“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#557966 Nov 1, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
Wow, this thread either hasn't changed or just reminds me of too many other room, they all seem to blend together after a while. But why is the ones claiming they are someone here in defense of Christianity or Christ are always the most vulgar embarrassments Christianity has to offer?
You know what, even if every atheist or anti-Christian or agnostic or any other group you want to include has said things you don't like, isn't your entire position that Christ is a good thing and has made you a better person?
Yet I see bigotry, mocking the infirmed, hate on a level that most hate-groups would probably find extreme. It is pathetic. I used to stick around during times like these because I guess I got some satisfaction out of showing these same people they didn't understand their own Bible at all and expose them for the ignorant hypocrites they are. And while standing up against hatred and inhumanity needs to be done, I work too long all day to feel like I have to shower just from reading a post online
Some of you need to take a serious look in the mirror. Have the freaking courtesy to leave my faith out of it. You want to hate people who are gay or sick or don't believe and want to do it as vulgar and sleazy as possible, at least speak for yourselves and don't hide behind Jesus or the Bible because both deserve better
You got it in one, Skombolis.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#557967 Nov 1, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The comment I replied was that God says anal sex is a sin.
Follow along or STFU
please try to restrain yourself from spilling your vulgarity all over others.
It is so impolite and unneccessary.

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#557968 Nov 1, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously insulting disabled, bed-ridden people? Seriously? Because you can't stoop much lower than that. I was bed-ridden after a major surgery and on and off over the last 5 years due to 2 incurable diseases. I can stomach most insults but I can't handle when people insult or make fun of those who are fighting diseases or illnesses which can leave them bed-ridden.
I never had to use diapers. I used a walker, wheelchair, cane, or crutches if I needed to use the wash room. I talk about poop cause it's funny. That is the only reason. I thought that you were more mature than you are acting in this post. I will admit that I was very wrong.
Sorry, Lily, that is Nano. She's unkind, angry and hurtful.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#557969 Nov 1, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, what do have against flies? They serve a vital purpose to the environment.
ONE FLY TO THE OTHER: Pardon me, but is this stool taken?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#557970 Nov 1, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you're right.
But we weren't getting anywhere proving god.
So we decided to try a different tack.
God can be proven in one sentence.

Something can not come from nothing.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#557972 Nov 1, 2012
You prove that there isn't !

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#557973 Nov 1, 2012
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Hardly "nothing", RR.
Sorry, pal- but you're wrong. And many people- both gay AND straight- who enjoy anal sex will tell you so.
And that is NOT what you first said anyway- you said the anus didn't evolve to be penetrated. You didn't say "for sex".
And you are wrong about the mouth- for that was not "meant" for sex either.
If you're going to be clinical and technical about it, the ONLY body parts intended for sex is the penis and vagina with the vagina serving the dual purpose of being for birth as well.
But as we use other body parts for sex, you can't logically declare that the anus is not meant to be penetrated for sex while at the same time saying that using one's mouth for sex is perfectly okay.
Makes no sense, RR......the mouth was no more designed for sex than was the anus, so if oral sex is permissible in your book, it's illogical that anal sex isn't as well- not meaning for YOU necessarily, but in general.
And in any case, this really is a "to each his own" issue. What you think is "meant" to be used for sex or not applies only to YOU and the sexual acts YOU choose to engage in.
and there are many people who will tell you that snorting crack up their nose till the membranes rot out feels good to.
i am sure there are many people who will tell you that using violence when they are mad feels good to.

lots of things 'feel good'....... still doesn't mean they are good for us or right.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#557975 Nov 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
God can be proven in one sentence.
Something can not come from nothing.
Two problems with that sentence:

