Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No pretending here.
so watcha say'n here - r we supposed to get together and tie one on?;)

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Since: Jan 09

Cincinnati Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Take your bible and shove it up your ASS.
The ten commandments have NOTHING to do with the governing laws of the USA, you IDIOT.
The USA was founded as a SECULAR nation, is STILL a SECULAR nation, and despite the best efforts of religinuts here to turn this nation into a theocracy, the USA will REMAIN a SECULAR nation- just as it was FOUNDED.
Why are the majority of religinuts so damned WILLFULLY IGNORANT and INTELLECTUALLY LAZY?
WTF is WRONG with you people???(other than EVERYTHING, that is...)
Get bent, LOSER.
put your money where your foul mouth is.

show me who the SECULAR founding fathers were.

go ahead, prove your accusations we were founded by secual men and then i want you to PROVE to me that John Qincy Adams ( a significant founding father) didn't say...

"The highest glory of the American revolution was this, that it came in one indissoluble bond, the principles of civil government WITH THE PRINCIPLES OF CHRISTIANITY." John quincy Adams

"The bible is the cornerstone of libery. A students perusal of the sacred volume will make him a better citizen, a better father, a better husband." THOMAS JEFFERSON

"The bible is the rock on which our republic rests." ANDREW JACKSON

"We have staked the future of American civilazation upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves ACCORDING TO THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF GOD." JAMES MADISON

every founding father that constructed our constitution was a man who believed in GOD and the bible as the ultimate truth.
history records it and proves it with their own words.

just so you don't think i am making it up.....

http://swampbubbles.com/bubble/quotes-from-ou...

this nation was absolutely not founded on a SECULAR system.
because our founding fathers MADE SURE the constitution ensured the freedom to exercise religious freedom WITHOUT the governments interference.
they PROTECTED IT.
and in the colonial times our leaders held church in the nations capatol building.
wouldn't that send the atheists to the looney bins today.....HAHAHA

what cracks me up is how ANY atheist can even tell themself that when every time they pull out a dollar bill they see, "IN GOD WE TRUST" staring back at them.
or to count all the churches and temples across the lands of America
or to hear the nations motto "ONE NATION UNDER GOD"
or to watch presidents being sworn into office with their hand on the HOLY BIBLE while reading passages from the scriptures.
or when a crisis happens and they flip in the news they see our leaders saying we must look to GOD for our guidence ....
and when congress opens sessions with prayers.

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE KIDDING?

you are an unbeliever living in a nation founded upon the belief in GOD and the bible.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Because god only exists in your mind.
And that's a scary place.
it is true that our bodies are the temple of His Spirit if we allow them to be, but He also fills the earth & the heaven of heavens with His majesty!

what kinda fantasy do you believe?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
You're too much of a MORON to have been able to read where it says I am from right on my avatar, huh? No MORON- I am NOT from Arizona- I am originally from NYC and have lived in Orlando, FL since 1995 ... Not that I would EVER want to visit a CRAPHOLE state such as Minnesota. Feck off, LOSER.

[QUOTE who="Just Results"]I'm going to share this with folks to illustrate how atheism is a hate cult.
That's odd. I bookmarked one of your posts today for that very same purpose:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

second try:
OCB wrote:
You're too much of a MORON to have been able to read where it says I am from right on my avatar, huh? No MORON- I am NOT from Arizona- I am originally from NYC and have lived in Orlando, FL since 1995 ... Not that I would EVER want to visit a CRAPHOLE state such as Minnesota. Feck off, LOSER.
Just Results wrote:
I'm going to share this with folks to illustrate how atheism is a hate cult.
That's odd. I bookmarked one of your posts today for that very same purpose:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TOCO8TE...

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you worry your pretty little heart about it, love. They're just stories.
you're speaking my language and giving me goose bumps now, sweetheart!;)

do you have a better and more plausible 'story' to replace faith in the Intelligent Designer???

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote:
What do you get when two narcissists make love?
A'trinity'.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid, dumb ASS CHRISTIAN!
Crime rates in the USA have gone down dramatically in the past 40 years, you IDIOT!!
"Recessions can be the perfect storm for crime.
Yet preliminary crime figures from the Federal Bureau of Investigation for 2009 show that the crime rate is falling across America, across all categories. Violent crime was down 5.5 percent and property crime down 4.9 percent between 2008 and 2009, according to FBI statistics released Monday.
In fact, crime in every category decreased, says FBI spokesman Bill Carter. Murder, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault all declined in 2009, he said. Robbery – which tends to boom in bust times – dropped 8.1 percent."
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2010/0524/US-cri...
Steady Decline in Major Crime Baffles Experts
By RICHARD A. OPPEL Jr.
Published: May 23, 2011
The number of violent crimes in the United States dropped significantly last year, to what appeared to be the lowest rate in nearly 40 years, a development that was considered puzzling partly because it ran counter to the prevailing expectation that crime would increase during a recession.
In all regions, the country appears to be safer. The odds of being murdered or robbed are now less than half of what they were in the early 1990s, when violent crime peaked in the United States. Small towns, especially, are seeing far fewer murders: In cities with populations under 10,000, the number plunged by more than 25 percent last year.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/24/us/24crime....
Try and get your head out of your ASS, you TWATWAFFLE.
You talk SH*T because your brain is infected with it.
YOU are out of your mind.

the NYT just ran an article not long back about how DETROIT was out of control, the crime rate TRIPLING.
they don't have enough police there to handle the thousands of gang memebers murdering and killing people every day.

they tell people if you go to detroit do so at your own risk.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/09/detr...

crime is very much on the rise.

the more unemployment we experience the worse that makes it to.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
so do you pretend to swallow? ;)
--------UNCLEAN SPIRIT ALERT------!!!

