“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#558436 Nov 2, 2012
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course god will be never found, simply he does not exist!
You are simply lying as an act of delusion and weak willed empty actions indoctrinated into your bone filled skull.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#558438 Nov 2, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
How does he?
If you were a Christian, you would find this out after this life, but you won't. You'll be too busy screaming and burning in a lake of fire because you are a Satan worshipper.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#558439 Nov 2, 2012
Mirror Mirror two Faced wrote:
<quoted text>You're kidding right. How does the black hole create absense of physical laws?
Since you failed to comprehend the point entirely, I'll spell it out for you.

Scientific minds don't care about the who, only the how. It seeks answers where blind people have inserted made up non-answers like "god dun it."

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#558440 Nov 2, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>If you were a Christian, you would find this out after this life, but you won't. You'll be too busy screaming and burning in a lake of fire because you are a Satan worshipper.
More empty threats instead of answers. Nice, you and your god hate everyone, we know this.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#558441 Nov 2, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
How does he?
I don't know the specifics, the mechanics or the details of how he does it. What I do know is when he does it's amazing and its wonderful. But to answer the specifics? That would be almost the equivalent of a cosmologist explaining how an infinite density and temperature phase occurred towards the instant of the Big Bang.

Both God and the Big Bang are quite possibly too much of an indescribable event for our human comprehension to make heads or tails.out of it Kit.

Trying to describe either in words we could grasp simply leads to speculation.

How'd he do it? I don't honestly know.

“Hello Darlings!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#558442 Nov 2, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
TCM awaits.'Night y'all.
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT WITCHES AND WITCHCRAFT
I don't care.

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#558444 Nov 2, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
great. no we got bob
Break out the cockroach spray! Between Battery Operated Boyfriend and NanoAnalBoy, the place is getting full of bugs!!

“Hello Darlings!”

Location hidden

#558445 Nov 2, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer would be "yes". United in Faith is a new sock YELLODOG/Pattiecake58 created after her meltdown this week. Apparently she misses you a great deal since after your lengthy absence from this thread she immediately started posting to you again in spite of her previous incessant complaints about you.:)
Really? She missed me? I don't know whether to feel flattered or creeped out.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#558446 Nov 2, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know the specifics, the mechanics or the details of how he does it. What I do know is when he does it's amazing and its wonderful. But to answer the specifics? That would be almost the equivalent of a cosmologist explaining how an infinite density and temperature phase occurred towards the instant of the Big Bang.
Both God and the Big Bang are quite possibly too much of an indescribable event for our human comprehension to make heads or tails.out of it Kit.
Trying to describe either in words we could grasp simply leads to speculation.
How'd he do it? I don't honestly know.
Non-answers, that's all you have. Sorry, but science has answers, not all of them yet, but real answers. When you have real answers then you'll have some ground to walk on.

#558447 Nov 2, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, Al. You don't know that.
"Honest men do not pretend to know; they are candid and sincere; they love the truth; they admit their ignorance, and they say,'We do not know.'" Robert Green Ingersoll, "Superstition" (1898)
We don't all know much about many things in life Catcher. Some we just must take on faith.

#558448 Nov 2, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Non-answers, that's all you have. Sorry, but science has answers, not all of them yet, but real answers. When you have real answers then you'll have some ground to walk on.
Kitten, how the Big Bang occurred is a non answer either. We don't know how it occurred. We can extrapolate back from what we do know. But, it still only comes up as a non answer when we try to get to what happened, how and the initial cause.

If I were to give you a Biblical answer would that help you? Of course not. You have already made up your mind that Biblical answers are non answers and silly. I suggest then a possible scientific view of the most awesome thing or event known to science only to try to prove that some questions may never be answered.

Two specific events. Two non answers. Make of it what you will Kitten. Decide which you want to believe.

