Prove there's a god.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#553242 Oct 19, 2012
Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>RR, why repeat what he already said. The odd thing is that Brother Marine admitted to you being biblical illiterate, then said that he was you. You said that you knew Brother Marine personally, you in Cali and he in NY. I ask Riverside about being BM and you show up.
Piece of work, good work right, and sure my short comings surely have to do with your inability or lack of desire to study the word.
Yes, Al Garcia it is hateful, just MisterCarrington and Tide busted you and now you are here seeking revenge. It won't happen.
So, do you love pedophiles, rapists, murderers the same as gays, or do you like them all like Riverside? You might be right, if you answered the question, you would either be seen as hateful by atheists or not as a Christian by Christians.
I love how you pretend to be a Christian, at least a closet Christian.
Happy Lesbo shows up, Advocate shows up and now Al Garcia. Hiding and Black Thunder next. Gosh, whomever concocted this plan with me is a genius.
GOD REALLY DOES LOVE YOU AL, HE JUST WANTS YOU TO LOVE HIM.
Always make sure you signal before making your inevitable turn into Looneyville.

Meltdown is underway.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#553243 Oct 19, 2012
Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>MAYBE,YOU ARE ILLITERATE AND CAN'T READ, but I simply stated that even if you said dislike gays, it is the same as hate.
I even gave you the definition twice.
b : extreme dislike or antipathy : loathing <had a great hate of hard work>
: an object of hatred <a generation whose finest hate had been big business — F. L. Paxson>
....no, don't poop, admit that disliking an entire group of people like blacks and gays is bigotry.
Is my wittle boi getting picked on by the mean old christians and atheists? Poor wittle boi. Hims just wants his wittle head scratched. Yes hims duuuuuuuuhs.

Roll over? Play dead?
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#553244 Oct 19, 2012
Part 1 of 2
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
you are about as kooky as they come.
the founding fathers WERE men of strong faith in GOD and in the bible, HISTORY SHOWS THAT.
Again, OCB's original assertion to which I'm referring was regarding the US being a secular nation. I don't dispute the Founders were religious but that wasn't the issue.
YELLODOG wrote:
if this nation was built on SECULAR and not 'one nation under God' then you would not have had all those men making references to GOD and the bible many times over in their speeches and letters.
People exercising their freedom of speech regarding their faith, whether Founding Fathers or ordinary citizens, doesn't make the US a theocracy.
YELLODOG wrote:
they continually sought the guidence of GOD.
if this nation was secular those men would not of held CHURCH in the nations capatol bld. then
NOR would the bible have been the primary teaching tool in schools.
research it.
Again, individuals exercising their constitutional rights in no way makes the US a theocracy. And you've apparently never read the US constitution or you'd know it allows members of Congress to regulate their own affairs as they see fit, including holding church services in the Capitol Building if they so choose:

Article 1 - Section 5

"Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behavior, and, with the Concurrence of two-thirds, expel a Member."
YELLODOG wrote:
the very fact they constructed the constition to PROTECT religion from big government proves how important they viewed it.
The first amendment also prohibits the government from establishing religion, which means no one's particular beliefs can be forced upon others.
YELLODOG wrote:
do you know that in the early days of Americas history
adultry was punishable
sodomy was illegal
prohbition was wide spread
Neither adultery nor sodomy is illegal now. And prohibition against alcohol isn't even a biblical mandate.
YELLODOG wrote:
there were NO mosques in America
witches were burned at the stake
So? The first amendment doesn't limit freedom of religion to only Christians or Jews.
YELLODOG wrote:
the bible was taught in schools.
prayer was in schools
Students can still study the bible in a comparative religion class or in an extracurricular student group. And no one is prevented from praying in school; it's just can't be compelled as a required activity for all students regardless of their religious beliefs.
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#553245 Oct 19, 2012
Part 2 of 2
YELLODOG wrote:
on every momunment in our nations capatol TODAY are scriptures and bible quotes etched in stone.
EVERY monument? I think not.
YELLODOG wrote:
the 10 commandments hang IN the nations capatol over the supreme court, over the steps outside the nations capatol, inside the library of congress.
The Supreme CourtBuilding also depicts Muhammad with excepts from the Koran on the outside facade. Does that make the US a Muslim theocracy? No. Neither does the appearance of Moses with excerpts of Hebrew scripture. It's a representation of historical influences on the law.
YELLODOG wrote:
TODAY STILL our leaders pray before sessions
TODAY STILL our leaders when sworn into public office as presiden lay their hand ON THE BIBLE and take oath,
they read a chosen passage FROM THE BIBLE.
Again, politicians can generally organize their legislative meetings as they wish; and they aren't required to swear oaths on a bible but rather do so by personal choice in accordance with their personal beliefs. In fact, Article 6 of the US constitution specifically states "...but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."
YELLODOG wrote:
the bible is the only book you find in hosp rooms, motel rooms, and alot of business offices still yet today.
Yet I've been in hospitals and motel/hotel rooms that had no bibles but did have other reading materials. And I've never been in a business office that had a bible in its reception area.
YELLODOG wrote:
our money,our national athem, our motto, all reflect a belief in GOD
so don't tell me America was founded on secular ways.
Those references are allowed because the US Supreme Court has ruled they are not endorsing or establishing any specific religion in violation of the first amendment.
YELLODOG wrote:
it was founded on the PRINCIPLES and VALUES of the Christian/Judeo way.
thats a historical fact.
No, it's wishful thinking. The US constitution makes no reference to Judaism, Christianity, the bible or the 10 commandments so none of them are the law of the land or govern our laws. Does the US have a predominantly religious population? Definitely yes. And it's becoming more religiously diverse with Islam and other faiths that weren't represented by the Founders. But the exercise of religious freedoms by individuals in no way make the laws and government of the US anything but strictly secular.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#553246 Oct 19, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You just won't admit it, huh Tim?
You wanna take the Genesis account as literal, but not Peter?
Why?
He literally takes peter.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#553247 Oct 19, 2012
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a joke; a funny one. That's why I like stirring the pot sometimes.
I haven't even used my BM sock in a month and he's still talking about him.
Don't tell him about my other sock. Now, what was it??? Redoran? No..., Pomona Atheist?? No..., Brother Marine? No....., dang it..... I forgot!!!!
Bellteller