1) Leading physicists do not agree with you

2) If indeed your sentence rings true...What created the creator?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#557976 Nov 1, 2012
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I just went there now and checked. I see that it has been busy, but there doesn't seem to be much different being said there, than on these threads. Would be nice if some people would get involved who have something to contribute, rather than just to attack other people.
you mean like you don't attack pattiecake/yellodog?
i am wondering when you will contribute something of worth.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#557977 Nov 1, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Attacking people is all you do here. Your entire existence revolves around berating the YD moniker.
how wonderful others are able to pick up on that to.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#557980 Nov 1, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of condoms?
Ever read that the mouth is the dirtiest part of the body?
Guess that rules out oral sex for you, too.
Ever hear of fecal transplants?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecal_bacterioth...
so you think as long as the fecees only makes contact with a condom that makes it 'clean'?

that condom doesn't prevent the very thin tissue of the rectum from taring and being perminately damaged thus linking it to the very great possibility of rectal cancer or worse.

but i suppose for a few moments of 'fun' it is worth the risk to those who have no forethought of the long term reprocusions.

Fennario

#557981 Nov 1, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
I had the 'pleasure' of prob being followed from the bank or just bad luck not too long ago and when I ran inside a party store to grab a pop I came out 3-4 minutes later and someone broke my window and pulled it back, took my wallet, entire cashed paycheck, phone, etc.
Sorry. That sucks.
Skombolis wrote:
My backup phone does not allow me even close to 4000 characters as it is not even a smart phone so when I click 'reply, the end quotes are not even visible and i would have to manually put them in and keep deleting parts of the post until I found the correct portion that will go through.I am not going to do that obviously.Even on this post i had to delete parts for space.But in the future will try to allude to the post and give the page number at least.
That's more than acceptable. I understand.
Skombolis wrote:
@IANS....Gotta respond here for space. I don't deny the church back in Galileo's (sp?) day set back scientific discovery a lot. Maybe for quite a few hundred years. And yes there are still some Christians today who essentially reject science. They will say scientists reject faith but I mean obviously I understand the difference.But even the RCC has changed its teachings now saying Genises is metaphoric because of scientific discovery so I dont think it is as bleak as you say.
The church continues to sin against science. It doesn't really matter what fraction of the church doesn't participate to me. Maybe it's 70% that are antiscientific. Or maybe it's 20% or 10%. It doesn't matter. What matters is how much damage the antiscientific contingent does.

This isn't a condemnation of you or any other believer. It's the condemnation of a church having a pernicious effect on American society. It's not mitigated by the Vatican or the Methodists issuing statements embracing evolutionary science,or by you or RiversideRedneck not taking literalist position.
Skombolis wrote:
I also think science shares some blame just insofar as the complete rejection of the spiritual as even possible sometimes creates this knee-jerk reaction from those of faith and suddenly the lines are dug even deeper. But I think with each generation ( as moronic as some of these kids are today...never thought I'd be the adult saying that! lol) comes less restrictive thinking; be it social, political, religious, etc. Religion and science may not ever be partners but I dont think we are too far from them no longer being enemies. jmo
You already posted these exact words, and I already responded:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#557982 Nov 1, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I was, though. I was in deep prayer & I begged & begged & begged for an answer. He gave it to me.
I know some of y'all will think that's foolish, maybe just a physcological thing and not divine intervention, but it wasn't. God placed His hand on my head. I felt His presence. I felt "warm & fuzzy", to put it succinctly.
God must be found. He will not look for you. This is why the Bible is there, so we all know what to do.
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That's called "An auto-induced monomaniacal state".
AKA "Self-hypnosis".
See? Told ya.

Fennario

#557983 Nov 1, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
That last post btw was in response to this post asking that I include the post i am responding to.

If i have to do another post to explain this post I am just giving up! LOL

Btw, "that's the reason you are not invited to parties" line? Fair warning, I plan on stealing it!
:)
You're forgiven. Do what you need to, and that will be good enough.

And you're welcome to the gag. Glad you liked it.

