“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#558164 Nov 1, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have nothing useful to write. I'm not suprised.
Do something positive; eat a sponge.

Location hidden

#558165 Nov 1, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously insulting disabled, bed-ridden people? Seriously? Because you can't stoop much lower than that. I was bed-ridden after a major surgery and on and off over the last 5 years due to 2 incurable diseases. I can stomach most insults but I can't handle when people insult or make fun of those who are fighting diseases or illnesses which can leave them bed-ridden.
I never had to use diapers. I used a walker, wheelchair, cane, or crutches if I needed to use the wash room. I talk about poop cause it's funny. That is the only reason. I thought that you were more mature than you are acting in this post. I will admit that I was very wrong.
Poop is not funny.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#558166 Nov 1, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to hear that - how awful!
Actually, it was(aside from all the pain and trauma), a good learning experience).
It is what it is...ask her/him.
It is good you have empathy.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#558167 Nov 1, 2012
Hide-n-go seek wrote:
<quoted text>Have you always been without a clue, or did it develop with old age?
So, a person who abstains from heterosexual sex, should not be concerned with rape and child molestation? Is that what you are suggesting.
Anal sex consists of penis, cunnilingus and object insertions and yes, lesbians do this to their partners, and down-low men have their women insert dildos in there. NEXT.
Really, you think that gays are aware of the high risks of AIDS, via oral and penile anal sex, which has led to gays accounting to 80% of the AIDS cases. Are you suggesting that gay men are to pathological and in need of sexual gratification that they count the risk of dying from AIDS in lieu of 5 minutes of pleasure.
I'm afraid you are not going to sell gay mental sanity on the basis of ignoring viruses, bacteria and death.
Sorry you lost me on the first 2 or 3 lines. After that it was all nonsense. I am not particularly interested in debating another gay basher, and I am not bay. If you are not doing any of those things mentioned, and you think they are hazardous to your health then for gawd's sake don't do them.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#558168 Nov 1, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Do something positive; eat a sponge.
You are such a guiding light in the darkness...

Location hidden

#558169 Nov 1, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nanobrain is a sick dude.
Go suck a lemon.

Location hidden

#558170 Nov 1, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
Wow, this thread either hasn't changed or just reminds me of too many other room, they all seem to blend together after a while. But why is the ones claiming they are someone here in defense of Christianity or Christ are always the most vulgar embarrassments Christianity has to offer?
You know what, even if every atheist or anti-Christian or agnostic or any other group you want to include has said things you don't like, isn't your entire position that Christ is a good thing and has made you a better person?
Yet I see bigotry, mocking the infirmed, hate on a level that most hate-groups would probably find extreme. It is pathetic. I used to stick around during times like these because I guess I got some satisfaction out of showing these same people they didn't understand their own Bible at all and expose them for the ignorant hypocrites they are. And while standing up against hatred and inhumanity needs to be done, I work too long all day to feel like I have to shower just from reading a post online
Some of you need to take a serious look in the mirror. Have the freaking courtesy to leave my faith out of it. You want to hate people who are gay or sick or don't believe and want to do it as vulgar and sleazy as possible, at least speak for yourselves and don't hide behind Jesus or the Bible because both deserve better
Why can't atheists talk about besides Jesus? Topix atheists, that is?
Lily the aborter

Phoenix, AZ

#558171 Nov 1, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to hear that - how awful!
I am doing pretty good. Really doll...it is only going to get better from here!:)

Location hidden

#558172 Nov 1, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah blah blah
I did not 'lose a leg'. And I never said I lost a leg. I am not disabled and am not 'afflicted'. This post shows everyone how ugly, nasty, and vile you are. You sound just like that Sir Doctor. So I will ignore your posts from now on because there is no reasoning with him/you.
FYI, I do not have disrespect for life and health. I wouldn't be a med student if I did. See ya. Toodle Loo :)
Good for you for being a med student. My son is a practicing doctor, though he specialized in anesthesiology so he spends most of his working time in an operating room.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#558173 Nov 1, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Rational skepticism has a mountain of evidence in its support. The fruits of skepticism include science and the modern democratic state. Neither could occur until some people ignored the claims and commandments of the priests.
Skepticism converts alchemy to chemistry, astrology to astronomy, monarchy and commands to democracy, medieval values to Enlightenment values, and the Ten Commandments to The Affirmations of Humanism. These have each bee a giant leap forward in man's history. Each has improved the quality of life.
BTW, skepticism also transforms theism into atheism. It substitutes reason and the requirement for evidence for faith and revelation. Skepticism is the death of all god claims to date.
<quoted text>
All that you are saying is that something is possible if not proven impossible. That's tautological - it's implied in the definition of both words.
The problem with the merely possible is that what we are after is what is actual, and there is infinitely more that is merely not not disproven than is actual. Very little that we can imagine but for which we have no evidence is interesting. That's why god claims don't mean much to skeptics.
Hi IANS - thanks for responding, and I like your thoughts - some goo points to ponder.

