Prove there's a god.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#553171 Oct 19, 2012
Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, try again.
Okay, give us the names and addresses of 5 deceased scientists who support the theory of evolution. You are repeatedly asked for evidence, but you never supply it.
Actually mass hallucination is not uncommon. Some psychological extracts if the people were already expecting to see whatever it was they believed they saw (which, in fact, is a very large part of how Stage Magic is performed) seeing how even Darwin delayed publishing his studies for almost 20 years due to his doubt of what he was seeing.
Ignored on the grounds that you are an ignorant troll and a liar

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#553173 Oct 19, 2012
You may have read Peter, Tim. But you sure seem to miss the point of what he wrote & why it was chosen to be put in the Bible...
Read it again, man.
Except this time, try doing it with a quiet mind.

#553174 Oct 19, 2012
Robert Newbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell, oh wise one, how long is the Lords day? Certainly it is not just possible, but most likely, that man's day and God's day are different.
The bible is clear (Not). It is either a day as seen my man, the 10 commandments specify this, i.e. the supposed word of god

However 4000 years after creation and 1300 years after the 10 commandments Peter had other ideas.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#553175 Oct 19, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Jesus was a popular name back then, not in Judea though but in Greece. Documented evidence tells us that Mary did not have a son named Jesus, she had two sons, one named James one named Judas. There is more than one source for this.
Actually it was the other way round, Judas of the Sicari (also known as Judas the Galilean) was mistranslated to Jesus.
As it happens I am very interested in the scientific facts of the time that is the reason I studied them at Uni
You are of course welcome you your christian guess work and ignorant attempts at sullying my knowledge. The fact that you are clueless as to who I am but my words upset you is no reason to go into a lying hate tantrum. However it is what we have come to expect from pratts like you.
Mary had to sons, jesus, and his younger brother. I recall jesus having a brother called judas, but he wasn't judas iscarius.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#553177 Oct 19, 2012
Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>Which makes you the liar or simply poorly educated.**SNIPPED FOR STUPIDITY
.. you deflect. Again. It's a rather simple question:

RR: "You said that I said I hate gays. I didn't. You lied. Why?"

.. and you now infer RR is a liar or poorly educated because he disagrees with you ..

.. to clarify: you are not a Christian. Probably a narcissistic sociopath. Doubt greatly if you are even married. It is you that hates gays, not RR. Your sock game isn't working. Now what ??..

#553178 Oct 19, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
The hebrews were sad and upset, they actually saw jesus die, and their courage melted, they were frightened what would happen next, they knew he was dead, and expected nothing positive, they felt sure of something very bad to happen. Now, when they saw jesus, they felt excited and happy, not sad, frightened and terrified. Their happiness continued joyfully throughout their live, it could not have been mistake. Now the apostles probably were written the gospel for quite a long time, probably for several decades, that is enough time to reflect on what happened and realise it was only a hullacunation. It is obvious that jesus rose from the dead.
I have told you numerous times how it went down according to multiple documents.

Hearsay is not evidence

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#553179 Oct 19, 2012
LMAO Chris....
Your 'timeline' is based on the notion that the Earth was literally made in 6 days...
Since it wasn't, your figures are way off.

With Established Harem

#553180 Oct 19, 2012
Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, let's see if Riverside falls for it, so you can do like you did last time and turn on him the next day.
.. don't turn on my Topix friends. That's your game. That's why you have no allies, Chunky Punky ..

.. don't really care if RR is BM but doubt it greatly ..

.. aren't you due for another meltdown shortly ??..
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#553181 Oct 19, 2012
It would be hearsay and the disciples wouldn't have believed unless they actually saw evidence. There is more evidence of his resurrection along the way.

With Established Harem

#553182 Oct 19, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I'm getting the whole 'waste of time' thing, HL.
lol, now I'm Brother Marine
ha!
I wonder when 1,000SocksMan is gonna start calling me a gay homophobe...
It's gotta be soon...
Huh, Tim?
.. if he follows his pattern, meltdown is just around the corner ..

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#553183 Oct 19, 2012
I don't know, Tim....
Why would you call me a bigot or a homophobe.
But you're still dodging the question:
Why did you lie?
It's very f_cking simple.
Don't dodge, Tim. Answer.
Why did you lie?
Why?

#553184 Oct 19, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary had to sons, jesus, and his younger brother. I recall jesus having a brother called judas, but he wasn't judas iscarius.
You recall? How old are you exactly?

I never said the Judas who was Mary’s son was Judas Iscariot. I said he was known as Judas of the Sicarii with the alias of Judas the Galilean

The Sicarii were terrorists, look it up

He was the head of a terrorist group named the fourth philosophy, look it up

#553186 Oct 19, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
LMAO Chris....
Your 'timeline' is based on the notion that the Earth was literally made in 6 days...
Since it wasn't, your figures are way off.
How do you know this?

The babble says it was

Why are you disavowing the babble, I though you believe in it

#553187 Oct 19, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
It would be hearsay and the disciples wouldn't have believed unless they actually saw evidence. There is more evidence of his resurrection along the way.
Wrong

Unless of course you can offer any, that I would revire it and may reconsider my position if the evidence is powerful enough

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#553188 Oct 19, 2012
Me: Why did you lie?
Tim: You don't know the meaning of the word hate!
Me: What? I asked you a question.
Tim: I don't know, BM, how is HL doing?
Me: What??
Tim: Because she called you names, too!
Me: O....K..... So, why did you lie?
Tim:.........

With Established Harem

#553189 Oct 19, 2012
Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I call you a racist, bigot or homophobe ever, when Happy Lesbo has done it at least 20 times and Hiding and OCD over 50 times.Huh, Brother.
.. have never called RR a racist, bigot or homophobe. That's what you do, Chunky! Instead of calling me a liar, prove it. You won't because you can't ..

.. why don't you post recent PMs with RR? That's your usual pattern, befriend someone then publicly reveal private communication. You've already burned other Christians. Why stop now ??..

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#553190 Oct 19, 2012
HL - And everyone else.
I'm saying here & now that I have NEVER posted under a different name.
Not once.
Ever.
I swear to this.
Believe me or not, that's still the truth.
(and the truth is far too much fun!)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#553191 Oct 19, 2012
OMG, Chris. You can't be serious.....
Yes, the Bible says that GOD created the earth in 6 days...
.ugh.
It ALSO says that a day to man & a day to God are very different...
You're cherry picking to prove yourself & it's not working.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#553193 Oct 19, 2012
ooo lala, Tim has a new tactic.....
Belittle me for smoking & drinking, then tell me "God bless you, my child"....
LMAO!
I see right through you, boy.
Your little Topix crap ain't workin on this fella!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#553195 Oct 19, 2012
Tim, I highly recommend that you stop doing this.
You sound like a man of God, a beliver in Christ, but you sure don't act like it.
You can't promote Christianity by harassing people into it. I'd guess that you already know this...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min Alt right scm watch 24,635
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 2 hr e williams 3
Sarah George 3 hr Rememberboys 1
News GOP not interested in health care for us 4 hr discocrisco 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr PadMark 685,462
OVERWHELMED...by God's blessings 6 hr Doctor REALITY 12
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Jake999 619,749
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 32
More from around the web