Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#553295 Oct 19, 2012
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Virtually of course. Wouldn't that just be glorified masterbation?
How about "Indian skypes pioneers daughter"?
*That* would still be virtual but it has to be a big notch above plain ol imagination. I've never skyped before, certainly never a pioneer's daughter.
...ahem...

I'd plead the 5th but that's just an indirect admission of guilt.

;)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#553296 Oct 19, 2012
Yeah theres a God! No wait, NAW THE WORLD AND US AND OTHER PLANETS WERE ALL JUST HERE! Well durrr!

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#553297 Oct 19, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Nano, that site is pretty neat.
Niiiiiice! I'm sure they'll look groovy on me with my shorts when I go bicycling rather than me wearing my black socks and sandals!:)

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#553298 Oct 19, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Nano, that site is pretty neat.
You two are on talking terms again?

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#553299 Oct 19, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
It begins with champagne, dearest boy, and continues on through sharing stories, eyes meeting, and then suddenly you're naked and thinking "so do I sleep here or take the bus home...?"
Been a long time since I've found myself suddenly naked, I need to get out there and tell some stories. "Apothic Red" I think is what they call it. If you've never tried it, you just have to. You'd never believe it's moderately priced.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#553300 Oct 19, 2012
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>You two are on talking terms again?
Typing terms.

Where do you think you are?

Damn, how many times have I asked myself that question while looking for my panties?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#553301 Oct 19, 2012
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>You two are on talking terms again?
We are ever only barely on speaking terms, with ice cold air between us.

It's all her fault.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#553302 Oct 19, 2012
Why dontYOU PROVE there's NOT a God fool lol. Better watch out. You may meet the WRATH of God. Carefull what you say

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#553303 Oct 19, 2012
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>Been a long time since I've found myself suddenly naked, I need to get out there and tell some stories. "Apothic Red" I think is what they call it. If you've never tried it, you just have to. You'd never believe it's moderately priced.
Cheers, I'll look for it.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#553304 Oct 19, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Niiiiiice! I'm sure they'll look groovy on me with my shorts when I go bicycling rather than me wearing my black socks and sandals!:)
kakoi!!!

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#553305 Oct 19, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Typing terms.
Where do you think you are?
Damn, how many times have I asked myself that question while looking for my panties?
I can't believe I just gave my panties to a geek!
-Sixteen Candles

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#553306 Oct 19, 2012
TapTwice wrote:
Why dontYOU PROVE there's NOT a God fool lol. Better watch out. You may meet the WRATH of God. Carefull what you say
The Wrath

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#553307 Oct 19, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
kakoi!!!
Buenas Tardes mi Amiga favorita!

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#553308 Oct 19, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe I just gave my panties to a geek!
-Sixteen Candles
My favorite Molly Ringwald panty scene.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#553309 Oct 19, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Buenas Tardes mi Amiga favorita!
Look at Al, attempting to charm the lady with his romantic Spanish greeting.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#553310 Oct 19, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
My favorite Molly Ringwald panty scene.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mGdrh_GyUzMXX
Dang! Makes me feel so old! I used to think she was so hot back in the 80's. along with Phoebe Cates in Fast times in Ridgemont High.

Just the memories of an old man I suppose...:)

“wat doet een Doozer doen?”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#553311 Oct 19, 2012
http://gawker.com/5953357/missouri-pastors-fi...

this is awesome, you could tell the audience was just kind of like yeah we've heard all this before, but then the ending was awesome and took them by surprise :D

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#553312 Oct 19, 2012
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at Al, attempting to charm the lady with his romantic Spanish greeting.
Well....hahaha.... That's a poor attempt on my part! I'm half asleep and struggling to finish watching Blazing Saddles!! Lol!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#553313 Oct 19, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang! Makes me feel so old! I used to think she was so hot back in the 80's. along with Phoebe Cates in Fast times in Ridgemont High.
Just the memories of an old man I suppose...:)
I would recommend a movie called Paradise.

It has great cinematography.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#553314 Oct 19, 2012
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang! Makes me feel so old! I used to think she was so hot back in the 80's. along with Phoebe Cates in Fast times in Ridgemont High.
Just the memories of an old man I suppose...:)
Is this what music sounded like back then?

&fe ature=fvwp

What a great song to be so scratchy. I like to dance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Bobby Bobson 30,697
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 1 hr clayvligon 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 687,171
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr LAWEST100 184,840
Anthony Bragg 6 hr Oic yes 28
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr Anonymous 286,539
Clinton Foundation Scandals 9 hr Hiddn Numbrz 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 21 hr Here For Now 619,788
More from around the web