Cheers!
Lily the aborter

Phoenix, AZ

#558174 Nov 1, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Poop is not funny.
Poop is HILARIOUS! There no end to the funny with poop.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#558175 Nov 1, 2012
"some goo points" Uhm....s/b - "some good points"..

Location hidden

#558176 Nov 1, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read your posts before you hit the "Post Comment" button.
Word has got around that topix freaks like your buddies will stalk Christian posters offline.

There are no Christians on Topix. Just effigies to mock.

Location hidden

#558177 Nov 1, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't atheists talk about besides Jesus? Topix atheists, that is?
Make that, "...talk about 'anything' besides...".
Lily the aborter

Phoenix, AZ

#558178 Nov 1, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't atheists talk about besides Jesus? Topix atheists, that is?
I'm not atheist but I will talk with you about something other then your Jesus. Go for it.

Location hidden

#558179 Nov 1, 2012
Gate Keepers1 wrote:
<quoted text>Really, so you are saying that slavery was legalized and moralized by religion. That is your position.
The 13 original states were set up as religious states, so which one was a slave state?
The last state to enter the union before the Civil War was Kansas, it is said that the Civil War started when the atheist Missourians tried to flood Kansas to vote it as a slave state. The Puritans in Kansas fought them off, bang bang, and they voted Kansas in as a Free State.
This is the driving reason for religion and Christianity , what you so abhor is this reckoning of the intelligent minds in the growth of knowledge in the evolution of the knowledge of God and creation. The thing that atheists fear the most is educated and informed people, who are opposed to atheist doctrine and dogma and find it laughable in the face of reason.
You just wrote a pretty good description of a fundamentalist believer. What is an atheist dogma? Do they have a book of creeds. Do they pray to their invisible god? By the definition of atheist we know dick all about an atheist, except they don't do something which is believe in an invisible deity.

Not having a dogma is hardly a dogma, is it?

On the other hand an atheist could be anything that you could possibly imagine, though most of them tend to be of the more highly educated and intellectuals of the world.

Location hidden

#558180 Nov 1, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
The egg.
Chickens have only existed for few million years. Birds have existed for a bit more than hundred million years.
Eggs have been used long, long before that - eggs have been used in nature more than 400 million years ago.
Next question
A better question would be, "Which came first; the egg, or the egg layer?"

The layer came first, not the egg.

Silly man.

Location hidden

#558181 Nov 1, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea where the Abrahamic religions got their idea of soul from. There is no such thing in the Torah.
The word that is translated as "soul" in English is "nephesh" which is simply "living creature". The same word is used for men and beasts.
Look up the Hebrew translation of "spirit". Soul and spirit were two different things to the ancients.

Location hidden

#558182 Nov 1, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
Poop is HILARIOUS! There no end to the funny with poop.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#558183 Nov 1, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That's pretty much what I said, an "individual life" is "a" life, a living creature. Why are you trying to argue? A "soul" is a "life". We are all souls/lives, including single-celled life forms.
"And The Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath if life. And man became a living soul."
-Genesis 2:7 (King James Cambridge edition)

And the second Angel poured out his vial upon the sea and it became as the blood of a dead man. And every living soul died in the sea.
-Revelation 16:3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min NEWS-FLASH 174,528
Michelle Nunn policy 9 min Obama 5
Long Term Effects of Alcohol What it Really D... 10 min yon 6
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Dorian_Gay 262,069
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 36 min yon 38,899
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 58 min Epiphany2 602,762
Stay away from Serious Dehydration 1 hr philipbrown 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 550,793
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr KiMare 96,409

Top Stories People Search