Prove there's a god.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#558472 Nov 2, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>~snicker
Now I am back
because your faken friends from Mod Topix are at home, and don't remove my posts or ban me

you threated me 1 year ago,that you are'big boys"mafia gambino shoe shine,and internet monk,and you promise me,that you f....troll will destroy me
also have guts ty HUJU
instead sending beg posts to your friend Mod Topix,
face how much guts you have and destroy me?????

you are fake troll,
pretender to be christian,politician, atheist, and now prover of God existency
Your devil heart spirit completly eraze your last brain fluids
you are insane,stalker,insultive and mocker of own brothers in Christ

you are piece of jerk,joke and punk,
everybody will soon notice,who are you on this topic

just cyber lunatic and coward without of any outside life or friendship,just guwno

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#558473 Nov 2, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still making presumptions. Once you presuppose that a god exists, no matter which god you want to presuppose, you are no longer being scientific, much less objective. Your assertion loses all credibility because of it. You cannot fill in "I don't know" with "god dun it, end of story" and expect to get anywhere. That is a dead end, a non-answer.
Arent you doing the same thing though? You presume science holds the answers to abiogenesis. You reject the possibilty the answer may be spiritual yet there is no evidence to rule that out. Al isnt sayIng because he doesnt know the only possible explanation is God and cant be science. Rather he is saying He believes God did so, he just doesn't know how. Much in the same way you believe science is responsible but cant say how. I agree one shouldnt substitute God as the answer anytime they dont know but imho that isnt what he was doing.(T) Peace

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#558474 Nov 2, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya, Al !!..
.. understanding is impossible when, regardless of evidence, someone insists they are always right and always launches fruitless attacks. It's frustrating ..
.. yes, there can be understanding between believers and non-believers. You're living proof of that! So is SKOM. It doesn't have to be a battleground ..
.. we're dealing with much mental illness on this thread. Stay focused, be Al. Science and religious beliefs can co-exist if we learn to ignore the haters on both sides of the fence ..
Be still my beating heart !!! Hi HL!

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#558475 Nov 2, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's third choice, Al.
To withhold judgment, recognizing that we just don't know.
or care.
dnky oe

Dallas, TX

#558476 Nov 2, 2012
Theres not one thing in existence that wasnt made. If you see a certain car you say "what company is the maker", if you ladies see a dress or pair of shoes you say who is the designer. If your at a resturant and have an amazing dish you say send the chef my conpliments, you see a lost child and you automatically ask it, Where are your parents. We know everything has a maker.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#558477 Nov 2, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Mirror, Mirror is our Troll of Many Socks. Has about 20 different monikers and focuses on homosexuality. Most everyone ignores him. He changes socks every 15-30 minutes. Perhaps a little OCD ??..
I don't ignore my wittle boi. No, no, no. Hims my good wittle boi. Yes he EEEiis.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#558478 Nov 2, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quooted text>
You are still making presumptions. Once you presuppose that a god exists, no matter which god you want to presuppose, you are no longer being scientific, much less objective. Your assertion loses all credibility because of it. You cannot fill in "I don't know" with "god dun it, end of story" and expect to get anywhere. That is a dead end, a non-answer.
I don't believe anyone is objective Kitten. Not even you. We all have had many prior life experiences that make us prejudiced in many ways. We understand life based on our personal experience and This is what generally makes humans somewhat irrational because our lives are all different to everybody else. This is why we discuss, to try to keep an open mind so that we can all reduce that irrationality and attempt to reach some kind of understanding.

I only lose credibility in your eyes Kitten if you are inflexible and refuse to try to understand my interpretation of life.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#558479 Nov 2, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Who is the "we" in your post? You have a frog in your pocket?
Close. He did lose a gerbil the other day for a little while. Hopefully it found it's way back out.

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch

“An Ye Harm None, Do As Ye Will”

Since: May 10

I Am A Religion-Free Zone

#558480 Nov 2, 2012
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. yes, I did !!..
Hi!!!
dnky oe

Dallas, TX

#558481 Nov 2, 2012
But then we go to the beautiful island of hawaii and marvel at its beauty or go to the savahna of africa and see all the different animals, or one night go out to the country to look at all the stars, or even go to the bahamas and almost go into shock because of the beauty of the sunset. And then proceed to say "WHAT A BIG BANG THAT MUST HAVE BEEN".

