Prove there's a god.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#558099 Nov 1, 2012
Hide-n-go seek wrote:
<quoted text>Which is no reason to come here and be foul, vile and abusive and release your nastiness.
Baaaaaaaahahahahaha.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#558100 Nov 1, 2012
Hide-n-go seek wrote:
<quoted text>WHY DO YOU CARE? ARE YOU ALL OUT OF BUSINESS, SO YOU HAVE TO MIND HERS.
Why do you care? Are you so void of personality and creativity you have to imitate other posters' registered ID's?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#558102 Nov 1, 2012
Hide-n-go seek wrote:
Transparency can not be hidden behind a brick wall.
Depends on which side of the wall you're standing on...

...or which sock you're hiding under.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#558103 Nov 1, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Baaaaaaaahahahahaha.
I 2nd that emotion!

Location hidden

#558104 Nov 1, 2012
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care? Are you so void of personality and creativity you have to imitate other posters' registered ID's?
Yes. It's called the "Howdy Doody syndrome".
Lily the aborter

Phoenix, AZ

#558105 Nov 1, 2012
Lie Buster_ wrote:
<quoted text>please explain, what is the idea of gay marriage and what does it have to do with her post? It is called same sex marriage, and you mentioned it only to form a divide and diversion, to force people to look at that instead of the cointent and context of your posts. Sure, you do, you dislike people because of their religion and your posts proves it. Yes, you do, you lump people into groups that you agree with and those you disagree and throw hate accordingly.
Oh geez...I was explaining to that other poster who Nano was. I thought I was posting on the 'Gay Marriage" thread but I was wrong. My mistake. I did not mention it "only to form a divide and diversion, to force people to look at that instead of the cointent and context of your posts." I thought I was posting on a different thread. Mistakes happen.

I have no idea who you are and you definately have no idea who I am. Because I do not dislike people just because they are a member of a church or have religion. That's their business...well until they throw their religion in my face. Am I supoosed to sit back meekly and say nothing while a fanatic calls me demonic and that I am going to hell?

BTW, I do not hate ANYONE. I may dislike people but hate is not in my vocabulary. But it's nice to see that a random person from the net thinks he/she/it knows my thoughts. It's actually amusing.
Lily the aborter

Phoenix, AZ

#558107 Nov 1, 2012
Hide-n-go seek wrote:
<quoted text>First, you just posted two posts about your disability and affliction. Second, you are indeed foul, vile, abusive and hasty, nothing to assume, which is your ass. What?
I know exactly what you posted and I know why you posted it. Transparency can not be hidden behind a brick wall. I said cherish life, and if you do not get the meaning, then lose the other leg. If one leg was lost, then the other could have been and your life as well. I was also posting about people who have lost limbs, have terminal illness and incurable illnesses, and like you, they come here and post nastiness and disrespect for life and health. It is not enough to say that you respect health, then you show disrespect by posting all of these nasty posts of yours.
Blah blah blah blah blah

I did not 'lose a leg'. And I never said I lost a leg. I am not disabled and am not 'afflicted'. This post shows everyone how ugly, nasty, and vile you are. You sound just like that Sir Doctor. So I will ignore your posts from now on because there is no reasoning with him/you.

FYI, I do not have disrespect for life and health. I wouldn't be a med student if I did. See ya. Toodle Loo :)
ROCCO

La Quinta, CA

#558109 Nov 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
please try to restrain yourself from spilling your vulgarity all over others.
It is so impolite and unneccessary.
Hi, Pattiecake58/Yellodog.

(Your new sock isn't working.)

Location hidden

#558111 Nov 1, 2012
Lily the aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh geez...I was explaining to that other poster who Nano was. I thought I was posting on the 'Gay Marriage" thread but I was wrong. My mistake. I did not mention it "only to form a divide and diversion, to force people to look at that instead of the cointent and context of your posts." I thought I was posting on a different thread. Mistakes happen.
I have no idea who you are and you definately have no idea who I am. Because I do not dislike people just because they are a member of a church or have religion. That's their business...well until they throw their religion in my face. Am I supoosed to sit back meekly and say nothing while a fanatic calls me demonic and that I am going to hell?
BTW, I do not hate ANYONE. I may dislike people but hate is not in my vocabulary. But it's nice to see that a random person from the net thinks he/she/it knows my thoughts. It's actually amusing.
You may learn the meaning of hatred with one. You are responding to multiple socks here. IOW you are being "played".
ROCCO

La Quinta, CA

#558112 Nov 1, 2012
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and there are many people who will tell you that snorting crack up their nose till the membranes rot out feels good to.
i am sure there are many people who will tell you that using violence when they are mad feels good to.
lots of things 'feel good'....... still doesn't mean they are good for us or right.
But.......but.........but..... .....Pattiecake58/Yellodog...o nly yesterday - YES, it was ONLY yesterday!- you said you were leaving!

Oh, my!

It's "U-turn Patty!"

Snorting Topix!

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#558113 Nov 1, 2012
Hide-n-go seek wrote:
<quoted text>First, you just posted two posts about your disability and affliction. Second, you are indeed foul, vile, abusive and hasty, nothing to assume, which is your ass. What?
I know exactly what you posted and I know why you posted it. Transparency can not be hidden behind a brick wall. I said cherish life, and if you do not get the meaning, then lose the other leg. If one leg was lost, then the other could have been and your life as well. I was also posting about people who have lost limbs, have terminal illness and incurable illnesses, and like you, they come here and post nastiness and disrespect for life and health. It is not enough to say that you respect health, then you show disrespect by posting all of these nasty posts of yours.

