Prove there's a god.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#552910 Oct 19, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thos must be christian talk, us poor atheists had no idea that christianity could be so obnoxious
There is a difference between a fanatic person who uses belief in God as a weapon against people to hurt them and force them and enslave them, and a proper christian.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#552911 Oct 19, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it does not exist. Look it up, educate yourself
What I meant was because a car is moving the kinetic energy exists, like in energy object. You only made that statement trying to catch me out. You said kinetic energy only exists because cars do, that isn't true, it exists whenever objects move.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#552912 Oct 19, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics are fanatics, they shouldn't be included as proper christians.
Tell that to the Boy Scouts.

They just released a portion of their "Pedo-files".

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-m...

And they don't even allow atheists.

And while I think of it, don't you include Catholics when you say things like "There are X million Christians today! That proves... something or other"?

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#552913 Oct 19, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Methinks we should have a sarcasmicon, something along the lines of ::><:: or something.
Good idea but I thinks it’s better just to laugh about it

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#552914 Oct 19, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea but I thinks it’s better just to laugh about it
I meant for the benefit of Orangelion
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#552915 Oct 19, 2012
It was riversideredneck who said that about the amount of christians, to try to prove we have a religious nation.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#552916 Oct 19, 2012
Did you know that even people who were hostile and against the gospel and wanted jesus's death also believed it? They wouldnt't believe it for the sake of it.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#552917 Oct 19, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Silent Assclown and the creeeeeeepiest of all. Daddys Home.
For some reason I thought that you may appreciate this.
&fe ature=related

#552918 Oct 19, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference between a fanatic person who uses belief in God as a weapon against people to hurt them and force them and enslave them, and a proper christian.
Right? I am confused here, what difference?

Is Anders Baring Breivik not a proper christian? Is James Holmes not a proper christian

Do you not class Radovan Karadzic and Ratko Mladic who committed genocide against Moslems in the name of their christian church proper christians

You do not accept that the IRA were mass murdering terrorists for the name of their church, BTW I was injured in one of their indiscriminate attacks so I happen to have learned quite a lot about their policy, methods and religion

How about the NLFT in india. Good christians all

And the KKK and anti abortionists in the US

You are using verbal abuse to try hurt the people you are ineffective against So are you not a proper christian?

#552919 Oct 19, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
What I meant was because a car is moving the kinetic energy exists, like in energy object. You only made that statement trying to catch me out. You said kinetic energy only exists because cars do, that isn't true, it exists whenever objects move.
Your words were “kinetic energy does not exist”

There is nothing to catch out, you made the statement and I responded to it. That is the nature of topix

If I made a stupid and untrue statement then I would expect it to be picked up and laughed at. I do sometimes make mistakes and watch the christians laugh. I have dyslexia and just see the hilarity that causes amongst good christians.

I did not say any such thing, I said something along the lines that moving cars (and other moving objects) have kinetic energy. I suggest you read (correctly) posts you are replying to.

#552920 Oct 19, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant for the benefit of Orangelion
I know, I can still laugh though

#552921 Oct 19, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
Did you know that even people who were hostile and against the gospel and wanted jesus's death also believed it? They wouldnt't believe it for the sake of it.
Yes, obviously. A man dying is such a great convincer ::><::

#552922 Oct 19, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
Methinks you need to read the writing of Saulus (You know him as St Paul). Not the babble stuff but the writing that were omitted from be babble
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#552923 Oct 19, 2012
Proof that the gospels were written during the day of jesus.

"Sir William Ramsay, one of the greatest geographers ever to have lived, was a student of the
german historical school of the mid-19th century. He became firmly convinced that the book of
Acts was a product of the mid-second century AD after making a topograhical study of Asia
Minor which compelled him to consider the writing of Luke. As a result of the overwhelming
evidence uncovered in his research, he was forced to completely reverse his beliefs."
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#552924 Oct 19, 2012
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, obviously. A man dying is such a great convincer ::><::
The people who were hostile themselves believed that jesus rose from the dead, and they weren't happy about it.
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#552925 Oct 19, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Right? I am confused here, what difference?
Is Anders Baring Breivik not a proper christian? Is James Holmes not a proper christian
Do you not class Radovan Karadzic and Ratko Mladic who committed genocide against Moslems in the name of their christian church proper christians
You do not accept that the IRA were mass murdering terrorists for the name of their church, BTW I was injured in one of their indiscriminate attacks so I happen to have learned quite a lot about their policy, methods and religion
How about the NLFT in india. Good christians all
And the KKK and anti abortionists in the US
You are using verbal abuse to try hurt the people you are ineffective against So are you not a proper christian?
Forget me, focus on the bible. There are all types of people who are all christians.

#552926 Oct 19, 2012
Everybody!!

Soundgarden releases it's new album, King Animal, on the 13th of November!!

School is back in session!
Orangelion

Wrexham, UK

#552927 Oct 19, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words were “kinetic energy does not exist”
There is nothing to catch out, you made the statement and I responded to it. That is the nature of topix
If I made a stupid and untrue statement then I would expect it to be picked up and laughed at. I do sometimes make mistakes and watch the christians laugh. I have dyslexia and just see the hilarity that causes amongst good christians.
I did not say any such thing, I said something along the lines that moving cars (and other moving objects) have kinetic energy. I suggest you read (correctly) posts you are replying to.
You said kinetic energy existed only when cars existed.

#552928 Oct 19, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
The people who were hostile themselves believed that jesus rose from the dead, and they weren't happy about it.
Of course not.

I mean, how could the Jews afford that healthcare plan?

::><::

#552929 Oct 19, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You said kinetic energy existed only when cars existed.
Yeah we know.

She didn't put up the sarcasm sign ::><::

Bad Christine, I will make sure to punish her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 min Rider on the Storm 3,813
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 4 min ImFree2Choose 2,584
WHY the Veyron is NOT boss over the Aventador 5 min Doctor REALITY 2
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min DebraE 106,532
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Regina 654,087
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 39 min Toby 64,090
First time bi curious (Oct '15) 1 hr andy 11
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr crucifiedguy 281,877
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 17 hr Clive 80
More from around the web