Bath, SC

#553250 Oct 19, 2012
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
If there was not a God,Ghengis Kahn wold have discovered America and Hitler would have built the first the H-bomb. Only after the gospel of Christ was delivered did God let man really open his eyes.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#553253 Oct 19, 2012
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
so now you're the judge & jury on who i can hit on?;)
She just thought it was sexy that you were hitting on a man :)
:)
:)

Some stable somewhere

#553254 Oct 19, 2012
I'm almost 16!
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have known lol.
grrrr!

Some stable somewhere

#553255 Oct 19, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I drunk I'm still a lil think from last night...
ooo
Bite the hair of the dog that bit you. Pick up that beer, sir!

Some stable somewhere

#553256 Oct 19, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Turning 27.
Getting very old.
I can feel Alzheimers coming on
Wow! You are 27?!? That's like half way to 54!!!

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#553257 Oct 19, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite the hair of the dog that bit you. Pick up that beer, sir!
Hair of the Dog

Some stable somewhere

#553258 Oct 19, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA responds to chemicals when touched, during genetic engineering, DNA otherwise can't be affected by anything outside. Things in life don't just happen, you must make it happen. Maybe you came up with that assumption because you are young and you think everything just comes to you. Life is what you make it. It is during the bonding of the sperm and egg that is the only time when DNA from different generations is swapped around. Mititosis should be for bonding. I have just mistaken it. Your only 14. I am answering back because other users will stick up for you and support you, and because you were very rude and defiant as a teen, you couldn't be respectful, you insisted kid, I later did decide to ignore you later as although you were rude, your opinion doesn't matter, your just a kid.
Is your argument here: DNA cannot change by outside forces, so Hiding is 14?

Your DNA can be invaded by bacterial transposons, viral and fungal pathogens. It can be changed via chemical mutagen and radiations. Lots and lots of plant toxins actively mutate DNA and they especially target developmental process.

LSD is one example of a drug that can alter your DNA.

So the foundation of your argument is utterly mistaken. Therefore, I am not 14.

:p

Did you read the links I provided?

Some stable somewhere

#553259 Oct 19, 2012
Rose Theodor wrote:
<quoted text>Now, if he has so many socks, why would you assume that he got banned? Besides, if an account gets banned, wouldn't it require one to post under another name. Do tell.
'cause he says very nasty things about people, then gets reported, then comes back with a new name.

Some stable somewhere

#553260 Oct 19, 2012
Rose Theodor wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You have losts of sock and you lie about it.
2. You pretend to be smart, but all you ever do is BAIT and then REPORT, when you get a response.
3. Why would anyone get banned, after you just told him to kill himself? Only a person who has experienced such a thing and has a blackheart about it, would say such a thing and hope for it.
Life apologies for leaving you out of the human experience. Please try to join us, some time soon.
1. Where did my socks go?!? I lost them???
2. I'm really, really stupid. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
3. Ah, I didn't say "kill yourself" I said "go buy some 22 cents worth of candy" to get a sugar high. Now I see the mistake! Very sorry.

Some stable somewhere

#553261 Oct 19, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA responds to chemicals when touched, during genetic engineering, DNA otherwise can't be affected by anything outside. Things in life don't just happen, you must make it happen. Maybe you came up with that assumption because you are young and you think everything just comes to you. Life is what you make it. It is during the bonding of the sperm and egg that is the only time when DNA from different generations is swapped around. Mititosis should be for bonding. I have just mistaken it.
Basically everything you write is mistaken. And it's good of you to admit that.

So, are you coming to my 16th or what? I'm going to sneak some booze in! teehee-hee.

Some stable somewhere

#553262 Oct 19, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
hehehehe....
It appears as though Tim/Oscar is now butt hurt by my responses to him & is now starting to attack me just like he does Al.....
huh...
To quote my man, Bill... The game is afoot!
Go get him!

<Hiding dawns cheerleader's outfit>

Er...uh...Go hard or go home!

Some stable somewhere

#553263 Oct 19, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because humans, because of adam and eve eating the fruit, have been given over to sin, they have become sinful, and these christians to not have the light, they are working out the bible with their own minds, they need to rely on God and the bible alone to explain it to them. It is the day of laodicia.
You're sooooooooooo silly!

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

Some stable somewhere

#553264 Oct 19, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
That's right, Aero.
I've only expressed dislike of gays, but never "hate", as Tim accused.
I'm still waiting for Mr1,000Socks to admit that he lied.
Or even apologize for the slur!

Some stable somewhere

#553265 Oct 19, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
It is a debate, we are here to educate and be educated.
Well, I keep trying to help you out, Orangelion, but you've got to take in what I write and follow the links I provide. Otherwise, <shakes head>, I just don't know what I can do for you.

<sigh>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Insults Are Easier 48,115
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Phooey 646,369
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 42 min Puppet master 105,553
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 42 min Just Wondering 618,557
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Yellow Star 182,623
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Yellow Star 281,226
Ladies, what is the sexual act you most enjoy? 1 hr DireWolf69 8
More from around the web