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#558482 Nov 2, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I am back
because your faken friends from Mod Topix are at home, and don't remove my posts or ban me
What?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#558483 Nov 2, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
or care.
Whenever I don't know something, I don't care. Anything I really need to know gets in my email somehow.

Damn internets is magic.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#558484 Nov 2, 2012
dnky oe wrote:
Theres not one thing in existence that wasnt made. If you see a certain car you say "what company is the maker", if you ladies see a dress or pair of shoes you say who is the designer. If your at a resturant and have an amazing dish you say send the chef my conpliments, you see a lost child and you automatically ask it, Where are your parents. We know everything has a maker.
In your opinion, were spelling and grammar made? Are you ignoring their maker?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#558485 Nov 2, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Arent you doing the same thing though? You presume science holds the answers to abiogenesis. You reject the possibilty the answer may be spiritual yet there is no evidence to rule that out. Al isnt sayIng because he doesnt know the only possible explanation is God and cant be science. Rather he is saying He believes God did so, he just doesn't know how. Much in the same way you believe science is responsible but cant say how. I agree one shouldnt substitute God as the answer anytime they dont know but imho that isnt what he was doing.(T) Peace
No, I do not presuppose that science knows anything, however, science has demonstrated to be a useful method for finding answers, real and solid answers, while religion offers nothing but the one single failed non-answer. Science is not an entity, it is a method of thinking, a way of skeptically interrogating the universe and find answers that will benefit us as well as offer us insights into things we couldn't even dream of. When your religion can cure cancer, then you can talk.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#558486 Nov 2, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't ignore my wittle boi. No, no, no. Hims my good wittle boi. Yes he EEEiis.
.. and you, my dear RT, is my wittle girl. Yes, you EEEiss. Can I be your cougar ??..

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#558487 Nov 2, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe anyone is objective Kitten. Not even you. We all have had many prior life experiences that make us prejudiced in many ways. We understand life based on our personal experience and This is what generally makes humans somewhat irrational because our lives are all different to everybody else. This is why we discuss, to try to keep an open mind so that we can all reduce that irrationality and attempt to reach some kind of understanding.
I only lose credibility in your eyes Kitten if you are inflexible and refuse to try to understand my interpretation of life.
No one is objective, that is true, however data can be objective, and you have none.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#558488 Nov 2, 2012
dnky oe wrote:
Theres not one thing in existence that wasnt made. If you see a certain car you say "what company is the maker", if you ladies see a dress or pair of shoes you say who is the designer. If your at a resturant and have an amazing dish you say send the chef my conpliments, you see a lost child and you automatically ask it, Where are your parents. We know everything has a maker.
Smallpox

Typhoid Fever

Influenza

Bubonic Plague

Cholera

Anthrax

Malaria

SARS

Ebola

HIV/AIDS

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#558489 Nov 2, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever I don't know something, I don't care. Anything I really need to know gets in my email somehow.
Damn internets is magic.
Sometimes I don't pay my bills because I know, if I don't, I'll get some phone calls in 2 to 4 weeks. I'm very lonely.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#558490 Nov 2, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe anyone is objective Kitten. Not even you. We all have had many prior life experiences that make us prejudiced in many ways. We understand life based on our personal experience and This is what generally makes humans somewhat irrational because our lives are all different to everybody else. This is why we discuss, to try to keep an open mind so that we can all reduce that irrationality and attempt to reach some kind of understanding.
I only lose credibility in your eyes Kitten if you are inflexible and refuse to try to understand my interpretation of life.
.. good thoughts! Youse my wittle boy, yes you is !!..

.. for me, being objective is difficult but not impossible. Detachment, my dear, detachment ..

.. Al, you've come such a long way because you are flexible. I mean that. From someone who was uncomfortable with homosexuality to someone who saw the person within, the human being, not the sexuality ..

.. quit often I ignore posts because I don't know how to respond. Just know, you do that to me quite often. Thanks for being here for everyone. You set the bar high ..

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#558491 Nov 2, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi!!!
.. not even buzzed ..

<< big smooch >>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min Sky Writer 31 183,628
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min truth 667,933
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 7 min Mr About Town 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Chess Jurist 92,709
Everyone is a fool 58 min Truthiness 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr crucifiedguy 286,073
Poll Why does bill clinton hold his mouth wide open? (Feb '08) 2 hr Mszymanski 16
More from around the web