and to think that they try to tell us that homoSEXuality "hath (said with a super lisp) nothing to do with sexth" LOL!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
A gay family?
oxymoron alert!;)

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Just Results wrote:
Nor do we have the burden to prove it.
Nobody has any burden of proof unless they are trying to change the minds of others. Right now, your church is evaporating away. If that's cool with you, then indeed, you have no burden of proof.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
go ahead, prove your accusations we were founded by secual men and then i want you to PROVE to me that John Qincy Adams ( a significant founding father) didn't say...
"The highest glory of the American revolution was this, that it came in one indissoluble bond, the principles of civil government WITH THE PRINCIPLES OF CHRISTIANITY." John quincy Adams
"The bible is the cornerstone of libery. A students perusal of the sacred volume will make him a better citizen, a better father, a better husband." THOMAS JEFFERSON
"We have staked the future of American civilazation upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves ACCORDING TO THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF GOD." JAMES MADISON
every founding father that constructed our constitution was a man who believed in GOD and the bible as the ultimate truth.
because our founding fathers MADE SURE the constitution ensured the freedom to exercise religious freedom WITHOUT the governments interference.
they PROTECTED IT.
and in the colonial times our leaders held church in the nations capatol building.
what cracks me up is how ANY atheist can even tell themself that when every time they pull out a dollar bill they see, "IN GOD WE TRUST" staring back at them.
or to watch presidents being sworn into office with their hand on the HOLY BIBLE while reading passages from the scriptures.
or when a crisis happens and they flip in the news they see our leaders saying we must look to GOD for our guidence ....
you are an unbeliever living in a nation founded upon the belief in GOD and the bible.
Oh my....there are SO many quotes to choose from to counter yours, but here are just a few:

Question with boldness even the existence of a god; because if there be one he must approve of the homage of reason more than that of blindfolded fear.
-Thomas Jefferson, letter to Peter Carr, August 10, 1787

I concur with you strictly in your opinion of the comparative merits of atheism and demonism, and really see nothing but the latter in the being worshipped by many who think themselves Christians.

-Thomas Jefferson, letter to Richard Price, Jan. 8, 1789 (Richard Price had written to TJ on Oct. 26. about the harm done by religion and wrote "Would not Society be better without Such religions? Is Atheism less pernicious than Demonism?")

Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law.

-Thomas Jefferson, letter to Dr. Thomas Cooper, February 10, 1814

"I do not find in orthodox Christianity one redeeming feature."

And this last from Jefferson- though there are MANY more but this one is a personal favorite of mine:

“Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man.”

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/thomas_...

Now if you want more quotes from Jefferson or any of our other founding fathers showing their disdain for religion and Christianity in particular, do let me know!

But I am heading out soon so it wouldn't be until later today or perhaps not until tomorrow.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No....YOUR burden is all that WILLFUL IGNORANCE and INTELLECTUAL LAZINESS you so willingly carry around with you.
The burden of those who are INTELLIGENT is that we have to tolerate domestic TERRORISTS such as YOU truly are.
Next- do you think everyone who believes in a different god than YOU do is an atheist?
I'm sure you do since "Christians" like you are not only WILLFULLY IGNORANT and INTELLECTUALLY LAZY, you are also wannabe FASCISTS and DICTATORS.
You should be in prison.
your disdain for GOD has made you loopy.

calling people who love God terrorists is the most LAME and asinine thing you could say. You are deranged OCB

Terrorists are people who have no fear of GOD and think it is aok to pilfer, harm and kill others.

Christians follow "Thou shall not kill"
we don't terrorize ....... we pray for folks.

you are so mean spirited and full of bitterness.
thats a side effect to not knowing GOD.

you better get ahold of that anger before it gets a hold of you.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
the NYT just ran an article not long back about how DETROIT was out of control, the crime rate TRIPLING.
they don't have enough police there to handle the thousands of gang memebers murdering and killing people every day.
I see- so DETROIT- one American city out of thousands and thousands and a city that has always had a lot of crime is what you are using as representative for the entire nation. That's pretty weak of you to do so.

No....what has baffled crime experts is that despite increasing unemployment, the national crime rate has DECREASED significantly and dramatically.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There's nothing wrong with pretending.
huh?! you don't hafta pretend when you're with me;)

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

scambuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he caught a case of the gay, and is angry about it? Not that there's anything wrong with being gay...
so then you don't believe then that there is such a thing as a 'higer' standard of moral code, or a right and wrong?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
they PROTECTED IT.
Here- just for starters- if you want more quotes from our founding fathers to illustrate their disdain of religion and Christianity in particular, do let me know....but it wouldn't be until later on today or maybe not until tomorrow as I am heading out in just a very few minutes.

"Christianity...(has become) the most perverted system that ever shone on
man...Rogueries, absurdities and untruths were perpetrated upon the
teachings of Jesus by a large band of dupes and imposters led by Paul, the first great corruptor of the teachings of Jesus."

http://www.ecis.com/~alizard/founding-fathers...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
oxymoron alert!;)
So you don't think gay people have FAMILIES???

WOW.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! You are using what has ALWAYS been a crime-ridden city- DETROIT-as representational of the thousands and thousands of cities across America? LOL!!!

Uh....no......what has baffled crime experts is that DESPITE the rise in unemployment, crime rates across the nation are down significantly and dramatically.

Gotta go- TOODLES!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 524,781 - 524,800 of679,851
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

566 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min waleed sadat 109,518
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 20 min andet1987 52,491
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 23 min yon 38,007
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min andet1987 216,722
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 32 min Mandela 36,084
Gay Snapchat Names 33 min youngboykexxx 1,319
5000th post wins game (Apr '13) 40 min andet1987 1,384
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 58 min All-Righty 89,511
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr Swapsies 233