Prove there's a god.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#553046 Oct 19, 2012
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
how about you get honest with yourself for a moment here.
you listed those 'whites only signs' as if you think skin color is comparable to atheists trying to stamp out religion in a nation that PROTECTS the free exercise of religion IN THE CONSTITUTION.
you think you can 'remove' GOD from the planet?
there is that ant trying to push an elephant off a cliff again.
atheists DO NOT have the right to elimate or surpress anyones faith.
thats not only Anti-God, thats Anti-American as well.
.. twinkle toes, is that akin to Jews, Buddhists or Muslims trying to stamp out Christians in America ??..
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#553047 Oct 19, 2012
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I said "it's not sentient, it doesn't "know" anything" but you removed that here.
DNA responds to chemicals. That's it. DNA doesn't think "oh, a nice young reverse transcriptase molecule has come to visit me, I better unzip."
Sort of like when you add acid to eggs. The egg doesn't "know" to become reduced and therefore coagulate; these things just happen.
<quoted text>
Wow. Uhm. You better just start somewhere and work your way to a stronger foundation. First, things to note:
1. meiosis happens when sperm and egg are produced, not when they meet. If you're a man, that means meiosis is happening every day of your life in all the millions of spermies you're making.
Here, this is an adult explanation of mutation, with pictures:
http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/archive/slooze...
Here's a ... young adults version:
http://www.neok12.com/Genetics.htm
It's simplified and for thsoe new to science. Enjoy!
Btw, why are you asking me these questions?!? I'm just a kid!
DNA responds to chemicals when touched, during genetic engineering, DNA otherwise can't be affected by anything outside. Things in life don't just happen, you must make it happen. Maybe you came up with that assumption because you are young and you think everything just comes to you. Life is what you make it. It is during the bonding of the sperm and egg that is the only time when DNA from different generations is swapped around. Mititosis should be for bonding. I have just mistaken it.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#553052 Oct 19, 2012
Well, Tim is it now?
Since you don't even know that Matthew 7:1 does NOT say "judge not lest ye be judged", I'll take it that the rest of your post is just an incite to argue...
Matthew 7:1 says "Judge not, that ye be not judged..."

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#553053 Oct 19, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I ain't lying, Chris. I never said that I don't vote or haven't voted.
All I said was that I'm not voting for a president, that's all.
YOU distorted it & twisted it to say that I "don't vote".
Why are YOU lying?
Honey you could not vote for the president even if you wanted to. That is the privilege of the privileged Electoral College.

You never challenged it when I said you didn’t vote and I responded that you therefore have no right to condemn you children’s teachers for not teaching what you wanted them to teach,

Why are you challenging it now?

Why are you lying about what you said?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#553056 Oct 19, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose it could be that or it could be that I don't have a sister. I'm just throwing that out there as a possibility.
Nah, it's you.
A single plop...

#553057 Oct 19, 2012
DarthVader wrote:
<quoted text>
I was giving you credit for being somewhat intelligent until this remark.
The methods of how information was recorded at that period and time make fact finding impossible.
Your words reek of having faith that it was not so. Therefore you seem to base your opinion on your faith and not facts.
That gives you hope of finding God, because it is only through faith that you will. Not everyone has faith in anything. Those without faith stand no chance.
Faith is the proof of things unseen and/or not provable.
Not so. The methods used by the Roman people were accurate. Remember that they were the greatest tax collectors known to mankind until the last hundred years or so. And the local governor was responsible for the income that helped make Rome the strongest nation that has ever existed. Get it wrong and his political career and possibly his life were forfit.

Add to that the independent evidence of such people as Saulus (now known as St Paul) and of course the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible) from which much of the OT was selectively taken, and the other sources (both negative and positive).

I have seen much of this evidence and helped to correlate some of it. I have faith in the physical.

Now all you need to do to prove me wrong is show me any evidence that a man called Jesus existed

#553058 Oct 19, 2012
scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if they are on hiatus or permanently broken up... I like Chris Cornell's vocals with Tom Morello's guitar though.... It's a unique sound!
Certainly is (was)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#553061 Oct 19, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Well, Tim is it now?
Since you don't even know that Matthew 7:1 does NOT say "judge not lest ye be judged", I'll take it that the rest of your post is just an incite to argue...
Matthew 7:1 says "Judge not, that ye be not judged..."
It says, moron, "Judge not, at least don't judge so obviously. Be sneaky about it, and then pretend to be surprised when someone calls you on it."