We are patient and loving people, somehow you will ruin that thought. The affliction is not exterior to yourself.

Location hidden

#558114 Nov 1, 2012
Gate Keepers1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your post bud and like now you called me GKKK1, but bud, you are the racist.
I see they benned your last Gatekeeper1 handle too huh?

Location hidden

#558117 Nov 1, 2012
Gate Keepers1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, bud, when I defended the Indians you thought I was Indian, when I defended the blacks you thought I was black. Funny, I defended the Jews and you said nothing. Your racist ideology and admission of disliking aka hating all gays was exposed, so now you say KKK. What say you Redneck?
Why are so many so-called Christians actually racial bigots?
It's inherent in the teachings GK..What can I say?
Lily the aborter

Phoenix, AZ

#558121 Nov 1, 2012
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>You may learn the meaning of hatred with one. You are responding to multiple socks here. IOW you are being "played".
Nope, don't hate anyone.
If anyone here is trying to 'play' other posters, they are an immature punk and need to get a job or hobby.

“The Edge”

Of Tomorow

#558123 Nov 1, 2012
Gate Keepers1 wrote:
<quoted text>For some reason, you put legal in caps. No bud, it was not legal, which is one of the reasons for the war. It was also internationally illegal, which was the case with the Jewish Holocaust. No, RR, you are not racist, you just think like one.
As I have exemplified before ,slavery was legal and moralized by the religion you idolize.
However slavery was immoral and unconstitutional by popular decree and the consensus of free willed unity of the nations guilty of the crimes. So it became unpopular despite religious justifications in doing so. This being a perfect example of how religion tries to dictate morality , but fails ultimately in the face of the consensus of the civilized majority.

This is the driving reason for atheism and humanism , what you so abhor is this reckoning of the intelligent minds in the growth of knowledge in the evolution of humanity. The thing religion fears the worst is an informed and unified consensus in opposition to religious doctrine.

Location hidden

#558124 Nov 1, 2012
Gate Keepers1 wrote:
<quoted text>What is "benned"? I guess your genius butt meant banned, but nope, not banned. So, go cry elsewhere.
RIIIIIGHT! LOL!
Lily the aborter

Phoenix, AZ

#558125 Nov 1, 2012
Gate Keepers1 wrote:
<quoted text>who said that you lost a leg? You said that you limp on it. Actually, RT lost her leg. You sound just like Kaitlin the witch, so just don't post to me. you are right, you wouldn't be a med student.
I am not Kaitlin, I am Lily and I have been posting here a VERY long time. I don't post very much because I AM a med student. I don't know who RT is but I hope she holds her head up high and accomplishes everything she wants to do in life.

“The Edge”

Of Tomorow

#558129 Nov 1, 2012
Gate Keepers1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your affliction belongs to you and only you are responsible.
I fare no penance in the plight of Gate Keepers1 sins.
The abomination between all parties and foe of all.
Your existence is a putrid odor and a blight upon every party.
The solution to your kind will be of your own making, and a retribution well deserved.
Lily the aborter

Phoenix, AZ

#558130 Nov 1, 2012
Gate Keepers1 wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, you are going to the North Pole to be with Santa. Now, why does not inflame you, while being told the truth, you are going to hell, does. Let me see, one is true and one is not. You figure out which one. Thoughts are basically universal, so easy to discern. It's amusing that you claim to be a med student, but you lack a basic understanding as to how thoughts and the mind work.
Hate: a strong dislike; that is the definition, so when you engage in dislike, you are not the one capable of measuring whether it rises to hate.
You have no idea what another person is thinking. None. No matter what you believe. You also have no idea whether I know how thoughts and the mind work. You are so funny. I am going to start making up crap and post it as what you are thinking. Yah, that's what I am going to do. Fun, fun, fun....

Location hidden

#558131 Nov 1, 2012
Gate Keepers1 wrote:
<quoted text>No, in fact, it is not inherent in the teachings. The RCC claimed to be followers of Christ, a Jew, and they killed millions of Jews. Many Protestant Germans participated in the Jewish Holocaust, all the while praying to a Jewish Christ. Whites exterminated the Native Americans, all the while setting up religious states and churches to teach and school children. None of this is part of biblical teachings. We worship the same God, but we won't let other races in our church. In is also interesting that most of the Muslim nations are primarily black or dark skinned people, and they are our enemies. Yet, Germany holds the status of "Friend of State" and ally and so do the SA Dutch Apartheid klan. Many churches, both black and white, have a white Jesus inside, while it is strange that we find a dark skinned Madonna and Christ in many South American countries. Not sure about Africa.
There ya have it! There can be no truth in such division!...The whole of the religion is merely a hoax!
You just provided the very evidence!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 9 min Insults Are Easier 3,797
Why African-Americans so ugly? 10 min andet1987 2
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 17 min andet1987 6,391
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min onemale 272,833
Hero Mom SNITCHES on COWARD son who murdered Ho... 39 min Doctor REALITY 2
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 7,968
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ann Bonney 53,488
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr sangili karuppan 7,623
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr kent 603,174
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Darwins Stepchild 177,849
More from around the web