“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#558145 Nov 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and there are many people who will tell you that snorting crack up their nose till the membranes rot out feels good to.
i am sure there are many people who will tell you that using violence when they are mad feels good to.
lots of things 'feel good'....... still doesn't mean they are good for us or right.
There is undeniable evidence than those cause harm, no evidence that anal sex causes harm though.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

#558146 Nov 1, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>You may learn the meaning of hatred with one. You are responding to multiple socks here. IOW you are being "played".
A agree with BT there lily. Careful before our good Doctor friend here gets to ya!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#558147 Nov 1, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
There is undeniable evidence than those cause harm, no evidence that anal sex causes harm though.
I have no doubt that those who have young boys in the cathaholic church would disagree with you.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#558148 Nov 1, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I have no doubt that those who have young boys in the cathaholic church would disagree with you.
You are really trying to twist things to accommodate your hatred. That is pedophilia, not anal sex. Anal sex is performed by a lot of straight couples, so that's a preponderance of evidence that anal sex is no more dangerous than any other form of sex.

All you presented is evidence that pedophilia is rampant in the christian religion still.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#558149 Nov 1, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that his being an atheist has anything do with his being a dipshit loon. But he is a dipshit loon
Rational thought provoking insight says.
It is only a difference in thinking. So a different way of thinking is being a dipshit loon to you.

How limited can your power of reasoning be?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

#558150 Nov 1, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I fare no penance in the plight of Gate Keepers1 sins.
The abomination between all parties and foe of all.
Your existence is a putrid odor and a blight upon every party.
The solution to your kind will be of your own making, and a retribution well deserved.
Gatekeeper is responsible for his own douchbaggery.
This pain in everyone's behind is like a large wart on our ass. He will reap what he sows.
He will get what he deserves in the end.
- Al's translation 2013

Location hidden

#558151 Nov 1, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really trying to twist things to accommodate your hatred. That is pedophilia, not anal sex. Anal sex is performed by a lot of straight couples, so that's a preponderance of evidence that anal sex is no more dangerous than any other form of sex.
All you presented is evidence that pedophilia is rampant in the christian religion still.
Not hatred...actuality. That which is consensual and by adults is one thing. What I stated is not! So my statement stands!

Location hidden

#558152 Nov 1, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
This pain in everyone's behind is like a large wart on our ass. He will reap what he sows.
- Al's translation 2013
Which end?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#558153 Nov 1, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Not hatred...actuality. That which is consensual and by adults is one thing. What I stated is not! So my statement stands!
Your statement does not address your assertion.

Location hidden

#558154 Nov 1, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
- Al's translation 2013
If you mean that "sock and company" will eventually be victim of it's own demise, I agree.

- Al's translation 2013

Location hidden

#558155 Nov 1, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement does not address your assertion.
Well, feel free to elaborate.
As I stated, I have nothing against anal penetration(with adult consent)---until and unless it comes to the atrocity of the priests in the cathaholic church performing it with young boys under the age of consent.
Now , of you condone that act, you had better explain why.

BT42

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#558156 Nov 1, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, feel free to elaborate.
As I stated, I have nothing against anal penetration(with adult consent)---until and unless it comes to the atrocity of the priests in the cathaholic church performing it with young boys under the age of consent.
Now , of you condone that act, you had better explain why.
BT42
It is not part of the discussion, I did not address it. All preachers should actually be jailed for crimes against humanity, in reality, what you mention is only one of the many things they do wrong. However, it is still not part of the discussion of the health/risk aspects of anal sex. If you are going to change topics mid-post, then you can expect to be dismissed as nothing but obsessive compulsive.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

#558157 Nov 1, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that his being an atheist has anything do with his being a dipshit loon. But he is a dipshit loon
It sounds like you're still pissed off at "Religulous".

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#558158 Nov 1, 2012
I could really go for some Skittles.

Location hidden

#558159 Nov 1, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not part of the discussion, I did not address it. All preachers should actually be jailed for crimes against humanity, in reality, what you mention is only one of the many things they do wrong. However, it is still not part of the discussion of the health/risk aspects of anal sex. If you are going to change topics mid-post, then you can expect to be dismissed as nothing but obsessive compulsive.
Ok sis, neither of us will back up, so we'll just end it there and let it go OK?

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#558160 Nov 1, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No prob. Koder doesn't like it that I dispute evolution, at least the way some think they know how it all went down.
For the record, I believe that things evolve. I do NOT think that we know how.
We have a pretty good understanding of some of the mechanisms involved in evolution, and are discovering more about it every day.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#558161 Nov 1, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
I've posted with her and she has been civil. But that was just wrong. Sometimes you don't realize how bad the words you say hurt until some nasty words are directed at you.
I am a younger person who was in an accident. It damaged my left leg and I have been through endless surgeries, procedures, and medications trying to fix me. It has been five long years of hell with being bed-ridden when they took out part of my leg. To being on crutches on and off for a year and once for 6 months straight. I can walk now but I limp and have a tendency to be off-balance or fall. Like I said...I am not an old lady and I began this journey 5 years ago. It can happen to any of you. I hope not but learn to cherish everyday that you wake up and can walk normally. I took my ability to walk and living pain-free for granted. How stupid I was.
I'm sorry to hear that - how awful!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#558162 Nov 1, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The word your English Bible translates as "Soul" is "Nephesh" which is simply Hebrew for a "living creature". In the Torah, both men and animals are Nephesh thus both have "souls".
That's pretty much what I said, an "individual life" is "a" life, a living creature. Why are you trying to argue? A "soul" is a "life". We are all souls/lives, including single-celled life forms.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#558163 Nov 1, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
- Al's translation 2013
I love you AL.

Your agreement though not necessary proves the will or the many outweigh the will of the imaginary.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#558164 Nov 1, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have nothing useful to write. I'm not suprised.
Do something positive; eat a sponge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 95,499
Conspiracies that come true! War On AMERICANS. 4 min Bev Jamison 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min KayMarie 542,416
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min mike 601,081
WP Profit Builder Review | Check The Demo Befor... 9 min zgudman 3
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Patrick 227,494
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min Ratloder 118,249
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 39 min Porkpie Hat 259,485
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Chris Clearwater 173,683

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••