and in need of sexual gratification that they count the risk of dying from AIDS in lieu of 5 minutes of pleasure.
I'm afraid you are not going to sell gay mental sanity on the basis of ignoring viruses, bacteria and death.
Sorry you lost me on the first 2 or 3 lines. After that it was all nonsense. I am not particularly interested in debating another gay basher, and I am not bay. If you are not doing any of those things mentioned, and you think they are hazardous to your health then for gawd's sake don't do them.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Do something positive; eat a sponge.
You are such a guiding light in the darkness...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nanobrain is a sick dude.
Go suck a lemon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
Wow, this thread either hasn't changed or just reminds me of too many other room, they all seem to blend together after a while. But why is the ones claiming they are someone here in defense of Christianity or Christ are always the most vulgar embarrassments Christianity has to offer?
You know what, even if every atheist or anti-Christian or agnostic or any other group you want to include has said things you don't like, isn't your entire position that Christ is a good thing and has made you a better person?
Yet I see bigotry, mocking the infirmed, hate on a level that most hate-groups would probably find extreme. It is pathetic. I used to stick around during times like these because I guess I got some satisfaction out of showing these same people they didn't understand their own Bible at all and expose them for the ignorant hypocrites they are. And while standing up against hatred and inhumanity needs to be done, I work too long all day to feel like I have to shower just from reading a post online
Some of you need to take a serious look in the mirror. Have the freaking courtesy to leave my faith out of it. You want to hate people who are gay or sick or don't believe and want to do it as vulgar and sleazy as possible, at least speak for yourselves and don't hide behind Jesus or the Bible because both deserve better
Why can't atheists talk about besides Jesus? Topix atheists, that is?
Lily the aborter

Sun City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I am doing pretty good. Really doll...it is only going to get better from here!:)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah blah blah
I did not 'lose a leg'. And I never said I lost a leg. I am not disabled and am not 'afflicted'. This post shows everyone how ugly, nasty, and vile you are. You sound just like that Sir Doctor. So I will ignore your posts from now on because there is no reasoning with him/you.
FYI, I do not have disrespect for life and health. I wouldn't be a med student if I did. See ya. Toodle Loo :)
Good for you for being a med student. My son is a practicing doctor, though he specialized in anesthesiology so he spends most of his working time in an operating room.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Rational skepticism has a mountain of evidence in its support. The fruits of skepticism include science and the modern democratic state. Neither could occur until some people ignored the claims and commandments of the priests.
Skepticism converts alchemy to chemistry, astrology to astronomy, monarchy and commands to democracy, medieval values to Enlightenment values, and the Ten Commandments to The Affirmations of Humanism. These have each bee a giant leap forward in man's history. Each has improved the quality of life.
BTW, skepticism also transforms theism into atheism. It substitutes reason and the requirement for evidence for faith and revelation. Skepticism is the death of all god claims to date.
<quoted text>
All that you are saying is that something is possible if not proven impossible. That's tautological - it's implied in the definition of both words.
The problem with the merely possible is that what we are after is what is actual, and there is infinitely more that is merely not not disproven than is actual. Very little that we can imagine but for which we have no evidence is interesting. That's why god claims don't mean much to skeptics.
Hi IANS - thanks for responding, and I like your thoughts - some goo points to ponder.

Cheers!
Lily the aborter

Sun City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Poop is not funny.
Poop is HILARIOUS! There no end to the funny with poop.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

"some goo points" Uhm....s/b - "some good points"..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read your posts before you hit the "Post Comment" button.
Word has got around that topix freaks like your buddies will stalk Christian posters offline.

There are no Christians on Topix. Just effigies to mock.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't atheists talk about besides Jesus? Topix atheists, that is?
Make that, "...talk about 'anything' besides...".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 530,321 - 530,340 of680,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

695 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 8 min wallace2k13 277
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min LTM 512,301
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min RiversideRedneck 217,182
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 16 min An NFL Fan 109,756
Do Albanian men like hispanic/latina women? (Aug '11) 20 min juicy 63
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min who 250,435
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 36 min pusherman_ 596,618
•••
•••
•••