That's from the New Inbetweenthelines Version.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#553062 Oct 19, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Because someone is convinced is not proof of something, it’s just proof that they are convinced. I am convinced that my children are the greatest children in the world, that does not make it fact but hey, I’m convinced.
However yes the babble was compiled by committee around 300 years after the last events mentioned from carefully selected and unverified stories. That does not make it fact, it just means that it was compiled from selected stories.
This is the trouble whit christians, the tend to put their own interpretation of facts. It is why we have babble apologists, to put the best light (as far as christianity is concerned) on to a book of horror stores that condones genocide, child murder, rape and slavery
"Luke at one time was considered incorrect for refering to the Phillipian rulers has praetors. According to hte 'scholars', two duumuirs would have ruled the town. However, as usual, Luke was right. Findings have shown that the title of praetor was employed by the magistrates of a Roman colony. Luke's choice of the word proconsul
as the title for gallio also has proven correct, as evidence by the Delphi inscription which states in part:'As Lucius Junius Gallio, my friend, and the proconsul of Archaia...' The Delphi Inscription(AD 52)
gives us a fixed time period for establishing Pauls ministry of one and one-half years in Corinth. Luke gives to Publius, the chief man in Malta, the title,'leading man of the island.' Inscriptions have been unearthed which also give him the title,'first man'."
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#553063 Oct 19, 2012
Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>First Butkas or should I said Hiding, this is not a British English, Shakespeare or original language forum of Germanic and Latin origin. Anger has a way of merging syntax and exposes you. Second, if you are in Mexico, then you do not use British English but you use American English.
Also, I can recognize German and Spanglish too, and neither are proper in American English.
Maybe, you should have first discovered two things, this is an American site, not German, Chinese or British, and Mexico teaches American English, so the orthographical rules are for american English and not British or German. So, you are either not in Mexico and lying, or just poorly misconstrued. Mexico is also not one of the Latin countries of Italy, France, Spain or Greece but you knew this. No, it is your poor self esteem and projection of self, that fuels your anger. It is indeed your ignorance of science, which does not support you misaligned and confused sexual interests.
It is very amusing to see you construct a whole argument on my sexuality and ignorance of science based on my...grammatical preference.

You don't seem to get that as a human with free will, I can decide which type of English I favour and wish to use. If I don't want to employ American English, then I won't.

Second, you're also very ignorant to the fact that there are several British established schools in Mexico that teach according to UK guidelines, and that includes grammar and orthography, such as the Edron and Churchhill Academies. The French and German schools follow the same guidelines (ie, the German College and the French Lyceum). There is also a Japanese school here but it doesn't teach English; it teaches Spanish and Japanese.
The rest of the schools here adhere to US guidelines on spelling, especiall the American School here across from the American British Cowdray Hospital. But that doesn't mean every corner of Mexico is, by a rule, permeated by American English.

You can't impose your own beliefs on me, Herr Doktor. And that goes for my spelling as well.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#553065 Oct 19, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Before cars, kinetic energy did not exist.
What about this statement Double Fine?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#553066 Oct 19, 2012
OMG, Chris. What?!
Again...
I've never said that I don't vote. I DO VOTE. I have since I was 18 & I always will.
Again.
I DO VOTE.
is that clear?
And yes, darlin, I can vote for a president...
Are you on crack?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#553067 Oct 19, 2012
Tim/Oscar, I'll only respond to one of you two guy.
Which will it be?
Pick a damn name & leave it at that.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#553071 Oct 19, 2012
Tim, I don't think that by a copy/paste of Matthew 7 dialogue makes you understand it any better.
We must judge ourselves & our own acts. We must not judge others without good cause & reason. We must not make the worst of people & quarrel over nothing.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#553072 Oct 19, 2012
And no, Tim/Oscar, I won't answer your stupid, baited questions. You seem to already have your answers to them...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#553073 Oct 19, 2012
Then get some biblical armor, Tim....
The Bible does say 6 days...
It also says that a day to God is as of a thousand years...
A day to man is 24 hours, so we rest on our 7th day.
You are now cherry picking it yourself.
What say you to that?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#553074 Oct 19, 2012
hehehehe....
It appears as though Tim/Oscar is now butt hurt by my responses to him & is now starting to attack me just like he does Al.....
huh...
To quote my man, Bill... The game is afoot!
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#553076 Oct 19, 2012
Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>Come on RR, be a leader and not a follower. Stop the name calling and don't try to argue that asking a person if they are on crack is not name calling. High road, lead by example.
You can't lead by example. RR, like us all is a human, she has nothing to prove that others aren't.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#553077 Oct 19, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Then get some biblical armor, Tim....
The Bible does say 6 days...
It also says that a day to God is as of a thousand years...
A day to man is 24 hours, so we rest on our 7th day.
You are now cherry picking it yourself.
What say you to that?
You are taking it out of context. In the bible it said a day. While else it said a year, is like a day to God, the bible didn't say a year is actually a day.

#553078 Oct 19, 2012
Tim Shields wrote:
<quoted text>It does not work like that. You need to present this so-called much of this evidence that Jesus did not exist, so it can be proven wrong. It was very difficult to prove a person existed even with Roman records, if a person did not wish to be identified. Gosh, we have maybe 5 million undocumented illegal immigrants, criminals, in our country and we can not identify that they are here.
Yes it does, It is available on the internet for you and anyone else to look up. The thing is you and most christians will ignore that evidence or deny it exists.

That is not my problem

The man in question, his mother was known and recorded in both the census and tax records of the day, his brother was known and recorded in both the tax records and census of the day as well as being cited in several other documents. His father (not god) was known and recorded in the tax records, he was an employee of Rome and so is mentioned in the military records, he reprimand for raping Mary is recorded and his subsequent transfer to Germany is recorded. His grave can be seen to this day.

Oh yes and the man himself was recorded in the census and tax records. The name was not Jesus but Judas.(He was not named Jesus until the Greek translation of the records some years later). He was a known political agitator, terrorist and murderer and crucified for his crimes, Saulus (St Paul) assisted in his capture.

Maybe you have but a babble has not been written about them has it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min TrumpTheRetard 41,596
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 43 min Paul is dead 539
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 1 hr Paul is dead 97
God......do You enjoy wacthing me SUFFER?? 1 hr Doctor REALITY 15
Would the world have been better off...without ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 3 hr Paul is dead 53
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 5 hr Johnny 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 hr guest 690,311
More from around the web