Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody is making a Kiva loan!!!!
She also posted as Pattiecake on the hate the gays thread.
.. did Patricia make a loan? If so, bless her little Christian heart ..

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. did Patricia make a loan? If so, bless her little Christian heart ..
Hahaha.

No, loans are the devil's work.

Demonic and criminal.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Mahers a dipshit atheist loon.
I don't think that his being an atheist has anything do with his being a dipshit loon. But he is a dipshit loon

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Gate Keepers1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, there it is, but you are wrong. Truth is only found in division, but the great divide is Christ, not race; the great divide is sin and righteousness not race; the great divide is Heaven and hell.
Luke 12:53 >>
They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."
So, where the Southern sons wrong to flee to the North to fight father and brother, over the righteousness of freedom
Matthew 10:35 >>
For I have come to turn "'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law--
Matthew 10:21 >>
"Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.
What unity do you speak of, one that is united with how you think? Is not much of science also divided? You are like the satanist, you want to unite humans against God but secular humanism has never found harmony among itself.
You often speak of the cause of gay rights, as if righteous, but the racism within the LGBT community is 1950s level, as reported by gays themselves. Much racism, sexism, and segregation does abound.
I never promote speech concerning racism or gay rights...maybe respond to you about it.
Why do you always promote division and hatred?
There is no such thing as satan...nor the deity you share delusion with other subjects with.
You people are pathetic!
Get the story straight and stop twisting the truth of actuality.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and there are many people who will tell you that snorting crack up their nose till the membranes rot out feels good to.
i am sure there are many people who will tell you that using violence when they are mad feels good to.
lots of things 'feel good'....... still doesn't mean they are good for us or right.
There is undeniable evidence than those cause harm, no evidence that anal sex causes harm though.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>You may learn the meaning of hatred with one. You are responding to multiple socks here. IOW you are being "played".
A agree with BT there lily. Careful before our good Doctor friend here gets to ya!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
There is undeniable evidence than those cause harm, no evidence that anal sex causes harm though.
I have no doubt that those who have young boys in the cathaholic church would disagree with you.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I have no doubt that those who have young boys in the cathaholic church would disagree with you.
You are really trying to twist things to accommodate your hatred. That is pedophilia, not anal sex. Anal sex is performed by a lot of straight couples, so that's a preponderance of evidence that anal sex is no more dangerous than any other form of sex.

All you presented is evidence that pedophilia is rampant in the christian religion still.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that his being an atheist has anything do with his being a dipshit loon. But he is a dipshit loon
Rational thought provoking insight says.
It is only a difference in thinking. So a different way of thinking is being a dipshit loon to you.

How limited can your power of reasoning be?

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I fare no penance in the plight of Gate Keepers1 sins.
The abomination between all parties and foe of all.
Your existence is a putrid odor and a blight upon every party.
The solution to your kind will be of your own making, and a retribution well deserved.
Gatekeeper is responsible for his own douchbaggery.
This pain in everyone's behind is like a large wart on our ass. He will reap what he sows.
He will get what he deserves in the end.
- Al's translation 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really trying to twist things to accommodate your hatred. That is pedophilia, not anal sex. Anal sex is performed by a lot of straight couples, so that's a preponderance of evidence that anal sex is no more dangerous than any other form of sex.
All you presented is evidence that pedophilia is rampant in the christian religion still.
Not hatred...actuality. That which is consensual and by adults is one thing. What I stated is not! So my statement stands!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
This pain in everyone's behind is like a large wart on our ass. He will reap what he sows.
- Al's translation 2013
Which end?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Not hatred...actuality. That which is consensual and by adults is one thing. What I stated is not! So my statement stands!
Your statement does not address your assertion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
- Al's translation 2013
If you mean that "sock and company" will eventually be victim of it's own demise, I agree.

- Al's translation 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your statement does not address your assertion.
Well, feel free to elaborate.
As I stated, I have nothing against anal penetration(with adult consent)---until and unless it comes to the atrocity of the priests in the cathaholic church performing it with young boys under the age of consent.
Now , of you condone that act, you had better explain why.

BT42

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, feel free to elaborate.
As I stated, I have nothing against anal penetration(with adult consent)---until and unless it comes to the atrocity of the priests in the cathaholic church performing it with young boys under the age of consent.
Now , of you condone that act, you had better explain why.
BT42
It is not part of the discussion, I did not address it. All preachers should actually be jailed for crimes against humanity, in reality, what you mention is only one of the many things they do wrong. However, it is still not part of the discussion of the health/risk aspects of anal sex. If you are going to change topics mid-post, then you can expect to be dismissed as nothing but obsessive compulsive.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that his being an atheist has anything do with his being a dipshit loon. But he is a dipshit loon
It sounds like you're still pissed off at "Religulous".

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

I could really go for some Skittles.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not part of the discussion, I did not address it. All preachers should actually be jailed for crimes against humanity, in reality, what you mention is only one of the many things they do wrong. However, it is still not part of the discussion of the health/risk aspects of anal sex. If you are going to change topics mid-post, then you can expect to be dismissed as nothing but obsessive compulsive.
Ok sis, neither of us will back up, so we'll just end it there and let it go OK?

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No prob. Koder doesn't like it that I dispute evolution, at least the way some think they know how it all went down.
For the record, I believe that things evolve. I do NOT think that we know how.
We have a pretty good understanding of some of the mechanisms involved in evolution, and are discovering more about it every day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min seriously the ori... 538,772
Satan knows.....that an ETERNITY in HELL....is ... 13 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min Chosen Holy Dr Sh... 599,773
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min KiMare 94,633
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 23 min Yourbrainisbroke 297
Appjoy invite code 27 min Im Rk9 43
Last Word + 2 36 min Hannah V 488
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 54 min JudgeNJury 257,830
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Chris Clearwater 173,271
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••