Red or blue.... Your choice.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#558449 Nov 2, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't all know much about many things in life Catcher. Some we just must take on faith.
Depends on the kind of faith, blind faith is ignorance, having faith in something which has been demonstrably accurate is not.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#558450 Nov 2, 2012
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>**SNIPPED FOR STUPIDITY & ARROGANCE** I bet some here know who is who in real life
.. yes, we do ..
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>
and I bet they know my real name and address too;
.. no, we don't ..
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>
how else do you think they managed to stalk Patti?
.. nobody is stalking Patricia ..
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>I bet that the real Patti doesn't even post anymore.
.. I'll take that bet. What would you like to wager ??..
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>I bet those are posers that want to keep her "alive" just to continue to smear her.
.. nobody has to smear Patricia. She does that all on her own ..
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text> Hey maybe she was offensive; I wasn't around then,
.. offensive? ha*ha*ha That's an understatement.
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text> but I bet she didn't threaten anyone to deserve this.
.. will also accept that wager. What are the stakes? How about if you're wrong, you make a $25 loan to KIVA? Ready to put your money where your mouth is ??..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#558451 Nov 2, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? She missed me?
.. yes, I did !!..

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#558452 Nov 2, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Kitten, how the Big Bang occurred is a non answer either. We don't know how it occurred. We can extrapolate back from what we do know. But, it still only comes up as a non answer when we try to get to what happened, how and the initial cause.
If I were to give you a Biblical answer would that help you? Of course not. You have already made up your mind that Biblical answers are non answers and silly. I suggest then a possible scientific view of the most awesome thing or event known to science only to try to prove that some questions may never be answered.
Two specific events. Two non answers. Make of it what you will Kitten. Decide which you want to believe.
No, there is no answer to how the big bang occurred yet, though there are a few good possibilities. You have no idea what a non-answer is. Science gives us testable and demonstrably accurate information, your religion gives on non-answer to everything that does not explain how things work at all. Until you comprehend this difference, you will never comprehend why your are ignorant for believing in a mass produced, hand fed, religious mythology.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#558453 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>Grow some balls dude. Don't you have the capacity to love such a person? So, God and Christians should accept gays, but you can not accept his vulgarity and harassing. It is ironic when Christians hold their feelings and idea about sins above God. So, you can tolerate gays and their abuse which God calls an abomination, but you can not ignore or tolerate his posts. Hypocrital much.
That doesnt even make any sense. For starters your bigotry is not justified by the Bible and singling out an individual sin while ignoring your own just shows how ignorant you are of the Bible. Secondly you hate somone for how they are born. And lastly I am under no obligation Christian or otherwise to endure a stalker for 2 years.His presssense has driven away a lot of quality posters as he violates TOS. Now since you don't even have the balls to post under your known name I'd say that is ironic and probably because you also are a troll. You need a life

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#558454 Nov 2, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, it's just that it sounded like you were making a factual statement, a statement of belief, based on faith.

As you know, some of us are faithless.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#558455 Nov 2, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
There's third choice, Al.

To withhold judgment, recognizing that we just don't know.

#558456 Nov 2, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on the kind of faith, blind faith is ignorance, having faith in something which has been demonstrably accurate is not.
Perhaps we should think of it as "Faith Seeking Understanding" I am just concerned about some people's faith in the infallibility of science.

If you don't believe in God, then at least consider that in Science, the results are only as good as its interpreters.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#558457 Nov 2, 2012
<quoted text>Grow some balls dude. Don't you have the capacity to love such a person? So, God and Christians should accept gays, but you can not accept his vulgarity and harassing. It is ironic when Christians hold their feelings and idea about sins above God. So, you can tolerate gays and their abuse which God calls an abomination, but you can not ignore or tolerate his posts. Hypocrital much.
Hmm..I see maybe that is your regular name...clever.(rolls eyes). I would also add the penalty for ALL sin is death so while you think you are Biblically justified using the Bible to disguise the bigotry you already felt I can assure you that arent. And what other people do that has nothing to do with you is between them and God. The Bible says expel the wicked from among you if they persist in immorality and wont listen to those who have tried to show correction. So I have every right to inform Topix someone refuses to follow TOS since 20 people shouldnt have to endure it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min AussieBobby 263,267
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 35 min Tony 5,685
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 48 min MUQ1 37,594
Re : Re : Oil ang Gas Alerts 49 min vkusumaveni 5
I'm white but don't like white women? (Jan '10) 1 hr white man 107
The Global Elites Threaten Humans With 500 Days... 1 hr Marty Fong 1
President Obama Seals The Fate Of Americans 1 hr Marty Fong 22
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 554,361
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr The Awakener 174,932
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Here For Now 603,442