“God of War”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#557984 Nov 1, 2012
Faith wrote:
To prove that there is a God is simple. Simply answer this question. Which one comes fist the egg or the chicken.
Rhetorical nonsense, evolution explains how egg laying birds evolved over time.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#557985 Nov 1, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hey, boooots--y'know why nano-anal hates my guts so much? I mean, other than my being smarter, friendlier, funnier, more popular and more insightful than him?(And I do mean *him*; I'll get to that in a second.)
Nano wants me to be a dude so he can suck my dick, but he's just plain out of luck. He wants to believe I'm a male because I once remarked that "wherever I hang my hat" is home, and this sexist christurd wants to believe that's an exclusively male phrase. When I posted a picture of myself in my cowboy hat as my avatar, he claimed that it wasn't me; he said it was a professional model, and a picture taken by a professional photographer. In short, I'm not supposed to offer any defense of myself; and any defense of myself is seen *by him* as "proof" of guilt.
Nano-anal also claims that no woman uses the language I do. Now, I've mentioned before that my mom is a pediatrician and that my dad is a retired Marine, who occasionally goes out of his way to excel at swearing (Marines like to do that; they say it's fun); and I've mentioned that the saying in my family is that I inherited my mom's eyes and my dad's mouth.
Bearing that in mind, Nano-analboy claims that women do not swear the way I do; obviously, "she" has never heard the kind of talk that goes on inside of a women's locker room, whether in high school, college, or at a health spa or gym.
Y'know why?
Because *MEN* aren't allowed in women's locker rooms.
Nano-analboy is a self-hating gay male who comes here to be a troll, to start fights, and who goes to other threads to smear me. You'll notice that he doesn't have one freindly conversation with *anyone* here--not one. He only comes here to hate. He's a self-hating gay who feels powerless to control his urges and his own life, and he believes that because of this he's been abandoned by his jesus.
I don't know why I didn't see this sooner; my god, it's as plain as daylight.
after reading this post, i wish to ask you a question please.

you said your father cusses and enjoys cussing.
Also that you inherited it from him?

and i see you are into the occult.

do you think IF your father had of been a man who believed in God that you would of inherited that as well from him?

parents set examples for their children.
either good ones or bad ones.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#557986 Nov 1, 2012
Doble Fino! Dude! That was a vey fine looking lady on your arm on your FB page. You really do attract the ladies! I salute you!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#557987 Nov 1, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference between claiming that you are of a certain mental state and claiming that you are a certain material thing or in a certain physical state.
Assuming I'm not deliberately misrepresenting my beliefs, if I say that I am a Christian, I am. If I say that I am a giraffe, even if I am sincere, I am still not a giraffe, just a delusional person.
Likewise, if I say that I am in love, and mean it, I am, whereas even if I mean it when I say that I am in the International Space Station, I'm not.
What do you think?
We used to call it a Napoleon or Messiah Complex. LOL

My point is that many people call themselves _______ yet know nothing about _______ and call all _________ liars and frauds, and further that only they know all the truths about the universe. These people are not ________ they are either liars or insane.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#557988 Nov 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
please try to restrain yourself from spilling your vulgarity all over others.
It is so impolite and unneccessary.
FU

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#557989 Nov 1, 2012
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence of a soul?
The loyal dog who refuses to leave the side of his master's grave.
The toddler in the park, who stretches up to work the water fountain so the thirsty dog can get a drink of water.
The dog who rouses you from your depression by dropping his ball into your lap and wags his tail merrily.
Those are not learned responses, they come from within. I would say, from the soul. But do I believe in buybull god? Hell no.
so you believe in the soul but not in God?

so where does the soul come from then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min lucy5201 608,249
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 574,321
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 32 min truth 39,636
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 52 min Porkpie Hat 269,036
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? 53 min MUQ2 19
Join Xocai XE Team And Get Paid To Drink and Sh... (Nov '09) 1 hr Maury 5
Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... 1 hr Billy Ringo 56
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 2 hr Jon 19
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 18 hr viky235 164
More from around the web